Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

You are saying 10 members Punch! got from Glad which is absolutely a lie, and that counts as a merge in my book (not in yours i know, you always recruit(!) even if you recruit more than half of tribe) And this -people that first joined punch or patryn then joined Zombie doesnt count- arguement is really epic :lol: You are really not that desperate, dont make yourselves look like fools by such arguements.

6 is more than half the tribe? Right...

35se

zombie does mass recruit. yall have the most members in the top 20 and at one point had like 98 members. 98 MEMBERS!! nuff said :)

DeletedUser

zombie does mass recruit. yall have the most members in the top 20 and at one point had like 98 members. 98 MEMBERS!! nuff said :)

They only have 1 top 20:

TBD: 6
PATRYN: 4
Act 1: 4
Punch!: 3
Pluto: 2
Zombie: 1

DeletedUser

They only have 1 top 20:

TBD: 6
PATRYN: 4
Act 1: 4
Punch!: 3
Pluto: 2
Zombie: 1

he is talking about the number of members in the tribe not the number of members who are ranked within the top 20...

DeletedUser

I honestly don't understand this fixation upon Zombie's supposed 'mass recruitment'. What definition are you working off? The TW definition, i.e. randomly recruiting a lot of members, generally confined to one or two continents; or the one where mass = a lot (just a lot).

Because going off the TW version is incorrect, as by all accounts Zombie has one of, if not the most stringent recruitment standards on W54. And even if they were mass recruiters in the TW sense, they have proved that they are a decent tribe anyway (despite currently losing against Punch!).

You are all starting sound like a broken record, by all means continue trying to best Zombie in PnP, but at least do it decently so I don't have to read silly posts.

DeletedUser

6 is more than half the tribe? Right...
Still saying 6 I cant believe this... And I meant your general way of thinking while saying you always think you recruit even if you take half the tribe, and call it *selective*(=mass) recruitment

1- Jamie Gordon
2- Sleon
3- Savannah Sky
4- tman93
5- Zoapham
6- Fyrestorm7
7- 134.
8- NERONUS
9- aka9
10- DavinFelth

Saying that players that first went to patryn and punch doesnt count has as much logic as saying "We didnt take anyone from Glad coz first they left Glad and became tribeless, then we recruited them so we didnt recruit Glad we recruited tribeless players." Drop that sh*t really, you're making yourselves look embarrassing here are the facts, what are you still trying to twist? And dont bring your forum suckers and make them say its not 10 its 6, wont make any difference

Deleted User - 3135

Still saying 6 I cant believe this... And I meant your general way of thinking while saying you always think you recruit even if you take half the tribe, and call it *selective*(=mass) recruitment

1- Jamie Gordon
2- Sleon
3- Savannah Sky
4- tman93
5- Zoapham
6- Fyrestorm7
7- 134.
8- NERONUS
9- aka9
10- DavinFelth

Saying that players that first went to patryn and punch doesnt count has as much logic as saying "We didnt take anyone from Glad coz first they left Glad and became tribeless, then we recruited them so we didnt recruit Glad we recruited tribeless players." Drop that sh*t really, you're making yourselves look embarrassing here are the facts, what are you still trying to twist? And dont bring your forum suckers and make them say its not 10 its 6, wont make any difference

1. Zoapham only went to Glad temporarily... he was part of Zombie! Check it out, he is K15.
2. Sleon is not in Zombie, he was just temporarily here to be nobled and has since been kicked, Check it out.
3. Savannah Sky isn't in Zombie either, was with us for a while just like he was with you for a while, both players of the account went inactive very quickly, check it out.
4. Another one of those we had to find a new owner for, I shall not say which.

So really, that's only 6. How you can possibly say that's half a tribe (even if it was 10 which ofcourse it is not). Are you actually having a laugh? You must be making some kind of joke :icon_neutral:

We dominate a lot of continents, large pool to choose from. Glad disbanding only further boosted that pool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last 48:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,779
Side 2: 17,367
Difference: 12,588

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

valth said:
5- Zoapham
Yeah right. Good one ;) I was going to help restructure Glad, right after I came back from my snowboarding vacation. But it appears Glad was worse then we thought, because when I came back, Glad had already disbanded and my account was back in Zombie. I was in Glad for only 2 hours before I left on vacation and was back in zombie when I came back. Does that make me a Glad member?

DeletedUser99380

25 villages taken...
2,971 to go...

Now do you see how it is hardly suicidal?

This is your interpretation of the stats pointing towards PUNCH's progress. If we use your method of interpretation of the very same stats to look at ZOMBIE's progress - then we arrive at the following...

0 villages taken
3740 to go..

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Zombie have been suicidal (they are putting up a very good fight). I just wanted to point out that the stats look very amusing when you use your method to view Zombies progress.

Sellsword

(...)

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Zombie have been suicidal (they are putting up a very good fight). I just wanted to point out that the stats look very amusing when you use your method to view Zombies progress.

Cheers for the compliment. Definitely the hardest war we have fought so far, though that shouldn't come as a surprise seeing as Punch is one of the few tribes that tries to gain Ks mainly by fighting, with a history of attacking other top twenty tribes.

It's a trench war -- both tribes have resigned themselves to it, and change tactics to suit that. Unless one side collapses, this will go on for a long time without big advancements being made by either side.

DeletedUser

1. Zoapham only went to Glad temporarily... he was part of Zombie! Check it out, he is K15.
2. Sleon is not in Zombie, he was just temporarily here to be nobled and has since been kicked, Check it out.
3. Savannah Sky isn't in Zombie either, was with us for a while just like he was with you for a while, both players of the account went inactive very quickly, check it out.
4. Another one of those we had to find a new owner for, I shall not say which.

So really, that's only 6. How you can possibly say that's half a tribe (even if it was 10 which ofcourse it is not). Are you actually having a laugh? You must be making some kind of joke :icon_neutral:

1- Zoapham was in Glad for a week, and we cant know if he went there temporary or permanent. He was in Glad for a week and after Glad fell was recruited from there.
2- Every tribe eats accounts. If you'll think that way noone will say we merged after a month as many members recruited may go inactive.
3- Savannah Sky was in Zombie, and got his arse kicked by Punch! then for sake of stats he was kicked. I'm glad you mentioned him here aswell. If he wouldnt be under attack by us he would stick around, we both know that.
4- Another one? You mean 134. ? Do you wonder why while your frontline members going inactive, our K24 (distant to front) members going down?

"We took another player for that account so he wasnt recruited by Glad" wow... Its the lamest excuse I've ever seen in this forums, citizenkane is still way ahead of you at trolling but you are going really fast in that path rookie, keep such posts coming its at least entertaining :icon_wink:

We dominate a lot of continents, large pool to choose from. Glad disbanding only further boosted that pool.

That is what I was talking about :lol: I present you the Zombie style of dominating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97155

Try editing this, you missed up some of the bb-codes :p

You know a good argument's been made when someone says that. /\ :lol:

Zombie are mass recruiters. If you're arguing that fact you are either blissfully ignorant or an idiot. Zombie have more members and the most tribe changes of any tribe that I'm aware of, and recruited all the way to the rim. :icon_rolleyes:

Sellsword

You know a good argument's been made when someone says that. /\ :lol:

Zombie are mass recruiters. If you're arguing that fact you are either blissfully ignorant or an idiot. Zombie have more members and the most tribe changes of any tribe that I'm aware of, and recruited all the way to the rim. :icon_rolleyes:

Blissfully ignorant? You're the expert, apparently. We're not covering this ground again, the issue was settled in two threads previously. Add to that my own criticism of your own tribe's recruitment, and I think the issue is settled.
One final clue: we ARE the rim. We have been the rim for ages. That was out intention back in December, lo and behold: it worked. Perhaps a good long-term strategy for expansion is beyond you? Compare our growth to that of your own tribe, try actually using twstats for a bit.

Devicem? Post something worthy of the forum, pl0x?

Status
Not open for further replies.