Avangelista is Chris Cope?

DeletedUser

I'm the owner of the Avangelista account and would like to clear up a few questions my friends and former tribe mates may have. I suppose the best way to do this is by addressing the accusations against me one at a time.

"He was found having a third co-player that refused to pass me his sitting. This third co-player mention that the other two (........) were on vacation and he was instructed not to pass sitting to anyone. We have always treated co-player as a new player applying to the tribe, they need to go through the same application process that most of you have gone through and to be approved by the council."

Guilty! I was not aware of this rule and to make it worst, this is my 6th co-player on the account over the last 6 months. When I first joined BH, there was 3 of us on the account. That was made known at the time. Our third player got busy with school, so it's just been me and 1 other. From time to time i have needed small amounts of time away from the game and have trusted friends of mine to login for me. This most recent time, both my co-player (Warayama) and I were taking vacation at the same time. I asked a tribemate to sit, but she was already sitting another and busy with real life. I did not want to burden her, so asked a friend that I trusted to login for me. I instructed this 3rd party to maintain the account and do the minimum (mint coin and que troops). And if they wanted to do a little extra, they could take a few villages in k45 off an inactive tribe member that I had already cleared. And to check on echao, to see if he was expanding anywhere near us, if so, noble those quickly before he got out of control.

And yes, I left word for the account to not be passed off as a sit. Someone hacked into the account not so recently. I came to TW from another online game called knighthood around 3 or 4 years ago. In that game, a friend had his account hacked and a nasty virus was spread through his computer, destroying his personal files. This is just a game to me, and I prefer to not have my personal life affected by such malicious assaults. Allowing someone to sit your account means they will have access to pinpoint your ip address and who knows what else. I'm not saying Wildcats is some superhacker looking to destroy me, but I prefer to not take any risks.

Had I been online and the one that opened the mail asking for my sit to be sent, I would have likely denied the request as well. I can't say for sure, but i may have requested that McMellow be the one that sat my account as she is one of only two people to have ever sat my account on this world. On my previous world, Warayama was the first to sit my account, and the others who have co-played me on this world were the only ones to have ever sat me on that world. I understand the tribe's right to want to sit an account, I also feel the tribe members should be allowed to have their council member of choice be the one to do the check.

"Another strike against Avangelista is the fact he hasn't open a mail from his group leader for almost a week now."
I informed that group leader that I was going on vacation and would not be participating in ops until May. He didn't seem to have a problem with this as his reply was, "lol have fun on vacation rl is always better whe nno work is involved" I did not want to burden my co-player with sending off nukes for me. It's quite time consuming for me to do, I wasn't going to ask a friend doing me a favor to do that.

"Avangelista, on top of being the biggest player in W30 has barely taken any Echao villages and Echao never recapped one (and Echao loves recaps), when reports were requested the co-pilot always had them deleted."

The group leader gave a standdown order against echao. He tasked a handful of people to continue to work on him. I was not one of those people he asked to do so. I took the initiative to take echao villages when I saw him attempting to expand in k32. I believe i was in the top 5 for the bh. tribe in villages taken from Ram. Admittedly, this stat is drastically skewed as echao joined Ram well after he lost most of his villages in our backyard, but i also killed more of his troops in those initial landings vs him than anyone else. I would guess I have killed over 200 of his nobles. And as far as echao not recapping any from me, it's hard to recap when you don't have any recap stations to recap from. I don't have the same kamikaze strategy as you, but this somehow is a strike vs me.

As far as reports that were requested... The way it is worded there, it sounds as if a report involving echao was requested. That is not the case. Wildcats requested 1 report from me. It was a defense report on my village with Wildcats as the attacker. So a report of an intentional attack by a tribe member on my village being deleted somehow counts as a strike vs me as well?

"He's been farming villages with old scripts (I'm happy to see someone still farming) but he was hitting many BH villages and catting buildings down, villages that belonged to BH that had full nukes and trains in them. (I know mistakes happen but they were recurrent)."

