Official Phoenx Statement

crimsonking1999

blah blah blah W44

lambezz do you feel bad for what you did to phoenx? were those real life excuses just lies?
you get a primo account, talk trash in mails about you and all your "W44 merrymen" on the account 24/7, immediately quit...

if you didn't abandon the account phoenx would not of been in such a strain as to find someone.

I hope you have apologized to Phoenx because RAM thanks you.

DeletedUser

Well Ram recruited them for meat shields which Gia has pointed that out before. Ram has used meat shields since the start. To avoid pressure from ther frontline members like arasd, Lapatuska, and ApOcA1YptYk. The really stong members Ram has in K75.

As for D2, it has been proven they were working with Ram. IF disbalance or whatever gave villages to Phonex it's not there fault. Let's stop making excuses. Get your members and allies loyalties in place and we can avoid pulling out these excuse books :lol:

bro, really you are talking without knowing what is going on. You said you have been here for only 2 weeks(which if I remember correctly you barely played). Meatshields, what were the K85/75 guys from NADs that phoenx took? I think phoenx took them so that their members in K 74 can be safe...

As for D2, where has RAM and D2 do an OP on phoenx? If disbalance gave phoenx villages to eat, yes it is their fault for adding him to their phoenx tribe chat room and giving him and the rest of D2 scripts in return of free villages. Yes, it is their fault for asking for free villages to grow in K84. Yes, it is their fault for taking a D2 sit (greywolf) and playing with it against RAM while giving free eats to phoenx. So, do you understand now? What other BS you got you want to talk about D2? I got skype chats on my PC, but don't want to spam...

Ram was disbanded due to a "hacking". Likely story :p so i repeat, get your tribe members loyalties in place. And you will avoid these "hackings" and "gifted villages"

Mavfan seems to be gaining ODD, not much but still gaining. So doesnt seem like gifted villages, looks like lack of tribe support. But who cares as long as you stack your dukes it wont matter right?

Talking about loyalties when you came and literally messed up K75 for phoenx... Seriously, who are you to talk about loyalties? R/L problems or not, you could have come back 2 weeks after. You are playing on W44 and leading a tribe, and you don't have time to play a phoenx account in W30... OK, bud...

Yep, mavfan is gaining ODD simply because I am sitting him and I am not shifting D's around. If you have a problem with us not dpdging, I really don't care.... It is not lack of tribe support when the player leaves and the account is close to it's end date. That is why we are interning it, if you had checked you would have seen that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
K83/84 from D2, they were gifted by the D2 player called disbalance. I think phoenx now has his sit... So please, phoenx just ate their way through gifted villages in K's 83/84 that D2 owned. So don't talk like they did a lot of fighting, however I do remember they had a few OPs and kudos to them on those but I do have proof that disbalance worked for phoenx by giving internals, and supporting them.

Actually, you are full of it...

First things first.. we didnt own kd 73/74 very well... i think it was shared with d2/ new rammites.. remember mrsox account and that other one whose name i forget now? We messed them up and took kd 73/74, then proceeded on into kd 83/84. Disbalance was not helping us nearly as much as you tend to believe. He also never shared any information, as that was not the nature of our friendship. I dont use spies.

How can you say we didnt do a lot of fighting?? check our oda and odd as a tribe. we have 24 members, half your count, half your points, and half your villages. Explain to me how we gained top ODD "So don't talk like they did a lot of fighting," Who are you talking about??

You talk about isolated villages, wasn't aldion and mavfan isolated? Now I am not blaming anyone for them being isolated and being recruited into RAM. But when you talk about isolation, those players were isolated as well and LOEN was also pressuring mavfan greatly.

Also, thanks for the maps :)

mavfan and aldion werent that isolated, considering their friends in d2, (whom they were members of for more than a year?) were right behind them at the start. our guys were completely isolated on all sides by D2 and Ram.. And i do believe that jonboy is not a part of either side in this conflict.... So its not like you "conquered" our share of his villages...

More of D2 were working for PHOENX more than RAM. Even their script bars are filled with PHOENX recruitment scripts. lol. We have just kept our side of bargain with them as friends.

You are also a liar. We gave disbalance our scripts loong time ago during BD war when irock was in mrsox, and pretended to fire a bunch of nukes at bd. :lol: He then passed our scripts along to the rest of the tribe.. So dont use such a lame thing as that in this discussion. I still have BD scripts in my quick bar. :icon_redface:

As for keeping your side of the bargain, think about it dude.. you guys ate their accounts, you guys sit their accounts, you guys promised their best players to join ram at some point.. you used irock and his influence to protect them.

