Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser

Want to throw a continued Congrats out to Josheb and his many barbs to keep himself #1 in the world.

Golf Clap....

AdamAjf

Want to throw a continued Congrats out to Josheb and his many barbs to keep himself #1 in the world.

Golf Clap....

Josheb is 1.2Million Points ahead, I think Barbs make no difference to him staying ahead for quite a while lol!

DeletedUser

Josheb is 1.2Million Points ahead, I think Barbs make no difference to him staying ahead for quite a while lol!

Put the batteries in the Sarcasmo-tron. :icon_rolleyes:

He's number one... He must be good. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser37628

Yep, it's already been established that being in the hall of fame is the pinnacle of tribal wars achievements. It demonstrates a collection of everything a good tw player should be in every way possible, obviously.

DeletedUser62954

Yep, it's already been established that being in the hall of fame is the pinnacle of tribal wars achievements. It demonstrates a collection of everything a good tw player should be in every way possible, obviously.

i'm tempted to say something. but i think i'll pass :p

DeletedUser

i'm tempted to say something. but i think i'll pass :p

Let's dissect this subtle attempt to actually post something of substance shall we?

Notice the lower case lettering throughout his post... This is Bong's attempt to seem mischievous and ee cummings-esque. Such a witty fellow. :icon_eek:

He in fact has said something ... Wait for it.... It's the word in bold. My OH My... He is a genius and Walt Whitman has nothing on this guy!!! Nothing I say! Pure Genius. :lol:

Lastly, just by using the word pass combined with the irony of actually taking the time to show us his generous gift of word play... He is a Renaissance man among Dark Aged boys!!!

Bong... You have brought tears of joy to my eyes and I forgive you for all you have done... You are a giver. Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

bong rarely bothers posting in the externals about anything other than maker/ampac, so if I had to take a guess as to what he meant by "something" that would be it. :)

DeletedUser

bong rarely bothers posting in the externals about anything other than maker/ampac, so if I had to take a guess as to what he meant by "something" that would be it. :)

He's deeper than that... Anyone who would take the time to post something a beautiful as he just did must have the ability to Channel Chaucer, Shakespeare or even Hello Kitty!!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser100904

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 58
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,444,805
Side 2: 520,986
Difference: 923,819

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Eh! so what? Our tribe has just broke the 92 million mark! and our tribe is still growing...

We are still fighting and we will keep doing it until your tribe, who is full of arrogant, dishonorable, backstabbing, players will be destroyed.

Just keep spewing all your lies and we will still keep fighting.

DeletedUser

Eh! so what? Our tribe has just broke the 92 million mark! and our tribe is still growing...

We are still fighting and we will keep doing it until your tribe, who is full of arrogant, dishonorable, backstabbing, players will be destroyed.

Just keep spewing all your lies and we will still keep fighting.

WOW, congratz! 92 million mark? we are only at the 100million mark :icon_rolleyes:

doesnt look like your tribe is doing much fighting
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 317
Side 2: 149
Difference: 168

chart

Side 1: 2,902,791
Side 2: 1,358,285
Difference: 1,544,506

chart
[/spoil]

also, for someone who talks big game you sure dont back it up

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: maker73

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 18,303
Side 2: 9,559
Difference: 8,744

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser37628

Maker is ahead in caps against punch over the course of war, which is certainly nothing to scoff at considering he's a member of the core...

Also, if you think that what PUNCH! is doing right now is "fighting" then I am at a loss. All your tribe does is attack sat/surrounded accounts and then some of you come on here gloating about your nice stats.

DeletedUser

I do believe the war is not over. I do believe despite your excellent Job against us we are still here...

I will beg to say that Punch has turned more to a slap... It stings but its lasting effect it short-lived. I foresee your slap turning to more of a Poke in the next few weeks... With it eventually fading into a Rub or even a tickle a few months from now.