This happened with 1 village of Wild's and a couple villages of Bigbrt. Wild's hqs was targetted with 60- 70 cats. Fortunately wild was on and dodged. This had previously been an echao village that we used as a farm. Apparently wild took the village a week earlier and an old report was used and wild's village was catted down with the cats. Sorry.

Bigbrt had taken several barbs near us and again old scripts used and a couple (2 - 4?) villages catted down. These are the only 2 instances involving members from the bh family were this accident happened. The script being used also killed defensive villages on barbs that were not yet cleared. We love to farm but we have to do better in making sure that when people like bigbrt take the 2k point barbs in our 3x3 we cancel the attack before the script is done running. This is a legitimate gripe you have, and again I will apologize for that.

"Recently he catapulted a village to 1000 point that was just claimed by a BH member."
This was another echao village. I had catted it down to around 3k before echao took it. So it didn't take much to get it below 1k. There were several of these villages that echao took and my account was used to cat ECHAO's freshly taken barbs down. So now it's a bad thing to attack echao? Let's not forget to mention the bh family member that claimed that village was coming from a different continent. He suddenly has found a deep liking to the barbs near me. hmm, could it be echao was helping this guy? That makes more sense than the accusations vs me. But I'm not making that accusation, I will give my theory later.

"Avangelista did help me with defence, he did send me some when I requested some short range but when the East ask for a support count he only offered 25 villages. With his size and the fact he's not under attack he should had offered 10X that amount. It seems that having the BH tags is a convenience for him instead of an honour."

This one is my favorite. I won't call you names and say you intentionally lied here, cause i think you really believe this. See what happens in these type of witch hunts, a person reads what they want to read into what is written as oppose to what is actually written. I was asked for a defensive count. I replied with "lots". I have too many villages to go through and see how many are partial or full. The person asking then asked for a specific number. My response was, " put me down to cover 25 villages." In my mind, when covering a frontline village, you need at minimum 8 - 10 full defensive villages worth of support. Unless you believe frontline villages need to be covered by 1 defensive village then your characterization of me is false at best. And those 250 villages of support I offered were in addition to the 100+ villages of support I already had in villages owned by the BH family. So that's 350 villages there. Offering half of the total defense in our account is quite fair I believe considering how much we love to farm.

"Looking at his TW stats he's mostly hitting and nobling dead accounts even with many red dots in his vicinity. BH is losing a big account but we are not a tribe that points whores."

There are not many red dots near me. I've been saving up nobles and migrating to k45 area. I don't want to give away my group leader's secrets or plans but one can easily see my enoblements in the k45 area. Obvioulsy I'm looking to make a move in that direction.

"We know information is being passed to RAM by a South Central Hound and everything points to him. I was offering him a way out by giving me his sit but the refusal only incriminates him some more. We know a SCH member was defending some of Echao's villages once a member would make a claim on it."

I've given my reasons for the account sitting but something that strikes my curiosity at the moment. How do we know there is a spy? My theory involving this suppose spy is that it was madeup by the higher ups in the BH family to rally the troops. I could be wrong, but from day 1 all I hear is the leaders saying we don't care that there's a spy here and yet every mail and post addresses the spy. I find it pretty comical, but if there is a spy, what kind of information can really be leaked? Op targets. Until recently we rarely sent any fakes, so when an enemy saw incomings, surprise surprise you had nukes headed your way. With the recent addition to the secret weapon BH has developed I can see where information can be helpful, but this spy has supposedly been spying on us long before the invention of the secret weapon ( out of respect to its creator I won't name the secret weapons here in case it's not common knowledge.)

To further my case as the spy, let me state a few more facts involving me.
1. I was offered a position on council a couple months back. If i am a spy, would I not have access to more vital information to pass along if I'm sitting on council? I declined the offer.

2. I was offered an account sit in a tribe that Ram is fighting against. I was offered the sit so that I may "spy on them". (To that tribe, the context of the conversation was not to harmfully spy on you but I believe this person from the bh family offered me the sit to show that your tribe was not plotting against BH. I politely declined the offer. If I was a true spy, would I not accept that sit so I could pass along more information?

