Official Phoenx Statement

KarmaX

ohh yes my bad meant 83/84 :icon_redface:

Also, please use better direction perspective like E, W, N, S of what? RAM? PHOENX? . I was completely lost for a while... lol. And were those K gains/losses Vs Each other or on total? If it was on versus, we didn't own those lands, if it was on total basis, i.e the ground gained on D2, we gained so many Ks up north of RAM which were left out to be mentioned. lol

DeletedUser

The war between Phoenx and RAM family isn't even close to being over yet.

I'm just about done catching up with fixing my business and my personal life from an unexpected detour.

Not that my return would make ALL that much of a difference (except, perhaps, for the sheer amount of time I dedicate to this game when I'm involved) ...

But I'm bringing Raven with me.

Enjoy your free time and easy gains while you can.

See you soon. ;)

Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]Okay I found myself having about 10 minutes free to put my 2 cents.

As you all know I'm neutral in my stats and my opinions I respect Phoenx and view them as one the best tribes in W30 history if not TW histroy, I respect RAM as a tribe that got itself to this size and still able to take on both BH adn Phoenx.

to measure whether a tribe is "winning" in a war or not is done by many scales.

First and thats the most common one used is war stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,113
Side 2: 1,562
Difference: 449

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,489,860
Side 2: 14,543,240
Difference: 4,053,380

chart

[/spoil]

Well this is the RAM F. VS Phoenx stats and as you all can see RAM is leading so some can say RAM is "winning" , but since D2 disbanded and ROME and TDR (the other 3 in declared on) we can't see the "true" stats but I'm more than 100% sure with these 3 added and the old RAM stats well Phoenx is leading by a mile.

2nd way is by advancement in territory

this the closest I can find to start of war

[spoil]
topktribes20102223.gif
[/spoil]

phoenx controls k65/75/85

D2 controls 83/84/93/94

Rome controls 72

TDR cant find

now
[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

RAM controls k65/75/85

Rome is dead

D2 is dead and phoenx has 83/84

so with front progress its somehow even though RAM has made a bit larger progress pushing west.

3rd way is how you affect the tribe's growth.

NOW

RAM 320,599,658

Drift 116,091,148

Phoenx 160,281,536

so RAM has grown by approx 90 mil points Drift by approx 60 mil

Phoenx by approx 40 mil

so RAM has frown in size much larger than Phoenx but I doubt anyone in this world expected RAM's growth to be stunned by the war but Phoenx being smaller in size with was expected by people who dont know Phoenx's skill to not grow or even get smaller in size.

but by growth in territory Phoenx has lost 3 Ks in the west while they gained 2 in the north and 2 in the south so technically in K wise Phoenx has grown.

Well in my opinion this war is going rather smoothly and actually almost a stalemate but it all depends on how you measure it if by stats against RAM only (as mostly RAM peeps who take it that way) well RAM is winning but by total war stats Phoenx is.

by growth well RAM has grew much more than Phoenx but RAM were already about double their size so that isnt much of a suprise.

by advancment in war its equal but by K gaining its about almost equal.

just my 2 cents hope you enjoy it :)[/spoil]

this is pretty much how i see it,a nd great job Giacmo. You could focus on the existing stats in twstats, or pay attention to whats really happening.

We had to get thru rams meatshields, to ensure that they didnt obtain the d2 accounts via sit or pw, and thus hit us when we least expected it in our soft areas down south. It was basically a race of our guys thru kd 83/84 and the removal of d2 vs Ram/Drift on our eastern fronts... And so far the race is actually being won by Phoenx. Ram/Drift is only ahead by 4-500 caps, and we have more than 1500 d2 caps to back that up. And that isnt counting how we were ahead in total caps before both drift and ram were disbanded, and the stats lost... :icon_cool:

keep looking at your map, shipley, i hear thats karma's big hard-on thing too...

Smurks, dont ever make a lame excuse that players were isolated. Mavfan, aldion, and irock were NOT isolated at the start. they were surrounded by MANY d2 players who supported them fearlessly, even as we nobled them. Mrsox was already well placed to get removed quickly when we started, its not our fault he jumped to ram the day before we acted. :lol:

but mav, aldion, and irock were firmly entrenched with d2 all around them... its just we ate thru them so fast. Also, dont dis mick.. he is actually one of the best players on w30 when he is active... just pay attention in the coming days.

Cy, good to see your still around and kicking.. we aint done yet, Ram still exists.. dont it?