Ram may be nobling more from phoenx, but phoenx is nobling more from d2/ram than we are losing. D2 is a part of the stats no matter how you view it. Your players have been nobling villages that d2 accounts have cleared.. D2 villages have been nobled with their troops in KARMAS villages... dont give the world your line of utter bullshit. We all know the real truth behind it. Its only a matter of time before we are thru with d2, and there is no more meatshields. You already know you cant get thru bull or me, and we both know what happens when phoenx opens up on someone...

It has been a much better fight from your side than i thought possible, kudos to that. I suppose even noobs have to learn from constantly failing vs us.. I accept your thank you for training your players to be pretty damn effective. Too bad im too stubborn...

bro, really you are talking without knowing what is going on. You said you have been here for only 2 weeks(which if I remember correctly you barely played). Meatshields, what were the K85/75 guys from NADs that phoenx took? I think phoenx took them so that their members in K 74 can be safe...

Wow, i go silent for a little while and you come out with your spawn of lies?

We never recruit for meatshields. those players in nads like asa and the original archon, they talked a big game but never backed it up for all their ingame "skills". that was a bad investment on my part, but we did everything we could to protect those guys.. So unlike what Ram's relationship has been with D2...

As for D2, where has RAM and D2 do an OP on phoenx? If disbalance gave phoenx villages to eat, yes it is their fault for adding him to their phoenx tribe chat room and giving him and the rest of D2 scripts in return of free villages. [/.quote]

Excuse me??? What the hell kind of lies are you spewing? We were never given "free" villages until the greywolf sit was obtained.,. and even then raven didnt give away any villages because its against the sitting rules to do so without the account owners permission...

Yes, it is their fault for asking for free villages to grow in K84.

more lies, tommy. Stop spreading your lies.. cause as far as i see, its ram doing exactly that.. asking and gaining free villages from D2 inside kd 84....

Yes, it is their fault for taking a D2 sit (greywolf) and playing with it against RAM while giving free eats to phoenx. So, do you understand now? What other BS you got you want to talk about D2? I got skype chats on my PC, but don't want to spam...

And what about the other 30 members that have nonstop sent nukes/fakes at us? we have been constantly harried by D2 and its little minions... your people have used them to the fullest extent, as well as being used to exhaust our precious nobles. Cut the bullshit, tommy. you have done nothing these last few posts but spread lies. You keep telling yourself something long enough, and you will soon believe it, i see?

Talking about loyalties when you came and literally messed up K75 for phoenx... Seriously, who are you to talk about loyalties? R/L problems or not, you could have come back 2 weeks after. You are playing on W44 and leading a tribe, and you don't have time to play a phoenx account in W30... OK, bud...

Yep, mavfan is gaining ODD simply because I am sitting him and I am not shifting D's around. If you have a problem with us not dpdging, I really don't care.... It is not lack of tribe support when the player leaves and the account is close to it's end date. That is why we are interning it, if you had checked you would have seen that...

Yes, more free villages on kd 83/84 as ram has been planning all along. that was the only purpose of mavfan account... to tie us up and keep our supports busy...

DeletedUser

K83/84 from D2, they were gifted by the D2 player called disbalance. I think phoenx now has his sit... So please, phoenx just ate their way through gifted villages in K's 83/84 that D2 owned. So don't talk like they did a lot of fighting, however I do remember they had a few OPs and kudos to them on those but I do have proof that disbalance worked for phoenx by giving internals, and supporting them.

You talk about isolated villages, wasn't aldion and mavfan isolated? Now I am not blaming anyone for them being isolated and being recruited into RAM. But when you talk about isolation, those players were isolated as well and LOEN was also pressuring mavfan greatly.

Also, thanks for the maps

WOW didnt know that there was a W30 player large enough to actually control 2 whole ks and change its dominance when he gives his vils, seems paramenion isnt as a large. TW should fix their rankings to show the real deal.

*coughs* mate check the maps again RAM didnt have any isolated vils in phoenx territory.

lambezz do you feel bad for what you did to phoenx? were those real life excuses just lies?
you get a primo account, talk trash in mails about you and all your "W44 merrymen" on the account 24/7, immediately quit...

if you didn't abandon the account phoenx would not of been in such a strain as to find someone.

