Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser101399

I'd say it depends on who gave him the account, did Gregoun arrange for him to take it over? If it was Toasty I can understand it more but if Gregoun gave him the account then I think he should stick by him till the end.

S-D may not have a future, but some of the players do. S-D and by association Gregoun, struck a deal with Code to allow these players to come in. Therefore one can be reasonably justified in saying that xShazad did not betray S-D. On the contrary, Gregoun gave his expressed his permission for Xshazad to move. If anything, xshazad was following his wishes rather than the opposite, perhaps those wishes were for ex-S-D players to be successful in other tribes.

DeletedUser

Gregoun is still there, hence, S-D is not dead.

Edit; to clarify, I did not say xshaz betrayed S-D, I said it was poor form.

DeletedUser98802

Shush Ace.

The gregoun account won't be leaving S-D until all our active members have a new home. Xshah was told by us to find a new tribe, stop giving him a hard time.

DeletedUser

I generally shy away from making these kind of posts, because as a tribeleader people tend to assign value to my 'judgement', IE if I say MoM sucks MoM players will generally read it as 'oh noes W2V hates us' --> Not true, if I dislike your tribe, it means I dislike your tribe. W2V is run by a council, not by me making executive calls :icon_wink:

1. MoM
I think they've done well with Niyah at the helm, showing tremendous cohesion and resilience. I also think their recruitment is utter shit. They seem to prefer inviting people, throwing them in the deep and and seeing how they fare rather than doing more rigorous (character?) checks beforehand. Prime example is Base Hunter, who seems to have been invited on the off-chance that he was a good player, or to keep FARMA busy while the 'core' of MoM prepares for a war. Other examples include the higher-than-normal amount of tribe-switchers, particularly in the RW war (but sheepshaun too). I can't claim to know why people switched tribes, but all factors joined together, it seems recruitment is not tight enough. At the same time, they have been very hesitant in picking up Tag! players, which seems odd to me. An odd mix of reluctance and eagerness... perhaps based on location?
Apart from their recruitment, I've already touched upon their resilience. They have a very strong core group of players, both in cohesion and in actual skill/activity. Their trouble is that they don't seem to be able to transform that core strength into the capacity to steamroll enemies. They had trouble with RW and they are having trouble with FARMA. They have so much quality in their tribe there shouldn't be that much trouble. Perhaps a matter of location, again, having their best players farthest from the frontline?

Currently waiting for them to declare on FARMA, or vice-versa. There's more repressed sexual tension there than in an average convent. Frankly, I don't see the problem; if both sides want to war, declare and get on with it. In short; MoM have been unusually shy recently. No guts no glory, ladies, having recapped the #1 it's time to plunge W56 in war again :)

2. CODE
Their new leadership did them very well. Where CODE used to be a shy, hesitant, dare I say cowardly tribe, they've definitely picked up steam since the S-D declaration. They've performed better than expected there, and have terrific growth figures (akin to Old's before the collapse, while Old had more members). I think the sticky point is that, having secured their place in the south-east early on, they haven't had much competition. Even now, their only possible adversaries are OHYEAH (small border and already at war), MoM (again, small border, and a NAP), TAG (small, unlikely to go to war) and more tiny rimtribes. I expect them to continue to grow, leisurely... and grow terribly bored. Growing gets you far in this game, but it isn't terribly exciting, and after their success against S-D CODE may be looking for more wars to stir things up. What good is size if you don't use it?
A bold, and good move would be to declare on OHYEAH, EPIC and RUST at once. That would give them 3 K's frontline, which is enough to involve the entire tribe. It would also basically entitle them to the entire south, securing the road to late-game. It wouldn't be a popular move, as OHYEAH is already at war and the others are rim-tribes... but it would be an effective war. The only alternative I see is them jumping onto MoM. To be honest, I don't think they have the guts, heh.

