Blogger Wanted

DeletedUser44039

the "sexy you" part probably needs a whole server farm to host rizky... Cannot be zipped either :icon_biggrin:

sheees you´re right i cant be the blogger :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

now that just hurt noob:icon_cry: im a very passionate writer... but sadly you would never understand. you have never even seen my work nor have you ever showed a shreed of kindness my way. oh well though i joined RAM and you left... but we should let things be and put tribal ties past us and be friends. we both know that im a capable writter... and when it something as important as this i would spell check my work and re-read for other errors. hell maybe my friend jason can do it... he writes books for a living

DeletedUser

EXTRA! REASON NOOBAXES LEFT RAM ! :lol: READ ALL ABOUT IT !!

lol:lol: pssh im not that bad R2 and you know it. hell we are both hopped up on so much LSD that you think your a robot and i run around chasing dragons and unicorns;)... sir the purple dragons has landed and i think mick is riding it lol:icon_biggrin:

slates9

Unfortunately this applies to most of the players dribbling on these forums Slates.

Meh, not going to disagree. I miss the old days :icon_cry:

@smurks

I hope your "capable" writing is better then your forum posting. That doesn't say much for your defense.

Er-hem...

SFC gets my vote. About time he did something productive around here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meh, not going to disagree. I miss the old days :icon_cry:

@smurks

I hope your "capable" writing is better then your forum posting. That doesn't say much for your defense.

Er-hem...

SFC gets my vote. About time he did something productive around here :icon_wink:

yeah i dont proof read what i write in here. i only change it when its abig mistake. otherwise i just dont care.... because well i have to care the whole day and why should i care on a game when it has no benifit for me.

DeletedUser79042

Slates is a designated blog slacker :icon_wink:

SFC will make us all laugh a bit more :)

samulis

Well, anyone can apply if they feel like they have a chance. The blog administration will then decide who is most qualified by their application content.

DeletedUser

now that just hurt noob:icon_cry: im a very passionate writer... but sadly you would never understand. you have never even seen my work nor have you ever showed a shreed of kindness my way. oh well though i joined RAM and you left... but we should let things be and put tribal ties past us and be friends. we both know that im a capable writter... and when it something as important as this i would spell check my work and re-read for other errors. hell maybe my friend jason can do it... he writes books for a living

Sorry dead thread is dead but I had to stop this.

If you're a "capable writer*" then you'll obviously not have any errors?

Okay.
Error 1) Now* - Capital at the start of a sentence, come on; that's what, year 1?
Error 2) I'm* it's not im.
Error 3) '...' - it's not a long pause as you use it in weird spots, you should just stick with a comma or indeed a full-stop.
Error 4) Shred - not shreed. That's not a word.
Error 5) but cannot come after a '...' - it's an attachment, so it comes after a comma.
Error 6) I* - You need to capitalize the word I, not lower-case it.
Error 7) re-read for other errors? If you did this, your comments would make sense.
Error 8) Writing books isn't really a job it's more of a passion, you don't make much for being an author unless you're J.K.Rowling, or another acclaimed writer. If this "Jason" exists he'll have a day-job, or write in newspapers, blog's, etc.

/Grammar Nazi Out.

dan1000best

haha, ZedNex is my new favourite person :icon_wink:

/me goes back into hiding.

DeletedUser

idc about W 30 pnp so flame me if you want i wont see it:\ idc about this world at all anymore i rarely log in lol. you guys ruined my game play. gratz

DeletedUser97155

I nominate myself or Smurks for W30 blogger. I am an unbias player held in extremely high esteem without so much as a complaint against me, never mind an infraction, so is he. Also, like my buddy Smurks, I am a cunning linguist with far above average intellect and knowledge of the English language, I just choose never to use any of that shit, cause just like him, it hurts my face to think hard and I get dizzy and nauseous trying to punctuate. I suffered from an extremely rough patch of vertigo typing this post and lost track of which way was up several times during it.

On top of being above average in every form or fashion applicable to the blogger position, in my spare time, I feed the poor, house the homeless and dress the naked.