The BEST Player of W30

Mick876

Thanks for that really telling contribution to the thread. If you dont like my posts, dont make crappy cheap shots at people like some kind of internet tough guy and I wont come on here highlighting it and arguing where you're wrong. I hope you felt really tough calling out a 15yr old kid about his account, this GAME clearly means a lot to you.

ChamichA you have high ODA, take a bow. To me that means you have clicked a button on a computer screen lots of times to send imaginary troops to kill other imaginary troops in an imaginary world on the internet. If that makes you feel like a superstar then I'm glad you are fulfilling your ambitions, you really are a cyber-space warrior, congrats.

Why do you get so worked up over an imaginary world? Odd, Very Odd.

DeletedUser

The only oddity is if you misconstrued the way I defend my points and my friends as "worked up" because that's a mistake. I can assure you that TW hasn't given me any kind of serious emotional high or low for well over a year now.

I'm guessing that you just wanted a cheap dig at me though, so congratulations, I hope it made you feel tough.

Mick876

The only oddity is if you misconstrued the way I defend my points and my friends as "worked up" because that's a mistake. I can assure you that TW hasn't given me any kind of serious emotional high or low for well over a year now.

I'm guessing that you just wanted a cheap dig at me though, so congratulations, I hope it made you feel tough.

Odd, Very Odd.

DeletedUser

Check this out Tommy.

[SPOIL]
1111hz.jpg
[/SPOIL]

And this is only after RAM reborned ;)

Show me YOURS!

lol, this is such a pointless post. Like seriously? The whole world knows your account is nearly pure Offense. So what if you have more nukes than me that you send at others? Good job, shall I now go pure O as well to beat you? I got more ODD than you, and I do agree it is easier to get ODD than ODA but shall I come here on PNP and post that I have such ODD?

So I really don't get your point here, just like your stupid thread. If you want more chest thumping, go do something else please. Send more nukes, but then I think wanderer already killed 100 of your nukes :lol: Also, I never really said i was better than you nor anyone else. You guys just came at me for some reason, which is fine because this actually brought some life into this forum.

Also, cham are those barbs you are nobling fighting back? If so, I have Defense I can send to you... Nice, you got 2 pages of barb ennoblements and you and your new bf noobsaxes come here and call me one... I ain't getting offended, I just find this pathetic, just like how I find BH attacks pathetic :lol:

tangotemptress

Well, in that case, I have to say Baddie :icon_wink: (original Badlapje owner) Not only was he a great player, but I also learned alot from him. And besides... how could anyone not like Baddie?? :icon_razz:

Though, some honorable mentions would be: Jubal, Pajuno, Raven (and others, but I'm going to limit myself)

ok, ok, so I can't limit myself to just those few after all... I can't leave out echao (the original owner... NOT the current pilot), ltorres50, and paxthorax.

DeletedUser70594

The whole world knows your account is nearly pure Offense

Lot of ur ex tribemates tryed to break me, in spite of this they all failed.

wanderer already killed 100 of your nukes
And what is your pont there??? Nukes are to die dude ...
He had 600 to kill so its okay if he kiled 100 ;)
[SPOIL]You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 17.05.2011 ![/SPOIL] :lol:

P.S.

ChamichA you have high ODA, take a bow.
Thanks I know.

To me that means you have clicked a button on a computer screen lots of times to send imaginary troops to kill other imaginary troops in an imaginary world on the internet.
And how else we can send nukes? :p

If that makes you feel like a superstar then I'm glad you are fulfilling your ambitions, you really are a cyber-space warrior, congrats.
yeah i feel like a superstart but Tw has nothing to do it. I`m just too sexy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Cham for ODA President !

Shipley for Imaginery President of an imaginery game that has imaginery troops and makes him post 30-40 times a week his imaginery posts :lol: ... errrr, wait those are not imaginery :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Giacmo, good to see you have time to post again. Any stats for us? Or shall we wait until Phoenix catch up?

Also, the players Killbow are nobling are not inactive. They certainly aren't before the first attacks are sent. Warfighter21 was supposedly 60 days sat last time we smashed him, however he is magically sending troops out to RAM players now. Nice of him to return when things got easier. Also when hitting Warfighter, Wookiem was active enough to internal the broken player. It's amazing how players lose the fun tagging so many incomings. If players are abandonning ship the second RAM crank up the pressure, quite frankly the atackers job is done and they deserve to be capped.

