Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser98475

Those war stats are cruddy, :S

Win vs Punch is a fail war thus far.

Win vs RAW is even worse. My gosh, how long has tht war been going on. its not even a war man....

DeletedUser100904

skywarp1 today at 19:08
When you guys declared I had about 90% of my villages at 24k population lol. But only a few players can't make a big enough difference when an entire tribe creates an op on them :/
skywarp1 today at 19:07
No I just wish they listened to me months ago. I was like the only one who thought we needed to prepare for war and actually take the initiative. Instead they waited for you to declare (after you were prepared I'm sure) and only after we on the front lines started being attacked did they organize support. Once the support came in it was pretty generous but of course not everyone in a tribe participates in ops and support calls so in the end it obviously wasn't enough.
skywarp1 today at 19:04
No I think the support is still here (what's left of it).
skywarp1 today at 19:02
Naw I wouldn't do that. I'm sure you wouldn't need it if you keep doing what you're doing :)
skywarp1 today at 19:01
lol
skywarp1 today at 18:59
yes I've always hated when tribes do that to protect their stats. You guys did a great job on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those war stats are cruddy, :S

Win vs Punch is a fail war thus far.

Win vs RAW is even worse. My gosh, how long has tht war been going on. its not even a war man....

WIN vs. Punch has been a fail war so far because it has basically just been one on one attacking, Punch was not 100% ready for a war, we declared to get people motivated and to force the pace. Now that things are moving along we are getting it together nicely.

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 180
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 7
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,380,837
Side 2: 1,390,554
Difference: 9,717

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 211,329
Side 2: 62,532
Difference: 148,797

chart

Although it does not help when WIN! kicks active members to improve the stats. They should be:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: skywarp1

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 180

chart

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 7
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 1,380,837
Side 2: 1,390,554
Difference: 9,717

chart

Side 1: 282,147
Side 2: 62,532
Difference: 219,615

chart

DeletedUser

+ they kicked teun3 instead of supporting a tribe mate when he started getting attacked by our squads ..
What a way to save the stats.. :icon_confused:
If thats the way Win! treats their active members when they are attacked I am sure many players would consider leaving Win! in coming days..
a few people (read leaders) in Win! are just trying to utilize some players as buffer to save their asses..
However, soon their plots shall fail.. As one of the plot of Jack failed to get tribe 9th against us, :lol:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: teun3

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 525
Side 2: 697
Difference: 172

chart

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 17

chart

Side 1: 4,495,255
Side 2: 5,622,313
Difference: 1,127,058

chart

Side 1: 371,888
Side 2: 153,450
Difference: 218,438

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Blood Frenzy

go figure WIN! kicks there active player that getting hammer by us , to try and save there stats. Just show you what Kinda of Leadership they are and how badly they will get there's in the end. The only WIN! member that was give me a hard time was skywarp1 Heck even when me and i killed a bird where going at it one on one I Killed a bird didn't even put a dent into my villages it was skywarp1 that was doing all the work and I killed a bird came in and snag the village that skywarp1 had lost the nukes on clear out.....

skywarp1 My Hats off to you m8 you have earn my respect.

DeletedUser62954

sooner or later punch leadership will be getting a mail from ampac/maker73 asking to join in and save his ass in exchange for info on WIN!. :p

mazz1984

you show some proof then ill tell you how dumb im playing.

and btw

Quote: Jul 25 18:07 teun3 left the tribe.

now whos playing dumb? the sitter may have left the tribe the player did not :p

and lets see a post from the active member skywarp leaving

Last edited:

DeletedUser

+ they kicked teun3 instead of supporting a tribe mate when he started getting attacked by our squads ..

Teun has been branded a spy apparently. Which is absolutely ridiculous and I have no idea what the Win! leadership were thinking. :icon_rolleyes:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sooner or later punch leadership will be getting a mail from ampac/maker73 asking to join in and save his ass in exchange for info on WIN!. :p

Shit bong972 your taking this personally are you, if a player cheats he deserve the punishment he get.

Loses are expected in every War, the situation change from time to time...And war is the perfect way to see to who are real warriors of the game, the strong will always survive no matter what is the circumstances.

While I admit the punch! attacks are coordinate and done very well, a player could only do few when faced by a multi player attack with nukes landing to each of his villas...

Leadership supported those who were under attack.....But why others aren't sending support and them joining your tribe shows what kind of tactic your employing...Its really a pathetic plan...but nevertheless we will move on and try to fight it...

Its a War game Bong972.......We will fight your tribe....We will do the " Scorched earth policy" I will do everything in my power to fight you back...

