Zombie declares on Punch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Warham you know its not the truth. He wasted all his troops on Obiwan once, and hit escape a lot of times. They were our two players at K26 and he couldnt attack anymore targets even if he wanted. He attacked and lost all his nukes on us with only success of scratching walls 1-2 levels thats all.

More players from you are attacking us but you know the result = hitting stacks. Now he is making a good progress you see :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Warham you know its not the truth. He wasted all his troops on Obiwan once, and hit escape a lot of times. They were our two players at K26 and he couldnt attack anymore targets even if he wanted. He attacked and lost all his nukes on us with only success of scratching walls 1-2 levels thats all.

More players from you are attacking us but you know the result = hitting stacks. Now he is making a good progress you see :icon_wink:

Making a good progress? He nobled my village that was empty because obviously it was far inside friendly lines. He sent his nobles from 1 space away from my village.

Ok, I am not on the frontlines long enough to know that shadow actually attacked once, but tbh, that post wasn't about shadow, it was about the ODA discussion. The only time he gained a serious amount of ODA, was when he attacked an inactive. He didn't gain the same ODA for attacking actives.

DeletedUser

Making a good progress? He nobled my village that was empty because obviously it was far inside friendly lines. He sent his nobles from 1 space away from my village.

Ok, I am not on the frontlines long enough to know that shadow actually attacked once, but tbh, that post wasn't about shadow, it was about the ODA discussion. The only time he gained a serious amount of ODA, was when he attacked an inactive. He didn't gain the same ODA for attacking actives.

Its good to argue with you, you at least admit your mistakes unlike SS and BH's useless posts, liked that. And yea he is making a good progress, isnt he? I thought you were saying he didnt attack punch a lot, i just said he did, but he cant get daily award for attacking punch.

You should know its really hard to get daily ODA award from an active player unlike you have a 20-30 nukes to spare in a day. And as you already saw and seeing; punch fronts are quite stacked, new fronts aswell :icon_wink: I hit smodra 2 days ago, lost 12 nukes and prolly killed only 3 villages worth of D. he at least attack and not noble barbs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No? How about i continue doing what im doing and you cant stop me because your opinion is irrelevant and to me your merely another shit player who thinks hes better then me because hes bigger?

Continue what you are doing, but you will get no respect from me or many other people by throwing your ego around the forums with pretty much nothing to back it up.

You call people shit because they don't agree with you and make baseless assumptions about everyone else. I never said I was better than you, I'm just saying that you can hardly call players skill-less when you a) have no idea how good they really are, and b) can't really make comments on how good a player is when you are either lazy or crap.

You just look like one of those sad little kids who is obsessed with being seen as some amazing player at something and so attacks anyone who would challenge their supposed superiority. Get over yourself.

DeletedUser98416

Some of us get it legit. Well, not really legit, someone laid out the red carpet and served it up on a silver platter for me, but you get the point.

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 16.05.2011 (93.857 units)!
[spoil] http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/5649e303bcc47a23a8703804e1541a69[/spoil]
[spoil]http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/421ef0fc5b0e7272ea35dd583338a8c4[/spoil]

great hits there mate...tough u must admit player u were attacking is either inexpirianced or was inactive...cus u deffinitly cant find decent player deffending village without wall and religion by stacking it...

HeftySmurf

Continue what you are doing, but you will get no respect from me or many other people by throwing your ego around the forums with pretty much nothing to back it up.

You call people shit because they don't agree with you and make baseless assumptions about everyone else. I never said I was better than you, I'm just saying that you can hardly call players skill-less when you a) have no idea how good they really are, and b) can't really make comments on how good a player is when you are either lazy or crap.

You just look like one of those sad little kids who is obsessed with being seen as some amazing player at something and so attacks anyone who would challenge their supposed superiority. Get over yourself.

I dont want your respect, and i never said i was amazing, just that you were shit, and i can make all the comments i want?

DeletedUser97155

great hits there mate...tough u must admit player u were attacking is either inexpirianced or was inactive...cus u deffinitly cant find decent player deffending village without wall and religion by stacking it...

He's definitely not anything to write home about. :icon_biggrin: He nobled a barb next to me with the intent of stacking it and smoking my nukes, but I guess he forgot to build his wall and church cause he had the village for a few hours before I even noticed it was there. :icon_eek: I scouted and sent nukes and ended up hitting it as it landed.

So, for anyone who says ZOMBIE has selective and strict recruitment standards, look no further than the reports I've posted in this thread.

DeletedUser

there is no excuse for that, Baddest. You're right, poor gameplay. Lessons learnt. Kudos for the ODA, and maximising your return on your nukes

DeletedUser

I dont want your respect, and i never said i was amazing, just that you were shit, and i can make all the comments i want?

Yeah go ahead and make them. No evidence so all they can be is slander but there you go, I'm sure all the people without brains will be right behind you.

DeletedUser98809

So, for anyone who says ZOMBIE has selective and strict recruitment standards, look no further than the reports I've posted in this thread.

*Shrug* some people get through, or get sloppy and lazy. Perhaps it was a long-distanced train and he didn't get on to set the church/wall building? I know that I've not been able to jump on to oversee things from time to time. But yeah, well done on the hit. Wouldn't mind that ODA boost myself.

Not so, Valth. If that were true and he did hit those kind of stacks, his stats in the war would still be better. They were awful, after launching around 10 nukes and stopping a couple, my stats were greater. Proof? Look no further:
shadowi.png

DeletedUser3155

Some updated stats on the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,877
Side 2: 3,900
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 78
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,644,823
Side 2: 20,799,522
Difference: 2,845,301

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,104,556
Side 2: 591,592
Difference: 512,964

chart

DeletedUser

Not so, Valth. If that were true and he did hit those kind of stacks, his stats in the war would still be better. They were awful, after launching around 10 nukes and stopping a couple, my stats were greater. Proof? Look no further:
shadowi.png

This one is really funny =) Obiwan posted some reports on forums, he hided his own losses and there were no wall damage but i wasnt expecting that less ODA gain lol

DeletedUser98809

Quite. He may have launched a good few nukes then with little luck, who am I to say? But his stat-involvement as shown above was rubbish. And look at all the nukes / nobles he's launching at us now - why was he not using them? But hey, if he's the kind of player you guys want to recruit, then fair play to you ;).

DeletedUser

if he's the kind of player you guys want to recruit, then fair play to you ;).

2s8qtmv.png

Who doesnt like this kinda player ;) We are personally getting along quite well too.

We waited you to make an op on obi, then took sifo in. He ate some nukes aswell, then Shadow came. Now you're wasting some more nukes, and .... oh thats the surprise part :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Way to make assumptions on a whole tribe of 84 members just because one player messed up :icon_rolleyes:

That proves nothing but the player involved is either not as active as he should of been at that point or just forgot. No excuse for it, but no proof that Zombie hasn't got selective recruitment standards.

Nice hit btw :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He's definitely not anything to write home about. :icon_biggrin: He nobled a barb next to me with the intent of stacking it and smoking my nukes, but I guess he forgot to build his wall and church cause he had the village for a few hours before I even noticed it was there. :icon_eek: I scouted and sent nukes and ended up hitting it as it landed.

He is actually a real life friend of mine. The william anker that was invited to zombie was a hardcore pro(and still is on w50) and joined zombie together with me. But he was losing his interest in w54 due to boredom, so I introduced him to my friend who used to play on .nl(michiel). I told him my friend wasn't that great of a player, but that he could learn and help wanker out with some of the boring stuff and wanker agreed. Now however, wanker has still fully lost the interest in w54 and hasn't logged in here in days, maybe weeks. Since then michiel has been managing the account here alone, but in his area(K15), he gets along quite well.

There mate, that beats your entire argument of bad recruiting.

However, even if it was still the original wanker, then I still wouldn't say he's a bad player, just because you killed his support. The attacks and supports were sent from +-30 hours out. It's very possible that he just wasn't able to log in yet, because he was at school or asleep(ppl do those stuff you know, and 30 hrs means 6 hrs later then when you sent the attacks yesterday. Not everyone is online for 6 hours a day). Does it make you a bad player if you were at school or sleeping, and therefore couldn't get online to build a first church and walls?
Yes, he could've set a sitter I know, or maybe timed them better, this is just a case of lazyness/sloppyness. Everyone has that sometimes, I know I do.

HeftySmurf

Yeah go ahead and make them. No evidence so all they can be is slander but there you go, I'm sure all the people without brains will be right behind you.

Yeah no evidence, ill continue nobling enemy villages because there is no evidence.

DeletedUser98809

2s8qtmv.png

Who doesnt like this kinda player ;) We are personally getting along quite well too.

We waited you to make an op on obi, then took sifo in. He ate some nukes aswell, then Shadow came. Now you're wasting some more nukes, and .... oh thats the surprise part :icon_biggrin:

Ah, but if he had the troops to do that, then why didn't he when with us? I've been hitting people near him, he knew of that. His flux of activity now is simply to please you and buy his place there. Obviously, if he did nothing after coming over, you would dismiss him. The minute you give him a chance to revert to his old ways, he will :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser98340

so why didn't you kick him when he was on your side if he's such a bad player as you claim him to be?

DeletedUser97155

warham said:
There mate, that beats your entire argument of bad recruiting.

No, it doesn't. :icon_rolleyes: The original Willie quit and you replaced him with a RL friend who doesn't know how to play, real tight strict rectuiment standards. :icon_rolleyes:

warham said:
However, even if it was still the original wanker, then I still wouldn't say he's a bad player, just because you killed his support. The attacks and supports were sent from +-30 hours out. It's very possible that he just wasn't able to log in yet, because he was at school or asleep(ppl do those stuff you know, and 30 hrs means 6 hrs later then when you sent the attacks yesterday. Not everyone is online for 6 hours a day). Does it make you a bad player if you were at school or sleeping, and therefore couldn't get online to build a first church and walls?
Yes, he could've set a sitter I know, or maybe timed them better, this is just a case of lazyness/sloppyness. Everyone has that sometimes, I know I do.

Why not just have it land at a time you know you'll be available? Anyway though, if your okay with kind of play from your tribe, don't let me stop you. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.