You can't compare players in different locations I agree. But equally, Tomy has an account right in the heat of the action and his record is fantastic by anybodies standards. Even the pathetic bitter RAM-bashers would have to be seriously twisted to try to pour scorn on his record against Phoenix.

:lol: no reason to take a bang on me mate you know that I do neutral stats.

As I said I'll do them when I'm done with my exams so you'll have the stats around 15 june since I post them every 15 days and I dont want to spoil that sequence besides my exams finish on the 10th

and one extra thing I didnt say killboy nobled inactives as far as i know he's nobling enemy vils inactive or not thats not for me to say.

DeletedUser

:lol: no reason to take a bang on me mate you know that I do neutral stats.

As I said I'll do them when I'm done with my exams so you'll have the stats around 15 june since I post them every 15 days and I dont want to spoil that sequence besides my exams finish on the 10th

and one extra thing I didnt say killboy nobled inactives as far as i know he's nobling enemy vils inactive or not thats not for me to say.

I was only messing about the stats pal, I know you're a fair journalist :)

Also the killbow retort wasn't aimed at you, not that it matters, anybody who can pull up twstats can see the account has acquired ODA long after the first village was taken from him.

KarmaX

Chamicha.. u keep hiding from me in LOL ... grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

No one is W30 history has attempted to insult other players intelligence (e.g. spelling, grammar, logical composition) more than you, Ship. Despite coming and going as you please, presumably in hopes that we would forget about your past malicious intentions, no one who has been a regular here (ie those still here) has respect for your opinions any longer. You tarnished that long ago my friend. And here you try to call out someone on their cheap digs? Come on dude, give us a break....

It doesn't matter what is said out here, I regularly post perfectly logical information which is dismissed by anyone from Phoenix or BH or whoever else is fighting RAM. Everyone in RAM thinks it is brilliant. Guess what? Works both ways too. Every time you guys pipe up on here, you probably think you're writing with the flair of Oscar Wilde and the creativity of Shakespeare and all the many many allies and NAPs of Phoenix probably give you a big pat on the back. But RAM think you guys sound bitter and has no respect for your opinions. Particularly as those same opinion wrote off RAM as noobs that would be gone in six months, it shows how delusional those opinions are.

Yes I come and go on pnp as I please, I have higher priorities in life than the forums, if those priorities are in check and I can spare time, I will. If not, I choose to focus more on things I deem more important.

From the day T-W-C warred Phoenix's allies [CRY] you guys have regarded me as zero and my friends have thought the opposite. Just because you have an opinion, it doesn't mean it is universal, it just so happens Phoenix is hugging 3 of the top 5 tribes *smirk* and all of those guys will back you up even if you were wrong. But for all of your back slapping on here, I'm still here, still mouthing off, still defending my friends and my beliefs and my tribe have never been in better shape. So keep coming on pnp and insulting me, you guys haven't quite figured out that after almost 2 years of relentlessly flinging mud at me, it has had absolutely zero impact on RAM. So keep wasting your words while we take your villages. Like I said before, inactivity cripples many tribes and these cheap shots are all the motivation my guys need to keep active and keep the pressure up on Phoenix.

DeletedUser

uhh...i'm not even going to read that. My point is simple. You treat people with no respect and hence no one cares about you anymore.

DeletedUser

A fairly typical Phoenix response at the moment. Get a little bit angry cos things are going badly in game, return to the forums for a traditional derogatory comment about myself, RAM players or RAM. Get the words thrown back at you and then fail to address the points with a lazy short response.

Shock-horror! Players on opposing sides don't like or value each other's opinions. This will never change so I suggest you stop wasting time repeating obvious and concentrate on more pressing matters, such as the war in game, because your words hear have zero influence.

