AZURA Disbander

Sayak

Here is what i gathered from this:
- Bigevan and Shah got duped into disbanding the tribe although BE pulled the trigger, id say youse are both imbeciles just by reading guiding lights mails you could tell he was ITCHING to get you to hit that disband button, he literally asked you "are youse dis-banding/when are youse dis-banding" over 5-10 times, that shows you are both bad leaders and dont know when youse are getting duped. I could imagine GUiding-light laughing at how stupid you 2 were lol, and I definitely could see some laughs on skype and on Lights forums from that chat, that mail should go into that "funny mail thread" lol.

- Bigevan got scared of being catted, so tried to make a deal to save his "tribe" but really he was only after saving himself - BAD LEADER

- Shah and BE are still asking for their offers after they disband, do you really think a tribe is going to offer you a spot,after you just dismantled your own tribe and shown no courage to go the distance, why would a tribe like Lights or even Bolt want you?

- BE kicking members for questioning him, dictatorship never works in TW, its good to take criticism when your a leader, you prove them wrong and make your bond stronger with your tribe.

- I suggest you BOTH join UNDER some good leadership and learn the game properly.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I am in discussion with -GuidingLight-(LIGHTS Leader) to uphold his words and make an offer what ever that might be as he stated he would make an offer when Azura would be disbanded. During the discussion he comes up with these statements.

-GuidingLight- today at 07:39
I stated that i never promised you anything.

My Question is to the community is;

Q1. What is the diffrence between a statement and a promis?

Their is another one.

-GuidingLight- today at 07:59
Lol you really think i would feel guilty for something that i never even made a promise on let alone over a game.

My question is Queastion to the community is;

Q2. If it is a game you are allowed to make false statement?

thnak

The mail discussion.
[spoil]
bigevan3 on 29.06. at 21:33
Hello,

How are you?

As you might know our account was banned and punished. We are now back. I read all the discussion between you and bigevan in detail. The thing is bigevan disbanded Azura since you asked him to disband Azura and than you would make offer or move.

As you stated Bigevan disbanded the tribe. Now we are waitting for ur offer. If we had not been banned we would have contacted you earlier.

Please make your offer.

Thanks.

xshahzad

Note: BTW I am arrogant as well as down to earth. It all depends whoom I am talking to. If the person is arrogant I am more arrogant them him, if the person is down to earth I am more down to earth than him. So it is really not me what you think about me, it is all about yourself.

In simple you are arrogant, and I look arrogant to you.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 10:57
Hi,

Please make your affer that you promised to make when Azura disbaned.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 17:30
What kind of offer are you looking for?

B

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 17:47
Hi,

I am looking for a merger offer. In which you agree to recruit the members from Azura that suits LIGHTS or BOLT.

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact [player]-GuidingLight-[/player], if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact [player]-GuidingLight-[/player]. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I am not interested in playing this account any more. I just wanted to settle things. If bigevan wishes to play would he be invited in LIGHTS or BOLT.

I belive it is a fair deal, if [player]-GuidingLight-[/player] make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

xshahzad

Note: Before Disbanding I suggested this deal.

1) 5-6 members of Azura placed in LIGHTS.
2) Azura and BOLT merger and become Aurora.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 17:53
You will need to tell your members to contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] about joining [ally]Lights[/ally]

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:00
I belive you accepted the offer.

so would they be consedered for both BOLT and LIGHTS or only LIGHTS.

Also where you stand about [player]Bigevan3[/player].

Bigevan2 details.

Hello,

I am an experience TW player and a good leader. I lead Flame to Rank # 1 in W48 and Lead soviet to rank # 4 in W56. I played with the name Bigevan2 in W48 and W56. I played under the name of Einstein81 in W13.

Thanks

[player]Bigevan3[/player]

TWSTATS links.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:03
I did not accept an offer for [player]-GuidingLight-[/player]. I am just letting you know how people get into [ally]Lights[/ally]

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:11
I ment the offer i am looking for. where Azura members contact LIGHTS/BOLT for recruitmnet.

You promissed to make an offer when LIGHTS would be disbanded. please make that offer.

thanks

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:14
I just told you they can contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] if they would like to join.

He will handle all of the recruitment.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:16
So you are agreeing to this.

I am looking for a merger offer. In which you agree to recruit the members from Azura that suits LIGHTS or BOLT.

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact -GuidingLight-, if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact -GuidingLight-. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I am not interested in playing this account any more. I just wanted to settle things. If bigevan wishes to play would he be invited in LIGHTS or BOLT.

I belive it is a fair deal, if -GuidingLight- make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:18
No I am not. I am not sure you are reading what I am saying.

They need to contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] to join [ally]Lights[/ally]. [player]-GuidingLight-[/player] does not handle that.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:26
ok.

Please make the offer that you promised to make when Bigevan would disband Azura.

Ichanged the name to [player]RileyDuke[/player]

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact RileyDuke, if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact RileyDuke. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I belive it is a fair deal, if RileyDuke make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:30
What members are you contacting? And how many are there?

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 20:10
We dont know this answer?

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 20:22
Hi,

These are the tribe changes of AZURA.

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1063

I would contact them, but i would draw a line and would ask limited members to contact for LIGHTS invitation, Majority would be contacted to apply for BOLT invitation.

For bolt invitation where they have to contact?

Thanks

xshahzad

Note: I left [ally](KD)[/ally], I really do not understand why Bigevan2 joined them at the first place, My thinking is he thought that LIGHTS woulld not keep their promis since you never replied to the mail.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 20:27
Well have those limited members contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] and we will go from there.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 20:30
Ok.

thanks mate.

-GuidingLight- today at 07:23
We never accepted any deal of yours i hope that you know this. We are only considering a few of your old members. So do not get all delusional that you have had your little deal accepted.

bigevan3 today at 07:29

Really telling you the truth, I just wanted you to fulfil your promis and make an offer what ever that might be.

It is not for myself but for you that you keep your promises.

Thanks

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- today at 07:29
We never made any promises LOL how are you this delusional?

bigevan3 today at 07:31
In this mail you stated this.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- today at 07:39
I stated that i never promised you anything.

bigevan3 today at 07:45
So what is the diffrence between statement and promis?

Ok let me put it this way, You stated that you would make an offer when Azura would be disbande, so keep your words and make an offer.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- today at 07:46
Why are you so intent on this when most all of the people you would want to mail us to join would not even come close to our requirements?

bigevan3 today at 07:57

As i stated earlier I wanted you to uphold your words(credibility), you can walk away without making any offer but where it would lead you. In Your heart you would always feel guilty. I just wanted to save you from that guilt.

I really do not want you to recruit all 8 of them, but the at least 1-6 members. You already recruited 1 members of Azura. You merged BOLT 5 members into LIGHTS, I belive Azura was far better.

When you stated

I belived that you want to keep your words.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- today at 07:59
Lol you really think i would feel guilty for something that i never even made a promise on let alone over a game.

I never wrote that our sitter did hence the red writing.

bigevan3 today at 08:05
You really think this is a game and you would not feel guilty, I can ashure you that you would. the red writting is your sitter but when the statement was made it was from you.

Please make an offer what ever that might be.

xshahzad
[/spoil]

Q1. A statement is a statement. He holds no obligatory reason to hold any promises he makes. This is a game. You either take him at his word, if as such you were negotiating a NAP or alliance that was beneficial to both of you or you realise he's taking the piss. As I gather from the mails, as he makes a complete ass out of both of you, he does that rather well.

I could probably honestly say he never intended for any of you to join, more than likely, a better leader would have realised that and not taken him for his word. He did what he had to and it worked.

Q2. Obvious answer, yes. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[/spoil]

Q1. A statement is a statement. He holds no obligatory reason to hold any promises he makes. This is a game. You either take him at his word, if as such you were negotiating a NAP or alliance that was beneficial to both of you or you realise he's taking the piss. As I gather from the mails, as he makes a complete ass out of both of you, he does that rather well.

I could probably honestly say he never intended for any of you to join, more than likely, a better leader would have realised that and not taken him for his word. He did what he had to and it worked.

Q2. Obvious answer, yes. :icon_rolleyes:

First off I never agreed to disband the tribe Bigevan2 did it and i think it was a wrong decision he made. I take on responsibility what so ever regarding this. You can see in the mail i said we need to keep this war going, and guidinglights responce was he do not want to talk to me.

I told bigevan2 make a decision that we should always make decision that is in the best interest of the tribe, So I do not want to disband a tribe just to get into LIGHTS. I do not know where you get the feeling that we disbanded the tribe just to get into LIGHTS.

DeletedUser

Here is what i gathered from this:
1- Bigevan and Shah got duped into disbanding the tribe although BE pulled the trigger, id say youse are both imbeciles just by reading guiding lights mails you could tell he was ITCHING to get you to hit that disband button, he literally asked you "are youse dis-banding/when are youse dis-banding" over 5-10 times, that shows you are both bad leaders and dont know when youse are getting duped. I could imagine GUiding-light laughing at how stupid you 2 were lol, and I definitely could see some laughs on skype and on Lights forums from that chat, that mail should go into that "funny mail thread" lol.

2- Bigevan got scared of being catted, so tried to make a deal to save his "tribe" but really he was only after saving himself - BAD LEADER

3- Shah and BE are still asking for their offers after they disband, do you really think a tribe is going to offer you a spot,after you just dismantled your own tribe and shown no courage to go the distance, why would a tribe like Lights or even Bolt want you?

4- BE kicking members for questioning him, dictatorship never works in TW, its good to take criticism when your a leader, you prove them wrong and make your bond stronger with your tribe.

5- I suggest you BOTH join UNDER some good leadership and learn the game properly.

1- Again I never agreed to disband the tribe, and i think it was a bad decision from Bigevan2 part.

2- I told bigevan on skype that we need to make decisions that are in the best interest of the tribe. I am not scared of cated. I nevr make decision due to my interest.

3- I am the one who looked for an offer it was not for me, but to settle our members. I want to settle the mess that was created by bigevan by disbanding the tribe.

4- I did not kick members for Questionig, I like chritics since they make you better.

5- thankls for your suggestion. I am the best leader their in RL let alone TW. So a normal leader giving advice to me to join some good leadership. :). I think your suggestion was sincier, but you really underexstimate me, but it is common. I really know who i am.

DeletedUser

ohaidere

I hear you're the best leader in RL and TW.

May I have some tips please?

DeletedUser4665

You do realize that your 'defense' of yourself is simply absolving yourself of any responsibility? As a leader, you are expected to take responsibility, not simply attempt to avoid it and give it to somebody else. Nobody could respect a 'leader' who acts the way you have done in this thread.

:lol:

DeletedUser

5- thankls for your suggestion. I am the best leader their in RL let alone TW.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

In all seriousness....good leaders don't come off as overly cocky. If by "lead" you mean, "run a tribe into the ground", then you ARE the best leader.

Just a quick question. Were you captain of the Titanic?

DeletedUser

You claim you are a leader of this tribe yet you refuse to take ownership of what has happened. A leader is culpable for the actions of EVERY member of their team, not just their own actions. You are responsible for the actions of all members of your tribe whether you invited them or not. If you knew what BigE was capable of (Dismantling the tribe) before you joined into a partnership with him, that is your fault for making a poor decision. If you did NOT know what BigE was capable of before you entered into a partnership with him, then it's your fault for walking in blind. It's your fault for communicating poorly.

It's your responsibility:
- to anticipate any possible problem and having plans in place.
- to have back-up plans in place should the initial plans fail.
- to figure out when someone is lying, or telling half-truths.
- to know when the situation is deteriorating.
- to know if one or more of your teammates are being affected by stress or any other factor that might cause them to behave oddly.
- to take the blame when your team doesn't perform to expectation

DeletedUser

I am the best leader their in RL let alone TW.

Has made my day. :lol::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Ahh, mate seriously you need to take a step back and think before you speak; put yourselves in our shoes. If you read that and someone else wrote it, how would you react etc. Think of all the possible counter arguments to your own statements so you are prepared to fight back with premeditated answers rather than statements which first leap to mind.

Perhaps if you do this then occasionally we might actually see you make some arguments that have a dozen flaws. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, well done on learning a second language, but i would recommend finding a new translator as the one your currently using is flawed. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser98709

5- thankls for your suggestion. I am the best leader their in RL let alone TW. So a normal leader giving advice to me to join some good leadership. :). I think your suggestion was sincier, but you really underexstimate me, but it is common. I really know who i am.

scary2_body3.jpg

picscarymovie2.jpg

old_toothless_man_laughing-150x150.jpg

old_toothless_man_laughing-150x150.jpg

are_u_on_drugs.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words....so I've basically written an essay here.... This shows how serious I am on trolling this thread :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You do realize that your 'defense' of yourself is simply absolving yourself of any responsibility? As a leader, you are expected to take responsibility, not simply attempt to avoid it and give it to somebody else. Nobody could respect a 'leader' who acts the way you have done in this thread.

:lol:

I cannot take respocibility of others action. Also I cannot take responsibility of the decision made by the bigevan2.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

In all seriousness....good leaders don't come off as overly cocky. If by "lead" you mean, "run a tribe into the ground", then you ARE the best leader.

Just a quick question. Were you captain of the Titanic?

Some details on my signature thread if you want explanation just quote the portion in this thread and i would try to explain.

You claim you are a leader of this tribe yet you refuse to take ownership of what has happened. A leader is culpable for the actions of EVERY member of their team, not just their own actions. You are responsible for the actions of all members of your tribe whether you invited them or not. If you knew what BigE was capable of (Dismantling the tribe) before you joined into a partnership with him, that is your fault for making a poor decision. If you did NOT know what BigE was capable of before you entered into a partnership with him, then it's your fault for walking in blind. It's your fault for communicating poorly.

It's your responsibility:
- to anticipate any possible problem and having plans in place.
- to have back-up plans in place should the initial plans fail.
- to figure out when someone is lying, or telling half-truths.
- to know when the situation is deteriorating.
- to know if one or more of your teammates are being affected by stress or any other factor that might cause them to behave oddly.
- to take the blame when your team doesn't perform to expectation

You are right that the leader is responsible for the actions of their members. But I was not the leader, Bigevan2 was the leader. I do not make major decision with out his approval. Even in our recruitment mail, all the details were of Bigevan2, I was mentioned as a co in the note. So people who joined where to be lead by bigevan. I was second in command, I was never the leader.

If u do not know I intend to W57 with a friend as co, and as a Noobs. But two days before the W57 was to start I told sins leader that i am xshahzad, he did not allow me to co-play my friend. So I joined Bigevan2 to coplay with him.

DeletedUser93513

I cannot take respocibility of others action. Also I cannot take responsibility of the decision made by the bigevan2.

Sorry, I just have to step in and say this.

Listen to what he said. Don't try to avoid the responsibility and blame it on bigevan. I'm don't know much about the situation, but I know you need to take some leadership tips. Maybe you should listen to people's advice and take some of the responsiblity instead of letting bigevan do everything, even when you know it's not a good decisionn. If someone in the council notices someone else in the same council making a bad decision, ofcourse they're going to try to stop it. Or something like that. They're not just going to watch it happen, then point the finger and say he knew he shouldn't have done it.

But i'm just saying, take some advice. And actually step in next time. Don't act like you know everything of everything. And cockyness is never a good thing.. Again, just saying. If you REALLY were the best leader in TW your tribe wouldn't have ever disbanded. :lol: Something would have been done about it.

DeletedUser

Has made my day. :lol::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Ahh, mate seriously you need to take a step back and think before you speak; put yourselves in our shoes. If you read that and someone else wrote it, how would you react etc. Think of all the possible counter arguments to your own statements so you are prepared to fight back with premeditated answers rather than statements which first leap to mind.

Perhaps if you do this then occasionally we might actually see you make some arguments that have a dozen flaws. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, well done on learning a second language, but i would recommend finding a new translator as the one your currently using is flawed. :icon_neutral:

If someone had made that statement, and I am a normal person, I would have thought he is just ignorent. I might have tried to discuss things with him and told him to think about it. You are the best leaders in 6.7 billion people. the stats shows that you have 1/6.7billion chance of being right, so obviouslly u r wrong.

I would have made around the same statement that you made, and even if that person did not understand I would laugh at his ignorance and leave him alone.

But that is the senario if I am an ordinary person. I am an exra ordinary person. I had another statement which is nothing in comparision to this one "I can create another univers".

If i teach some one, some basic things, I would ask them to come with an empty mind. So all the knowledge that thay have gained till now is all crap, I take people from their, not to teach them from the basis they have developed till now.

So anything you know, or might think u know is irrelevent/crap.

DeletedUser

If someone had made that statement, and I am a normal person, I would have thought he is just ignorent. I might have tried to discuss things with him and told him to think about it. You are the best leaders in 6.7 billion people. the stats shows that you have 1/6.7billion chance of being right, so obviouslly u r wrong.

I would have made around the same statement that you made, and even if that person did not understand I would laugh at his ignorance and leave him alone.

But that is the senario if I am an ordinary person. I am an exra ordinary person. I had another statement which is nothing in comparision to this one "I can create another univers".

If i teach some one, some basic things, I would ask them to come with an empty mind. So all the knowledge that thay have gained till now is all crap, I take people from their, not to teach them from the basis they have developed till now.

So anything you know, or might think u know is irrelevent/crap.

Please explain to me why you think you are an "exra ordinary person".