3. Haul!
Haul went from a multi-fronted war to all-but-silence. I'm not sure I approve. I like to see aggressive moves by top tribes, and Haul is in a kingmaker position. They've had a long-running war against OHYEAH that doesn't really seem to be heading anywhere. They quickly closed their northern fronts, with more transfers of players than of villages. The official party-line seems to be that they're still weeding out bad players, but they have been doing that for quite a while I'd say. They're in the most enviable position, having big fronts with MoM, OHYEAH, RIM, FARMA and L@GHTR, but don't seem to take advantage. Either their player-base is not as aggressive, or they have conservative leaders, I think. They've been looking to hit L@GHTR as far as I know, which seems like the safest and least gutsy target. Again; a conservative strategy (if true). They're in a unique position to cripple adversaries, but seem to plod along instead, growing steadily, but without leaps (check tribal graph for a comparison; even CODE's graph is more bumpy, which surprised me). Matter of preference, or inability? A next big war could tell... or not, if they pick easy routes.

4. W2V
My tribe, so I am obviously biased. We have come a very long way from being a small tribe to being a big hitter, but still have a long way to go. There is a big gap between us and the #3, and with good reason. We have less hard-hitters than any other top 5 tribe, and our average points reflects that. Currently enjoying a period of easy expansion, with the potential pitfalls of arrogance and laziness. We're in a good position in that we're able to hit MoM, FARMA and Tag!, but in a bad position because we have not yet secured ourselves rimwards as CODE, Haul and FARMA have. At the end of the day, W2V is still very much a work-in-progress; important is not our present or past, but our future. The next two months will see either a continued rise, or a sharp decline. No leveling off I'm afraid. :icon_wink:

5. FARMA
They're both (elitist) selective... and not. They recruited more during the Haul! war than seemed likely considering their prior elitism, yet still kicked out smivers and are keeping FARMSG separate. Had a bump earlier when some players left, and got kicked (Mixed.), only to recoup the losses somewhat. Mohua at the helm is both a strength and a weakness; He seems solid, but I wonder if FARMA would have an alternative if RL kicked in.

Currently facing a war with MoM by the looks of it, without a declaration (but with the usual bogus of 'just expanding'), which will make or break them. Their primary difficulty lies in the fact that they almost exclusively have ex-RW players on the MoM frontline, while some of their hardest hitters are relatively backline. They also have a lot of territory to cover, which makes defending more taxing. With half MoM's amount of players, they have half the sitters... can they keep up a sustained war with MoM? I think it depends on the measure of success. FARMA would not fare well in an RW-style war of attrition. On the other hand, if they make swift, decisive inroads in MoM-territory then MoM will be and stay on the backfoot. Is a blitzkrieg possible against MoM's stalwart defenders? As we have seen, MoM players are capable of breaking. Good target-selection could turn this future war in FARMA's favour very quickly, putting them ever-closer to the top of the world.

6. OHYEAH
Winning their stats against Haul, but they do not seem to be able to make any inroads. In particular; they're up by 162 villages in the past month, which is great, but only a drop in the ocean. Haul has had no players switch sides (as far as I know), nor have significant portions of Haul quit. It's hard to say whether the war is in OHYEAHs favour because of Haul's bad front, or because of good OHYEAH tactics. It's impossible to glean much from this war as an outsider, to be honest. At 51 members, OHYEAH has less leeway than Haul. They have less weight to throw around, or lose. I think their fate will depend on Haul!'s council; if Haul fractures, OHYEAH will be the biggest winner. If Haul! gets it's act together and makes major gains in the far north, OHYEAH will be outgunned in the long-run. MoM will be of no help here I'm afraid, and I very much doubt CODE will be either, which means OHYEAH's clock is ticking, while HAUL's clock is not.

7. Tag!
Tag started as the active part of Old, but lost a few important players to other tribes along the road. They're in an important buffer-zone between three other big tribes, but seem just that; a buffer. They are not a catalyst at present, and I don't think they ever will be. They are more likely to scatter and merge than they are to align with any tribe to get into a top war. They have a lot of very capable players, but are simply not numerous (or intertwined) enough to make for a viable war. Have been growing fast on Old remnants, but that is not sustainable. Are looking rimwards (and at small tribes) right now, but again that is not sustainable. All in all they are a flame that burns brightly (if contained), but not very long.

