Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser97155

Do you count the booted accounts in your calculations?

Oh, Noobie, does Phoenx stats have anything to do with you, or are you being your normal emotionally broken self? The answer to your question, obviously, is no. If you want to nitpick about booted accounts, how about you look them up? You used to use the old RAM/DRIFT forever stats against RAM like it was some ace in the hole, yet Phoenx had less than a hundred cap lead. If want booted RAM players, how about If we added the meatshield accounts Phoenx used in D2 (Greywolf, etc.), or Dk764 for that matter. All I hear is you making excuses for Phoenx, because your feelings and ego are still bruised, and I don't think they need you making excuses for them, they are good enough at that themselves. :icon_wink:

I used to think Shipley was bad, but on top being a doucher, your also whiner, and a tightass. At least he has a sense of humor. Go cry on some other games forums, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

Oh, Noobie, does Phoenx stats have anything to do with you, or are you being your normal emotionally broken self? The answer to your question, obviously, is no. If you want to nitpick about booted accounts, how about you look them up? You used to use the old RAM/DRIFT forever stats against RAM like it was some ace in the hole, yet Phoenx had less than a hundred cap lead. If want booted RAM players, how about If we added the meatshield accounts Phoenx used in D2 (Greywolf, etc.), or Dk764 for that matter. All I hear is you making excuses for Phoenx, because your feelings and ego are still bruised, and I don't think they need you making excuses for them, they are good enough at that themselves. :icon_wink:

I used to think Shipley was bad, but on top being a doucher, your also whiner, and a tightass. At least he has a sense of humor. Go cry on some other games forums, please.

Please could you explain to me how Dk764 and Greywolf were meat shields. Thanks.

Michael Wittman

It took you guys how long to defeat D2? And you think you will beat ram in the next few years lol? And to top it off, the end of D2 came through negotiation between 3 tribes and phoenx wasn't even the deciding factor. You ask a phoenx guy for stats proving they are beating ram and they will show you D2 stats(silly, I know). You ask a ram player for stats showing they are beating phoenx and they will say " you want ram vs phoenx or my personal phoenx stats?" That says something to me right there. So phoenx, go polish your D2 front badges.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It took you guys how long to defeat D2?

Nobles were quite expensive for 20 something people... As opposed to the mass recruiting Ram. Tons of accounts to feed upon, sit, or get pilots for. *shrug* personal preference playing styles...

And you think you will beat ram in the next few years lol?

Actually,yes. Now that your meat shields are gone, we can step things up on Ram itself. Dont worry, the game is really only beginning for you guys.. while its been nonstop for us.

And to top it off, the end of D2 came through negotiation between 3 tribes and phoenx wasn't even the deciding factor.

that is because i refused to speak terms with any of the members that contacted me. I know the alliance between loen and ramfam exists, and you guys split the spoils of our war. Its ok, we will continue to consume all the were in D2 as nobles just halved. :icon_twisted:

You ask a phoenx guy for stats proving they are beating ram and they will show you D2 stats(silly, I know). You ask a ram player for stats showing they are beating phoenx and they will say " you want ram vs phoenx or my personal phoenx stats?" That says something to me right there. So phoenx, go polish your D2 front badges.

Yes, d2 is almost over... and those stats will turn towards you guys. Do you not remember shipley threatening us with d2/loen? D2 accounts would have been used by Ram sitters to effect our backlines much like shipley is begging LoEN accounts to do so now.... Or, as is the case with mrsox, passionfruitboy, and kanipuppeli accounts becoming Ram property to wreak havoc in our bad locations...

So, removing them faster cause they do/did suck... makes more sense than a head on strike into rams bread basket. I have played tw longer than any of you in Ram, and i have been playing at a higher level of skill for a lot longer. Im not being a cocky asshole, im just saying my learning curve was sharp and i have seen more experiences... as even now, im still a student of the game. The gamble here was my vets/core eating D2 faster than you would eat our nads crew, and such. unfortunately you reached wooks which was against my plan, but at the same time.. it does a few positive things that you wont see for a bit yet. :D

hindsight is 20/20, right now you think that the majority is behind you/us in this war. unfortunate for you if you believe that. 75/85 is about to be the true battleground, as you will be getting the fight you guys have been waiting for this entire time. Just because you forgot about how much you needed your meatshields, i have not forgotten their value.... We have gained more villages than lost overall during the war time frame, and that is all we need to be in the running... :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

Ok ok, I can see moving the good ones over to ram, although the more of your actives you put on the front means the less support you will have to move as they all come under attack. We each have a plan going forward and we will see how it turns out. I don't think your core players will cope with canstant catting the way you and bull do though

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok ok, I can see moving the good ones over to ram, although the more of your actives you put on the front means the less support you will have to move as they all come under attack. We each have a plan going forward and we will see how it turns out. I don't think your core players will cope with canstant catting the way you and bull do though

LOLOLOL.

The core players learned from BD... im sure RAM wil be nothing in comparison.

DeletedUser

That's also assuming that as a tribe we're motivated enough to support each other. Y'on ya'own!

P.S. paj and I deal w/ the cattings so well because we're the two lazy motha fuckas on the map. It's so much easier to mark something "d' than it is "b".