No the real life excuses were real and it was never Lambez's fault actually i talked him into taking an acct on W30 and I was too busy to keep up with playing it with all the incs though i didnt sign in much so he was left to playing and defending an acct he never wanted and his RL was also getting messed up.

and no I doubt phoenx had a problem with us leaving if they had we would've surely apologised the acct got disbanded weeks after we quit and for that again I aplogise to Paj and bull for what has happened from my side.

K75 was never messed up for phoenx it was messed up cos the acct got deleted as the player who took was a liar and backstaber and let RAM walk all over Dk's barbs. And no lmab couldn't come 2 weeks later his life was still messed up having financial problems and other shit.

And your logic of leading a tribe on W44 and not being able to play an acct is weird because yes he's leading a top tribe on W44 being one of the largest frontline player on his side and fighting a tribe much larger than them so of course he doesnt have the time to play a phoenx acct as a phoenx acct much different from a RAM acct or any other acct on W30 and other worlds, a phoenx acct requires a very skilled player who has the time and commitment to stay up to the standards of phoenx and its fighting skills and to stay up to the standards of its stats and wars.

KarmaX

[SPOIL]
Actually, you are full of it...

First things first.. we didnt own kd 73/74 very well... i think it was shared with d2/ new rammites.. remember mrsox account and that other one whose name i forget now? We messed them up and took kd 73/74, then proceeded on into kd 83/84. Disbalance was not helping us nearly as much as you tend to believe. He also never shared any information, as that was not the nature of our friendship. I dont use spies.

How can you say we didnt do a lot of fighting?? check our oda and odd as a tribe. we have 24 members, half your count, half your points, and half your villages. Explain to me how we gained top ODD "So don't talk like they did a lot of fighting," Who are you talking about??

mavfan and aldion werent that isolated, considering their friends in d2, (whom they were members of for more than a year?) were right behind them at the start. our guys were completely isolated on all sides by D2 and Ram.. And i do believe that jonboy is not a part of either side in this conflict.... So its not like you "conquered" our share of his villages...

You are also a liar. We gave disbalance our scripts loong time ago during BD war when irock was in mrsox, and pretended to fire a bunch of nukes at bd. :lol: He then passed our scripts along to the rest of the tribe.. So dont use such a lame thing as that in this discussion. I still have BD scripts in my quick bar. :icon_redface:

As for keeping your side of the bargain, think about it dude.. you guys ate their accounts, you guys sit their accounts, you guys promised their best players to join ram at some point.. you used irock and his influence to protect them.

Ram may be nobling more from phoenx, but phoenx is nobling more from d2/ram than we are losing. D2 is a part of the stats no matter how you view it. Your players have been nobling villages that d2 accounts have cleared.. D2 villages have been nobled with their troops in KARMAS villages... dont give the world your line of utter bullshit. We all know the real truth behind it. Its only a matter of time before we are thru with d2, and there is no more meatshields. You already know you cant get thru bull or me, and we both know what happens when phoenx opens up on someone...

It has been a much better fight from your side than i thought possible, kudos to that. I suppose even noobs have to learn from constantly failing vs us.. I accept your thank you for training your players to be pretty damn effective. Too bad im too stubborn...

Wow, i go silent for a little while and you come out with your spawn of lies?

We never recruit for meatshields. those players in nads like asa and the original archon, they talked a big game but never backed it up for all their ingame "skills". that was a bad investment on my part, but we did everything we could to protect those guys.. So unlike what Ram's relationship has been with D2...

As for D2, where has RAM and D2 do an OP on phoenx? If disbalance gave phoenx villages to eat, yes it is their fault for adding him to their phoenx tribe chat room and giving him and the rest of D2 scripts in return of free villages. [/.quote]

Excuse me??? What the hell kind of lies are you spewing? We were never given "free" villages until the greywolf sit was obtained.,. and even then raven didnt give away any villages because its against the sitting rules to do so without the account owners permission...

more lies, tommy. Stop spreading your lies.. cause as far as i see, its ram doing exactly that.. asking and gaining free villages from D2 inside kd 84....

And what about the other 30 members that have nonstop sent nukes/fakes at us? we have been constantly harried by D2 and its little minions... your people have used them to the fullest extent, as well as being used to exhaust our precious nobles. Cut the bullshit, tommy. you have done nothing these last few posts but spread lies. You keep telling yourself something long enough, and you will soon believe it, i see?

