Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Can we move on from the Zombie thing already Zach? The statute of limitations for killing a dead stick tribe has past... What have you done lately is what matters. Stay in the Now, the present stop waxing on into the past. It does your tribe a great disservice for all they can accomplish in the future... Oh wait... that includes pissing off every major tribe in w54... Keep Posting Zach... You're winning the PR battle... Keep it up and you will ride into infamy with rose petals falling from the skies in your Honor... I promise.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I have to say zach you are almost as annoying as your brother, but nevermind we shall agree to disagree on spud. We shall allow the other tribes decide if he should since the attacks were sent while he was in Punch and also a Punch member had the sit then he left the tribe before the attacks landed. We shall see how the next operation goes. This time dont go moaning saying WIN! are doing this and some rim tribe is doing that. You know the attacks are going to come so put up or shut up :)

~Onyx2

DeletedUser

Are you talking about disbandment there, sir?

what else would i be talking about?

Can we move on from the Zombie thing already Zach? The statute of limitations for killing a dead stick tribe has past... What have you done lately is what matters. Stay in the Now, the present stop waxing on into the past. It does your tribe a great disservice for all they can accomplish in the future... Oh wait... that includes pissing off every major tribe in w54... Keep Posting Zach... You're winning the PR battle... Keep it up and you will ride into infamy with rose petals falling from the skies in your Honor... I promise.:icon_eek:

i didint bring up zombie, did i? maybe you should learn to read.
pissing off every major tribe? there is only 1 major tribe tho, punch! :icon_cool:
the rest are sub par at best.

I have to say zach you are almost as annoying as your brother, but nevermind we shall agree to disagree on spud. We shall allow the other tribes decide if he should since the attacks were sent while he was in Punch and also a Punch member had the sit then he left the tribe before the attacks landed. We shall see how the next operation goes. This time dont go moaning saying WIN! are doing this and some rim tribe is doing that. You know the attacks are going to come so put up or shut up :)

~Onyx2

i have a brother? :icon_eek:
and im sure if i had one i would be More annoying then him :lol:

DeletedUser

I see you have ignored the rest of the post i did, zach i thought you did lol o well must be someone just as annoying as yourself instead nevermind. But you know and i know the truth in regarding to who was sitting spud account when we launched the attacks and it wasnt himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99701

Seems like the banhammer has been swinging mighty hard today:) Cheaters never win guys!

DeletedUser

Jeff saunier Joined 05th October 2011 - 03:13 1,785,153
GuerillaWar Joined 05th October 2011 - 02:14 1,497,203
Dubtize Joined 05th October 2011 - 01:12 2,460,679
Nonbo Joined 05th October 2011 - 01:12 1,293,366
omarss Joined 05th October 2011 - 01:12 1,512,725
JadedNightmare Joined 05th October 2011 - 00:13 1,112,753
kamilz369 Joined 05th October 2011 - 00:13 2,975,992
song zhao yu Joined 05th October 2011 - 00:13 2,767,969
gioAlex Joined 05th October 2011 - 00:13 1,877,200
beretta301 Joined 05th October 2011 - 00:13 2,488,901

Interesting.

DeletedUser

Yup PUNCH! decided to use their talking skills looks like its working

DeletedUser37628

Punch and Act1 have a pretty strange relationship. Act1 apparently insists on joining sides with Punch because they have always been allies, yet in the process they are merging INTO them because they do not feel as though they are equal as tribes. So much for being good allies. Punch trapped Act1's members in the NW by recruiting void, and as far as I can tell, that isn't of particularly great concern to the leaders in Act1. Sad, really...

DeletedUser

It is rather sad to see Act1 vanish into the Punch! bowl. So much promise wasted. But they are pals and like the moonlit walks Hugging on a sandy beach. Awww.... Ain't they just the cutest little couple you ever seen...

i would, but we do something called,finishing wars over here, which no other tribe left has done (not including petty rim tribes ex.cukiez,shogun those type)

I am going to go on a limb here and in this little phrase in RED you are referring to your Tribe's War with Zombie. But if that limb snaps I stand corrected...

DeletedUser3155

Punch and Act1 have a pretty strange relationship. Act1 apparently insists on joining sides with Punch because they have always been allies, yet in the process they are merging INTO them because they do not feel as though they are equal as tribes. So much for being good allies. Punch trapped Act1's members in the NW by recruiting void, and as far as I can tell, that isn't of particularly great concern to the leaders in Act1. Sad, really...

Are you just making this stuff up, or is someone making stuff up and telling it to you? :p We've been allies a long time, and there's nothing about not feeling equal as tribes or us trapping their members. How could we possibly trap their members in the NW, is one of us a server admin who can fix starting places and stop people expanding in other areas? There's too much stuff you dont know and the stuff you posted isnt true.

DeletedUser

I think they're just butt hurt because its all turning back to PUNCH!'s favour again and probably wanted Act1 to turn on PUNCH!

But let's talk about |RAW| seems they've got the members racking up on being banned now, Perfect timing.

DeletedUser37628

Are you just making this stuff up, or is someone making stuff up and telling it to you? :p We've been allies a long time, and there's nothing about not feeling equal as tribes or us trapping their members. How could we possibly trap their members in the NW, is one of us a server admin who can fix starting places and stop people expanding in other areas? There's too much stuff you dont know and the stuff you posted isnt true.

They trapped you in the NW by surrounding you almost entirely. How is that not obvious? lol

Also, things aren't turning in punch's favor, they are evening out. No big deal. Just disappointing to see a group of players so readily allow punch to do what they've done.

DeletedUser

The Act1 members coming over wanted to be in the tribe which will win this world, They have made the right choice in coming over.

mazz1984

They trapped you in the NW by surrounding you almost entirely. How is that not obvious? lol

Also, things aren't turning in punch's favor, they are evening out. No big deal. Just disappointing to see a group of players so readily allow punch to do what they've done.

:icon_rolleyes: he is punch ! therefore yet another factless comment from yourself

DeletedUser3155

I was going to post a reply and then realised again.. this is the RAW vs Punch! thread, maybe we should keep more on topic ;)

DeletedUser37628

:icon_rolleyes: he is punch ! therefore yet another factless comment from yourself

lol that he is in punch doesn't change the truth of the content of my post at all, but nice try I guess. It seems ridiculous that that is all you could come up with, considering how debatable this topic is.