8. A.D.D.
On their way out, if slowly. They have had no noteworthy conflicts up until their current major war with W2V, which severely cripples their effectiveness as a tribe. They seem to have no sense of cohesion whatsoever, resembling more a bunch of players recruited for numbers than an actual tribe. For more about the current war, here's a copy of my post in the war-thread: [spoil]From what I've seen from reports so far; ADD is not fond of stacking, most we've seen is 1.5-2 DV. We've oftentimes caught 1DV at home as well.

Currently W2V participation is not high enough to faceroll all over them... but A.D.D. is playing every man for itself. There are only a few players fighting back, even less of those sniping (props to the recent sitter of kevzbad), and they seem to prefer to hang onto their support than to cover the frontlines. They do not have a good system for sitters either. This leads to active, fighting players like Cornelibus being gutted due to lack of help, while it would have been quite easy for them to stop the W2V march right there. Furthermore, some of their largest players have done nigh nothing (including Oldfishy, whom is busy, and should have passed his sit..?). Lastly, they do not seem to have any leadership whatsoever at the moment, preferring to run around like headless chicken.

They would do well to get some leadership in place capable of forcing players to unite or leave ('shape up or ship out'), otherwise it's a slippery slope downwards. Right now W2V conquers are rising by almost exactly 100% a day (10-20-30 last 3 days roughly). Of course that is not a sustainable rate of growth, but it is still striking. While this rate will flatten somewhat, I still expect the stats to mount very high in our favour as more and more players make the leap to the frontline.[/spoil]

9. L@GHTR
Tricksy tribe. They have some very capable members I recognise and seem to have decent leadership... but at the same time promises of cutting dead weight have not been kept. They've lugged around way too many players for way too long. I'm wondering if it'll be possible for them to cut out the dead weight, or whether others will do it for them. In my opinion, they should have been pruning for the past month to prepare for a big war. Instead, they bid their time, and are now looking at an (unfavourable) war with Haul! and possible FARMA tensions to boot. They could become prominent, but only if they survive a big war wholly in tact. I'm not sure they can, for the simple reason that as a rim-tribe their individual size is small. They need top-notch participation grades to make any inroads against major tribes, which seems impossible (from an outsiders point of view) due to the big number of seemingly useless players. Bottomline; how they fare will depend on how well their leaders whipped their members into shape. When growth isn't favourable, they have to rely on teamwork and individual skill -- I'm not sure they have either. Time will tell. Either way it's a tribe to pay attention to, because they are in an important geographical position and will matter one way or another.

10. [RIM]
I don't know enough to make an informed decision. What I like is that they have a conflicted, warring past (if against small tribes), what I like is their membercount, what I don't like is their members' spread (very top-heavy, a few hard hitters and a lot of players that aren't) and their geographical position. They have virtually no avenue of growth. They can bunch up a bit, but that only gets you so far. Within a month, they will have to war OHYEAH, Haul!, or move on to the rimwards tribe to their north, which would make them very stretched and might see them fade into obscurity.

I don't know enough about the lower tribes, except short comments on some;
13. DAMP is ex-WET and have done a good job against Old, but don't seem to have transformed that good job into actual growth. Perhaps related to the loss of an important leader?
18. FARMSG seems a FARMA academy tribe of sorts, not something I'm fond of. Should've stayed as Huh?? and forged their own path instead of playing dog.
17. X-cute is ex-RW/JusT- and seem on their way to a slow death. Mix of unfortunate players and unskilled players, I don't see them pulling together.

bugcommander

Nice Review i liked how you went into detail with all the tribes

8/10

Bo-John-bo

W2V is run by a council, not by me making executive calls :icon_wink:

Lies!! We all know you are the puppet master in W2V :icon_razz:

Other than that it was a very good review, lots of detail which was nice. Need more reviews like this.