3. If I was plotting against Wildcats, would it make more sense to send 1 random nuke to one of his neighboring villages, or send 100s of nukes to his villages? If i was plotting against bigbrt, would it make more sense to send attacks to a couple of his recent ennoblements of my farms, or send many attacks at once? Does bringing attention to myself by attacking them make sense for a spy?

4. Theshearjoy was offered a cluster of villages from a member of the bh family. I gave him one of my villages for him to have a stepping stone to get to that cluster. From that cluster he was going to be able to use his nobles to take lots of echao villages since he had the nobles to spare. You can ask tsj (i'm sure he pop on here from time to time) who messed that up for him. It was others in the bh family, not me. I tried to encourage him to try again, but he was quite disappointed with that outcome after the work he put in to get there.

5. I've cleared many villages of echao for others to noble. I've helped people move from the backlines to use up their nobles on him. I've provided defense for others to stop echao's recap attempts. I'm particpated in the ops. I've sent my nukes 350+ hours one way to help out the east. I've helped with sitting. I can't believe I have to provide a defense for my worth to a team let alone a defense for spy gate.

I'm not sure where I go from here. I've spent the last 2 weeks in places that really prioritized things in my life. Not having to concern myself with TW has been great. To come back to this really hasn't affected me quite the same as it would have prior to recent events in the real world. I need to do some reevaluating. I hope this novel has answered most of the questions you may have.

cececole

As a member of BH, just let me say that when I heard that Avangelista, the largest player in the world:

(1) went on vacation and left an unknown player sitting the account with NO NOTIFICATION to BH leadership (any noob in any tribe knows that all sitters come from within the tribe only)

(2) said sitter refused the polite (and valid) request of a BH duke for the account sit

What would you expect us to think?

DeletedUser79042

[spoil]
I'm the owner of the Avangelista account and would like to clear up a few questions my friends and former tribe mates may have. I suppose the best way to do this is by addressing the accusations against me one at a time.

"He was found having a third co-player that refused to pass me his sitting. This third co-player mention that the other two (........) were on vacation and he was instructed not to pass sitting to anyone. We have always treated co-player as a new player applying to the tribe, they need to go through the same application process that most of you have gone through and to be approved by the council."

Guilty! I was not aware of this rule and to make it worst, this is my 6th co-player on the account over the last 6 months. When I first joined BH, there was 3 of us on the account. That was made known at the time. Our third player got busy with school, so it's just been me and 1 other. From time to time i have needed small amounts of time away from the game and have trusted friends of mine to login for me. This most recent time, both my co-player (Warayama) and I were taking vacation at the same time. I asked a tribemate to sit, but she was already sitting another and busy with real life. I did not want to burden her, so asked a friend that I trusted to login for me. I instructed this 3rd party to maintain the account and do the minimum (mint coin and que troops). And if they wanted to do a little extra, they could take a few villages in k45 off an inactive tribe member that I had already cleared. And to check on echao, to see if he was expanding anywhere near us, if so, noble those quickly before he got out of control.

And yes, I left word for the account to not be passed off as a sit. Someone hacked into the account not so recently. I came to TW from another online game called knighthood around 3 or 4 years ago. In that game, a friend had his account hacked and a nasty virus was spread through his computer, destroying his personal files. This is just a game to me, and I prefer to not have my personal life affected by such malicious assaults. Allowing someone to sit your account means they will have access to pinpoint your ip address and who knows what else. I'm not saying Wildcats is some superhacker looking to destroy me, but I prefer to not take any risks.

Had I been online and the one that opened the mail asking for my sit to be sent, I would have likely denied the request as well. I can't say for sure, but i may have requested that McMellow be the one that sat my account as she is one of only two people to have ever sat my account on this world. On my previous world, Warayama was the first to sit my account, and the others who have co-played me on this world were the only ones to have ever sat me on that world. I understand the tribe's right to want to sit an account, I also feel the tribe members should be allowed to have their council member of choice be the one to do the check.

