Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser

Now we're doomed guys! Edward told the troop counts of a report from 3 days away :icon_cry:

Mr Blood Frenzy

First report:

19415 Spear
1545 Sword
1188 Arch
1454 HC

Something along those lines. If you're gonna neglect us seeing your troops count, least you could do is cover it up completely.

Thoes are all WIN! support troops sitting in that village and A Win member Named Don Mills attacked them. thus Killing is tribe M8 Own troops...If you bother to read the whole post you would know that. If really want to hide them all the way i would of..."Duh Big Red Truck"

Now we're doomed guys! Edward told the troop counts of a report from 3 days away :icon_cry:

roflmao You called it V!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Meh. If they are win's troops, why bother hiding them?

Either way, no point hiding them. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98855

if he was so greater then me, why wasn't he proclaiming his own greatness ....well he would first have to have some greatness to proclaiming..hence he has none need i say more?

Yes, you should say more. Or at least clarify that last bit, because that's some of the most garbled horse-shit pigeon English I've ever seen, and I am now thoroughly confused.

Mr Blood Frenzy

Yes, you should say more. Or at least clarify that last bit, because that's some of the most garbled horse-shit pigeon English I've ever seen, and I am now thoroughly confused.
Well Jack you first take that garbled horse-shit pigeon mush and spread it all over your face.... come now what woman in her right mind would want a bone face now??? Then you walk over to buffalo bill house where he will take some flesh that he has been gathering off the dead corps of WIN! players and make you a face. By that time the garbled horse-shit pigeon mush should be nice and sticky cause you would used that test tube you got from the Jack-@ss cast That they gave you on your way over to Bill house from when they went and visited the stud farm in Ep 2! So I do hope this is The Kinda English you want to read now ;)

DeletedUser98855

Well Jack you first take that garbled horse-shit pigeon mush and spread it all over your face.... come now what woman in her right mind would want a bone face now??? Then you walk over to buffalo bill house where he will take some flesh that he has been gathering off the dead corps of WIN! players and make you a face. By that time the garbled horse-shit pigeon mush should be nice and sticky cause you would used that test tube you got from the Jack-@ss cast That they gave you on your way over to Bill house from when they went and visited the stud farm in Ep 2! So I do hope this is The Kinda English you want to read now ;)

Similarly terrible.

DeletedUser97155

STAT UPDATE!!

WIN! is... WIN!NING!? Oh wait, of course not. I Don't really feel it's fair to count the people you've kicked now that they've been eaten up, but we still have an extra couple hundred villages from WIN! players that were kicked. Once we get a healthy lead, I'll stop bringing that up. :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 91
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,304,898
Side 2: 846,447
Difference: 458,451

chart

Mr Blood Frenzy

Well its 51 now BNF :p
Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,068
Side 2: 4,812
Difference: 5,256

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 92
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 74,617,569
Side 2: 39,056,675
Difference: 35,560,894

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,322,424
Side 2: 856,462
Difference: 465,962

chart

DeletedUser98475

No offence, but you guys have been warring for ages, and these stats suck..
On w55, we have been warring tribes for 2 a week or two, with 200+ stats...

DeletedUser

No offense, but you are moron. W54 is slower, and it has churches. Not to mention I imagine that the tribes fighting on W55 are smaller than the ones fighting here. Also, every world is different in its wars and how long they take. Less stats could merely mean that both tribes were prepared beforehand, and stacked.

Stop and ask yourself why there might be less conquers before going out and saying stupid things like that. Saves me the trouble of telling you you are a moron.

DeletedUser98416

Lmao calmir :D dont be so harsh :icon_wink: everyone has his oppinion... even Rugs :p

DeletedUser37628

1 PUNCH! 79.760.883 115.112.401 83 1.386.896 12120 9.498
2 WIN! 78.176.169 107.246.492 77 1.392.812 11406 9.403

Congrats PUNCH!

Now to see how you handle that elusive top spot :)

DeletedUser37628

if he was so greater then me, why wasn't he proclaiming his own greatness ....well he would first have to have some greatness to proclaiming..hence he has none need i say more?

I don't sit around talking about how great I am because I realized a LONG time ago how childish it is to do so. Seriously, your posts aren't adding anything to this thread, could you shut up?

DeletedUser

As soon as a member starts getting whooped, he gets cut so that WIN! can keep its pretty "stats" in order...Therapy? is a great and most recent example :)

~Green

Just wanted to correct this part. I just came back from a two-week holiday (I went off on the 22nd of July up to today). It looks like my sitter (Actually a new co I decided to take aboard) decided to screw up my account the first week and then leave it up for grabs the second. I do not blame my tribe for kicking me out because I wasn't there to stave off the damage. Unfortunately I have to quit now. Strangely liberating, though :p it was pretty busy just before I left.

Anyone who gets an offer from a guy that gives "zaswer" as a reference, would be wise not to accept it...

DeletedUser101339

Hmm, merge-happy tribe get declared on, roughly 3 weeks in and they're losing, but don't worry, it looks like they have a masterplan in the making!

..Oh wait, it seems that they're just merging elsewhere. You guys gotta find some new tactics :(

DeletedUser98475

No offense, but you are moron. W54 is slower, and it has churches. Not to mention I imagine that the tribes fighting on W55 are smaller than the ones fighting here. Also, every world is different in its wars and how long they take. Less stats could merely mean that both tribes were prepared beforehand, and stacked.

Stop and ask yourself why there might be less conquers before going out and saying stupid things like that. Saves me the trouble of telling you you are a moron.

Slower yes, And Churches yes, but even you have to admit the stats are shocking..
Is this a war, or a border quarrel?
I mean 129 villas is maybe 1 op :D

(Im get trolled)

DeletedUser101339

Slower yes, And Churches yes, but even you have to admit the stats are shocking..

(Im get trolled)

Ofcourse you're going to get bloody trolled, you can't compare different worlds, it's just stupid to do so.

DeletedUser

(Im get trolled)

It has been a trend on this world that wars take a long while, and the beginnings are always slow.