But at least you can scream that we needed another tribe to come after you to beat you as your excuse. We'll have tissues headed your way: There's a funky new Kleenez that stays cold to the touch. So it provides Tear absorption yet offers no comfort... The perfect Tissue for the Punching Bag Tribe.

doesnt look like your tribe is doing much fighting

The OD Stats sure do point out a very different tale... But Stick to your stats: You're right... :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3155

I do believe the war is not over. I do believe despite your excellent Job against us we are still here...

I will beg to say that Punch has turned more to a slap... It stings but its lasting effect it short-lived. I foresee your slap turning to more of a Poke in the next few weeks... With it eventually fading into a Rub or even a tickle a few months from now.

The OD Stats sure do point out a very different tale... But Stick to your stats: You're right... :icon_wink:

Punch turned into a slap? Its obviously a harder slap than you can manage, just look at the Forever war stats..

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 594
Side 2: 287
Difference: 307

chart

As for OD, the OD stats look quite equal on the war page:

Defeated opponents while attacking
Punch 134.399.403
WIN! 132.004.199

Defeated opponents while defending
Punch 203.010.558
WIN! 184.876.645

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, those stats again? And what are those, we still control our continents and your efforts are worth shit...As for skill you dont have the guts to noble a continent a pathetic tribe indeed..

Oh well maybe you'll keep on recruiting until you win this world..

sathom

Wow, those stats again? And what are those, we still control our continents and your efforts are worth shit...As for skill you dont have the guts to noble a continent a pathetic tribe indeed..

Oh well maybe you'll keep on recruiting until you win this world..

I find it ironic that you keep saying "recruiting until you win this world". Its plan to see every tribe recruited their way up. At least Punch! Win's wars then recruits, not the other way around. Your starting to sound like a broken record.

DeletedUser

I find it ironic that you keep saying "recruiting until you win this world". Its plan to see every tribe recruited their way up. At least Punch! Win's wars then recruits, not the other way around. Your starting to sound like a broken record.

You can win as many wars as you wish on your way to losing in the end game. Coz your batteries are running low in the tape recorder patting yourselves on the back for your Massive Zombie victory. Time to step off of those coat-tails and focus on winning the world. Punch will be eliminated entirely. Better get that diplomacy going coz your weeks are numbered.

We will be singing your praises of battles fought well and laughing in the faces of those who joined on for pretty Sim-Cities they were building. Buh Bye Spuds... Maybe Josh will be leaving to join his own little tribe where he can dust his little cyber soldiers and dress them in pretty uniforms to stare at them....:icon_eek:

HeftySmurf

Unlike normal worlds when people struggle to find players to fill big late game accounts which i believe is where you are heading with Punch! because you cant beat them fighting... your wrong, there are many players ready to fill the shoes of accounts, i can name 10 who purely wish to join to fight ampac.

DeletedUser37628

lol... The war isn't over, yet you already recruited from us... Smooth choice of words right thar

sathom

You can win as many wars as you wish on your way to losing in the end game. Coz your batteries are running low in the tape recorder patting yourselves on the back for your Massive Zombie victory. Time to step off of those coat-tails and focus on winning the world. Punch will be eliminated entirely. Better get that diplomacy going coz your weeks are numbered.

We will be singing your praises of battles fought well and laughing in the faces of those who joined on for pretty Sim-Cities they were building. Buh Bye Spuds... Maybe Josh will be leaving to join his own little tribe where he can dust his little cyber soldiers and dress them in pretty uniforms to stare at them....:icon_eek:

I'm not patting anyone on the back. I'm stating facts. Punch! won against Zombie, I was in Zombie when it was decided it was over, Zombie put up a good fight, but hey they got out played simple as that. *IF* Punch! gets eliminated entirely I will call you master from now on. The simple fact is it wont happen. Look at it this way, if Punch! for some reason breaks up because of all this Win! will recruit players RAW will do the same. As far as diplomacy I am not leadership here so I have no control over that, besides who would we get to help us fight?

Keep singing your praises. We will just keep plugging along. Oh hey I've been meaning to ask you, how did that Ipadmakers thing work out for ya?

Nom.gif