No one is always victorious....Setbacks are normal. The important thing is that we will keep a clear head in a period of failure, we will analyze the situation calmly, and borrow all our tribes available strenght and we will regain the initiative and turn this momentary defeat to Victory.

DeletedUser98855

festerer is right, there is a difference of 4000 villages

Are you guys really that dull to not realize that we've only been around a matter of weeks? our OD is nearly half of Punch's! and we've been around for a fraction of the time.

As I said before, grats to Punch! for a successful OP a couple of days ago, but the stats aren't heavily stacked one way or the other yet... it's absurd to say that we're being outclassed. We ARE losing atm, but to act like it's indicative of what will come over the next weeks/months (by basing it off of some IQ-of-rock-esque analysis of ODA) is absurd.

DeletedUser68153

gonna be honest........ didnt ur declaration say W!N recruited any threats.............. Didn't you just recruit 13 mil from W!N....... seems you are the ones that are trying to recruit the competition........ What a fail declaration and an even worse is that your a bunch of hypocrits

DeletedUser62954

Shit bong972 your taking this personally are you, if a player cheats he deserve the punishment he get.

Loses are expected in every War, the situation change from time to time...And war is the perfect way to see to who are real warriors of the game, the strong will always survive no matter what is the circumstances.

While I admit the punch! attacks are coordinate and done very well, a player could only do few when faced by a multi player attack with nukes landing to each of his villas...

Leadership supported those who were under attack.....But why others aren't sending support and them joining your tribe shows what kind of tactic your employing...Its really a pathetic plan...but nevertheless we will move on and try to fight it...

Its a War game Bong972.......We will fight your tribe....We will do the " Scorched earth policy" I will do everything in my power to fight you back...

No one is always victorious....Setbacks are normal. The important thing is that we will keep a clear head in a period of failure, we will analyze the situation calmly, and borrow all our tribes available strenght and we will regain the initiative and turn this momentary defeat to Victory.

i think i may have hit a nerve :p

no need to worry, we can also cat villages near you to 3K so you have more villages to noble. we know you're fond of nobling them 3ks. enjoy

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i think i may have hit a nerve :p

no need to worry, we can also cat villages near you to 3K so you have more villages to noble. we know you're fond of nobling them 3ks. enjoy

Its not that man, its a War game I expected more from you....regardless I still respect you as a person....Its not my fault for whatever happened to you....I feel saddened that all your hard work was gone in an instant...

But you gotta face the facts man, if a player cheats he will deserve what punishment he will get....If a player will not cheat he will carry on....

I joined this world because I know that Bong972 the player and HeftySmurf will be playing this world....I want to fight them on equal grounds...The gratification of fighting a strong opponent who always plans Six steps ahead....

Hefty smurf is pathetic player so I don't expect anything from him...

But you....Your the real Challenge and I'm not dissapointed....I'm gonna do my best to beat you.....If we will get beaten then we will accept it.....But even with the odds are against us we will do our best to fight and WIN!

DeletedUser3155

gonna be honest........ didnt ur declaration say W!N recruited any threats.............. Didn't you just recruit 13 mil from W!N....... seems you are the ones that are trying to recruit the competition........ What a fail declaration and an even worse is that your a bunch of hypocrits

I think your full stop key is broken. :icon_rolleyes:

And as for Punch! recruitment, well if people are unhappy in WIN! then its upto them if they want to leave and join Punch assuming the leadership accepts them. Its the player that chooses his tribe, and if he applies to another tribe and is accepted, then its the player's decision to leave one tribe and join another. No tribe can force people to join them, its upto the player to choose his/her tribe.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

And as for Punch! recruitment, well if people are unhappy in WIN! then its upto them if they want to leave and join Punch assuming the leadership accepts them. Its the player that chooses his tribe, and if he applies to another tribe and is accepted, then its the player's decision to leave one tribe and join another. No tribe can force people to join them, its upto the player to choose his/her tribe.

but in the manner that their leaving the tribe in time of WAR shows their real motive, War is the ultimate form of test on a player pressure of war is really the test and those who will step up and join the fight are the true players hardened warriors of the game. Loyalties are questioned and propaganda working against a tribe, then they showing their true form..

I played many worlds. Its more than a game....Its loyalty, friendship and cammaraderie..I guess you could cross the loyalty part...Seem loyalty is an overated word.

DeletedUser68153

If you read what u just said, you just disproved 1/3 of ur declaration, so in defending your tribe's recruitment you are making your tribe seem dumb. So you cant complain about any1 W!N has recruited bc its the players decision, and therefore apparently no1 has ever recruited any1. As you can see you made no sense as there was recruitment from your tribe for some of W!N's players, therefore you tribe is hypocritical. Please think more b4 you post

Last edited: