Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

I assume that ram/Phoenix have an official declared war, maybe someone could post the figures from their forums war stats for discussion (flaming! ) just for a change :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ask warfighter21 to do it, or Archon, or Kevmasterzoc, or Asamalakum :icon_cool:

I tend to ignore the stats as they cause flaming, I look at the continents and accounts. I know that due to todays map updates you can add K65 to K75 and K85 as continents Phoenix used to have dominance of but have been taken by RAM. It seems to me Phoenix gave up defending warfighter and instead decided to join RAM in nobling him out.

I still think the war is finely balanced, Pajuno tends to have an ace up his sleeve somewhere :icon_wink:

Maybe you could post some of LoEN's war stats, oh wait ....

DeletedUser91224

from my time play thats all LoEN ever said. "just wait youll see" or "when d2 is gone youll be next" but they never did anything but eat inactive d2 accounts and die on the active ones. LoEN seems to be all talk.

DeletedUser

LoEN from my time on W30 waited for other tribes to fight and then jumped in on the spoils. After D2 they will be completely surrounded by either BH or Phoenix. They will have to do some fighting or just eat internals. Time will tell.

DeletedUser44039

so ram is winning eh? Its a shame i couldnt stay around to get in some of the action myself. I probably would have gotten eaten anyways seeing as everytime i would get an account something would happen rl and i wouldnt be able to play. But yeah good luck to both sides. Ill have to watch as a spectator this time.

RAM is winning??? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes it true, Ram it seems is winning. And my stride to spark some activity seems to have worked.

A little.

Is that damn noble distance limit still in place?

DeletedUser

It seems fairly obvious where Loen is going or intend to go. Doesn't take more than 2 brain cells to see it.

RAM winning anything is a huge fantasy. Only lack of knowledge of the start of this war can make someone actually believe it. Phoenx is sticking to their plans and they are exactly where they want to be. They can lose inactives accounts here in there, I don't think they care much.

As usual, you see RAM greatness pretentions that are pretty lame in my views.

DeletedUser

noob, your constant anti-ram crap is getting hold... sing to a new toon

DeletedUser

Prove otherwise, it has nothing to do with being anti-RAM.

RAM is not winning anything. You can try to comfort in stats or whatever. It is not REALITY.

Anyone that knows how it started, knows what was supposed to happen and why Phoenx are still focussing on D2. You are obviously happy to display your ignorance everyday ( maybe it would be time for you to sing a new toon???)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol hes not even in RAM. isnt it obvious that we at RAM dont care about this crap? its PnP and we have better things to do then argue about this silly none sense. im here because i thought it was needed to say.

proveing anything to you wont make a diffrence your to damn stubbern to care otherwise.

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure Cshipley is back and Captain Morgan was in RAM too (so could be back). As those 2 individuals knew what was supposed to happen, I find it quite funny they just ignore the most basic realities of the past to "pretend" victory.

Just like this RAM pretended victory against BD when Phoenx did most of the work.

DeletedUser

BD went inactive:\ not really a victory when you beat half dead accounts and bored players. all paj and co. did was survive long enough to claim victory.

crimsonking1999

BD went inactive:\ not really a victory when you beat half dead accounts and bored players. all paj and co. did was survive long enough to claim victory.

not true at all phoenx did a hell of a job on BD they took some massive ops from both the/bd and countered with vengeance

@noob stop whining like a broken hearted girlfriend it's embarrassing you use to be one of the most respected/feared players on all of W30 now...
you created ram if it wasn't for you the pmp/t-w-c merge would of never of happened. and if you look back on it, it was when the t-w-c/pmp war was getting difficult(inactivity) you got the merge; when Ram put themselves in a position where they did not horribly outnumber an opponent you jumped ship .
now your joining the biggest tribe.

that is your legacy noob that is how you will be remembered.

your friend CK

DeletedUser

So RAM taking K75 and K85 (and now K65) from Phoenix and obliterating 4 accounts to force them to quit is losing.
Phoenix pretty much have just nobled out D2 to the South and not taken a single Kd from RAM and they are winning?

Every day the nobling maps show a wave of blue dots on the Phoenix frontline while Phoenix noble D2, internals or barbs up in K44.
So yes Noobaxes, I can certainly see how Phoenix are winning. :icon_rolleyes:

I have to reiterate CrimsonKing's sentiments, Noob I understand you have a political agenda, but it really seems you are arguing that the sky isn't blue just because RAM says it is. You were a great player under my reign, had great diplomatic foresight and knew how to scrap on the frontlines. I have no reason to lie about you as a baron and a player. However, things didn't work out after I left and you have moved on to pastures new, just let it go man! It looks like an unhealthy obsession and it's ruining a great reputation you once had.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yet you were screaming about your skill on these boards and that's all you have fought, dead accounts and barbs.

[SPOIL]
Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser79042

hmmm. little one. This is a hit below the belt (as expected by your ...wisdom sometimes).

Phoenx won a war back then. Period. Inactivity/boredom of BD etc etc, are only cheap excuses for Phoenx haters such as yourself. Nough said. Better get some accounts of RAM to sit and start rebuilding them, cause you will come up with the same excuse yourself after some months. Oh, I almost forgot shipley. He will rush to save the day. How many can you or him sit? I think back in THE - BH war, 2 players we all know :icon_wink:, were sitting about 8-10 each. You know how that ended. Are you ready for that? Or a new world? :axemen:

DeletedUser

50 cal your ignorance is bliss

r2 i look up to you and i look up to paj aswell but i dont like him i give him credit when credit is due and yes he won but the way he won was not the way i see winning as a win. they held out against BD and THE with great defence truely the best defenders in W30 but lacked the offence to attack into BD and take active accounts. BD got bored and died and gave the win to paj and co. THE was jubal sitting the decide front and a few active players on the other side of the empire. and like 2 or 3 active accounts in the middle.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
isnt it obvious that we at RAM dont care about this crap? its PnP and we have better things to do then argue about this silly none sense.

Ram doesnt care, you dont care, yet the very next sentence:

im here because i thought it was needed to say.

You are quite hypocritical in one paragraph....

As for shipley and his standards to winning this war, so far it does look good for Ram, and bad for Phoenx. Unfortunately for Ram, they have a tendency to underestimate their enemies... kd 65 is not yours, not so long as i am the top player there. Im not going anywhere, and im pretty sure the warfighter gains are only gonna be temporary.... But shhh... a little blue birdie told me that one... :icon_biggrin:

Noob, you can tell them exactly what Phoenx plan is, and they still wont be able to stop it. Things are going precisely as planned in our areas of expansion. The unfortunate fact of w30 is that people quit every day, in every tribe... The even sadder fact is that means there is less and less and even less players left with the potential to fit into, and succeed within Phoenx. While we continue to live by our standards day in and day out, vs all comers be they the best players to grace w30 (bd/THE) or the previously largest family in w30 history (ram fam, we do so at our pace. Ram fam on the other hand, gives accounts to any and everyone willing to join. *shrug* that will bite you on the ass, eventually.

Now smurks.... your mouth has been flapping incessantly in the forums, for someone that doesnt give a shit. And now you keep mentioning stuff about Phoenx and myself. Im kind of like the candyman, my name in your posts enough times shall draw me out.

First off, you werent there for BD war. You werent there to see the devastation that BD wreaked on Tardis... nor were you there when THE three 2k+ nukes at us as well.... Do you forget our size? do you forget how many members we have?? We have accomplished it all with minimal members at all times.. and BD took two of our members before the war even started. :icon_twisted:

Second, you havent seen a Phoenx operation yet. We have pretty much killed every player we have targeted heavily to the south. karma was one who got hit pretty hard, but he was always preaching how the duke should always be stacked... and got support when needed, even if it was foolishly used...

Finally, you dont know what it takes to be a member of Phoenx. Anyone that truly understands what it entails to be this good defensively, this heavily outnumbered, knows what it takes... You, smurks, do not understand the beast that is tw in any sense of the word....

Phoenx isnt done. We are continuing to grow as a tribe, so i guess all those inactives arent hurting us too much after all... Remember, what comes behind the inactives is me.....

Pajuno Out.

DeletedUser

paj ill be glad to see you delet;) oh and btw yeah i was around when BD was around. was i posting in forums then? no i was just watching absorbing and learning. insalting my game play is very crud of you when you have never once seen me in true action. i dont care much for a game because well thats just it a game i dont let it eat my life. i can step away right now and never look back. i play for enjoyment and when i lose that ill leave.

i said that it was needed to be said so his dribble would stop and learn we dont care. the all mighty noobaxes is no more and has lost respect of his old friends and gained respect from who he chose to fight. do i care? not really. did i even try and help the situation? yeah i did in fact so paj befor you open your chubby dirty mouth look in the mirror and ask if your obsessed and a hypocrite yourself. the answer you find will be disturbing to you as your find yourself to be some kind of god.

flame away you ignorant pee minded joke.