"Another strike against Avangelista is the fact he hasn't open a mail from his group leader for almost a week now."
I informed that group leader that I was going on vacation and would not be participating in ops until May. He didn't seem to have a problem with this as his reply was, "lol have fun on vacation rl is always better whe nno work is involved" I did not want to burden my co-player with sending off nukes for me. It's quite time consuming for me to do, I wasn't going to ask a friend doing me a favor to do that.

"Avangelista, on top of being the biggest player in W30 has barely taken any Echao villages and Echao never recapped one (and Echao loves recaps), when reports were requested the co-pilot always had them deleted."

The group leader gave a standdown order against echao. He tasked a handful of people to continue to work on him. I was not one of those people he asked to do so. I took the initiative to take echao villages when I saw him attempting to expand in k32. I believe i was in the top 5 for the bh. tribe in villages taken from Ram. Admittedly, this stat is drastically skewed as echao joined Ram well after he lost most of his villages in our backyard, but i also killed more of his troops in those initial landings vs him than anyone else. I would guess I have killed over 200 of his nobles. And as far as echao not recapping any from me, it's hard to recap when you don't have any recap stations to recap from. I don't have the same kamikaze strategy as you, but this somehow is a strike vs me.

As far as reports that were requested... The way it is worded there, it sounds as if a report involving echao was requested. That is not the case. Wildcats requested 1 report from me. It was a defense report on my village with Wildcats as the attacker. So a report of an intentional attack by a tribe member on my village being deleted somehow counts as a strike vs me as well?

"He's been farming villages with old scripts (I'm happy to see someone still farming) but he was hitting many BH villages and catting buildings down, villages that belonged to BH that had full nukes and trains in them. (I know mistakes happen but they were recurrent)."

This happened with 1 village of Wild's and a couple villages of Bigbrt. Wild's hqs was targetted with 60- 70 cats. Fortunately wild was on and dodged. This had previously been an echao village that we used as a farm. Apparently wild took the village a week earlier and an old report was used and wild's village was catted down with the cats. Sorry.

Bigbrt had taken several barbs near us and again old scripts used and a couple (2 - 4?) villages catted down. These are the only 2 instances involving members from the bh family were this accident happened. The script being used also killed defensive villages on barbs that were not yet cleared. We love to farm but we have to do better in making sure that when people like bigbrt take the 2k point barbs in our 3x3 we cancel the attack before the script is done running. This is a legitimate gripe you have, and again I will apologize for that.

"Recently he catapulted a village to 1000 point that was just claimed by a BH member."
This was another echao village. I had catted it down to around 3k before echao took it. So it didn't take much to get it below 1k. There were several of these villages that echao took and my account was used to cat ECHAO's freshly taken barbs down. So now it's a bad thing to attack echao? Let's not forget to mention the bh family member that claimed that village was coming from a different continent. He suddenly has found a deep liking to the barbs near me. hmm, could it be echao was helping this guy? That makes more sense than the accusations vs me. But I'm not making that accusation, I will give my theory later.

"Avangelista did help me with defence, he did send me some when I requested some short range but when the East ask for a support count he only offered 25 villages. With his size and the fact he's not under attack he should had offered 10X that amount. It seems that having the BH tags is a convenience for him instead of an honour."

This one is my favorite. I won't call you names and say you intentionally lied here, cause i think you really believe this. See what happens in these type of witch hunts, a person reads what they want to read into what is written as oppose to what is actually written. I was asked for a defensive count. I replied with "lots". I have too many villages to go through and see how many are partial or full. The person asking then asked for a specific number. My response was, " put me down to cover 25 villages." In my mind, when covering a frontline village, you need at minimum 8 - 10 full defensive villages worth of support. Unless you believe frontline villages need to be covered by 1 defensive village then your characterization of me is false at best. And those 250 villages of support I offered were in addition to the 100+ villages of support I already had in villages owned by the BH family. So that's 350 villages there. Offering half of the total defense in our account is quite fair I believe considering how much we love to farm.

"Looking at his TW stats he's mostly hitting and nobling dead accounts even with many red dots in his vicinity. BH is losing a big account but we are not a tribe that points whores."

There are not many red dots near me. I've been saving up nobles and migrating to k45 area. I don't want to give away my group leader's secrets or plans but one can easily see my enoblements in the k45 area. Obvioulsy I'm looking to make a move in that direction.

