Zombie declares on Punch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
The state of your account was terrible, so forgive me for basing my opinion of your skill on how you play? We've used statistical benchmarks to analyze other players, but I should have know that you're immune from such scrutiny. Seriously, how do you have a 150k account after 6 months and claim to have skill, or even know what you're doing?

I'm not sure I claimed to be good... but either way there's a simple explanation, it's called not trying.

Your an idiot for being dismissive of my post for not answering your non-existent questions.

That clears that up then!

There's nothing I've said here that isn't true. You declared first, and you launched the first 'organized' offensive. Show me where I said anything contrary to that.

It's through what you implied by using your "fact" in reasoning of analysis. Something I was very able to refute.

Dude, do you lack basic comprehension skills? Do I have to spell this out for you, really? There are NO questions in that post, nor in the other you claim I've disregarded, :icon_rolleyes:. I've addressed your points, and rather than rebutt, you accuse me of not responding to your points, when it's you who can't understand/is ignoring them. So I rephrase and/or lament them in a fashion I hope is a little less difficult for you to understand, and then you say I'm being redundant? You are a joke, dude. Mount an actual argument that responds to my points, perhaps, instead of deflecting. I will prove how full of shit you are again, like my last post. :icon_cool:
You're full of shit BH.

You excuses are almost as bad as your account was. This is the same argument that I called bullshit, you just put a bow on it. Revise it, rephrase it, do whatever you want to it, but it's still the same bullshit.

You can disagree with me, but don't pretend like you can't understand my points.

Awwww someones getting mad :) Is the big bad baddest MF alive getting upset :icon_cry:

I was responding to your arguments, effectively too I might add, until I noticed you didn't respond to those arguments, just focused on things such as "your a bad player", "you suck as a leader" meh mehe meh meh. I didn't even talk about any of that, or ever make any sort of counter claim, yet you continue to argue over something I've never argued about. How do you honestly expect me to not deflect over that? Should it even be called deflection? Surely it is deflection in your part in trying to argue a point that I've never made.

Unless that is your whole argument is based on an ad hominem based attack on myself, something I have no bother in arguing over and is a pretty fundamental flaw.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97155

I'm not sure I claimed to be good... but either way there's a simple explanation, it's called not trying.

That's a convenient excuse, but trying or not trying, your nothing exceptional, and are most likely sub-par. So far when I've questioned both yours and Sell's skills, yiou've both said "You can beat me I quit/didn't try". Words spoken of sore losers with little class. I give props when due, but you've done nothing to deserve any. I've reneged on what I said about Sell running from attacks as the time frame seemed different in my mind, but we still served his account. That better?

It's through what you implied by using your "fact" in reasoning of analysis. Something I was very able to refute.

Where? You keep saying you've refuted things, but never give any evidence, I rebutt to your points, and they get more and more vague and unspecific. :icon_redface: Just saying you refuted my points doesn't mean you did. Show me where, and show which points specifically.

I asked you directly, what have you done that's noteworthy and all you've done is try and bait a reaction out of me and try to aggravate and frustrate me(see your next post after this) and ignore my posts, while claiming that I'm the one who's doing so. I've said your not successful, and I've gone as far as to say your a joke for thinking for, so, if you've had successes, other your "camaraderie", what are they?

bloodhood said:
Awwww someones getting mad :) Is the big bad baddest MF alive getting upset :icon_cry:

Next time you say I'm immature or anything about the way I post, refer back to this, BH, because this is garbage pnp. :icon_redface:

bloodhood said:
I was responding to your arguments, effectively too I might add, until I noticed you didn't respond to those arguments

Example, please? I have a hard time believing that you truly think I haven't responded to your posts and this is a sorry attempt at turning the argument to something you think you can win, but you logic is flawed here too. There is nowhere when I failed to address to the main point of a post, and if you show me one, I will renege on this and attempt to answer more clearly, but you were flaming me for redundancy, so it would be ironic to ask me to repeat/rehash myself.

bloodhood said:
just focused on things such as "your a bad player", "you suck as a leader" meh mehe meh meh. I didn't even talk about any of that, or ever make any sort of counter claim

bloodhood said:
My ingame is hardly poor, it doesn't take much to be good, just activity and knowledge.

