When in doubt? .... Merge!!

DeletedUser

And with that, we present our world's latest merge :icon_razz:

With Punch losing ground fast to RAW

help-4.jpg

Act1 decides to help out Punch, reinforcing their lines with a lot of their own:

funny-cat-engineer.jpg

13 players over the last 2 days ....

Any comments from Punch here? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What a fail this is and of course theirs going to be comments took |RAW| + WIN! to war PUNCH! to try and bring them down, I wonder how long till you two merge

mazz1984

duck down people ! someones throwing stones from their glass house

DeletedUser3155

A not very good attempt at flaming and trolling. Punch! and Act1 have been allies a long time and decided to join together as one. We're certainly not begging for help, and I'm not sure where this war is "With Punch losing ground fast to RAW" (as you said). Maybe you're playing a different game to the rest of us, the war isnt being dominated by either side atm from what the stats show. I guess you're still going on about Spud... 69 RAW members vs 1 inactive tribeless player, yet he still has lots of villages after 8 or 9 days.

DeletedUser

What Glass house!! :icon_eek: :lol:

I was merely observing the events of the world :icon_wink: ... and looking for an explanation why/how Act1 members suddenly realised it was Punch who were born to be champions and decided to come over ...

Plus, how bout some details? Full/part merge?? only actives?? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Tribe who merged with JR first then took 10+ members from WIN tries to bash our merge with our allies for 8 months.

Will I even reply to your stupid attempts to look sarcastic? No.

DeletedUser

No PUNCH! are only taking the inactives, what do you think?

DeletedUser

Tribe who merged with JR first then took 10+ members from WIN tries to bash our merge with our allies for 8 months.

Will I even reply to your stupid attempts to look sarcastic? No.

LoL ... That was harsshh :icon_rolleyes: ...

Unfortunately, have been away from the world for 10 months or so, and won't get into a discussion on the merges you mentioned ...

Based on the reactions from your members, it seems you guys are taking them in only partially and not the whole group ... which is why I made the thread :) ... easy enough question, no?

No PUNCH! are only taking the inactives, what do you think?

And Genius, I knew Punch! had it in them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then next time you try to be amusing search for certain facts and after come here to post, you're just making yourself look funny with these, not the thread

DeletedUser

Then next time you try to be amusing search for certain facts and after come here to post, you're just making yourself look funny with these, not the thread

Which part of the post did you find funny?

You guys have taken in 13 members so far from Act1.
Obviously, you do not have enough space for a full merge.
Hence, the question arises, who do you guys take from Act1 and who do you leave behind?

The people who have all come over till now have been mainly between 1 mill and 2.4 mill (2 2.7 mill guys) ... Now these guys have been from all over the place and not just the raw front ...

which means that this is not a war merge, but a full merge ... However, with so many of the bigger players not having left yet ... might mean a rift in the Act1 group ... which would mean some bad blood between the remaining Act1 and the guys who ran to Punch! ...

Which begs the question, which was it?

Maybe that research is decent enough for you to bow so low from your high an mighty platform to answer a question, Valth?

35se

are you really that surprised?

and i have to agree with the awful pnp comment.

DeletedUser

Which part of the post did you find funny?
which means that this is not a war merge, but a full merge ... However, with so many of the bigger players not having left yet ... might mean a rift in the Act1 group ... which would mean some bad blood between the remaining Act1 and the guys who ran to Punch! ...

Which begs the question, which was it?

Maybe that research is decent enough for you to bow so low from your high an mighty platform to answer a question, Valth?

No, and if we did 'run' to punch it's because we wanted to run into more action instead of the second hand players we've been dealing with in Act1. Your research is still lacking since you can't take the obvious hint that activity, and skill is the key in this merge.

sathom

Exactly plus don't forget our super secret handshake we came up with! I bet WIn!/Raw does not have a secret hand shake!

sathom

Pfft, they can know we have one! It's the motions that count.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That is all.

No, wait. From this point on any comment about WIN! being a merge-happy tribe will be overshadowed with this fail action.

Please continue.

DeletedUser

A not very good attempt at flaming and trolling. Punch! and Act1 have been allies a long time and decided to join together as one. We're certainly not begging for help, and I'm not sure where this war is "With Punch losing ground fast to RAW" (as you said). Maybe you're playing a different game to the rest of us, the war isnt being dominated by either side atm from what the stats show. I guess you're still going on about Spud... 69 RAW members vs 1 inactive tribeless player, yet he still has lots of villages after 8 or 9 days.

Ummmm I'd Say Were Dominating, Its a well know fact that Spud is going to be included in any Punch-RAW Related War stats....You can deny it all you want But the fact still remains RAW acquired/acquiring 400 villages from Punch. There is no way around this fact & No Punch excuses will change it

SO The result being Yes, RAW is dominating this War By a very large scale

HeftySmurf

That is not dominance you are nobling from a player who has left and most likely quit, if thats dominance then ampac's constant 3k barb nobling is how the game should be played and players like me, nauz, crimi hell anybody with sense have been playing it wrong for years.

You brag like your winning a war, show me stats where u dont noble from a quit account if you think your being dominant.

And dont try chat shit "ooo you support Punch", this is my external point of view and you would receive the same from anybody with sense.