Seems like the pressure is getting to you, maybe another round of cat ops will cheer you up. :) Come on Bull, you know you want to bite! Failing that Pajuno is long overdue a rant :)

You have your bait ... now Chomp chomp!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But RAM think you guys sound bitter and has no respect for your opinions. Particularly as those same opinion wrote off RAM as noobs that would be gone in six months, it shows how delusional those opinions are.

shows just how much you truly know. The six months thing has been thrown out the window so long ago. Phoenx and i have already admitted that wouldnt happen, and its been discussed and put to rest. What we have is a begrudged respect between those that play and actually fight in the Phoenx/Ram war

You are the only one still harping about it, and throwing around insults daily. Phoenx hasnt been posting lately, and for the last few months cause the pnp is boring, and there is no point. You still pitch your same bullshit pitches all along, and no one cares nor listens. I even stopped responding cause your logic is hugely flawed.

At this point, i have had decent chats with my enemies, and have kept it to a cordial level. You come on here, from whence you came, and try to throw fire on the situation. I dont believe Phoenx has been saying anything as inflammatory as you have. We have killed several of your players, and they have all been booted as their losses pile up. Do we come to pnp and beat our chest? No, instead we have you who barely plays posting cause the stats are hugely in your favor. (finally) That just shows me and the rest of the world what a true hypocrite you are - calling us out that we only post when things are positive.

I only post when you continually put up your utter bullshit. i grow tired of you beating your chest, when its your players like arasd, and lapatuska doing hte actual work. The rest of us have given ram its respect, Even noobs in massive numbers can be deadly. Why dont you grow up and quit being the petulant child who is finally ahead enough to talk shit? Why dont you noble me yourself, and then talk smack about it... Show some class, shipley. its one of your major character flaws.. complete lack of class...

Showing even a little bit when your winning would have gone far to improve your reputation... You just continually choose not too.

Im glad i chose you as an enemy way back when, cause if anyone deserves it.. its you. I also love how everything that has happened recently??? That location was only possible because of the epic sabotage that Bobbynaked pulled off in getting Dk764 account deleted. Dont ever forget that you are where you are, cause you and your tribe have always played dirty. Glad to see you never change...

Pajuno Out.

ps, just caught this:

Shock-horror! Players on opposing sides don't like or value each other's opinions. This will never change so I suggest you stop wasting time repeating obvious and concentrate on more pressing matters, such as the war in game, because your words hear have zero influence.

I like this, another hypocritical response.

"stop wasting time repeating obvious "

funny, every single one of your posts in this thread digs back to even the cry stage of w30... Want to talk about repeating the obvious... This is why i dont bother responding to your crap, its the same shit over and over and over.. Doesnt that merrygoround ever get tiring for you? I know the rest of us are...

DeletedUser

huh? I'm lost. You keep coming back w/ things not even worth reading. This has absolutely nothing to do w/ this tribe or that. It has nothing to do with more cat ops on paj and me. It has nothing to do w/ Phoenx, TWC, RAM, BH, Loen, etc etc etc.... can you show me where I am ever in the slightest bit referring to such things??

It has only to do with the interaction you've had with W30 and it's players over the past 3 years. You insult people on a personal level. You always have. They mispell something and you tell them to ask for their money back. **This is crazy!!** They misstate something and you play dumb like your intelligence coincidentally switches off when called for the slightest bit of intuition -- all just to make them feel stupid. I've seen it over and over again, and I've experienced it personally, if not obvious from my personal investment here. Oh I almost forgot, remember when you suggested Mick alter his eating habits due to a picture you saw of him?

I specifically remember the time you tried to make me look stupid in front of the world because of my English. I remember asking you who cares? Still you seem to be convinced that using the only interaction we have here (words), which aligned with your noteworthy training (I won't deny your intelligence), to your advantage made you more impressive and respected. I lost all respect for you that day and never got it back. Karma and Whittman have never used such tactics. We will always argue W30 with them, but never has it come to such low levels of insulting. Come to think of it, last time you disappeared was when you were ridiculed for these very same things.

See ship, when it comes down to it, no one cares about anything beyond the war part of the game. No one cares about your English. So when you use it as a lever, it only looks bad on you. Since the time you bashed me for my English, I have graduated and am now attending a top US university working for a Ph.D in electrical engineering. You think that's what paj and I talk about? Would it be appropriate for me to bring that here to pnp? See, the difference is your talent is more applicable to the forums. tbh, it would probably be appreciated if used appropriately in a constructive, contributing manner. Language is the way we communicate as a community. It must make you feel tough?