DeletedUser

So much hate for such a tiny lines... Do you think I really have the time to look them up. I booted them so I know they existed, but you obviously don't. Your posts and insults are simply irrelevant. Crying, whining... Where did you see such a thing?

But you probably don't understand that even so why am I wasting my time here anyway? You guys can't see beyond very basic stats. The moment you go outside of it, you are so confused that it makes debating with you guys quite a boring game. I'm bored to death.

*sigh*

What has this world become with such abusive language for a game and such lack of content...

DeletedUser

So much hate for such a tiny lines... Do you think I really have the time to look them up. I booted them so I know they existed, but you obviously don't. Your posts and insults are simply irrelevant. Crying, whining... Where did you see such a thing?

But you probably don't understand that even so why am I wasting my time here anyway? You guys can't see beyond very basic stats. The moment you go outside of it, you are so confused that it makes debating with you guys quite a boring game. I'm bored to death.

*sigh*

What has this world become with such abusive language for a game and such lack of content...

leave no ones keeping you here:icon_wink::lol:

DeletedUser

A little something for the purists, pure content with no abusive language:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 28
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 955,672
Side 2: 265,459
Difference: 690,213

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 62
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 551,933
Side 2: 551,933

chart

[/spoil]

who wants to bite first?

DeletedUser

omg!xD eat your own tribe? smart;) that will stop big bad RAM:icon_wink::lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

who wants to bite first?

Heh. who are you to question anybodies tactics? Shall we go over, (again) what you are willing to do, just to win vs a much smaller tribe? :icon_razz:

For someone who toots his own horn so much, one would think that the war was already over.. Better celebrate your lead now... cause i remember for several months before your tribal disbandment, Phoenx held a 60 village lead over a family twice its size in players. villages, and points.. (plus your meatshields at the same time) Most mathematicians would figure that the numbers would eventually win out, in a game of numbers such as TW is...and such staggering differences..

Hahaha. But hey, pat yourself on the back dude. You are insulting robot left and right, and continuing your strategy as being the Bully of world 30 pnp. Eh, did i forget hypocrite? Dont you call people out for taking the forums, and ingame, too seriously?? :icon_redface:

a little vicious for someone that doesnt take tw too seriously, no?

DeletedUser

well i couldnt ignore this posts any more

i need to ask you paj are you complaining that RAM are twice bigger than you ????

or are you complaining that you had 5 tribes to fight at one time??????

because if you are complaining about it i must say it not our problem phoenx declared on 5 tribes at once and that one of them is much bigger than you

if you declare you must have been sure in your win or just suicidal in either way its not RAM or any ones fault you declared

if RAM would be the one to attack first than you playing the small phoenx card would be rightful but when you declared you cant play that card any more

war is never fair so complaining about this thing is useless in any way but its very foolish when you was the one to start

if you arent complaining than you can ignore this post but from what i read each time RAM or any one else places stats that shows how RAM are winning you always say that you are smaller and have less member and etc.... seems like complaining to me :S

DeletedUser

i need to ask you paj are you complaining that RAM are twice bigger than you ????

I should point out that simultaneously it is: RAM Family v BH BH. Phoenix and Decide. Even if we are twice as big as Phoenix, Phoenix are only fighting less than half of the tribe anyway as we have to divide our forces elsewhere to fight BH Family and Decide. So in general the numbers aren't massively in our favour, when fighting multiple fronts we have to divide resources accordingly.

But I wont make excuses, it's not my style.
If we win, we win. If we lose, we lose. Or as Rambo would say "If we die, we die".

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

who wants to bite first?

I guess that will be me......Just was not sure where you were going with your stats:icon_neutral:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 118
Difference: 0[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

well i couldnt ignore this posts any more

because if you are complaining about it i must say it not our problem phoenx declared on 5 tribes at once and that one of them is much bigger than you

if you declare you must have been sure in your win or just suicidal in either way its not RAM or any ones fault you declared

if RAM would be the one to attack first than you playing the small phoenx card would be rightful but when you declared you cant play that card any more

war is never fair so complaining about this thing is useless in any way but its very foolish when you was the one to start

if you arent complaining than you can ignore this post but from what i read each time RAM or any one else places stats that shows how RAM are winning you always say that you are smaller and have less member and etc.... seems like complaining to me :S

Well looky here, another player who left his own account to take over a RAM account and now wants to come on the boards and throw his weight around. Guess now you will proclaim a ton of skill and how you can beat just about anyone here. Just remember before you do any of that. If you had any skill you would not need to run from your dan15 account.

In regards to complaining about what is fair, you may want to check yourself at the door. Or should I post some of your complaints??:)

DeletedUser

Well looky here, another player who left his own account to take over a RAM account and now wants to come on the boards and throw his weight around. Guess now you will proclaim a ton of skill and how you can beat just about anyone here. Just remember before you do any of that. If you had any skill you would not need to run from your dan15 account.

In regards to complaining about what is fair, you may want to check yourself at the door. Or should I post some of your complaints??:)

do i need to post the numbers of the world again 50. cal? still waiting for you to attack me:\...

DeletedUser

Just remember before you do any of that. If you had any skill you would not need to run from your dan15 account.

i didnt run look my other post on the best w30 player

see why i changed accounts

on the other hand

who are you??? never heard of you or of your account

probably another anti ram poster who has nothing better to do :S