DeletedUser

Smurks, dont ever make a lame excuse that players were isolated. Mavfan, aldion, and irock were NOT isolated at the start. they were surrounded by MANY d2 players who supported them fearlessly, even as we nobled them. Mrsox was already well placed to get removed quickly when we started, its not our fault he jumped to ram the day before we acted. :lol:

but mav, aldion, and irock were firmly entrenched with d2 all around them... its just we ate thru them so fast. Also, dont dis mick.. he is actually one of the best players on w30 when he is active... just pay attention in the coming days.

like i said paj and all your little phoenx buddies.. im coming for you. i just started nuking your accounts in phoenx yesterday. nobles will soon come;) and dont bother stacking.... they will just get hit over and over and over again.

furthermore now that i got that out of the way. okay well lets see you guys dis our advancements and fail to understand our position so i will do the same. you give what you get? sooner you learn that the sooner ill be off PnP and out of your hair.

DeletedUser79042

im coming for you. i just started nuking your accounts in phoenx yesterday. nobles will soon come;) and dont bother stacking.... they will just get hit over and over and over again.
Smuks for ODA president ! :lol:

Mark for 8 Jun 2011.

hulk - ODA Rank 142, ...34,9 mil :)icon_confused:).

And counting the overs and overs again :lol:

All enemies, careful! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:lol: ha dont worry im an attacker the ODA will riase when all my nukes are finished im just sending my scrapped nukes that i dont need anymore at them.... to build the new breed:icon_twisted:... a nuke of my own design... lets see how it works out but if my calculations are correct;) stacks shall tremble...:lol:

DeletedUser

phew :lol:

;) your fail to realize my robot friend that im a smart cookie. a terrible speller(leads to my downfall) but never the less things genrally go my way if i push them hard enough. i show this world some smurks love:lol: you will be hooked... im your cocaine robot:icon_twisted: you need me:lol:

DeletedUser79042

I did set your marker. And I ve seen alot of talks by way too many at the pnp. In the end they all went home. Shipley for example will too. Soon. As he has done so many times. Capiche? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Also, please use better direction perspective like E, W, N, S of what? RAM? PHOENX? . I was completely lost for a while... lol. And were those K gains/losses Vs Each other or on total? If it was on versus, we didn't own those lands, if it was on total basis, i.e the ground gained on D2, we gained so many Ks up north of RAM which were left out to be mentioned. lol

RAM has grown alot I've already said that they've grown into soo many Ks and as I said 10 mins so didnt have the time to go through all of them.

maybe I'll do a better insight with my stats :)

DeletedUser

RAM has grown alot I've already said that they've grown into soo many Ks and as I said 10 mins so didnt have the time to go through all of them.

maybe I'll do a better insight with my stats :)

i like you bud;) your friendly with everyone and thats what sets you apart in this world:icon_biggrin: keep it up:icon_wink:

I did set your marker. And I ve seen alot of talks by way too many at the pnp. In the end they all went home. Shipley for example will too. Soon. As he has done so many times. Capiche? :icon_cool:

r2... oh r2,r2,r2.... you still fail to realize im not going anywhere... oh well. when we meet on the battlefield is when i shall prove it to you:icon_smile: until then buddy you will just have to wait for me:icon_cool: dont worry though caps against me are short and things are looking bright:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ship has always been around with us and have never left.... and robot stalkers don't look like a stalker, instead it'll look like a puppy following its master wagging his tail . woof.

There's your answer. You can end the speculating now.

DeletedUser79042

shipley... bla? bla bla? bla? bla bla bla ? Keep it up! Oh no. You probably have another client waiting :lol::lol:

DeletedUser97155

And that isnt counting how we were ahead in total caps before both drift and ram were disbanded, and the stats lost... :icon_cool:

I posted them a couple pages back Paj. Phoenx only had a 60 cap lead when RAM/DRIFT were disbanded.

DeletedUser

does it matters anyway?..just play the game and have fun till u have last 10 villas;)
i know i will..W30 it's my only world bcoz i too sux for playing on more worlds..even this one was pure luck to get this far without being rimmed..:)
now forget about stats and caps and make some luv!;)

"bon out!"

DeletedUser79042

even this one was pure luck to get this far without being rimmed..

Good post Bon :) Almost there myself a couple of times when under 5k pts... I got lucky cause I never hit a next door neighbour (I liked his village name) and he then stopped his tribe from hitting mine. This tribe was MIND, that later merged into Hammer. Burebista34 still plays with BH now, him being one of these guys...