Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser

Excellent! How do feel about purple?

troll_face_problem-555px.png

DeletedUser

Am I to take that as: "I do not like purple because I am self-conscious about my sexuality" ?

DeletedUser

this is one of the most boring wars yet.. has this world always been like this? ( I only recently joined this world)

DeletedUser100313

Good luck to both sides, finally.

What I do think is funny though is, that Punch!'s only achievement worth mentioning so far is defeating a rim-tribe. They fought the war well, but their opponents were still a much smaller rim-tribe. What is even funnier then that, is that I think that punch is currently the best tribe in w54 with the most achievements. So this says more about the rest of the world then it does about punch. But meh, I guess the rest of the world is still act1 with their tiny wee rim wars, and then 1 tribe of huggers.

w54 most boring world ever.

Signed,
Warham

DeletedUser

What is even funnier then that, is that I think that punch is currently the best tribe in w54 with the most achievements.

By virtue of me being in said tribe, no doubt? :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

mazz1984

Funny guy. If you made that up yourself, shame on you. If someone else told you I said that, you should probably stop listening to them, and start getting proof of such statements before posting that crap here lol. This need not be a place for blatant lies.

this truely shows your honesty as i have seen the mail ....and is why i thought it funny enough to copy ! but your honesty to your own members is incredible! (yeah this is late response but i havent been drunk enough to bother with your BS for a week :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser37628

and i wish you were my leader :

Don Mills on 25.06. at 17:45
The plan is for us to get the top players, that way they can be on the frontlines in the PUNCH! - WIN! war, and we wont suffer many losses. And yes, I guess you could say that we are using them. They are just a form of protection. See they are in the center where the main battle will take place, they will be taken out first, but we will be able to break in through the east and west, where the weaker players are. That way we can get a stronghold on the sides, and when the center is taken, we just boot them and take their villages.
As for FREE, they will be destroyed after we take PUNCH!

nice choice of words bro :) so first us then x-soap (your own members) then free (now your own members) lol

Bolded part says it all, really. You copy-pasted an export, not an actual mail. Such things can be forged very easily. Perhaps you don't think what you did was wrong, but I'm just letting you know that you should do a better job of recognizing bullshit before you post such things in these forums. If you need a more detailed explanation of what I'm saying, let me know and I'd be happy to explain it further to you, although it is clear to me you probably aren't worth the bother.

In general, unless someone forwards you a mail with a message received FROM THE PERSON IN QUESTION, you should think twice before taking it to heart in the future.

What really saddens me is that now many people probably believe I actually said that.

DeletedUser

someone post some stats on this Win vs Punch war.....
(just too lazy to look it up myself...:icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,982
Side 2: 3,751
Difference: 5,231

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 37
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 65,294,849
Side 2: 31,258,832
Difference: 34,036,017

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 492,863
Side 2: 338,058
Difference: 154,805

chart

This is what you looking for priyanaec, :)

DeletedUser

Last 48 hrs..

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 181
Difference: 22

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 6
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,352,246
Side 2: 1,456,598
Difference: 104,352

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 201,566
Side 2: 52,640
Difference: 148,926

chart

DeletedUser

Thanks Kc....:)
nice going Punch!...:icon_wink:
Win! seem to have some internal problems (just an assumption), members leaving and stuffs. You people need to strt coordinating and strategise more....:icon_idea:

DeletedUser97155

Thanks Kc....:)
nice going Punch!...:icon_wink:
Win! seem to have some internal problems (just an assumption), members leaving and stuffs. You people need to strt coordinating and strategise more....:icon_idea:

Tribes with that many members will ALWAYS have internal problems. PUNCH! has 20 less members and we've had our share of disagreements and drama, so I only imagine how much worse it is in WIN!. They recruited away most of their noble targets and I'm sure their core will be bored and disgruntled eventually, so I suggest fixing what's broke now, that way they can be prepared to deal with shit when it really goes wrong :icon_wink: There is a reason people are against mass recruitment/merging/etc., and it's because it doesn't work.

HeftySmurf

Punch is calm cause I'm not there, and when I'm back I state one thing, I'm loyal and I will support everyone... Except bushido, he really annoys me

DeletedUser

POINTS!!! we strive to have the most,to be the best and lets face it,players dont like going up against big point players or tribes,,,well im wary anyway

WIN! Guys ,your od attack rank is dismal to say the least for a number 1 tribe and the way the war has started with PUNCH!,,,,,,well we all can look at the war stats

in not hating,im just amazed your being outclassed the way you are by a millions of points less tribe,common sense tells me you guys should well and truly be trouncing us

over 4000 villages more than PUNCH

What is going on in your camp?

it really does prove that skill is needed to win and a more than regular size pair of balls helps

a name change perhaps for WIN to the "amazin raisin gang" :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser98855

POINTS!!! we strive to have the most,to be the best and lets face it,players dont like going up against big point players or tribes,,,well im wary anyway

WIN! Guys ,your od attack rank is dismal to say the least for a number 1 tribe and the way the war has started with PUNCH!,,,,,,well we all can look at the war stats

in not hating,im just amazed your being outclassed the way you are by a millions of points less tribe,common sense tells me you guys should well and truly be trouncing us

over 4000 villages more than PUNCH

What is going on in your camp?

it really does prove that skill is needed to win and a more than regular size pair of balls helps

a name change perhaps for WIN to the "amazin raisin gang" :icon_biggrin:

You are so ignorant that it makes my knowledge hurt.

Having said that... nice job to Punch! in the last 48. Ya'll are apparently doing a pretty good job of causing some mayhem.

DeletedUser

festerer is right, there is a difference of 4000 villages

WIN! & Patron vs. PUNCH!, Act1 & |RAW|
points - 142.922.601 vs. 184.760189
members - 131 vs. 203
villages - 15290 vs. 19904

WIN! & Patron
[spoil]WIN!
123.726.082 points
91 members
13096 villages

Patron
19.196.519 points
40 members
2194 villages[/spoil]

PUNCH!, Act1 & |RAW|
[spoil]PUNCH!
90.672.694 points
75 members
9586 villages

Act1
63.552.833 points
76 members
6962 villages

|RAW|
30.534.662 points
52 members
3356 villages[/spoil]

mazz1984

:lol:

dont embarrass yourself by adding tribes to the list lol |raw| added cos win failed to deal with them ! and act1 involvement?