DeletedUser99600

5. FARMA
They're both (elitist) selective... and not. They recruited more during the Haul! war than seemed likely considering their prior elitism, yet still kicked out smivers and are keeping FARMSG separate. Had a bump earlier when some players left, and got kicked (Mixed.), only to recoup the losses somewhat. Mohua at the helm is both a strength and a weakness; He seems solid, but I wonder if FARMA would have an alternative if RL kicked in.

Currently facing a war with MoM by the looks of it, without a declaration (but with the usual bogus of 'just expanding'), which will make or break them. Their primary difficulty lies in the fact that they almost exclusively have ex-RW players on the MoM frontline, while some of their hardest hitters are relatively backline. They also have a lot of territory to cover, which makes defending more taxing. With half MoM's amount of players, they have half the sitters... can they keep up a sustained war with MoM? I think it depends on the measure of success. FARMA would not fare well in an RW-style war of attrition. On the other hand, if they make swift, decisive inroads in MoM-territory then MoM will be and stay on the backfoot. Is a blitzkrieg possible against MoM's stalwart defenders? As we have seen, MoM players are capable of breaking. Good target-selection could turn this future war in FARMA's favour very quickly, putting them ever-closer to the top of the world.

I actually think that is quite a fair statement, and I'm only commenting on it because it's the tribe I know about.

Personally, I do reckon we would have quite a few possible leaders if RL kicked in for Mohua. Also, so far this 'unofficial war' is turning out the best for FARMA. However, if a full flung war was to happen - only time can tell.

Also, FARMSG is not Huh??. I'd argue that it was beneficial for the merge of FARMA and Huh?? Why slog it out for K25, two small tribes against each other. Wasting time, troops and resources only to end up recruiting half of 'em anyway? FARMA still controls two K's, with half the members of MoM. However, saying that - the rim is a lot less dense than the core.

DeletedUser

A lot of great top 20 reviews recently and not much trolling, what gives?

whall0625

I generally shy away from making these kind of posts, because as a tribeleader people tend to assign value to my 'judgement', IE if I say MoM sucks MoM players will generally read it as 'oh noes W2V hates us' --> Not true, if I dislike your tribe, it means I dislike your tribe. W2V is run by a council, not by me making executive calls :icon_wink:

1. MoM
I think they've done well with Niyah at the helm, showing tremendous cohesion and resilience. I also think their recruitment is utter shit. They seem to prefer inviting people, throwing them in the deep and and seeing how they fare rather than doing more rigorous (character?) checks beforehand. Prime example is Base Hunter, who seems to have been invited on the off-chance that he was a good player, or to keep FARMA busy while the 'core' of MoM prepares for a war. Other examples include the higher-than-normal amount of tribe-switchers, particularly in the RW war (but sheepshaun too). I can't claim to know why people switched tribes, but all factors joined together, it seems recruitment is not tight enough. At the same time, they have been very hesitant in picking up Tag! players, which seems odd to me. An odd mix of reluctance and eagerness... perhaps based on location?
Apart from their recruitment, I've already touched upon their resilience. They have a very strong core group of players, both in cohesion and in actual skill/activity. Their trouble is that they don't seem to be able to transform that core strength into the capacity to steamroll enemies. They had trouble with RW and they are having trouble with FARMA. They have so much quality in their tribe there shouldn't be that much trouble. Perhaps a matter of location, again, having their best players farthest from the frontline?

