Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser62954

There are lots of reasons why a player is kicked, one is inactivity and another is passion..You see a tribe can only help the account if the said player is dedicated (passion) in fighting. Nevertheless if a player always goes inactive for long periods of time and leave his account unprotected, makes you question the said player. Is he here to fight?

Leadership as we all know has many priorities besides sitting account, and those priorities must be met in order for the tribe to move on otherwise a tribe will be trapped on an account which has no fighter fighting for it.

Leadership has to decide what needs to be done, those who will keep fighting will be supported. Those who are nuking will be helped.

Either way its a good war, this War is not a sprint its a marathon....Even with the overwhelming odds against us 207players( Punch! RAW..Etc) vs 84(WIN!) we will move on and fight it out.

Strange as it seems when Punch! choose those alliances are they for the long run also? or Short term?.....cause you can't fit 207 players in one tribe..:icon_cool:

Time will come that those alliances will be dissolve and those said players will be eaten...

are you trying to undermine our alliance with acct1? it wont work noob.

DeletedUser97155

Yeah, I'm in WIN! and I think Valth has every right to include those players.

I'm thoroughly unshaken by Punch!'s efforts, and a few numbers aren't doing anything to change that.

Perhaps the best WIN! post I've ever seen. Thumbs up for being a good sport, and with as much bad-mouthing I've done of your tribe, it's no secret that you have some good players; it's just that I think ours are better. Hopefully that was just the dead weight. :icon_wink:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
are you trying to undermine our alliance with acct1? it wont work noob.

Is that your best answer?

seems your manipulating ways have taken hold on everybody..Well its up to them what they want to do..But face the facts man...207 players..Give me a break, oh let them realize it for themselves..

See all your planning only benefits Punch! look at the Map your cutting of other tribes expansion, regardless of what you promised to them when Punch! wins a battle they will recruit(ex. recruitment of ex Zombie), so what will you give to your partners?

Think about it, you made all those alliance for your own benefit, you managed to recruit ( top players of Soap rank 1 player in the world and rank 5 and 6( Josheb, HIbakusha, Spusdeq) therefore giving you more continents, in the sense you need more areas for expansion.

You planning is almost perfect, but your Selfish planning will be your downfall...

for a none(merging tribe) recruiting tribe seems your tribe recruits (merge) a lot. Lol

This is just a game for me. If I win or lose here so be it.. :)

Perhaps the best WIN! post I've ever seen. Thumbs up for being a good sport, and with as much bad-mouthing I've done of your tribe, it's no secret that you have some good players; it's just that I think ours are better. Hopefully that was just the dead weight. :icon_wink:

Well our forces is kinda split up at the moment were fight |RAW| on the south which is a pretty skilled tribe, and your tribe Punch! in the North.. So all in all the Odds are stacked against us. If we could only focus on your front, I doubt your skills would be much use.

|RAW| is doing very good in making our southern warriors occupied...Lol, and u used that to thin our defenses, well we could manage..Make a plan and fight it out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1) There are lots of reasons why a player is kicked, one is inactivity and another is passion..

Either way its a good war, this War is not a sprint its a marathon....Even with the overwhelming odds against us 207players( Punch! RAW..Etc) vs 84(WIN!) we will move on and fight it out.

True many reasons for kicking players.. however the odds of that many players being inactive/lacking passion right on the front where we were choosing to attack is a bit unlikely and if it is the case then you'd think leadership would have picked up on it and got a pw or sitter or SOMETHING for atleast a couple of those accounts. I'm interested to see if it keeps up at this pace because it will be hard to excuse when the kicking list gets up to 10-15 players :p

And you're right it is a marathon not a sprint :) gonna be good fun for quite some time but the odds aren't quite as bad as you claim even if the technical numbers add up to that.. factoring in player locations etc from some of the tribes not all players can really be counted as 1 full member when they only have the impact half as large as others. This does go for both sides but i'm assuming person for person win! will have more activity in this war overall.. if they don't then yeah this is gonna get ugly pretty fast.

Also looking at the map you have to question a bit of the win! recruitment... not smart to recruit players who can't survive in their area if things go wrong which is becoming the case but hey it did get them to rank 1 (for a while).

I'm predicting the stats to look pretty bad for win! for the next while until the weak links are picked off then the resistance will get stronger once its a more consolidated active win! we are facing.

DeletedUser62954

Is that your best answer?

seems your manipulating ways have taken hold on everybody..Well its up to them what they want to do..But face the facts man...207 players..Give me a break, oh let them realize it for themselves..

See all your planning only benefits Punch! look at the Map your cutting of other tribes expansion, regardless of what you promised to them when Punch! wins a battle they will recruit(ex. recruitment of ex Zombie), so what will you give to your partners?

Think about it, you made all those alliance for your own benefit, you managed to recruit ( top players of Soap rank 1 player in the world and rank 5 and 6( Josheb, HIbakusha, Spusdeq) therefore giving you more continents, in the sense you need more areas for expansion.

You planning is almost perfect, but your Selfish planning will be your downfall...

for a none(merging tribe) recruiting tribe seems your tribe recruits (merge) a lot. Lol

This is just a game for me. If I win or lose here so be it.. :)

Well our forces is kinda split up at the moment were fight |RAW| on the south which is a pretty skilled tribe, and your tribe Punch! in the North.. So all in all the Odds are stacked against us. If we could only focus on your front, I doubt your skills would be much use.

|RAW| is doing very good in making our southern warriors occupied...Lol, and u used that to thin our defenses, well we could manage..Make a plan and fight it out.

trying to justify your exit eh. don't delete or give your account to other people... otherwise you'll be (in your own words) a LOSER...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
True many reasons for kicking players.. however the odds of that many players being inactive/lacking passion right on the front where we were choosing to attack is a bit unlikely and if it is the case then you'd think leadership would have picked up on it and got a pw or sitter or SOMETHING for atleast a couple of those accounts. I'm interested to see if it keeps up at this pace because it will be hard to excuse when the kicking list gets up to 10-15 players :p

And you're right it is a marathon not a sprint :) gonna be good fun for quite some time but the odds aren't quite as bad as you claim even if the technical numbers add up to that.. factoring in player locations etc from some of the tribes not all players can really be counted as 1 full member when they only have the impact half as large as others. This does go for both sides but i'm assuming person for person win! will have more activity in this war overall.. if they don't then yeah this is gonna get ugly pretty fast.

Also looking at the map you have to question a bit of the win! recruitment... not smart to recruit players who can't survive in their area if things go wrong which is becoming the case but hey it did get them to rank 1 (for a while).

I'm predicting the stats to look pretty bad for win! for the next while until the weak links are picked off then the resistance will get stronger once its a more consolidated active win! we are facing.

An inactive player is always a weak link in a tribe, its tough luck for them if their getting inactive in a war front. But you gotta realize there is a high skill level in defending, the basics of defending could make a huge diffrence in a situation, I could explain further about defending but we are Pros here so we know how it goes.

Lets face the facts man, players play the game to enjoy it to have fun with neighbors . So when the going gets tough some players quit becoming a number in a battle of 3 tribes, the player just become a stat of villas.

As all tribes have done, recruitment is the basic plan for expansion usually you need fresh blood in a tribe cause always, in the first couple of months a tribe usually have lots of inactives due to RL circumstances, there are ways to recruit but not all ideals are met. So basically our tribe choose that path merger basically we took the good ideals of each tribe and made it as one( trouble is inactivity is always creeping in so we have no time for war always munching inactives). We got lots of players who are skilled in our tribe, we are giving them opurtunity to lead to become masters of their kingdom.

I thank Punch! tribe for declaring on us, now skills of players in this world will be tested.

And I find that really cool!:icon_cool:

trying to justify your exit eh. don't delete or give your account to other people... otherwise you'll be (in your own words) a LOSER...

I think you misunderstood me Bong972, I'm here for the long run. I'll not delete, or quit in this world. The only loser I see here is you, Btw bong your skill is always questionable for me, you got a reputation of not playing fair ( ex. World20, World49)we know the reasons why you left those worlds in this world you used your position to know the inactive players of Zombie then leave them to Join Punch! in order for you to eat your own tribesmates you used their trust for your own gain, . I hope your telling your tribesmates the truth or it will be trouble for your tribe in the long run....A cheater will never win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

An inactive player is always a weak link in a tribe, its tough luck for them if their getting inactive in a war front. But you gotta realize there is a high skill level in defending, the basics of defending could make a huge diffrence in a situation, I could explain further about defending but we are Pros here so we know how it goes.

Lets face the facts man, players play the game to enjoy it to have fun with neighbors . So when the going gets tough some players quit becoming a number in a battle of 3 tribes, the player just become a stat of villas.

As all tribes have done, recruitment is the basic plan for expansion usually you need fresh blood in a tribe cause always, in the first couple of months a tribe usually have lots of inactives due to RL circumstances, there are ways to recruit but not all ideals are met. So basically our tribe choose that path merger basically we took the good ideals of each tribe and made it as one( trouble is inactivity is always creeping in so we have no time for war always munching inactives). We got lots of players who are skilled in our tribe, we are giving them opurtunity to lead to become masters of their kingdom.

I thank Punch! tribe for declaring on us, now skills of players in this world will be tested.

And I find that really cool!:icon_cool:

I think you misunderstood me Bong972, I'm here for the long run. I'll not delete, or quit in this world. The only loser I see here is you.

dream on nooblet. we'll revisit your remarks once we begin nobling your villages.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
dream on nooblet. we'll revisit your remarks once we begin nobling your villages.

What villas? For a tribe who is winning a 26 village gain can be off setted by munching other villages...Your making me laugh bong972, the probabilty of you gaining more K's is slow, the only way you could gain continents is by you recruiting in them. Btw all your answers are aimed at provoking me to word war with you, I'll not be goaded by a player who is a selfish, manipulator and a lier.

Your very Lucky that your tribe is being helped by |RAW| otherwise you couldn't have nobled a single villa of us.

And what makes you think Ill get affected with your remarks. I'm happy that I've made friends in my tribe, and I'm proud to be fighting with them.:icon_cool:

I think this will be my last reply. Its useless to explain to idiots.