See what I just did there? I used your own post against you. I don't really need to prove you wrong, you do a good job of that yourself. :icon_redface:

bloodhood said:
yet you continue to argue over something I've never argued about. How do you honestly expect me to not deflect over that? Should it even be called deflection? Surely it is deflection in your part in trying to argue a point that I've never made.

You have stated in the past that you're an excellent leader and diplomat. Not gonna search back and find quotes, but its there. :icon_confused:

bloodhood said:
Unless that is your whole argument is based on an ad hominem based attack on myself, something I have no bother in arguing over and is a pretty fundamental flaw.

Are you aware of transference? Because most of the things you've said to me have much more bearing to yourself. SS might be right about me being an asshole, but just because my point is about you doesn't make it hominem, and saying it is is a gross misinterpretation of it's meaning. My point about you/ZOMBIE involves a majority of your characteristics, so critisizing you isn't deflecting, but I'm not here to argue semantics, and I don't want to because I'm sure we could go back and forth forever.

So, let me lament my point for you, as you seem to being getting very confused: You have had no success on this world. And I've asked, several times, if you disagree with this, what are your successes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
That's a convenient excuse, but trying or not trying, your nothing exceptional, and are most likely sub-par. So far when I've questioned both yours and Sell's skills, yiou've both said "You can beat me I quit/didn't try". Words spoken of sore losers with little class. I give props when due, but you've done nothing to deserve any. I've reneged on what I said about Sell running from attacks as the time frame seemed different in my mind, but we still served his account. That better?

It is impossible to be "exceptional" at this game other than having exceptional activity times. You've never actually seen me play properly, I have been first in worlds, I have been top 10 numerous times; but I see not why I have to justify myself to you.

Where? You keep saying you've refuted things, but never give any evidence, I rebutt to your points, and they get more and more vague and unspecific. :icon_redface: Just saying you refuted my points doesn't mean you did. Show me where, and show which points specifically.

I asked you directly, what have you done that's noteworthy and all you've done is try and bait a reaction out of me and try to aggravate and frustrate me(see your next post after this) and ignore my posts, while claiming that I'm the one who's doing so. I've said your not successful, and I've gone as far as to say your a joke for thinking for, so, if you've had successes, other your "camaraderie", what are they?

Fine I will go through it.

"You declared, launched the first op, and Commichef ran away. Congrats, you scared a noob out of out tribe, and had an early lead."

As said, we didn't launch the first op, nor was it us really declaring first. Sure publicly it was, but in terms of the war this was false, which was what I was saying when I said it was easy to refute.

Next time you say I'm immature or anything about the way I post, refer back to this, BH, because this is garbage pnp. :icon_redface:

Not sure I called you immature... besides, no shame in being immature. The old are always envious of the youth for their youth yet criticize immaturity. An odd paradox.

Example, please? I have a hard time believing that you truly think I haven't responded to your posts and this is a sorry attempt at turning the argument to something you think you can win, but you logic is flawed here too. There is nowhere when I failed to address to the main point of a post, and if you show me one, I will renege on this and attempt to answer more clearly, but you were flaming me for redundancy, so it would be ironic to ask me to repeat/rehash myself.

I respect this. I'll just send you to your post here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6051799&postcount=1306. One of a couple that I felt really didn't respond to anything I said other than calling me a bad player and leader. Something as I made clear I have no motivation to argue against.

See what I just did there? I used your own post against you. I don't really need to prove you wrong, you do a good job of that yourself. :icon_redface:

Not exactly. I said I was not poor. But nor did I say I was any good. Just like not liking something and disliking something are two different things. My main point was that I've never bigged up my game to you at all, so to attack that is nothing but trying to win an argument through trying to discredit my abilities. Something I think you can see and agree with.

You have stated in the past that you're an excellent leader and diplomat. Not gonna search back and find quotes, but its there. :icon_confused:

I have done, I won't deny it. But I do not think I have done on this world, and I certainly have not done to yourself. In the posts that you have been arguing about I never said it at all. Therefore indicating your arguments are nothing but a personal attack to what you see as my image about myself, no? But not actually any real relevance.

