Rate the player above

DeletedUser

OD:6/10 I can see some move over there
Location:6/10 You got many guys that are growing to arround you
Tribe:2/10 Nothing much

Since no one before him decided to put a rating..

Points: 5/10, Though you just got your academy, I feel as if it was a bit early (compared to your points now) and I also feel as if you should have a lot more points than you do now.
OD: 6/10 A bit low, but I like low. Hopefully you'll clear out your first target soon
Tribe: 8/10. Remembered you guys from W55. Hopefully the same fate doesn't befall you here.
Location: 7/10: Decent farms, and got a few noble targets out there...but some people are outgrowing you by far. Keep up.

IGN: NiZellattackgrimpig?

Edit: Didn't see the other one. Damn.

DeletedUser4665

OD: 7/10, somewhat high, but I suppose it's alright
Tribe: 9/10, I like the name and the picture. Seems like a solid tribe, and it's hard to argue with a top 10 tribe with good OD
Location: 6/10, sparse population, and it looks like you might have large morale problems in the near future.

DeletedUser

RascustheGreat

Points: 7/10 - higher than others in your area (farming more or pointwhore I don't know)
OD: 5/10 - just looks like you have been clearing inactives, OD isn't that important early on
Tribe: 6/10 - still new, spacing looks a bit like a premade (but big gap inbetween two groups of -?-)
Location: 8/10 - looks like a good area for farms if you can dominate your area.

my IGN - Equivocal

DeletedUser

Equivocal

Points - 6/10 Slow growth for the time you've been around but your OD compensates for that a bit.
OD- 7/10 Good for your points range. Some ODD though meaning someone attacked and you called Milita and backtimed I hope :)
Tribe- 3/10 A few good players but quite a lot of members and a generic name and CoA.
Location- 4/10 very low on players near you. But you command your area except for the 1.2K guy too the bottom right.

IGN: Far-Fetched

DeletedUser

Equivocal

OD- 7/10 Good for your points range. Some ODD though meaning someone attacked and you called Milita and backtimed I hope :)

That ODD is from various scout attacks. :)

and a generic name and CoA

and I wanted something more cheerful, like a rainbow.

rate Far-Fetched

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Far-Fetched

Points: 7/10 3rd in your 20 x 20, so that's good. Bit below me, which I didn't think was possible, but you're farther out so I'll let it slide.
OD: 8/10 Very good for your size, and all 4k is ODA as well. Superb :)
Tribe: 6/10 Have great potential, but there's a fine line between elite and too small. You guys unfortunately cross it.
Location: Potentially good farming area....is that an ARMADA player I see in k52?! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lieutenant Z

Points: 4/10 You do not have that many points, and you are very far behind for your area.
OD: 9/10 Good OD, especially for your size.
Tribe: 9/10 Your tribe seem to have good potential.

ign: mr.tnt999

DeletedUser4665

RascustheGreat

Points: 7/10 - higher than others in your area (farming more or pointwhore I don't know)
OD: 5/10 - just looks like you have been clearing inactives, OD isn't that important early on
Tribe: 6/10 - still new, spacing looks a bit like a premade (but big gap inbetween two groups of -?-)
Location: 8/10 - looks like a good area for farms if you can dominate your area.

my IGN - Equivocal

definitely point whoring :>

tribe isn't a premade though.

DeletedUser

Far-Fetched

Points: 7/10 3rd in your 20 x 20, so that's good. Bit below me, which I didn't think was possible, but you're farther out so I'll let it slide.
OD: 8/10 Very good for your size, and all 4k is ODA as well. Superb :)
Tribe: 6/10 Have great potential, but there's a fine line between elite and too small. You guys unfortunately cross it.
Location: Potentially good farming area....is that an ARMADA player I see in k52?! :icon_eek:

It is. He's nothing too worry about.
Just as a heads up I started two days late for my area ;)

DeletedUser

mr.tnt999

Points: 8/10 - Higher than those in your area is always good.
OD: 8/10 - You have been clearing and catting those around you, good to remove pests.
Tribe: 7/10 - small but looks like they have quality, minus for them not being too near you.
Location: 8/10 - lots of farms and no massive players to worry about.

ign - irish boy90

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

irish boy90

points: 9/10 Looks pretty good no real threats to close to you
OD: 10/10 Obviously clearing and destroying everyone around you.
Tribe: 8/10 Looks like a pretty good tribe
Location: 9/10 No threats in your 15x15 looks like they are all cleared although there are a few bigger players in your 20x20

I do not play on this world

DeletedUser

irish boy90

points: 9/10 Looks pretty good no real threats to close to you
OD: 10/10 Obviously clearing and destroying everyone around you.
Tribe: 8/10 Looks like a pretty good tribe
Location: 9/10 No threats in your 15x15 looks like they are all cleared although there are a few bigger players in your 20x20

I do not play on this world

Ehh...just for fun's sake.

OD: 10/10 0 so far...I like
Tribe: 10/10... No tribe is great for the stage of the game you are at.
Location: 3/10..Everyone is outgrowing you, man! Build up your hiding place so you don't become a farm!

IGN: NiZellattackgrimpig?

DeletedUser98416

OD: 8.5/10 preety solid
Tribe: 8.5/10 also looks solid, but seems there is some dead weight to be removed..
Location... 9/10 good? ;)

=Black Rider=

DeletedUser

Player : petrospanteli

Tribe : 9/10. I like :)
Location : 6/10. Not bad area for farming but a few 1.5k pointer nearby AND a tribemate right next door.
OD : 6/10. Okay. Just basic clearing I see.

IGN : sir zamo

DeletedUser100765

tribe: seems like a couple of good players tryin to chill 7/10
OD: 10/10 - some troops just want to eat the world.

same as tag do your worst ;3