Yes, more free villages on kd 83/84 as ram has been planning all along. that was the only purpose of mavfan account... to tie us up and keep our supports busy...
[/SPOIL]

Paj, you know it too that you've been using D2 more than us. They are an independent tribe, and we don't dictate them on any ops or activity, rather you're very sleek n' keen in getting their pass, and eating them and add them up on your glorious stats. Either way, PHOENX is stamped as a "TROLL" Tribe of W30, and ya, I hate to admit, it takes a lot of time to kill ya'll, but trolll is troll and definitely you're going down soon now :p How many active players remaining :icon_wink: ? Sent some love your way, I hope you love them.

KarmaX

WOW didnt know that there was a W30 player large enough to actually control 2 whole ks and change its dominance when he gives his vils, seems paramenion isnt as a large. TW should fix their rankings to show the real deal.

*coughs* mate check the maps again RAM didnt have any isolated vils in phoenx territory.

No the real life excuses were real and it was never Lambez's fault actually i talked him into taking an acct on W30 and I was too busy to keep up with playing it with all the incs though i didnt sign in much so he was left to playing and defending an acct he never wanted and his RL was also getting messed up.

and no I doubt phoenx had a problem with us leaving if they had we would've surely apologised the acct got disbanded weeks after we quit and for that again I aplogise to Paj and bull for what has happened from my side.

K75 was never messed up for phoenx it was messed up cos the acct got deleted as the player who took was a liar and backstaber and let RAM walk all over Dk's barbs. And no lmab couldn't come 2 weeks later his life was still messed up having financial problems and other shit.

And your logic of leading a tribe on W44 and not being able to play an acct is weird because yes he's leading a top tribe on W44 being one of the largest frontline player on his side and fighting a tribe much larger than them so of course he doesnt have the time to play a phoenx acct as a phoenx acct much different from a RAM acct or any other acct on W30 and other worlds, a phoenx acct requires a very skilled player who has the time and commitment to stay up to the standards of phoenx and its fighting skills and to stay up to the standards of its stats and wars.

Another big mouthed troll..! I'd have admired if it was Paj/Bull or Raven Posting it! Just by making assumptions based on hearing, you're just a nobody. You talked big, didn't back up your loyalty to Paj, and then you left when going got tough. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Another big mouthed troll..! I'd have admired if it was Paj/Bull or Raven Posting it! Just by making assumptions based on hearing, you're just a nobody. You talked big, didn't back up your loyalty to Paj, and then you left when going got tough. :icon_biggrin:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha love the change in you karma just a few days ago I was a respected poster :lol: but when you say whats right you get called a troll lol apparently you're trying to cover for what your friend here screwed up with well he's already proven himself as a "big mouth" already nothing there to fix anymore.

Look mate I wont keep saying what happened hundreds of time there was nothing tough on DK and no serious threats.

and I dont get what you're saying about loyalty to paj. All in all Phoenx don't need me to talk about them they needing me is as much as BH needing more nukes to attack RAM and LEGION, their stats and history and ennoblement speak for themselves much better than what I can ever say, they've already proven themselves as worthy opponents to any tribe in this world and also proved that they are worthy to what some may call "elites".

And lol I may be a nobody to you and a troll also but I'd find that only RAM players would think the same and I never talked big on anything just find me some proof and then I'll stand corrected.

anyway good luck karma :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I dont feel bad, I gave the sit back to Phonex. It was bobby who messed up the account and made it go barb. The account was doing fine before i showed up and fine after i showed up. It wasnt me who messed it up. Im not one for making excuses so... Yes i left because of the overwhelming amounts of incomings. Who ever knows me knows i dont quit under attack unless have too

I just got baron status a week ago. So yea havent been leading this whole time

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha love the change in you karma just a few days ago I was a respected poster :lol: but when you say whats right you get called a troll lol apparently you're trying to cover for what your friend here screwed up with well he's already proven himself as a "big mouth" already nothing there to fix anymore.

Look mate I wont keep saying what happened hundreds of time there was nothing tough on DK and no serious threats.

and I dont get what you're saying about loyalty to paj. All in all Phoenx don't need me to talk about them they needing me is as much as BH needing more nukes to attack RAM and LEGION, their stats and history and ennoblement speak for themselves much better than what I can ever say, they've already proven themselves as worthy opponents to any tribe in this world and also proved that they are worthy to what some may call "elites".

