Top 10 tribes

irockurworld

Same as top 20: (put your opinion of the tribe)
New Top 10 Tribes And my views on them.

1 RAM =Number 1 still lost some top players last few weeks.
2 BH =Helping phoenx in there war against RAM
3 BH. = Lost some Top players gone barb.Helping phoenx as well.
4 LoEN =Attacking BH and seem to be holding very well against them.
5 Phoenx = Recruited Decide some could say it was a merge.
6 Drift = Some good experienced players there
7 LEGI0N =War with BH
8 CH~ST =Ex RAM players
9 DiE =??
10 MF =Not much hope for them will be surprised if they manage to last the year.

Include any other tribe you want to talk about.

DeletedUser

hmm...hard to say anything about those tribes except that; it will take really long to "kill" any tribe...but if we would put the best players of w30 in one tribe, we would beat all worlds;)

DeletedUser

RAM-... enough said.
BH- eh not a big fan.
BH. - ^^^^^^^^^
LoEN- lazy guys/ girls
Phoenx- hardcore guys at a bar with scars. creepy looking too.
Drift- psh..... enough said.
LEGION- no hope.
CH~ST- a group of ='s that dont agree with what their ex tribes where doing.
DiE- noobs that desurve to be murdered off this world.
MF-...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I kinda have to agree w/ paj here, lol ....

If that's a merge and merging usually carries a negative connotation, then what feelings do you have towards all the tribes you've been apart of mcnally? Die. and Kill., RAM, TWC, the tribe karma and whittman led (sorry guys, don't remember, don't care to look it up) These tribes are the epitome of mass recruiters/mergers.

Don't get me wrong -- you're a decently skilled, dedicated player. But it's true isn't it? You always wanted to be in phoenix :p come out of the closet already, sheesh!!

Last edited by a moderator:

silvereclipes

Don't get me wrong -- you're a decently skilled, dedicated player. But it's true isn't it? You always wanted to be in phoenix :p come out of the closet already, sheesh!!

Now don't try to pull him from the closet I am still busy with him when I get done I will pass him to you bull for some gentle loving since you know I love giving it roughly.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser79042

I am confused right now. RAM is no longer nr.1 and the world is now totally unbalanced... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Right everybody attack BH now they are number 1, I hate BH they are nothing but puppy dogs :)

DeletedUser79042

Aye aye Sir M. The "dot" BH will take down those nr. 1 slackers immediately! Right after we shoot some more nukes @ "RAM&friends" Co. :lol:

irockurworld

I kinda have to agree w/ paj here, lol ....

If that's a merge and merging usually carries a negative connotation, then what feelings do you have towards all the tribes you've been apart of mcnally? Die. and Kill., RAM, TWC, the tribe karma and whittman led (sorry guys, don't remember, don't care to look it up) These tribes are the epitome of mass recruiters/mergers.

As it goes w30 was my first world like it was is yours.I was always apart of Die. i had 18 tribe changes but if you look close and know the history i was only ever involved in one tribe which was Die. and helping the Kill. tribe where i could so i could get more experience within TW.

I have never been involved in a tribe Karmax and whittman have run unless you somehow mean RAM.I did not get involved in RAM untill my first main tribe Die. had been disbanded and it was practically over i did what i could for my tribe players that where in Die. and i had been with playing for ages.Most have quit now only a few remain yes i tried getting in phoenx as i so a lot i could of been taught at the time of one or 2 players there but not no more.Die. went down as they where big tribe but went mostly inactive and those that where active not many attacked you or tried nobling you about 10 players where attacking and nobling mostly so thats why phoenx steam rolled through Die. As Die. had no coordination as most of the leaders had gone inactive like Ungar the Terrible.

DeletedUser71844

Lol. What's the point in this thread when there are only 4 decent tribes left in the world?

DeletedUser71844

UGH! Cham, please don't say we are starting to get along...

DeletedUser79042

SFC r u playing (again?) Any Duke to sit lately? Business as usual ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cshipley doesnt need a sitter and he is not the only duke i am aware of in VLR.