Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser

Well As i said in my other post, Punch was intent on letting everyone know that they are winning the Punch - Win War and reminds people that RAW lost two Wars to Win....Sooooo By the sound of their bragging you would think they wouldnt have a problem Fighting Both RAW and Win

But obviously when the stats come through, Calmir, Then You can use the excuse "Punch is fighting two tribes"
Hahaha It can't look good when your already making excuse for results that haven't fully bloomed yet XD

Punch! is fighting two tribes. It is not an excuse when it is a fact. Both Don and I were merely speculating on one potential result of this war; anything is possible.

As for Punch! being quite happy to let everyone know they were winning... perhaps it was because they were winning? I don't see the difference between that and what |RAW| are doing now. By the sound of what you are saying now, I am to presume that RAW will be tearing through every Punch! player at the rate they have been with the s guy (I probably should remember his name). I will be awaiting this result diligently.

DeletedUser37628

Ah, but there is a different between the strength of a coalition (RAW, WIN etc) and a single tribe (Punch). It can already be argued that Punch! is the stronger tribe because it has required two tribes to fight it (mentioning again that Punch was in the lead when fighting an individual tribe).

But we will see, the next few weeks will be interesting.

I truly and honestly believe WIN would have been fine without RAW's help, but we are glad to see them join in on a worthwhile cause :)

DeletedUser3155

Punch! is fighting two tribes. It is not an excuse when it is a fact. Both Don and I were merely speculating on one potential result of this war; anything is possible.

As for Punch! being quite happy to let everyone know they were winning... perhaps it was because they were winning? I don't see the difference between that and what |RAW| are doing now. By the sound of what you are saying now, I am to presume that RAW will be tearing through every Punch! player at the rate they have been with the s guy (I probably should remember his name). I will be awaiting this result diligently.

We'll have to see how the wars go, for now we are fine though and going strong :)

This thread is Punch! vs WIN!, why do people keep posting RAW stuff here.. Anyways, as for RAW and them tearing through Punch! players, as I said before, the player they are "tearing through" is tribeless (he left Punch! before they took even 1 village) and isnt part of Punch! It was his choice to leave, he was not kicked. So far you have taken 2 actual Punch! villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3155

You definitely didn't contradict yourself there...

Now why did he do that?

I was first complaining, and then secondly replying to someone. Somewhat a contradiction I suppose, but I wasnt the one who started the RAW stuff in this topic again.

As for Spud, read the last few pages, its kinda clear... :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser99701

Meh let them have the spuds caps in the stats, we had the same fight with win at the start of the war.
It didn't change anything then and it won't now. In fact who cares about the stats 2 days in, 2 weeks, 2 months those will be more interesting.

When everyone else joins in to gangbang us we will still be laughing about how you all had to join forces to take us out. There is no shame in that, you guys can say its because we are dishonorable, because our diplomacy sucks- whatever you like but none of you can take us 1 on 1.

DeletedUser

... whatever you like but none of you can take us 1 on 1.

Your Epeen has been measured and we will put it in the database with the rest. A loss is a loss no matter how you look at it. Granted you have not lost yet and you may not lose. As long as the tribe Punch ceases to exist and its leadership is dissolved into the rim then all will be better in this world. This is a game of cyber survivor that requires more than your ability to war on the battlefield. It's a social browser war game last time I checked... Social Skills are required and Your tribe forgot that portion and thus the position you have put yourselves in.

DeletedUser99701

Your strategic timing on declaring decided that:)

Raw couldn't beat Win, and Win won't beat punch-not without help anyways.

Rip on us for arrogance all you like, but the honorable (LOL @ maker reference) way of dealing with Punch would have been to declare as soon as we offended you, not keep up a facade of indifference until Win had done the dirty work.

DeletedUser

LOl See RAW is full of smart people, Why Declare when we weren't in a position to fight?