Currently waiting for them to declare on FARMA, or vice-versa. There's more repressed sexual tension there than in an average convent. Frankly, I don't see the problem; if both sides want to war, declare and get on with it. In short; MoM have been unusually shy recently. No guts no glory, ladies, having recapped the #1 it's time to plunge W56 in war again :)

2. CODE
Their new leadership did them very well. Where CODE used to be a shy, hesitant, dare I say cowardly tribe, they've definitely picked up steam since the S-D declaration. They've performed better than expected there, and have terrific growth figures (akin to Old's before the collapse, while Old had more members). I think the sticky point is that, having secured their place in the south-east early on, they haven't had much competition. Even now, their only possible adversaries are OHYEAH (small border and already at war), MoM (again, small border, and a NAP), TAG (small, unlikely to go to war) and more tiny rimtribes. I expect them to continue to grow, leisurely... and grow terribly bored. Growing gets you far in this game, but it isn't terribly exciting, and after their success against S-D CODE may be looking for more wars to stir things up. What good is size if you don't use it?
A bold, and good move would be to declare on OHYEAH, EPIC and RUST at once. That would give them 3 K's frontline, which is enough to involve the entire tribe. It would also basically entitle them to the entire south, securing the road to late-game. It wouldn't be a popular move, as OHYEAH is already at war and the others are rim-tribes... but it would be an effective war. The only alternative I see is them jumping onto MoM. To be honest, I don't think they have the guts, heh.

3. Haul!
Haul went from a multi-fronted war to all-but-silence. I'm not sure I approve. I like to see aggressive moves by top tribes, and Haul is in a kingmaker position. They've had a long-running war against OHYEAH that doesn't really seem to be heading anywhere. They quickly closed their northern fronts, with more transfers of players than of villages. The official party-line seems to be that they're still weeding out bad players, but they have been doing that for quite a while I'd say. They're in the most enviable position, having big fronts with MoM, OHYEAH, RIM, FARMA and L@GHTR, but don't seem to take advantage. Either their player-base is not as aggressive, or they have conservative leaders, I think. They've been looking to hit L@GHTR as far as I know, which seems like the safest and least gutsy target. Again; a conservative strategy (if true). They're in a unique position to cripple adversaries, but seem to plod along instead, growing steadily, but without leaps (check tribal graph for a comparison; even CODE's graph is more bumpy, which surprised me). Matter of preference, or inability? A next big war could tell... or not, if they pick easy routes.

4. W2V
My tribe, so I am obviously biased. We have come a very long way from being a small tribe to being a big hitter, but still have a long way to go. There is a big gap between us and the #3, and with good reason. We have less hard-hitters than any other top 5 tribe, and our average points reflects that. Currently enjoying a period of easy expansion, with the potential pitfalls of arrogance and laziness. We're in a good position in that we're able to hit MoM, FARMA and Tag!, but in a bad position because we have not yet secured ourselves rimwards as CODE, Haul and FARMA have. At the end of the day, W2V is still very much a work-in-progress; important is not our present or past, but our future. The next two months will see either a continued rise, or a sharp decline. No leveling off I'm afraid. :icon_wink:

5. FARMA

6. OHYEAH
Winning their stats against Haul, but they do not seem to be able to make any inroads. In particular; they're up by 162 villages in the past month, which is great, but only a drop in the ocean. Haul has had no players switch sides (as far as I know), nor have significant portions of Haul quit. It's hard to say whether the war is in OHYEAHs favour because of Haul's bad front, or because of good OHYEAH tactics. It's impossible to glean much from this war as an outsider, to be honest. At 51 members, OHYEAH has less leeway than Haul. They have less weight to throw around, or lose. I think their fate will depend on Haul!'s council; if Haul fractures, OHYEAH will be the biggest winner. If Haul! gets it's act together and makes major gains in the far north, OHYEAH will be outgunned in the long-run. MoM will be of no help here I'm afraid, and I very much doubt CODE will be either, which means OHYEAH's clock is ticking, while HAUL's clock is not.

7. Tag!
Tag started as the active part of Old, but lost a few important players to other tribes along the road. They're in an important buffer-zone between three other big tribes, but seem just that; a buffer. They are not a catalyst at present, and I don't think they ever will be. They are more likely to scatter and merge than they are to align with any tribe to get into a top war. They have a lot of very capable players, but are simply not numerous (or intertwined) enough to make for a viable war. Have been growing fast on Old remnants, but that is not sustainable. Are looking rimwards (and at small tribes) right now, but again that is not sustainable. All in all they are a flame that burns brightly (if contained), but not very long.