Are you aware of transference? Because most of the things you've said to me have much more bearing to yourself. SS might be right about me being an asshole, but just because my point is about you doesn't make it hominem, and saying it is is a gross misinterpretation of it's meaning. My point about you/ZOMBIE involves a majority of your characteristics, so critisizing you isn't deflecting, but I'm not here to argue semantics, and I don't want to because I'm sure we could go back and forth forever.

So, let me lament my point for you, as you seem to being getting very confused: You have had no success on this world. And I've asked, several times, if you disagree with this, what are your successes?

Your whole argument was based on ad hominem. That's not "just semantics", that's fact. But I will also put this aside and answer you directly... taking over 10 continents with less players than any other tribe per continent while fighting several tribes at once throughout the game with what was a rim tribe. Up until the point where Glad fell, Zombie had been an outstanding success.

I feel you disliked me making a solid claim, so there that is. If you want to argue based on Zombie, and not just personal attacks on me, then there is my solid claim for you to argue against.

DeletedUser

There was a two week gap so you may be correct, but there's no way to truly prove it, and, either way, it matters little. You still bailed on your tribe and you have no right to success, nor respect. All you proved it that when the going gets tough, you get going. The only people who deserve credit for camaraderie are the player still in ZOMBIE and the only ZOMBIE player to accomplish anything noteworthy on this world is Smodra, and even then people have an unrealistic opinion of him.

I really didn't want to get involved in this argument, but oh well.

I can say for certain Henchie left before Punch! started an op on him, and can also say for certain that he didn't 'run away' but at times actually does have work commitments that mean extended periods of time away from the game.

The only real thing you can fault Henchie on is that he didn't leave a clear chain of command in his absence (which inadvertently probably meant Zombie's collapse).

Just sayin'.

HeftySmurf

zombie did start the war, the first launch was the op on me and a rather failed attempt to rim me, I generally don't get involved just gonna point it out

DeletedUser

Actually the fuss started way before Smurfies, it started when your dear Achilles(who's rimmed now btw) launched on heavyreigns over a village dispute. I wouldn't say if that didn't happen there wouldn't be a war, but that certainly speed things up.

DeletedUser98340

I just want to point out that during our op on SS, someone was checking that account. Not sure how much he was on, but there was a green light in the buddy list :)

DeletedUser

I just want to point out that during our op on SS, someone was checking that account. Not sure how much he was on, but there was a green light in the buddy list :)

That light is on no matter who is on the account - including sitters.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Actually the fuss started way before Smurfies, it started when your dear Achilles(who's rimmed now btw) launched on heavyreigns over a village dispute. I wouldn't say if that didn't happen there wouldn't be a war, but that certainly speed things up.

From what I saw it was heavy who launched first... when we stepped in to try to talk about it we pretty much got blank stares, so realised war was coming soon, information that was soon backed up by other sources.

Indeed... it was being sat, pretty much permanently.. The sitting time also went over 60 days (thats the limit I think), severely limiting even the ability of a sitter to even defend it.

DeletedUser

He was being sat. And the player sitting could have taken back, prenobled and sniped villages, however the 60 day rule was enforced so the nice offensive troops and nobles were stuck sitting in their villages.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A good declaration. Very interesting, hope only or the best from all sides.

Good luck guys.
BH if you have an inactive account in zombie you'd like to get more involved let me know. I'm worldless with a itch to kill me some punch! Hmu

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
A good declaration. Very interesting, hope only or the best from all sides.

Good luck guys.
BH if you have an inactive account in zombie you'd like to get more involved let me know. I'm worldless with a itch to kill me some punch! Hmu

I'm a bit accountless at the moment as well. Could always co-op if your up for it?

DeletedUser97155

Because I can...

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,022
Side 2: 177
Difference: 845

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,725,994
Side 2: 1,363,805
Difference: 7,362,189

chart

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Because I can...

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,022
Side 2: 177
Difference: 845

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,725,994
Side 2: 1,363,805
Difference: 7,362,189

chart
[/spoil]

>Using forever stats like they show the story at all.
>Acting like one set of stats can show the whole story of the war

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser97155

[spoil]
[/spoil]

>Using forever stats like they show the story at all.
>Acting like one set of stats can show the whole story of the war

:icon_rolleyes:

I didn't do anything of the sort. I just posted the forever stats, and will allow others to make up their own mind about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.