"We know information is being passed to RAM by a South Central Hound and everything points to him. I was offering him a way out by giving me his sit but the refusal only incriminates him some more. We know a SCH member was defending some of Echao's villages once a member would make a claim on it."

I've given my reasons for the account sitting but something that strikes my curiosity at the moment. How do we know there is a spy? My theory involving this suppose spy is that it was madeup by the higher ups in the BH family to rally the troops. I could be wrong, but from day 1 all I hear is the leaders saying we don't care that there's a spy here and yet every mail and post addresses the spy. I find it pretty comical, but if there is a spy, what kind of information can really be leaked? Op targets. Until recently we rarely sent any fakes, so when an enemy saw incomings, surprise surprise you had nukes headed your way. With the recent addition to the secret weapon BH has developed I can see where information can be helpful, but this spy has supposedly been spying on us long before the invention of the secret weapon ( out of respect to its creator I won't name the secret weapons here in case it's not common knowledge.)

To further my case as the spy, let me state a few more facts involving me.
1. I was offered a position on council a couple months back. If i am a spy, would I not have access to more vital information to pass along if I'm sitting on council? I declined the offer.

2. I was offered an account sit in a tribe that Ram is fighting against. I was offered the sit so that I may "spy on them". (To that tribe, the context of the conversation was not to harmfully spy on you but I believe this person from the bh family offered me the sit to show that your tribe was not plotting against BH. I politely declined the offer. If I was a true spy, would I not accept that sit so I could pass along more information?

3. If I was plotting against Wildcats, would it make more sense to send 1 random nuke to one of his neighboring villages, or send 100s of nukes to his villages? If i was plotting against bigbrt, would it make more sense to send attacks to a couple of his recent ennoblements of my farms, or send many attacks at once? Does bringing attention to myself by attacking them make sense for a spy?

4. Theshearjoy was offered a cluster of villages from a member of the bh family. I gave him one of my villages for him to have a stepping stone to get to that cluster. From that cluster he was going to be able to use his nobles to take lots of echao villages since he had the nobles to spare. You can ask tsj (i'm sure he pop on here from time to time) who messed that up for him. It was others in the bh family, not me. I tried to encourage him to try again, but he was quite disappointed with that outcome after the work he put in to get there.

5. I've cleared many villages of echao for others to noble. I've helped people move from the backlines to use up their nobles on him. I've provided defense for others to stop echao's recap attempts. I'm particpated in the ops. I've sent my nukes 350+ hours one way to help out the east. I've helped with sitting. I can't believe I have to provide a defense for my worth to a team let alone a defense for spy gate.

I'm not sure where I go from here. I've spent the last 2 weeks in places that really prioritized things in my life. Not having to concern myself with TW has been great. To come back to this really hasn't affected me quite the same as it would have prior to recent events in the real world. I need to do some reevaluating. I hope this novel has answered most of the questions you may have.
[/spoil]

Excuse me but why did you write all this? By going public with so many details about the tribe's organization is -the least to say- fallible and disrespectful to the tribe that gave you the right to continue playing and keep growing within its ranks. This should be adressed to the tribe's lead and not at the public forums.

When I received the dismissal igm from leadership, it was obvious that they were quite unhappy to having to dismiss you. Maybe, just maybe, you just brought this on yourself, eh? May I also just add that you surely did find (alot of)time to write all this... Did you write it alone or had 4 cowriters as well ? :lol:

Anyway... To me your case was/is a 4 word scenario after your dismissal. "when do we fire?". You do know I am serious about it eh? Hmmm, I am not being so diplomatic :lol: ? And do observe the "we". You have the necessary experience :lol:

robot out

Avangelista

Why are we even discussing this crap on public forum? A family should never hang its dirty clothes to dry out in public.

DeletedUser79042

This "family" designator is making me nervous.
Anyway... This post is pretty much okay. I 've seen worse. Far worse :icon_rolleyes: And from what I can gother, the Avangelista account has so many players potential. Maybe a whole school ? :lol:

Michael Wittman

he probably put it here because you wouldnt listen to him. maybe if you would listen to your players, you wouldnt have these things show up. BH leadership is out for its own and they do not care what happens to the "pilots" of its accounts. some family right?

