Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

For what it's worth, I consider the demise of BD down to Phoenix (majority) and RAM (minority). Plenty of people give the excuses about RL and that they are bored of playing, but it's no coincidence that BD didn't have these excuses when they were winning. I know acidangel in K56 suddenly had RL problems after 3 RAM cat ops destroyed him. I know Gicusan didn't have any RL problems when he approached me for a NAP and to fight Phoenix instead of BD. In my mind Phoenix have the W next to their name for that one. Just hope they don't get it for the current war. :icon_wink:

Inactivity isn't an excuse for losing a war, losing a war is an excuse for inactivity.

DeletedUser

On another note, when I was in T-W-C or RAM we never underestimated Phoenix. Phoenix we recognised as having a few key players that are among the very best in W30, both in game and tactically. The only way RAM will get careless with Phoenix is if they have one eye on BH flanking them to the North.

I'm not claiming it's a victory for RAM, I'm just claiming they are leading, but as I have said many times, far from over.

DeletedUser

paj ill be glad to see you delet;) oh and btw yeah i was around when BD was around. was i posting in forums then? no i was just watching absorbing and learning. insalting my game play is very crud of you when you have never once seen me in true action. i dont care much for a game because well thats just it a game i dont let it eat my life. i can step away right now and never look back. i play for enjoyment and when i lose that ill leave.

i said that it was needed to be said so his dribble would stop and learn we dont care. the all mighty noobaxes is no more and has lost respect of his old friends and gained respect from who he chose to fight. do i care? not really. did i even try and help the situation? yeah i did in fact so paj befor you open your chubby dirty mouth look in the mirror and ask if your obsessed and a hypocrite yourself. the answer you find will be disturbing to you as your find yourself to be some kind of god.

flame away you ignorant pee minded joke.

I have seen you in "true action" and well........
[SPOIL]
you_stink.gif
[/SPOIL]

tangotemptress

not true at all phoenx did a hell of a job on BD they took some massive ops from both the/bd and countered with vengeance

Phoenx didn't really receive any massive ops from THE. I believe there was one time that we helped BD by sending mostly fakes, but some nukes as well, but it was a very small scale Op in comparison to our others. Our focus was elsewhere, and we simply lent a helping hand to our allies on their Op. In fact, on that one occasion, the large majority of our nukes were being readied to send against DECIDE (I think) in our own Op.

DeletedUser70594

DECIDE loved THE incomings from THE ... I really miss that time and players like Jubal and Dalowin. They are my favourites.

DeletedUser

I have seen you in "true action" and well........
[SPOIL]
you_stink.gif
[/SPOIL]

your a sad excuss for a player when no you truely havent. ive never showed my true skill... not on this world anyway. keep it up mate you might start getting under my skin and make me unlease on your no villages account.

DeletedUser

your a sad excuss for a player when no you truely havent. ive never showed my true skill... not on this world anyway. keep it up mate you might start getting under my skin and make me unlease on your no villages account.

Not to just return from the dead (almost literally) to respond to a player that hasn't earned my respect in any way, but I couldn't resist commenting on this post.

Smurks, you've been playing on W30 for what, two years? And to date you haven't shown your "true skill?" What the heck are you waiting for? I'm sure you've been in situations where your tribe could have used your "true skill" - are you intending on holding back until the end of the world?

(Note: Anyone interested in contacting me at any time can PM me through the forum - it's a friggen long story, and I'm not on Skype for the foreseeable future, but I am watching the forums.)

DeletedUser

Not to just return from the dead (almost literally) to respond to a player that hasn't earned my respect in any way, but I couldn't resist commenting on this post.

Smurks, you've been playing on W30 for what, two years? And to date you haven't shown your "true skill?" What the heck are you waiting for? I'm sure you've been in situations where your tribe could have used your "true skill" - are you intending on holding back until the end of the world?