So let me ask you. Next time I'm in the car with my a friend, should I ask them what Einstein's single noble prize and the GPS they are currently using have in common? And what those have in common w/ the atomic bomb? Should I follow up by telling them to ask for their money back from their school district? Should I continue with what is so sweet about 1.55 um in optical communications? I mean this is how the whole world communicates...surely they should know this? These things are silly simply to me, so should I think someone who doesn't know this is stupid? Should I tell them they are stupid? Should I further make it a point to do so in public? This is how we see you Shipley. You are a bully.

You are mean. And this isn't a "you suck n00b" type thing. It's personal with you. It's disrespectful and it has always made RAM look bad. Luckily, you seem to go eventually and with that so does the negative stigma.

DeletedUser

Typical Pajuno rant, you never fail to let me down.

Do you want to guess how many caps I have PERSONALLY taken from your tribe today? No I didn't think you would know. But as always you just write bad assumptions aggressively in the hope that the weak-minded and gullible will rely on that and not actually check for proof. You even wrote in bold type to insinuate I'm not involved. I have news for you, I'm very involved and I'm not going anywhere.

It was nice of you to "throw out the window" the 6month thing. However, just because your arrogance and delusion at the start of the war has been shown to be exactly that doesn't mean we have forgotten about it. In fact, it's been a source of inspiration so I guess I should thank you all.

My logic is never flawed, you don't reply because you don't have the answers to challenge me. When you run out of lies you go into the shadows and wait for another bout and hope we forget. I make that 2 of the last 3 discussions you sheepishly slipped out the stage door without a rebuttle. However, this is one thing I have to give you kudos for. Maybe you have finally realised after 2 years that your arrogant posts disrespecting RAM actually spur on RAM players to stay active. If you worked this out then credit where it is due.

I think you will Pajfail, that the most recent insults occurred between ChamichA/Noobaxes/Killbow which is a RAM / BH issue. Then Mick decided to wade in with his two cents to attack me for defending Tomy (a 15yr old kid) against ChamichA and Noobaxes (two adults). Then when that died down, in came Bullmastiff. That is how this situation arose! It's all logged on this very thread.

Of course everyone in RAM will have massive chuckle at your post. In particular the part where you simultaneously give props to Lapatuska and then accuse me of "barely playing". It really does show your complete lack of understanding of the situation, if only you realised LOLZ.

Of course then you try and claim you give RAM respect, but in fact there have been players on here for weeks making excuses, calling us noobs. When you claim you can disband a tribe in six months and then get not even close. That is arrogance, that is a lack of respect and that is delusional.

I only come on here to defend my tribe and my friends.
-When accounts I'm sitting are taking hits from accounts that are called inactive, I'm gonna pull them up on the lie.
-When people constantly call RAM noobs (as you did in your last post) I'm gonna be on here showing that we're not.
-When people are up here posting one timescale of stats and deliberately hiding all the others as they display RAM positively, guess what, I'm gonna be here making sure RAM give as good as they get.
-When people try and insult one of my players stats and post the wrong stats. Im gonna be here to defend my friends and make sure the truth gets out.

I dont care if you dont like it, I dont care if people dont like me. Im here for RAM and nobody else. If someone in RAM didn't like what I said, then maybe I would give a damn. But they know that I give them the platform to show what a great bunch of players we have there, for almost two years these players have been told they were inferior, I'm delighted that they are now showing W30 in game that all along it really was just ineffective pnp bullshit.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Typical shipley bullshit , you never fail to let me down.

Dude, its all lies. No point reading, and replying. I dont slink away, i just dont feel the merrygoround is fun anymore. you have no new points, and never have.

What about dk764 and bobbynaked? Have you given him his props for allowing the wookiem incident to occur?

All this dirty play against a tribe you have outnumbered ridiculously since the start. HAHA.

Again, you think you have points, but they only matter to you. Grow up, you classless POS.

DeletedUser

huh? I'm lost. You keep coming back w/ things not even worth reading. This has absolutely nothing to do w/ this tribe or that. It has nothing to do with more cat ops on paj and me. It has nothing to do w/ Phoenx, TWC, RAM, BH, Loen, etc etc etc.... can you show me where I am ever in the slightest bit referring to such things??