And lol I may be a nobody to you and a troll also but I'd find that only RAM players would think the same and I never talked big on anything just find me some proof and then I'll stand corrected.

anyway good luck karma :icon_wink:

Facts and assumptions are different. Yes, BH are worthy opponents, thats why we should take them down.. lol

DeletedUser

i would like to put my imput on this.

who cares? its the past, whats done is done... quit moaning and whinning about it.

DeletedUser

funny thing was bud that was aimed at everyone;) so please dont make yourself look bad and agree with me and do it.

crimsonking1999

blah blah blah,...Yes i left because of the overwhelming amounts of incomings. Who ever knows me knows i dont quit under attack unless have too

i have and i know most RAM members have a lot of respect for Pheonx's skill set but I have no respect for someone who talks big in mails and than quits.

and for the record those were mostly fakes with me and ApOcA1YptYk attacking
how does it feel to know that fakes caused you to quit lol check the stats that was one of our biggest operations on Kevmaster

DeletedUser

i have and i know most RAM members have a lot of respect for Pheonx's skill set but I have no respect for someone who talks big in mails and than quits.

how does it feel to know that fakes caused you to quit lol check the stats that was one of our biggest operations on Kevmaster

I didnt quit because of incomings. I know i can defend very well. In two worlds i lead both in stats for ODD for my tribe in wars (thanks to the new update easy to caculate). So i will continue to talk big because i can back it up. I guess it's my fault i try to make ends meat and have to leave for a few months due to no internet access

P.S i guess you can not take sarcasm. Not like it matters i never wanted the account. i figure Gia would do most of the work

DeletedUser

I'm going to rephrase;

RAM didn't "dominate" early on, but they gained a "significant" lead in terms of caps and territory. Now i think Phoenix are catching up.

I also agree with Giacmo, Phoenix didn't have 80%+ dominance of some of those continents. However it was certainly greater than the figures your maps suggest, particularly when Phoenix took in the NADs players. Regardless of maticulous details, the continents in question were owned by Phoenix and now they are owned by RAM.

The war is still finely balanced.

DeletedUser

I guess you shut up. I guess i can defend just fine :icon_cool:. You enjoy the gay speed 1

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to rephrase;

RAM didn't "dominate" early on, but they gained a "significant" lead in terms of caps and territory. Now i think Phoenix are catching up.

Quick fact.. Phoenx was up on Drift/Ram at the time of Ram's disbandment. you can go back and check the threads, but the forever stats were for us... even with your free fraser villages under phoenx tags...

I also agree with Giacmo, Phoenix didn't have 80%+ dominance of some of those continents. However it was certainly greater than the figures your maps suggest, particularly when Phoenix took in the NADs players. Regardless of maticulous details, the continents in question were owned by Phoenix and now they are owned by RAM.

And kd 73/74 were contested, while kd 83/84 had a handful at most of Phoenx villages. We took over kd 73/74 completely, and then 80% full on 83/84 now.... Something you may not have figured out, but we have to close down certain fronts before we can turn full attention to others. So while you did what you did to nads players, (besides kev, none lived to their words) we eliminated the threats to our south> bull and i held kd 65, as i predicted we could... And did it almost just the pair of us. :icon_wink:

As for kd 75/85... they were isolated on all sides by your sidekicks in d2. Dont forget, i never forgot your past deals and arrangements with them... Anyways, the point is that you had your strengths in those areas.. and capitalized. we had our strengths in our areas, and we capitalized. Everything is proceeding pretty much as i planned, tho we did lose more accounts from nads than i had initially thought... tho the head to head battle that is finally brewing may be the greatest front of all w30 history... i know that my players closing in on a kd *5 front, are the best of the best left in w30 right now.... Your freebies and nads accounts are run their course.. its time to see the Phoenx Core Capabilities, eh???

The war is still finely balanced.
The war is still finely balanced, and phoenx is still half the size of Ram alone, never mind Drift... :icon_biggrin:

Rofl. Can i say finally say that Phoenx is the best Pound for Pound tribe in w30 history??

DeletedUser

bull and i held kd 65, as i predicted we could... And did it almost just the pair of us. :icon_wink:

The war is still finely balanced, and phoenx is still half the size of Ram alone, never mind Drift... :icon_biggrin:

Rofl. Can i say finally say that Phoenx is the best Pound for Pound tribe in w30 history??

you fail to mention your co-player? is he not given credit at all? im sure bull has a co-player as well. so the quad of you fought it.

if you could clone yourself im sure you two would get married. you just love blowing your horn lol:lol: