~KBH~
Firm
TOW

:icon_razz:

Enemies
~KBH~
FIRM
TOW

Is all we currently have listed in diplomacy... But nice try?

DeletedUser74275

nice try indeed, as this was exactly your diplomacy a week or so ago

DeletedUser

nice try indeed, as this was exactly your diplomacy a week or so ago

No It wasn't. Evolve have never been put as Enemies.
At the time of the S.O.A and NSS they were promising tribes after they've failed too grow we've shed them.

UVSW disbanded :)

spartan clan

So anyone disbanded yet or this war still going on ?

Well Firm recruited some people from Firm or all idk or care then they disbanded but they werent really doing much in the war besides one conquer i dont think they attacked anymore after that, Firm TOW ~KBH~ and [RIM] are still going

DeletedUser

Well Firm recruited some people from Firm or all idk or care then they disbanded but they werent really doing much in the war besides one conquer i dont think they attacked anymore after that, Firm TOW ~KBH~ and [RIM] are still going

Firm recruited people from UVSW. :)

DeletedUser

No It wasn't. Evolve have never been put as Enemies.

You don't remember this then?

[spoil]
The Wrong Enemy said:
[player]scimo[/player] of [ally]Evolve[/ally] has placed a threat to our tribe and now has nobled near [player]You Dont Want War[/player], [player]Dommu Kitsuma[/player], [player]Snowfrost[/player], and [player]Scrimmage[/player]. Do not panic or feel too threatened, they cannot do much to us at this stage due to morale and such.

However, we must now hold our ground to any attacks we receive. I have support sectioned in certain areas to the point where it is available everywhere, all you need to do is ask. Be sure to read through the sections that tell you how to ask for support, because if you ask for it without BBCodes or without giving us enough information you may not receive it in time to be saved.

Neither you nor any of us in the tribe wish for that to happen. I have mailed their leader nicely in a polite manner asking why scimo did this as we have done nothing to them and he did not seem to care. Until they ask us for an NAP, we'll be fighting off their presence in our area.

This is by no means a declaration of war. This enemy status is for us to watch their movements toward or around us.

This is most noteable to K52 and K62 members. I wish for everybody to remain focused on their resource growth and gaining a good enough troop count to gain a second village or third village after that.

I thank all of you for making this such a great tribe that larger tribes feel they must try and exterminate us before we outmatch them later on. We must NOT let this happen and must fight back if they bring a fight to us. I am not scared by rank or numbers, are you guys?

[/spoil]

Since then, till Evolve merged w/ Haul they were marked in red on the map

The diplomacy list has been getting cleaned up lately, in fact it's different from the last post now :icon_wink: Since I'm the one who last sent the diplomacy list to Paolo, I'm deeply offended that you'd imply it is fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

who are you raider guard in game?

mail me private if u like ;)

DeletedUser

Update on stats.

Since both tribes have kicked multiple people, I will not be including them in this update. If you would like me to add players, please include a full list of players that have left both tribes.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: [RIM]
Side 2:
Tribes: FIRM

Timeframe: 07/06/2011 01:18:47 to 30/06/2011 05:39:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 253
Side 2: 125
Difference: 128

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 23
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 985,194
Side 2: 377,072
Difference: 608,122

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98,897
Side 2: 118,611
Difference: 19,714

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser92690

fairly even warr looking at those stats. I thought firm was goign to be pushed aside by RIM... but RIM hasnt lived up to my expectations. Maybe I should noble them instead of firm. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Look at the overall conquers. We're far from focusing On Firm, just nobling who we want when we want :)

DeletedUser

whats your point Paolo? we fought them...we won...they accepted defeat.

They agreed not to support you guys, so we just got 200 villages less to worry about.
I do admit that looking at the od gains, their effort wasn't too big, but I would assume (yes ass out of u and me - hahaha) they did support you guys.

About misery's post...we have 323 conquers - 68 of them are against firm, kbh and tow. thats less than a fifth.

we are not focusing on firm or the (old) coalition...we noble what we want, when we want.

DeletedUser57960

This is sort of OT, but I would like to say thankyou to roby242 of [RIM] for agreeing to fight me in a 1 v 1 battle.

The noob tribe I was in booted me as soon as they found out :D

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
[RIM] (152|471) K41 9,498 roby242 [[RIM]] Beve001 2011-07-09 15:39:37

DeletedUser

^ yeah and maybe i'll be RIMMED in the next days or so, they're dominating k41

Status
Not open for further replies.