Armada vs Light, progress report

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't care who to root for because I just want the threads about Armada and Lights to stop being made :(

However I do like to see the status of wars but just not in multiple threads. So I guess thanks for posted up some of the stats from the war page.

DeletedUser4665

I'm just not used to the tribe members presenting themselves so badly

:/

DeletedUser

well though it woulda been nicer if u posted a better statistic of the whole picture instead of a player v player but thnks i guess. thread making should be left to Armada leaders who seem to make better threads.

-M A R I O-

Why are so many people so obsessed with watching this "war", i swear its like we have our own paparazzi.

DeletedUser

Pre-noble wars or CAT wars are pretty much whoever wants to suicide more troops. I would really send my nuke out if the losses were to high, if they would cat train me I would just backtime, it's THAT simple :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

From what I've seen, reports etc. (And I'm only partial to a couple) it seems like Lights are doing well for themselves. Although they are taking hits, my money is on Lights if they can hold out long-term, and have the fortitude to keep rebuilding. :icon_wink:

P.S. Some of the backtimes and dodges are fairly brilliant, Armada has the numbers but not the skills.

DeletedUser100563

Honestly I don't care who to root for because I just want the threads about Armada and Lights to stop being made :(

However I do like to see the status of wars but just not in multiple threads. So I guess thanks for posted up some of the stats from the war page.

Yeah, it is kind of annoying.

DeletedUser

Pre-noble wars or CAT wars are pretty much whoever wants to suicide more troops. I would really send my nuke out if the losses were to high, if they would cat train me I would just backtime, it's THAT simple :icon_cool:

Meh, let them slow their own growth I say if that is what they want :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nice war hahahahahahahaha

Side 1:
Tribes: Lights
Side 2:
Tribes: ARMADA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Lights
Side 2:
Tribes: ARMADA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 34
Difference: 24

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,705
Side 2: 64,160
Difference: 43,455

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,127
Difference: 2,127

chart

DeletedUser100206

looks like someone got rimmed

So convict, since the other topic got locked...

Are you still going to attempt to have what I had yesterday, in 10 days, because you>me on every world? :icon_rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OT:
Hmm this could be interesting to see Armada's progress. Can people post some war reports please?

DeletedUser81140

So convict, since the other topic got locked...

Are you still going to attempt to have what I had yesterday, in 10 days, because you>me on every world? :icon_rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OT:
Hmm this could be interesting to see Armada's progress. Can people post some war reports please?

lol jesus kid do u really have anything else better to do then follow me around and cloud every topic with your whiny crying...yes ill beat u 10 days ill have way more points then u now kick rocks tattle tale

DeletedUser100206

lol jesus kid do u really have anything else better to do then follow me around and cloud every topic with your whiny crying...yes ill beat u 10 days ill have way more points then u now kick rocks tattle tale

More points wasn't the only thing you have to do, so get to it :lol:

DeletedUser

Both lights and armada are good tribe
should be a good fight between both tribe.
Light consist of really good players , so is armada, only different is aramada have an extra army of noobs to use.

It will be tough for lights, but both tribe will cancel each other out and hold each other foot, and that would be the best outcome for w57