A Coded Message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The scenario in W2V's case was not necessarily just 'reputation', it was also the fact that he's over-confident, self-absorbed and not a very good player. In other words; things that reflect on his ingame performance. A reputation is worthless ingame, your character is not.

bugcommander

Unfortunately many have proved that their ingame play reflects their external posts.. There are too many to even mention.

I agree with this but in the past there has been a few players who i have experience with that have completely proved that wrong. We might as well give this guy a chance because every player that can possibly be a team player and help a tribe is worth inviting for at least a trial visit. Likewise if said players doesnt turn out to be a good fit for the tribe they can always be booted.

DeletedUser

It's the external forums where he has made himself a running joke that many tribes don't want anything to do with him and the ones that do, well, we have all seen what becomes of them.

Like others have said, and from what I have noticed, CODE cares very little for their reputation or their forum presence. While in the last week or two they have become suddenly more vocal, it can be agreed upon by all that up until now, most people would have trouble naming five CODE forum posters.

Even now, almost every poster is a player who came on to play an account, rather than the original owner, ir was only recently recruited -Bug commander, Whall0, Saraub. I cant even think of more than that, aside from deinpohost (spelling is off, I know), and nobody actually has a clue who he is.

However, their lack of forum presence has done nothing to hinder their progress in game, where they have made a number of smart moves regarding past diplomacy and recruitment.

DeletedUser101399

Code prefer to keep ingame and forum separate. I am an advocate of this policy.

DeletedUser101399

There may be exceptions to the established rule. These exceptions can be rectified though.

DeletedUser

This thread isn't really about CODE vs. S-D anymore. If you have objections to me closing this, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.