8. A.D.D.
On their way out, if slowly. They have had no noteworthy conflicts up until their current major war with W2V, which severely cripples their effectiveness as a tribe. They seem to have no sense of cohesion whatsoever, resembling more a bunch of players recruited for numbers than an actual tribe. For more about the current war, here's a copy of my post in the war-thread: [spoil]From what I've seen from reports so far; ADD is not fond of stacking, most we've seen is 1.5-2 DV. We've oftentimes caught 1DV at home as well.

Currently W2V participation is not high enough to faceroll all over them... but A.D.D. is playing every man for itself. There are only a few players fighting back, even less of those sniping (props to the recent sitter of kevzbad), and they seem to prefer to hang onto their support than to cover the frontlines. They do not have a good system for sitters either. This leads to active, fighting players like Cornelibus being gutted due to lack of help, while it would have been quite easy for them to stop the W2V march right there. Furthermore, some of their largest players have done nigh nothing (including Oldfishy, whom is busy, and should have passed his sit..?). Lastly, they do not seem to have any leadership whatsoever at the moment, preferring to run around like headless chicken.

They would do well to get some leadership in place capable of forcing players to unite or leave ('shape up or ship out'), otherwise it's a slippery slope downwards. Right now W2V conquers are rising by almost exactly 100% a day (10-20-30 last 3 days roughly). Of course that is not a sustainable rate of growth, but it is still striking. While this rate will flatten somewhat, I still expect the stats to mount very high in our favour as more and more players make the leap to the frontline.[/spoil]

9. L@GHTR
Tricksy tribe. They have some very capable members I recognise and seem to have decent leadership... but at the same time promises of cutting dead weight have not been kept. They've lugged around way too many players for way too long. I'm wondering if it'll be possible for them to cut out the dead weight, or whether others will do it for them. In my opinion, they should have been pruning for the past month to prepare for a big war. Instead, they bid their time, and are now looking at an (unfavourable) war with Haul! and possible FARMA tensions to boot. They could become prominent, but only if they survive a big war wholly in tact. I'm not sure they can, for the simple reason that as a rim-tribe their individual size is small. They need top-notch participation grades to make any inroads against major tribes, which seems impossible (from an outsiders point of view) due to the big number of seemingly useless players. Bottomline; how they fare will depend on how well their leaders whipped their members into shape. When growth isn't favourable, they have to rely on teamwork and individual skill -- I'm not sure they have either. Time will tell. Either way it's a tribe to pay attention to, because they are in an important geographical position and will matter one way or another.

10. [RIM]
I don't know enough to make an informed decision. What I like is that they have a conflicted, warring past (if against small tribes), what I like is their membercount, what I don't like is their members' spread (very top-heavy, a few hard hitters and a lot of players that aren't) and their geographical position. They have virtually no avenue of growth. They can bunch up a bit, but that only gets you so far. Within a month, they will have to war OHYEAH, Haul!, or move on to the rimwards tribe to their north, which would make them very stretched and might see them fade into obscurity.

I don't know enough about the lower tribes, except short comments on some;
13. DAMP is ex-WET and have done a good job against Old, but don't seem to have transformed that good job into actual growth. Perhaps related to the loss of an important leader?
18. FARMSG seems a FARMA academy tribe of sorts, not something I'm fond of. Should've stayed as Huh?? and forged their own path instead of playing dog.
17. X-cute is ex-RW/JusT- and seem on their way to a slow death. Mix of unfortunate players and unskilled players, I don't see them pulling together.

