Continental control

Fiercegoldfish

you didnt even get me a scout report ever:) and i have a scouter... right next to me (but he was cleared and ill support him) and hes BACK and i dont need you guys. My scouter scouts whenever i need him to but he was just recently on vacation. also i get scout reports but the guy i wanted to scout had 100+ scouts
Hate to get in the middle here, but 100+ scouts... that takes what, 5 hours with a level 7 stable and 5k each resource... why don't you just do it yourself?

DeletedUser

you didnt even get me a scout report ever:)

yes because when i logged on, saw your post, as first thing i do is check forums, then i sent them, went to tell you and you had a bitch fit and left :)

and i have a scouter... right next to me (but he was cleared and ill support him) and hes BACK and i dont need you guys. My scouter scouts whenever i need him to but he was just recently on vacation. also i get scout reports but the guy i wanted to scout had 100+ scouts

WOW! 100+ scouts?!? how could Anyone ever get a scout report on that? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

cause i could just make 80 axes o_O why would i want scouts anyways? i like using brute force and ill hit the dude without scouting him cuz he cleared my scouter

Fiercegoldfish

cause i could just make 80 axes o_O why would i want scouts anyways? i like using brute force and ill hit the dude without scouting him cuz he cleared my scouter
you're telling us that the guy has over a hundred scouts AND cleared your pal and you're goin to blindly attack him without a scout report...?

DeletedUser

you would want scouts so you dont have to rely on others all the time (then throw a fit when no one scouts for you :lol:) , if you send randomly , you may hit a big stack, lose your offense, and end up with no troops, and then nobled

DeletedUser

throw a fit? i merely said bye and you guys kept saying oh we dont want to lose 10k points to a mass recruit, i merely said i wanted to find a tribe that will help me whenever i request help, which isnt frequent. enemies helped me more than you guys so whats wrong with leaving?

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
you would want scouts so you dont have to rely on others all the time (then throw a fit when no one scouts for you :lol:) , if you send randomly , you may hit a big stack, lose your offense, and end up with no troops, and then nobled
[/spoil]

It's very circumstancial tbh. If you can use a growth tracker, then you could watch the villages farm level thus knowing the maximum amount of defence a player could have.

Also, if you scout for yourself, it allows the player(if they're online) to have more time to actually get stacked.

I can see the benefits of having someone else scout for you, especially if they aren't at academy yet, such as:

1)Target would not be worried about you attacking him, as why would they? If you haven't attacked them yet, you could attack them at any time.

2)If the scouter doesn't have an academy, the target would probably be more relaxed with support calls, as they won't think that they'll be nobled.

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks rosa:) I didnt consider those factors but it does make me appreciate my scouter more

Fiercegoldfish

It's very circumstancial tbh. If you can use a growth tracker, then you could watch the villages farm level thus knowing the maximum amount of defence a player could have.

Also, if you scout for yourself, it allows the player(if they're online) to have more time to actually get stacked.

I can see the benefits of having someone else scout for you, especially if they aren't a academy yet, such as:

1)Target would not be worried about you attacking him, as why would they? If you haven't attacked them yet, you could attack them at any time.

2)If the scouter doesn't have an academy, the target would probably be more relaxed with support calls, as they won't think that they'll be nobled.

:icon_rolleyes:
This I agree with but those weren't listed as his reasons fo wanting someone else to scout fo him

DeletedUser

actually i did care about reason one and my scouter is 1k points btw..

DeletedUser

Sorry andy, but i cant see you lasting long.

You're far too needy. Its early world and you need people to help you with everything.

I think if you got attacked in mid/late world, your tribe would get so pissed off with you begging for help that they would noble you themselves.

DeletedUser

i have enough defence to sustain myself. I dont ask for support.

DeletedUser

Continent 56 Top 6

1 ~COV~ <<<< What started out as a Mass Recruit tribe is begining to show potential, but why are they still recruiting, they need to start releasing all turtles immediately

2 CaDie <<<< Mass recruitment tribe that continues to recruit noobs, my personal opinion is that they discharge all players after rank 50 and build on there core players

3 Blitz <<<< What can i say about cadie that we haven't already said about iraq, broke, boom, and deplicted. Currently being nobled from all kinds of angles, somebody throw them some lube ASAP.

4 TFL <<<< Decent tribe, average players, should be on the lookout for the aggresive OLD and COV members.

5 Old <<<< Small tribe, I wonder where they stand with COV and the other high rankings tribes? War vs. Allies but who likes to share space, may pose a threat but can be taken care of

6 TDKH <<<< Double the members of old and still can't get it together, disband and beg for mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67788

Continent 56 Top 6

1 ~COV~ <<<< What started out as a Mass Recruit tribe is begining to show potential, but why are they still recruiting, they need to start releasing all turtles immediately

We don't need to release the turtles. That would be quite an absurd loss of usable defence for the tribe.

It is the ones who are growing slowly, and don't have the troop count that I am looking at. More specifically, the ones with the bad attitude or unwillingness to participate on a tribal scale that have the dismiss boot coming for them.

Hopefully we will start dropping our excess fairly soon.

DeletedUser

We don't need to release the turtles. That would be quite an absurd loss of usable defence for the tribe.

It is the ones who are growing slowly, and don't have the troop count that I am looking at. More specifically, the ones with the bad attitude or unwillingness to participate on a tribal scale that have the dismiss boot coming for them.

Hopefully we will start dropping our excess fairly soon.

So we can look forward to seeing a substantial drop from what I have seen! But COV has a good core, when it comes to a war with anyone in the K, the weeding out will be done for you :icon_wink: I look forward to seeing how you do in the future.

DeletedUser

Continent 46:

1. Error | 610.677 | 154

These guys don't look half bad. They have a 125k lead over the number two tribe, and decent averages. Not quite as good as some of the tribes in other K's are looking, but they by no means look to be a *bad* tribe, necessarily. Decent, if somewhat negative forum representation, mostly as a resulty of BRATSTER. I guess he did make complete fools out of Soviet though, so he has my approval at least.

2. SoulS | 475.946 | 130

Active and very aggressive. I can see this tribe posing a major threat to Error in the coming days and weeks. 125k points behind, but they look to be a whole lot better than most and very well organised. I would not be surprised if these guys stick around for a while, even with Error at the top of the food chain in k46. They have very little forum representation from what I have seen, but I may just not have noticed.

3. |UFO| | 252.374 | 93

A badly organised mass recruit tribe. While they seem well intentioned enough, and seem to be trying their best to teach new members how to play, they look to be failing badly. A lot of turtles in this tribe, from what I can tell. They may prove a pain for one of the bigger tribes to take down, simply because they have so much D available (from my observations, at least).

4. Paly | 205.721 | 67

The leader for these guys is useless... Wait, did I just say that? *cough*. I meant he is incredible and will go far on this world! Yes. Yes indeed. Really though? These guys look to be just another mass recruit, and if Black Sheep (see rank 5) play it smart, they may just be able to noble out the lot of them. Of course, they may almost do better if some of the better players from both tribes jumped ship and made a halfway decent tribe. May just be me thinking 'what if' though...

5. !?! | 175.569 | 39

Not too horrible, but outnumbered on k46 by bigger and better SoulS and Error members. I would like to see them do well, and they have all the makings of a good tribe, but the lack of decent member base in comparison to Error and SoulS will most likely see them go down. See my comments on Paly, though.