Instead we took out the tribe inbetween Raw and Punch to give us great coverage over Punch territoy (which if you hadn't noticed worked out great) XD

The Good thing is that it won't matter WHO took out Punch, after its all over, Punch won't be around. So it won't matter what excuses you use for not winning, The result will be the same

DeletedUser

Meh let them have the spuds caps in the stats, we had the same fight with win at the start of the war.
It didn't change anything then and it won't now. In fact who cares about the stats 2 days in, 2 weeks, 2 months those will be more interesting.

When everyone else joins in to gangbang us we will still be laughing about how you all had to join forces to take us out. There is no shame in that, you guys can say its because we are dishonorable, because our diplomacy sucks- whatever you like but none of you can take us 1 on 1.

IHP huh?

lol ... gimme a shout anytime you want to try to prove it :icon_wink: ... Im danieljones9 now in game :lol:

DeletedUser

I truly and honestly believe WIN would have been fine without RAW's help, but we are glad to see them join in on a worthwhile cause :)

Perhaps, but the fact is that WIN were losing when RAW joined in, so the only actual evidence is in favour of Punch.

Idk if that statement can ever be proven...

Your Epeen has been measured and we will put it in the database with the rest. A loss is a loss no matter how you look at it. Granted you have not lost yet and you may not lose. As long as the tribe Punch ceases to exist and its leadership is dissolved into the rim then all will be better in this world. This is a game of cyber survivor that requires more than your ability to war on the battlefield. It's a social browser war game last time I checked... Social Skills are required and Your tribe forgot that portion and thus the position you have put yourselves in.

And yet, as I have mentioned before, you have essentially put Punch! in the position of being able to quite easily claim the title of strongest tribe. The simple truth is that Punch! were winning before RAW joined in (and still are, technically) and so it is easy to say they could have taken either tribe one on one. But lets wait and see what happens, if Punch! wins well, obviously they are the superior tribe. If they lose, they are martyred (for lack of a better word) as the strongest tribe, having been taken down by a coalition.

I have to laugh at your comment about social skills though. WIN is obviously just as bad as Punch. After all, you lost how many members to them? If that isn't an indicator of a lack in the human-interaction department, I don't know what is.

DeletedUser

you have essentially put Punch! in the position of being able to quite easily claim the title of strongest tribe

And the only people that will believe this will be the 82 members of PUNCH!

DeletedUser

And the only people that will believe this will be the 82 members of PUNCH!

Perchance, but that hardly means anything. I'd trust the judgment of most people on this world about as far as I could throw an Aegis Destroyer.

DeletedUser37628

Maybe punch is the strongest tribe on this world, maybe not. I don't see why it matters when there is so much more to this game than the ability to simply send troops at the right times.

DeletedUser37628

Obviously punch has an achilles heel in the sense that their leaders are bad at diplomacy, so why bother arguing about how good punch is at fighting when the only thing that matters at this point is whether punch is GOOD ENOUGH at fighting to hold two fronts?

DeletedUser

Obviously punch has an achilles heel in the sense that their leaders are bad at diplomacy, so why bother arguing about how good punch is at fighting when the only thing that matters at this point is whether punch is GOOD ENOUGH at fighting to hold two fronts?

Then why bother arguing about Punch's diplomacy? I believe WIN and RAW were making great efforts to declare how awesome their diplomatic skills were, compared to Punch.

DeletedUser37628

Hmm? I never said WIN! was great at diplomacy personally. While I believe we are better at it than punch, you brought that topic up yourself, as far as I can tell.

DeletedUser37628

I guess it didn't occur to me that there was even an argument to be had about punch's utter lack of diplomatic skills. It seems pretty self-apparent to me.

DeletedUser

Hmm? I never said WIN! was great at diplomacy personally. While I believe we are better at it than punch, you brought that topic up yourself, as far as I can tell.

Yes, I brought it up because everyone was making great pains to point out Punch's lack of diplomatic skills. Was my post not obvious enough for you?