It has only to do with the interaction you've had with W30 and it's players over the past 3 years. You insult people on a personal level. You always have. They mispell something and you tell them to ask for their money back. **This is crazy!!** They misstate something and you play dumb like your intelligence coincidentally switches off when called for the slightest bit of intuition -- all just to make them feel stupid. I've seen it over and over again, and I've experienced it personally, if not obvious from my personal investment here. Oh I almost forgot, remember when you suggested Mick alter his eating habits due to a picture you saw of him?

I specifically remember the time you tried to make me look stupid in front of the world because of my English. I remember asking you who cares? Still you seem to be convinced that using the only interaction we have here (words), which aligned with your noteworthy training (I won't deny your intelligence), to your advantage made you more impressive and respected. I lost all respect for you that day and never got it back. Karma and Whittman have never used such tactics. We will always argue W30 with them, but never has it come to such low levels of insulting. Come to think of it, last time you disappeared was when you were ridiculed for these very same things.

See ship, when it comes down to it, no one cares about anything beyond the war part of the game. No one cares about your English. So when you use it as a lever, it only looks bad on you. Since the time you bashed me for my English, I have graduated and am now attending a top US university working for a Ph.D in electrical engineering. You think that's what paj and I talk about? Would it be appropriate for me to bring that here to pnp? See, the difference is your talent is more applicable to the forums. tbh, it would probably be appreciated if used appropriately in a constructive, contributing manner. Language is the way we communicate as a community. It must make you feel tough?

So let me ask you. Next time I'm in the car with my a friend, should I ask them what Einstein's single noble prize and the GPS they are currently using have in common? And what those have in common w/ the atomic bomb? Should I follow up by telling them to ask for their money back from their school district? Should I continue with what is so sweet about 1.55 um in optical communications? I mean this is how the whole world communicates...surely they should know this? These things are silly simply to me, so should I think someone who doesn't know this is stupid? Should I tell them they are stupid? Should I further make it a point to do so in public? This is how we see you Shipley. You are a bully.

You are mean. And this isn't a "you suck n00b" type thing. It's personal with you. It's disrespectful and it has always made RAM look bad. Luckily, you seem to go eventually and with that so does the negative stigma.

I'm actualy going to ask for my money back. I'm reading a thread called Best Player of W30 and your first post was aimed entirely at me because of a relatively mild post I made to Mick about not getting worked up over TW. From there you have dragged up ancient skype conversations and lots of irrelevant stuff just to have a dig at me. I hope you feel better for these mindless insults.
I can only assume you had a bad day at the office/school because you have since written an epic amount of hate towards me completely out of nothing. The fact is this has coincided with your villages getting catted to dust, which is why in my opinion it does have something to do with the war. If you're a little upset that the noobs aren't quite as bad as you thought, don't blame me, I tried to tell you this for years, we have some great people in RAM.

However, like I said in the previous post, no player in RAM has mailed me and said they dont like how I speak with them and that's who I play this game for. I know this will probably get deleted but I remember vividly that I was called a "cocksucker" on skype which I found very offensive which is why I retaliated with an insult to Mick and this was well over a year ago. I also remember apologising when the dust had settled and Mick did likewise. I also should hasten to add that I haven't mentioned it since, nor tried to use this against him in anyway. It's a shame you felt the need to drag up a moment from the past to W30 forums to try and justify this childish ranting.

I dont really understand the rest of your post, talking about Einstein and PhD, I guess you just want a stage to tell W30 how great you are. Well good for you, I'm glad. I only really care about you in game though. The only place I ever mentioned my background was in an off topic thread or over in some old skype room when asked about it. I dont have to justify myself to anyone or my actions, especially after your most recent tirade it kind of shows you're quite a spiteful person and you should be ashamed. I dont care how god your qualifications are or how good your university is, you just lowered yourself to posting an epic amount of text abusing and insulting somebody you dont know. I hope you're very proud of yourself.

I also wanted to add, if people misspell a word in English or talk in strong slang I genuinely can't understand sometimes. It's not a convenient lack of intelligence to make a point. It's not easy to recognise words in my third language when the wrong letters are typed, or in wrong order or with no vowels between consonants. You native speakers take it for granted that can work it out like it is nothing, count yourselves lucky because I didnt grow up with this. I frequently ask people what they mean, I am an academic, I want to learn and improve. Its not the sound basis to insult me because my language skills are not as good as a native speaker of English.