More activity!

DeletedUser

..usually accounts not giving together with forum accounts..

DeletedUser

Sciros talks to much about their issues, even Gheolby went grey as a result. If Kiwanis wouldn't had complained, then I'm sure that Gheolby would have stayed red for a little while longer.:icon_cool:
Sciros has issues? :p I don't think so...Sci's trustworthiest, kindest and most charming member wigsplitter guaranteed me there is no problem at all.
All those 'fake leavings' and 'look-alike abandoned' players are in fact nothing less then a sign that everything within sci runs smoothly.

..usually accounts not giving together with forum accounts..
:O
Watch out for this sci guy, he starts to show signs of primitive intelligence.

DeletedUser

Some players doesn't create forum accounts and some give their forum account as well since they never plan to return.
So that's how a tribe should look like?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So that's how a tribe should look like?:icon_eek:
According to the sci leadership, yes.
They're the ones who led that tribe into its current position. :p

But do not underestimate them!...They are still scary and people sitting on that front are probably hopeless.
I too would be hopeless thinking 'how am i going to noble all those inactives'.

DeletedUser

At least I'm getting some solid action in the core. It's been a while ;)

Anyone else want to come join me?

I will say this: Kiwanis has shown to have skill and is quite active. It is good to be neighbors with a skilled rival.

drxavier

I love the likes of rowanbaen who still moan and bitch, even though they were rimmed and opted out years ago.... :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser18695

Jezuz that was the end of the world in a nutshell right there :D

DeletedUser

I love the likes of rowanbaen who still moan and bitch, even though they were rimmed and opted out years ago.... :icon_rolleyes: :lol:
If your tribe didn't suck that much maybe i could say something good about it.