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

What villas? For a tribe who is winning a 26 village gain can be off setted by munching other villages...Your making me laugh bong972, the probabilty of you gaining more K's is slow, the only way you could gain continents is by you recruiting in them. Btw all your answers are aimed at provoking me to word war with you, I'll not be goaded by a player who is a selfish, manipulator and a lier.

Your very Lucky that your tribe is being helped by |RAW| otherwise you couldn't have nobled a single villa of us.

And what makes you think Ill get affected with your remarks. I'm happy that I've made friends in my tribe, and I'm proud to be fighting with them.:icon_cool:

I think this will be my last reply. Its useless to explain to idiots.

that's usually my line. i'm not like you so it ain't appropriate. do not make excuses for your losses noob. we can handle you without RAW... its your fault your tribe couldnt wipe them out before we declared. then again, having you as one of the leaders of your tribe explains why this is happening. you lack planning.

and why call me names, im not even a part of the PUNCH! council, so how can i manipulate anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is not that hard to manipulate people, though it does require some finesse. I have High Council privileges in Punch!, but am not part of anything. That is just how I roll.

DeletedUser97155

What villas? For a tribe who is winning a 26 village gain can be off setted by munching other villages...

It's far more than 26 villages though, isn't it? If you count the villages lost from players dismissed, the loss is far more substantial, and is not easily replaced at your tribes current nobling rate. Also, it's a large morale swing in PUNCH!'s favor. While WIN! are losing players by the day, PUNCH! has held steadfast for the most part. Lets see how long it takes you guys to cut the dead weight.

It's funny that you actually believe that. Funnier that you talk |RAW| down in the other thread, but here you consider them a credible threat. Guess it's whatever suits your current argument :icon_rolleyes:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's far more than 26 villages though, isn't it? If you count the villages lost from players dismissed, the loss is far more substantial, and is not easily replaced at your tribes current nobling rate. Also, it's a large morale swing in PUNCH!'s favor. While WIN! are losing players by the day, PUNCH! has held steadfast for the most part. Lets see how long it takes you guys to cut the dead weight.

It's funny that you actually believe that. Funnier that you talk |RAW| down in the other thread, but here you consider them a credible threat. Guess it's whatever suits your current argument :icon_rolleyes:

Punch! couldn't do shit without |RAW|s help.

Well believe what your believe, but if you think that you could take us without all your recruitment and alliances you could not stand a chance.

Alliance , RAW, Act1 etc...what a noob, ex. recruitment. Zombie, and Former Soap players...

Eh, your reasoning is flawed you think your skills is the one the brought you there. Nope its all your diplomatic ties and recruitment. Pathetic..

Well, I need to answer that pathetic reply...

|RAW| I think is better than you guys, organizational wise...|RAW| fought without no alliance, they fought only with themselves and their doing a pretty good job. Not like Punch! tribe who have to resort to all those allainces and recruitment.

I'll stop posting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser98416

baddestmfalive said:
Rofl :D i think this got him :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You all should just block him. I did it months ago, and have been happily ampac-free since.

HeftySmurf

Strange as it seems when Punch! choose those alliances are they for the long run also? or Short term?.....cause you can't fit 207 players in one tribe..:icon_cool:

Time will come that those alliances will be dissolve and those said players will be eaten...

You know all about that dont you, thats how WIN! merged and hugged their way to the top, as shown in yours and many other players nobling history,

DeletedUser37628

As soon as a member starts getting whooped, he gets cut so that WIN! can keep its pretty "stats" in order...Therapy? is a great and most recent example :)

~Green

Yeah you guys totally whooped him. It's unfortunate he couldn't log in to stop you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser101156

Yeah you guys totally whooped him. It's unfortunate he couldn't log in to stop you :icon_redface:

There was still someone there, and he knew he was going to come under attack sooner or later, he just picked a bad time :)

BUT I guess he was left in what WIN! calls "very capable hands"...:icon_redface:

and noone can say what would happen if he WAS here, but, he wasnt as good of a player as the ones attacking him...well most of them anyways.

~Green

DeletedUser37628

If by better you mean unable to make significant gains, then sure... They were "better". Therapy? was a good player, from what I saw. As for his coplayer, I have no idea what happened. He got rid of the e-sit and went yellow for whatever reason, so you can say what you want, but you only started making decent gains on therapy after he went inactive.

Also, don't even try to act like he wasn't under attack before his co went inactive. 8 million war ODD suggests he stacked against his fair share of nukes :lol:

DeletedUser101156

No, not at all, when I say BETTER; I mean talent wise, and after battleing him for the past month I think I know his talents (not to say he isnt a pretty good player), but I know we are better...

Also, don't even try to act like he wasn't under attack before his co went inactive. 8 million war ODD suggests he stacked against his fair share of nukes

I am fully admitting to attacking him, BUT I know for a fact that the D he had stacked was not his own, it was Deathden's of JR. If in fact it were a one on one battle, I would have won hands down. However, I do realize that this is a tribal game, and not a one on one. :icon_surprised:

~Green