(Note: Anyone interested in contacting me at any time can PM me through the forum - it's a friggen long story, and I'm not on Skype for the foreseeable future, but I am watching the forums.)

no not really. the most incomeings ive ever had on my smurks account was roughtly 300? i lost 2 villages to a BH member and took 3 away froma diffrent BH member just so i could be up on that stat wise and get him out of my cluster. while i was in the north(for most of my stay on world 30) i didnt need to. THE was getting man handled by BH, i was in celts so them attacking me was a no go(because is was baron), and S_P was merged into THE and then as you can tell king of clubs deleted and gave up the war and gave BH the win. sooo if im not mistaken there is no reason for me to yet.. im not under heavy fire, and im comfertable with my surroundings.

DeletedUser

Really??? you will unleash on me:icon_razz:

Good because I am getting closer and then we can go toe to toe.:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

and as Cy said, you been here for 2 years and have yet to show skill. Your skirmish with BH was nothing more then them pawing at you. Being a baron did not prevent you from being attacked, your meager account with all that skill was just not strategically important.

DeletedUser

Really??? you will unleash on me:icon_razz:

Good because I am getting closer and then we can go toe to toe.:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

and as Cy said, you been here for 2 years and have yet to show skill. Your skirmish with BH was nothing more then them pawing at you. Being a baron did not prevent you from being attacked, your meager account with all that skill was just not strategically important.

lol i kept celts alive and everyone(besides a few fools) liked me. i didnt like how cabster ran his tribe.

on another note whats your account wanna track your progress to me;)

DeletedUser

You run from failure to failure with a lot of enthusiasm. Congratulations, as we will add to those (failure)achievements soon enough.

If you are truly playing H.u.l.k, you are the worse player I've ever faced. Maybe, in ten years from now, we will see something interesting from you., but I have given up on that hope.

DeletedUser

lol if your truely sending fakes then im uniterested because out of all the attacks ive gotten 3/4ths of them fakes so i beg of you leave your blibber blabber to yourself old man. lol

a man once said its only insainity if you do the samething thinking you will get a diffrent outcome. if you wish to talk to karma about me joinning RAM be my guest lol oh and a FYI, H.U.L.K was without PP and didnt even have attack, def, k's, nothing labaled. so im pretty damn sure that what you say is faulse about me being the worse.

im a very chipper guy with dark days sometimes, but you wouldnt care to get to know me because you had me judged from day one so i just act the way you all see me. if you truely get to know me in not very talkitive nor am i annoying. im a loveable easy to get along with guy, but as i said befor like you would care to know. I suggest you treat me a bit nicer if you know whats good for you.

when i was a bit younger yes i was a bit annoying but growing up helps get ride of all the willingness to impress and just sit and watch... sit and analize the enemey and battle field to get the best outcome and the worse and see how it shall effect my efforts to grow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sure know you bring your failed past with you everywhere and always have pathetic excuses for everything. You don't have any basic knowledge of anything. Even without premium, I would have done much better than you did back then.

Seriously, I have never seen attacks that were making me laugh as much as yours. I kept a whole area that I was expecting to just give away with minimal efforts... Anyway, you may want to believe what you want, but you were by far the worse I've ever seen. Quite frankly, I got used of seeing big accounts landing in some incapable hands and having players who think they are worth it. You are not.

DeletedUser91224

You run from failure to failure with a lot of enthusiasm. Congratulations, as we will add to those (failure)achievements soon enough.

If you are truly playing H.u.l.k, you are the worse player I've ever faced. Maybe, in ten years from now, we will see something interesting from you., but I have given up on that hope.

You have obviously never played against me....

im a very chipper guy with dark days sometimes, but you wouldnt care to get to know me because you had me judged from day one so i just act the way you all see me. if you truely get to know me in not very talkitive nor am i annoying. im a loveable easy to get along with guy, but as i said befor like you would care to know. I suggest you treat me a bit nicer if you know whats good for you.

I can vouch for him about his dark days. Smurks is a good guy let him be "bad". He can be as bad as he wants because I, being the worst player on world 30, give him permission. :) careful noob maybe I'll let you be "bad" too ;)

DeletedUser

You have obviously never played against me....

I can vouch for him about his dark days. Smurks is a good guy let him be "bad". He can be as bad as he wants because I, being the worst player on world 30, give him permission. :) careful noob maybe I'll let you be "bad" too ;)

I have heard of it but never faced you :lol:

I can add you to my noob list if you wish, but I'll keep Hulk on top.