Wonderful analysis mate....and as a member of that new code leadership you speak of I have to say I agree with MOST of what you said about Code.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, almost all tribes, regardless of world/settings, fall into one of many archetypes. Based on past experiences, here are my opinions:

MoM - From what I can tell, MoM is a "core" tribe. They tend to have a "core" of 10-15 highly skilled players that are the driving force of the tribe, but the rest of the members are "fillers" or inactive. For tribes like this, their real strength lies in the fact that the "core" players are all friends so they trust each other and work well together. Tribes like this tend to do extremely well and can take a beating due to the fact that fillers are just interchangeable pawns (I think MoM surviving gangbangs but being down in stats is more proof of this). However, their greatest strength almost always leads to their downfall. If (actually, I should say "when") too many "core" players quit, there is usually a domino effect causing the rest to also quit since many only kept playing to be with their friends. Since the "core" players did all the work, once they are gone, the tribe falls apart easily.

CODE and Haul! - CODE and Haul! are very similar in my opinion and are both "passive" tribes. Both are very large yet conservative ("passive") tribes. From my experience, tribes like this tend to survive a long time but are almost always beaten in the end by more war-hardened tribes. Avoiding difficult wars may seem like a good idea in the short term, but it can disastrous long term since aggressive players get bored and quit and the only players to stay are those who are content to do nothing but internal and avoid war.

W2V - I really don't know much about them but I predict they will become a large power due to the fact that the was a large power vacuum created in the east when old fell apart and w2v seem like the tribe in the best position to take advantage of it.

FARMA - We are currently skirmishing with MoM. For the most part, the battles will take pace in k34 and k35 so there will be a lot of ex-RW on ex-RW violence. In my (highly biased) opinion, FARMA got the better ex-RW recruits so we have a slight advantage there but obviously MoM has twice the backline villages to stack/nuke from so it won't be easy. Also, it seems like MoM has a lot of inactives nearby which could help us move players to the frontline if the skirmish escalates to a full-blown war.

DeletedUser

1. MoM
I think they've done well with Niyah at the helm, showing tremendous cohesion and resilience. I also think their recruitment is utter shit. They seem to prefer inviting people, throwing them in the deep and and seeing how they fare rather than doing more rigorous (character?) checks beforehand. Prime example is Base Hunter, who seems to have been invited on the off-chance that he was a good player, or to keep FARMA busy while the 'core' of MoM prepares for a war. Other examples include the higher-than-normal amount of tribe-switchers, particularly in the RW war (but sheepshaun too).

just want to touch on the one point, about Base-Hunter. like i mentioned before, when most of RW was going inactive, from 3-4 days out, he took it up to launch a pretty decent little Op on me, with a few others (around 3-4) helping him out very slightly (1-2 sent fakes ranging from around 5-20, so i use even "very slightly" as a bit of an exaggeration, lol) sending around 5-7 trains and 12-15 nukes that i remember seeing the reports for. there could have been more, but i didnt feel like digging through the reports to find them.

im of the opinion that skill can be taught. the right attitude and willingness to fight, cannot. don't know how to send a T-train? ask someone who does. don't know how to snipe? have someone walk you through it. however, if its more along the lines of you don't want to fight? your playing the wrong game. see my point? other then that your analysis seems to be pretty good.

DeletedUser40486

1. MoM

I also would like to make comment on Base Hunter.
Base Hunter is now mainly played by my Old friend Kesha.
Kesha is a very capable player that I trained when i was on w35. If there is 1 player i would choose on this world to cover my back it would be Kesha.
Enough said

Drakincorin

DeletedUser99600

Kesha is a very capable player that I trained when i was on w35. If there is 1 player i would choose on this world to cover my back it would be Kesha.
Enough said

Drakincorin

Who's been defending against FARMA then?

There is at least two people on that account. One who can play, one who can't.

DeletedUser31598

2. CODE

Code is already warring RUST and trying to use EPIC to attack RUST aswell.......

DeletedUser

Enough said

Drakincorin

I can't comment on this. I only know the original basehunter, and I know that he a) got banned twice, and lost 30% and 15% respectively, and b) prefers merging with tiny players and barbwhoring over actually helping out in the war.

If he has a new player, then that is again a gamble, but one that's at least better than the original one.