RAM want some Chicken! - Too bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nice post Noob. I think we actually see eye to eye on something for once. :icon_eek:

I think you're right, half of it was you, half was Ty; now that I think about it, but I don't care enough to check. Super may have been under 60 at the beginning, but when you took all the villages I know for a fact it was over 60. Either way, eating multiple hundred villages that quick was pretty amazing, unfortunately, I'm not big enough of a nerd to put that much effort into an unavailing battle. :icon_wink:

What is happening to World 30? There's something seriously wrong if Noob and I agree on something.

I think we will agree on Cshipley's case too. What has the world come up to??? :lol:

I am a bit sad that he finally found out I had killed T-W-C a bit late. My original plan was to pop him out and have Orclord and Karmax as the new RAM leaders (PMP - T-W-C and NADS merge). I had to stick to Cshipley to make the transition better and we found him a fictional Diplomacy job. Karma was still running that as showed the -B- controversy back then. His power eroded with time and it worsened with his long lenght disappearance(s). It was no longer his tribe.

I have no regrets of putting Karmax where I put him for many reasons. Pajuno - Shipley hatred was legendary so we had Phoenx, BD, PMP hostile towards T-W-C. We were caught multiaccounting, etc... Our only ally was Tardis that was looking to merge/give up against BD so we needed to build something to be able to face anything that could come our way. That was the purpose of the RAM creation.

Tensions between BD and Phoenx was great as it allowed us to break one of the member of the BD/THE alliance that was the powerhouse at the time. RAM was going to be a serious contender to take over this world (but they blew it with poor strategic judgment). :icon_wink:

I'm just sad that Karmax didn't see that he needed to review his decision in regards to DECIDE even though everyone thought it was a bad move. RAM would be in much better shape today.

I have found my new home in BH and I am very happy there. I have full confidence in my CEOs :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

SFC, after deleting HULK (or getting it rimmed), get to drive shrimpley as your next account. I am sure alot of his troops will vanish there as well. Soon. Boom !

robot out

Obsessed.

varden7676

Nice post Noob. I think we actually see eye to eye on something for once. :icon_eek:

I think you're right, half of it was you, half was Ty; now that I think about it, but I don't care enough to check. Super may have been under 60 at the beginning, but when you took all the villages I know for a fact it was over 60. Either way, eating multiple hundred villages that quick was pretty amazing, unfortunately, I'm not big enough of a nerd to put that much effort into an unavailing battle. :icon_wink:

What is happening to World 30? There's something seriously wrong if Noob and I agree on something.

I think you should bring up the stats as to where you nobled Ty's villages. For that matter, you should bring up any stats where I lost villages before the deletion. If I could be bothered I would bring up the 80-0 stats before I quit. The only thing I regret was leaving Noob in the cold, if I had the activity I do now we very may have had members running to ESCAPE. Also at noob, me and spyke were attacking, but yes you where on your own for a longer time, for that I do feel bad.

DeletedUser

I think you should bring up the stats as to where you nobled Ty's villages. For that matter, you should bring up any stats where I lost villages before the deletion. If I could be bothered I would bring up the 80-0 stats before I quit. The only thing I regret was leaving Noob in the cold, if I had the activity I do now we very may have had members running to ESCAPE. Also at noob, me and spyke were attacking, but yes you where on your own for a longer time, for that I do feel bad.

No worries, I don't hold anything against anyone of you. I had fun during that period which is all that matters and I'm happy were I'm at now. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You're shit, there was no OP. You can't lie loser. Go and play simcity or something and hug noob.

haha you lucky i didnt make that account a 90% def like i was planning after i killed my nukes. my def build rapes RAM nukes.

DeletedUser

haha you lucky i didnt make that account a 90% def like i was planning after i killed my nukes. my def build rapes RAM nukes.

No, there is no perfect D build you noob. Yeah we are lucky though, I admit that W30 has lost another noob :)

DeletedUser

? i never said it was perfect i said that my D builds rape your and everyone else's in RAM nukes. thats what i said obviously your to stupid to realize that.

DeletedUser67579

Noob was not in Pnx and yes I have been BH so long I don't remember any other tribe

DeletedUser71844

Noob was not in Pnx and yes I have been BH so long I don't remember any other tribe

You don't even remember M51 :p

Who could forget them?

But SRSLY D:

We still have 500 villages, and 400 nobles now thanks to you guys.
So it's not over, we just want you to think that you have won.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97155

I think we will agree on Cshipley's case too. What has the world come up to??? :lol:

I think it's a fairly unanimous consensus that Shrimpley is the most hated person of W30. How can we get mad at each other when it's this much fun to berate and insult Shrimpley.

You're logic with BD/THE/Tardis period makes a lot of sense. Were you Top Cat, or was that Shrimpley? :icon_wink:

I'm just sad that Karmax didn't see that he needed to review his decision in regards to DECIDE even though everyone thought it was a bad move. RAM would be in much better shape today.

I have found my new home in BH and I am very happy there. I have full confidence in my CEOs :icon_biggrin:

I think the Decide war could have been a very good move if not for their eventual merger into BH. I, for one, was personally against it, but it didn't stop me from getting almost a hundred shiny new villages :icon_wink:

varden7676 said:
I think you should bring up the stats as to where you nobled Ty's villages. For that matter, you should bring up any stats where I lost villages before the deletion.
I took them after deletion. If you think it makes you look better to say, "You didn't beat me, I quit!", then don't let me stop you. You would have been served if you hadn't deleted, so I don't know why you would argue that point, especially when Noob already conceded it was true. I'm not saying you wouldn't have put up a good fight, but if you think you could have done more than side track us for a couple months, you're sorely mistaken.

DeletedUser79042

I think it's a fairly unanimous consensus that Shrimpley is the most hated person of W30.

I do not hate him. He probably hates my robotic a$$. (My nukes hate him though :lol: - oh noes... They are loose!! right after him :axemen: )

THIS WILL NOT STOP SHRIMPLEY ! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser

indeed thats like saying my good friend darthpoet was ended when BH attacked him. we shall see who wins this;).... you may not remember but when i came to you guys i had a dreeded hate for BH... that subsided when i talked to wildcats... infact i like him a whitty guy funny too. (baby blue blinds) and a guy or two in phoenx that i like now. i hate you guys at RAM;) ill see you dead. dont worry! war is all means to an end. i shall assist BH and Phonex to see you end.