More activity!

DeletedUser96141

Come on people!

why is this thread so dead?

There are many fun people in this world :D

so let the PnP's and stuff begin!

DeletedUser

I'm here. You have to remember, there are only about 100 people actually playing. The rest are being sat or fading in and out.

DeletedUser96141

But the 100 people that are actually playing...

Shud also be active in here!

DeletedUser

i check occasionally, to be fair i don't actually play this world anymore, and if there were more activity i might post a bit more on this forum.

DeletedUser96141

3 people replied to this topic.
just prooves my point :D

DeletedUser

we are all taking a good nap before we wake up both in game and forum and mess it all up with wars and pnp. (wishful thinking i know lol)

DeletedUser

I pay attention to these forums as well.
Larger accounts take up more time.

DeletedUser

Man.. this W just taking so long to finish off :( too many good players... hmm

DeletedUser

until all still active players merge into one tribe.. so i guess two years

DeletedUser

There wont be a merge or another lfkd version. If a tribe splits now, it falls and its members will be removed with time. World 5 differs from many other worlds, that the sides are already decided. We're mainly three tribes who share a front, not tribes left to to right. TSE, TDD and VVV are warring the remains of the alliance between lfkd and sciros, we wont stop until we're done. I don't see VVV or TSE falling apart either. Sciros took in the Pks players, not even them would likely try to start a new tribe, they would still have the same enemies.

DeletedUser

its simple won't be enough active players to take all villages what you want :) end if you active and want to play there is no chances that you will be rimmed . If you loosing some villages in one place you can regrow in another , it so many inactives here.. summer coming :) its looks weird how person can play same game four years and not be bored..

DeletedUser

There's rarely any original player left, which should be obvious by now.

As people get bored, they're replaced with new owners. The accounts with original owners are often leaders or players who's just as stubborn and I hardly believe that anyone of us see this game as fun. I don't know if Sciros got issues with getting owners, but we constantly replace players in TSE as whenever we need. At some period a few players will be more inactive than others, but in turn we'll also have active players to cover for them.

If a tribe constantly lose villages then it wont help with re-nobling elsewhere, since the map wont expand further. This means that as we break fronts, then the enemy will keep having a harder time which will need more activity. If the player gets overwhelmed and sick of the game, then that player will likely go inactive or quit later on. It's rare that noble whole players in one sweep, but if we take most of their villages then they'll question why they play. If you never had a plan, then it might be hard to understand. Every experienced player should know how to win a server, the question is who's up for the task and who will be able to accomplish it.

You're likely a new owner and have joined from a new world. In W5, our fronts are what they're, there isn't tribes left to right everywhere on the map. So when a tribe falls, then it falls.

Even if players left after a tribe being dissolved, they'll not make it on their own. A tribe works together, and when it do, then taking out skilled players is not always an issue. Skilled players taking out an entire tribe is however an issue where the players run out of nobles.

I hope that it doesn't come as a chock, that many of us play to win and not for fun.

darkraven9

Yes, like xJezuzx says, I am one of the few originals left.

And yes, like metaller says, I am taking my nap, before I wake up grumpy :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Sciros talks to much about their issues, even Gheolby went grey as a result. If Kiwanis wouldn't had complained, then I'm sure that Gheolby would have stayed red for a little while longer.:icon_cool: