RAM want some Chicken! - Too bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date

DeletedUser

oh yeah okay? i dont like you as well tommy. not many like you too. get over it.

DeletedUser71844

Side 1:
Players: killbow
Side 2:
Players: h.u.l.k

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 37,334
Difference: 37,334

chart

Is this why you are so angry at smurks?

DeletedUser

it's you playing nub ;) who the F said I am playing btw? lol :lol:

DeletedUser

Am I obsessed to Shrimpley? Or do I enjoy having my day of kicking you while you're down? Both.

I don't quite see how I'm "down". None of my enemies are yet to take a village from me.

The only place I'm down at present is RL, where I apppear to be living in some kind of warzone cos of some opportunistic morons rioting! So if you want to attack me mate, now is the time, my internet is sporadic at best, as is the security of myself, my friends, my house, car, etc. Good luck though, there's more important things than TW for me atm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97155

i hate you guys at RAM;) ill see you dead. dont worry! war is all means to an end. i shall assist BH and Phonex to see you end.

Oh no. Smurks is on a war path. :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, even with some of the terrible players I've seen in RAM/DRIFT, and it's no secret there's been a few (Kanipuppeli immediately comes to mind), I was very surprised to see them give you an account. You're a garbage player with an ego far bigger than you'll ever be capable of backing up. After the Hulk account is dealt with, and it's looks like their making quick work of you, you'll never be given an account again, so you'll never have a chance to to anything to do. Neither BH nor Phoenix would give you an account, and you burnt your bridges with RAM. Are you just hoping LoEN will be stupid enough to give you an account?

And Shrimpley, hope you have fun with the rioting. You will be toasted soon enough, and I will be here to berate you the whole way down.

DeletedUser79042

None of my enemies are yet to take a village from me.

Who are your enemies? I must start sending invites :lol: :lol:

Good luck though, there's more important things than TW for me atm.

Thanks for luck wishes! I promise I will keep pounding your account till you figure things out in RL :icon_wink: Or do you want another NAP? Contact the girls in BH for this issue :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You've been "pounding" my account for six months now and talking trash and it has achieved absolutely nothing. So your words don't exactly mean anything anymore. Actually, with all those empty words, all those wasted nukes and no caps to show for it, no wonder you're so obsessed with me ... you need to get out more.

DeletedUser79042

Megaplayer shrimpley, hatts off for your endurance as a frontline player against 2-3 villages of mine :lol:

You fail to see the bigger picture here all these months. Maybe that is why you failed anyway.

Oh and how about the ... riots? Did not stop you from posting... I hope you have troops to kill mine. I will repeat this. Again and again. Till you have none left. You or your buddies :icon_razz:

Brace. :axemen:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*yawn*

Hide behind riots all you like, shitley. ( i will use your Pajuno given name any time i please)

We all know your hiding under your bed, on your laptop still posing as an internet tough guy. (safe from the outside world)

If you say that robot has been on you for 6 months, i believe it. But i also believe that you are hiding behind your fellows, and any body else that is dumb enough to believe your crock of shit. -ley. You are blocking robot by outside support, or some other means of devious success.

Due to what i hear from many players that happen to have accounts next to you, i am willing to bet some PP that you wont be here much longer. I also am willing to bet you have HALF of noobaxes ability to stick it out, and that you are walking away "due to riots" a lot sooner than Noobs left his account due to real life. We all know the cat techniques.. *yawn* * rebuilding for the umpteenth time* ....

I will outlast you, and you will be gone before too long. Plain and simple, refute it all you like, rehash all your old merry go round responses... But your ship is almost sunk, dude...

DeletedUser79042

If you say that robot has been on you for 6 months, i believe it.

Attention Paj Player ! :lol:

Shrimpley did not have exclusivity all these 6 months as I have been doing business as usual with all enemies of BH. In all BH fronts. RAM (MW, wanderer, mberns etc etc), LoEN, Legion etc etc.

He has though, my full attention now. And my full arsenal. It is going to be an iteration game for him .I will be rolling my nukes over and over against him till the end of his time in TW. He can go cry for a NAP at the girls as usual :lol: I will not stop. He is toast.

robot out :axemen:

Mick876

I don't quite see how I'm "down". None of my enemies are yet to take a village from me.

The only place I'm down at present is RL, where I apppear to be living in some kind of warzone cos of some opportunistic morons rioting! So if you want to attack me mate, now is the time, my internet is sporadic at best, as is the security of myself, my friends, my house, car, etc. Good luck though, there's more important things than TW for me atm.

I highly doubt you are affected by the riots that much, I have friends in London and they are perfectly fine and they live within the rioting area. Stop going on as if your one of the people who got there house trashed or set on fire.

Also the rioting has stopped now, there hasn't been a riot in London for 2 nights now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh no. Smurks is on a war path. :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, even with some of the terrible players I've seen in RAM/DRIFT, and it's no secret there's been a few (Kanipuppeli immediately comes to mind), I was very surprised to see them give you an account. You're a garbage player with an ego far bigger than you'll ever be capable of backing up. After the Hulk account is dealt with, and it's looks like their making quick work of you, you'll never be given an account again, so you'll never have a chance to to anything to do. Neither BH nor Phoenix would give you an account, and you burnt your bridges with RAM. Are you just hoping LoEN will be stupid enough to give you an account?

And Shrimpley, hope you have fun with the rioting. You will be toasted soon enough, and I will be here to berate you the whole way down.

if i remember right your also trashed aubree's account. also i would like to bring to light when 13 diffrent players attack you and you 60% offence and you have not a lick of help from anyone besides your closest friend there is nto a damn thing you can do. you will be eaten at a fast rate but SFC and i will return.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt you are affected by the riots that much, I have friends in London and they are perfectly fine and they live within the rioting area. Stop going on as if your one of the people who got there house trashed or set on fire.

Also the rioting has stopped now, there hasn't been a riot in London for 2 nights now.

So if the riots have stopped, care to explain how my neighbours husband is in hospital after suffering a bottle smashed across his face last night and another of my friends no longer has an electrical store as the contents of it have been looted and the building set on fire? Ignorance is astounding.

DeletedUser

if i remember right your also trashed aubree's account. also i would like to bring to light when 13 diffrent players attack you and you 60% offence and you have not a lick of help from anyone besides your closest friend there is nto a damn thing you can do. you will be eaten at a fast rate but SFC and i will return.

No actually he didnt trash my acc he just went inactive and then came back to provoke BH, only to leave once the BH incomings started.... The acc is in good hands now tho! ;)

DeletedUser

No actually he didnt trash my acc he just went inactive and then came back to provoke BH, only to leave once the BH incomings started.... The acc is in good hands now tho! ;)

going off what i remember dearest... sorry;)

Mick876

So if the riots have stopped, care to explain how my neighbours husband is in hospital after suffering a bottle smashed across his face last night and another of my friends no longer has an electrical store as the contents of it have been looted and the building set on fire? Ignorance is astounding.

your full of it, no building was set on fire last night in London and no shops were looted. Fact. Last night all the troubled spots were in Manchester, Nottingham and Birmingham. Not London.

And i fail to see how events concerning your "friends" can be used as an excuse, guaranteed during the riots you were in your house, doors locked and blinds down with nothing else to do except watch SkyNews and play TW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

your full of shitley, no building was set on fire last night in London and no shops were looted. Fact. Last night all the troubled spots were in Manchester, Nottingham and Birmingham. Not London.

And i fail to see how events concerning your "friends" can be used as an excuse, guaranteed during the riots you were in your house, doors locked and blinds down with nothing else to do except watch SkyNews and play TW.

I don't have time to argue with you because there is no arguement. A friend was smashed in the face with a glass bottle by a rioter in London last night. You can sit hundreds of miles away and watch television and tell me it's all under control, but I'm living it every day. It's not a joke and it goes way beyond pathetic computer game rivalries. Anyone arguing against me over a RL issue due to TW allegiances is stupid. I'm seeing the bloodshed, not you. I have friends suffering and because Im on a different side on a game you tell me people losing blood is a lie. What a disgrace.

Still not making excuses, all I said was somethings are more important than TW, to me anyway. If any of you think death and personal injury are less important than TW then maybe you should reassess your priorities. Also those of us with jobs cant just sit at home all day and play TW, if only life was that simple nobody would be suffering at all. But I'm still here, so come and get my villages, you've been threatening it for about two years now.

DeletedUser97155

There was far more to it than that, so I hope you weren't trying to suggest that I ran from attacks! I highly doubt the hands your account is in now are as capable as I am, but that's only cause I'm arrogant. I wish you the best though! Smurks should know that when I trash an account, it's very apparent, and I'd probably make a thread about it :icon_wink:

Schnitzley, please go for a long walk though the burning neighborhoods and please, if possible, find your way into the path of a stray flying bottle. Please don't get seriously injured though, just enough to where it's funny.

Paj, don't you know that Schnitzley is bullet-proof? It doesn't matter of his account gets rimmed anyway, cause he's not playing it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have no regrets of putting Karmax where I put him for many reasons.

This statement is bordering on insane....your arrogance has never changed even though we rid the world of your original presence...

You think YOU put Karma somewhere?! lmfao

You had very little to do with anything EVER...maybe way back in the day you were a big swinging ding dong in TWC but you NEVER did schiznit for RAM...your career with Ram was a joke at best...just like your last stand.

You can talk all the smack you like about how great you are/were but you're gone. Now you're simply a has been and a used to be playing someone else's account.. You think any of us actually wanted your back line villages? lol We set out to make you delete, and that's exactly what we accomplished.

Kudos though, you lasted 4 times as long as SFC...I think he played for about 4 days then called it quits...you were pretty stubborn for several weeks..

DeletedUser

Some things will never change, you've always been arrogant with not much to show for. When all you can do is send cats, you know you don't have much skills.

Oh well, Karmax landed duke... on his own while T-W-C was kicking your poor PMP butts. I guess it's some kind of magics, but what do you know anyway. Just as much as I felt ashamed to be in your tribe everytime you were posting back then, it seems that your break didn't grow you a brain.

I'm not gone. I'm alive and kicking. Damn your intel seems as bad as it was back then... Seriously, some thinks I'm in Phoenx others think I'm gone. Is pure idiocy a criteria to be in RAM? (Asking the question is answering it.)

All this arrogance has put RAM as the most hated and ridiculed tribe in this world and you just keep adding to it...