DeletedUser

lol someone took noobaxes's drama class 101 took place here:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser79042

Speaking of worse posts, MW, just verified my sayings.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny, avengalista account has attacked Phoenx members in the past few weeks/months.

Every time it was written off as a sitter/new co player, etc.

Explain how and why you attacked Phoenx members, if this wasnt in your list of orders for the co player to do??

I dont believe hardly any of this, as you are full of shit. an expose only furthers rams efforts, not further the BH efforts...;

but hey.. whatever makes you feel better. Your still full of shit to me, dude.

DeletedUser44039

even if that crap where true u broke your own´s tribe sitting rules....

DeletedUser91224

he probably put it here because you wouldnt listen to him. maybe if you would listen to your players, you wouldnt have these things show up. BH leadership is out for its own and they do not care what happens to the "pilots" of its accounts. some family right?

while we are on the subject, isnt ram's leadership out for its own as well? look at what happened in the tribe. Noob, RHCP, TY.. all gone because of some BS that could be over looked or even discussed diplomatically instead of being childish.

Same goes for BH. I do understand the fact that every single tribe has a policy of intertribal sitting. Its just something you do so we dont have another D2 (hehehe) on world 30. No one likes spys. But this player also had his reasons which make total sense. I dont trust anyone either after what varden did to the kani account. No one will sit me if i ever play on world 30 again besides noobslayer.

We dont need to lose more good players to some bull that can be over looked or talked about diplomatically between the two parties. Whats the point of taking over the account? Someone who takes those villages and then at some point go inactive.

The point is, TALK IT OUT BEFORE KILLING EACHOTHER! ECERYONE HAS A VOICE! LISTEN TO IT SO YOUR "DIRTY LAUNDRY" IS NOT BROUGHT INTO THE PUBLICS VIEW! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

while we are on the subject, isnt ram's leadership out for its own as well? look at what happened in the tribe. Noob, RHCP, TY.. all gone because of some BS that could be over looked or even discussed diplomatically instead of being childish.

Same goes for BH. I do understand the fact that every single tribe has a policy of intertribal sitting. Its just something you do so we dont have another D2 (hehehe) on world 30. No one likes spys. But this player also had his reasons which make total sense. I dont trust anyone either after what varden did to the kani account. No one will sit me if i ever play on world 30 again besides noobslayer.

We dont need to lose more good players to some bull that can be over looked or talked about diplomatically between the two parties. Whats the point of taking over the account? Someone who takes those villages and then at some point go inactive.

The point is, TALK IT OUT BEFORE KILLING EACHOTHER! ECERYONE HAS A VOICE! LISTEN TO IT SO YOUR "DIRTY LAUNDRY" IS NOT BROUGHT INTO THE PUBLICS VIEW! :icon_biggrin:

mate RHCP had a co-player that screwed him over, and if you cant tell he was forgiven. RAM's leadership looks out forever, but sure some poeple fall through the cracks because there idea effect others and whats better? loseing 4 players or 1? yeah im guessing your thinking the same as i am. kani we talked about this yesterday of skype. you have no idea what RAM's leadership wants nor the intentions of the tribe..... ;) be like me... a mindless soldier... or your case a soldier without and army.

DeletedUser91224

mate RHCP had a co-player that screwed him over, and if you cant tell he was forgiven. RAM's leadership looks out forever, but sure some poeple fall through the cracks because there idea effect others and whats better? loseing 4 players or 1? yeah im guessing your thinking the same as i am. kani we talked about this yesterday of skype. you have no idea what RAM's leadership wants nor the intentions of the tribe..... ;) be like me... a mindless soldier... or your case a soldier without and army.

Its funny tho smurk. I continue to support ram because of those few players who i knew that i considered my friends. And no i didnt not know the RHCP situation but what about the others? Explain them. And explain to me, why wittman said (thanks to a quote from a close friend :] which was taken from the RAM council forum) that i should be eaten so that more good players could have a front line with PHNX. I dont trust any sort of leadership in ram. Karma is a great guy and if i remember correctly he tried to save me. So did TY but he let them eat me (he had my sit) by sending my troops to support close range and then let my undefended villages (which is against the rules entirely) while i was away, for matters i had no controll over, unable to defend anything. I probably would have been safer setting bull as my sitter since he was atleast talking to me as a friend the entire time he was killing my trains and i was taking his nukes. I would have an army if i was not internaled by my own tribe even after setting a sitter and telling him i would be away for a bit.

P.S. i like how you guys booted me from DRIFT so that when my undefended villages were taken by PHNX it wouldnt count against you :).

P.S.S. Maybe i should not have said anything but i stayed quiet to long about this. It was complete bull shit on RAM's part.

DeletedUser

Its funny tho smurk. I continue to support ram because of those few players who i knew that i considered my friends. And no i didnt not know the RHCP situation but what about the others? Explain them. And explain to me, why wittman said (thanks to a quote from a close friend :] which was taken from the RAM council forum) that i should be eaten so that more good players could have a front line with PHNX. I dont trust any sort of leadership in ram. Karma is a great guy and if i remember correctly he tried to save me. So did TY but he let them eat me (he had my sit) by sending my troops to support close range and then let my undefended villages (which is against the rules entirely) while i was away, for matters i had no controll over, unable to defend anything. I probably would have been safer setting bull as my sitter since he was atleast talking to me as a friend the entire time he was killing my trains and i was taking his nukes. I would have an army if i was not internaled by my own tribe even after setting a sitter and telling him i would be away for a bit.

P.S. i like how you guys booted me from DRIFT so that when my undefended villages were taken by PHNX it wouldnt count against you :).

P.S.S. Maybe i should not have said anything but i stayed quiet to long about this. It was complete bull shit on RAM's part.

kani me and you talked about skill this weekend did we not.... if you where low on D you could have never survived your not big on attacking... you where food.

you are a good guy and all but honestly you have no one to blame but yourself for this. and bringing it up in a thread that has nothing to do with RAM is just sad... as ship said sort this out via skype or PM... your war is with wittmen not RAM. TY isnt even in RAM anymore and i dont know why you would bring that up? get a clue man... please because you make yourself look bad by crying over pnp when things can be solved via skype or PM.

DeletedUser

Is any rule in BH to alow certain members to sitt when they wish so?
I remember back in time i wanted a sitter for an account and what ive seen.
There was no one able or willing to spend time for me.

What exactly can be given from Avangelista account to RAM?
Are the ops spread to all fam tribe? if so its pretty noobish.
Its hard to find a reason to dissmiss Avange.

I do not know what each BH player do.
But im sure they are selfish too.
Like catting down villages they want to keep to themself as farms :)
I was pretty pissed on 2 persons when i was in k43.
Echao and Avangelista for nobling in my "vital space"
Im sure the feeling was mutual but both sides wanted to avoid the combat for a village when hundreds where waiting.

Im sure Avangelista had the same mixed feeling towards Echao or Phoenx as an outsider.
I was both sorry and greedy looking at Echao back than.
Same for THE in generally.
Im a kind man when a victim is down, i will not hit it if is no hate involved.

About Phoenx.
Im sure 2 persons remember i asked about a player with villages in k43 that was outside Phoenx for short.
I smelled an oportunity to push a player out of k43, an active nobler, even if i had 600 other barbs or inactives in face.
I remember i felt desire to talk with 2 or 3 Phoenx back than and noble another 1 with passion because i felt he is blocking me:)

I was so bored back than that i jumped all over the places(k53 middle, k34 and i was looking even k56)
I wanted to push and atract peoples near me due to lonellyness.
I gifted villages to a small player because i felt good to do it.
But as i said i had a strong feeling to push a few players including Echao,Avangelista and that Phoenx player.
Not to mention Loen.But i ended up alowing a w23 player stay in k42 because at least i had company there :(
----
Btw im not talking about Avangelista account :)