Discussion: Version 7.3

DeletedUser

When requesting support at the rally point, in the list of villages, does it have an axe next to a village that is being attacked so you dont withdraw troops from a village under attack?

deborien

As far as ease of use goes, is there any chance an option to remove importance on a post can be added to the bottom along side lock, delete, and move?

Typhi

When requesting support at the rally point, in the list of villages, does it have an axe next to a village that is being attacked so you dont withdraw troops from a village under attack?

Oooo, no, not at the moment. Adding that now.

EDIT: and added.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have been somewhat critical of some the recent past updates, but I have to say that the listening to the customer base appears to be improving & this seems so far to be an excellent update in terms of the basic features like requesting troops & resources to the village instead of the older laborious methods.

Well done.

DeletedUser

Hey, I use the account manager a lot, especially the troop manager, but I found something that could make it a little more convenient, if I set a specific tempelate and assign a village to it, the troop manager will build that, once the build is complete I use the nuke, when i loose those troops, i have to go back and assign the tempelate again,
it would be so much convenient if you could do something that will queue troops as they are killed, based on the set tempalate. I hope i was clear enough in representing my issue.

DeletedUser

Hey, I use the account manager a lot, especially the troop manager, but I found something that could make it a little more convenient, if I set a specific tempelate and assign a village to it, the troop manager will build that, once the build is complete I use the nuke, when i loose those troops, i have to go back and assign the tempelate again,
it would be so much convenient if you could do something that will queue troops as they are killed, based on the set tempalate. I hope i was clear enough in representing my issue.

Good idea. Would like something like this but i feel that people will complain that it is making things even more easier for us and removes the 'skill' of clicking to set the template.

Phoenix2050 I completely agree with you. They seem to have listened to people more with this update and the features it has added seem to be really good.

leech-on-society

Is there still a free trial for account manager available? If so, where is it?

DeletedUser

mass recruitment has become slower yet again. now opera freezes if i recruit in 100 villages at a time.

DeletedUser63072

Crap, im unable to buy premium on a regular basis. Those buttons dont work unless i have premium. So now they are 2 useless buttons starring and taunting those of us without premium, and reminding us constantly of that fact :icon_rolleyes:. It's impossible to miss/ignore those buttons.
Is it not possible to enable those buttons once premium is activated like how all those other special buttons appear once premium is activated? Please

All other improvements are welcomed as always ;)

DeletedUser

oh and on the rally point the new feature "request" shows the amount of incoming support even if the support comes from enemies. i guess that is a bug.

if this doesn't get fixed it makes sending fake support after a train an obsolete tactic.

DeletedUser

oh and on the rally point the new feature "request" shows the amount of incoming support even if the support comes from enemies. i guess that is a bug.

if this doesn't get fixed it makes sending fake support after a train an obsolete tactic.

I sincerely hope this is a bug , otherwise it will get even easier to stack the right villages in a massive attack =/

DeletedUser

I love this update, excepting one thing: Why did you change the "Reply" button to "Answer"? It makes more sense as "Reply" because that's the standard term for responding to messages. You answer the phone, but you reply to mail. I wouldn't have a problem with you using "Respond", because you can also respond to mails, but "Answer" is just setting off my OCD because it implies they asked a question :icon_razz:
Further Reading

DeletedUser

I love this update, excepting one thing: Why did you change the "Reply" button to "Answer"? It makes more sense as "Reply" because that's the standard term for responding to messages. You answer the phone, but you reply to mail. I wouldn't have a problem with you using "Respond", because you can also respond to mails, but "Answer" is just setting off my OCD because it implies they asked a question :icon_razz:
Further Reading

I agree. Reply makes more sense. Might be good to change it back in the next update. just a small thing but it does make more sence changed back.

DeletedUser98260

what happened to the map? when you click on a villa, you used to have all sorts of options. attack, send res and other farming assistant options that you had preset. I used these all the time. Am i missing something?

Typhi

Oh dear, that was unintentional. Fixed as soon as the next update finishes - we're running that now.

what happened to the map? when you click on a villa, you used to have all sorts of options. attack, send res and other farming assistant options that you had preset. I used these all the time. Am i missing something?

Looks like your context menu was turned off, I turned it on again for you. :)

EDIT: "Answer" vs. "Reply", changed that translation back, will be back to normal with the next language update, not sure how it changed in the first place.

Last edited:

leech-on-society

I'm not sure whether its my computer or a bug, but I'm having problems with the reports and it only seems to have started since this update. If I go to a page of reports, e.g. page 11, and click a report, it will open up but there won't be a previous report button (<<). If I delete the report, instead of going to the previous report as it always used to, it will go all the way to the first page of reports. Very annoying when you have 10 pages to scroll through.

Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Edit: Just found out it doesn't always happen, sometimes it works as usual.
Edit 2: I think it only happens on the attacks section of reports, on the other section delete moves to the previous report.

Last edited: