Side 2: 2,463,943
Difference: 172,854

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 674,808
Side 2: 216,790
Difference: 458,018

chart

I added L-A for obvious reason even though they are treated as meat by their own mother tribe, we still need resources to noble them up.

Go Phoenx!

DeletedUser79042

Is there a GAME OFF option ?

>>Game Off!!

[spoil]
Nothing happens :icon_neutral:
[/spoil]
>>Game On!!

[spoil]
S**t happens :lol:
[/spoil]

DeletedUser79042

Well - some stats never hurt :)

AFTER decleration:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 26
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 371,660
Side 2: 252,578
Difference: 119,082

chart

oh no wait. That is BH stats, how ... unexpected :icon_razz:

[/spoil]
Phoenx must be doing worse...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 19
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 299,014
Side 2: 177,529
Difference: 121,485

chart

oh noes! That is not the case either...

[/spoil]

RAM must be the reason...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 6
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 141,501
Side 2: 57,107
Difference: 84,394

chart

BH:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 120,277
Side 2: 28,114
Difference: 92,163

chart

I guess wrong again... :lol:

[/spoil]

(sorry for d-post mod ;) )

DeletedUser

Is there a GAME OFF option ?

>>Game Off!!

[spoil]
Nothing happens :icon_neutral:
[/spoil]
>>Game On!!

[spoil]
S**t happens :lol:
[/spoil]

Well there is definately a game on/game off option because every time I go Game on my posts get nuked :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

because every time I go Game on my posts get nuked :icon_biggrin:
... and cleared as it seems! Prepare to be nobled pnp-wise :lol: (as well as game wise :icon_biggrin: )

Avangelista

Stats...stats....stats...

Loen keeps nobling the inactive players and think this is winning a war? Look at the loen players BH is kicking the crap out of. Stick your stats up your A@#.

DeletedUser

Loen keeps nobling the inactive players and think this is winning a war? Look at the loen players BH is kicking the crap out of. Stick your stats up your A@#.

Lol. Even with nobling your inactives, LOEN is not yet winning ;-)

DeletedUser

phoenx has only attacked inactives and nobled inactives, are you confused ? im front line and havent lost a single village, I wasnt sure if they had nobles or knew how to recruit them, lol

DeletedUser

phoenx has only attacked inactives and nobled inactives, are you confused ? im front line and havent lost a single village, I wasnt sure if they had nobles or knew how to recruit them, lol

Strangely, you seem to have no idea on how to use your nobles properly.

You're actually the laughing stock in Phoenx Tribal Chat :)

Inactivity is never an excuse. They are either in LOEN and participate in the war, or they aren't. Live with it.

DeletedUser

You might want to re-pharse that

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&id=7468402

Not an inactive, just saying

I wouldent brag about not lossing a village yet! Your time will come. You have barley even gained ODD, they are not worried about you

DeletedUser79042

phoenx has only attacked inactives and nobled inactives, are you confused ?

+

im front line and havent lost a single village,

+

I wasnt sure if they had nobles or knew how to recruit them,

= seems to me that there is another -small- shrimp in the southwest of W30 to catch :lol: Or is it the same shrimp under an alias ? :icon_rolleyes:

You will get caught eventually... The both of you :axemen:

DeletedUser

You might want to re-pharse that

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&id=7468402

Not an inactive, just saying

I wouldent brag about not lossing a village yet! Your time will come. You have barley even gained ODD, they are not worried about you

Well now that some of our members have left and are attacking me I dont think I am going to last much longer, I hate traitors man, I could have put up a good fight but I have suprise attacks coming from my next door neighbours who I thought were on our side.

This is no way to go I tell you, I was ready to fight proudly against the phoenx guys but unfortunately I just got punked

DeletedUser

Strangely, you seem to have no idea on how to use your nobles properly.

You're actually the laughing stock in Phoenx Tribal Chat :)

Inactivity is never an excuse. They are either in LOEN and participate in the war, or they aren't. Live with it.

I know, I am really pissed about that, my nobles suck balls

DeletedUser

Well now that some of our members have left and are attacking me I dont think I am going to last much longer, I hate traitors man, I could have put up a good fight but I have suprise attacks coming from my next door neighbours who I thought were on our side.

This is no way to go I tell you, I was ready to fight proudly against the phoenx guys but unfortunately I just got punked

You could also say that you betrayed Loen, by attacking Phoenix, without agreement from your tribe leaders ...

DeletedUser

Here we go. I just love the "what is a traitor debate".

There always is a time when you just can't follow people blindly.

Good luck Loen, I guess? :lol:

DeletedUser

I have learned from playing this game! Don't trust anyone. Too bad you were not in a family like the way Phoenx members are. Main reason why when they are lossing they never die! They are a family and will always fight by eachother

DeletedUser

You could also say that you betrayed Loen, by attacking Phoenix, without agreement from your tribe leaders ...

Thats not true, I had permission from council, 2 out of 3 dukes were in my favour, its mostly sir mike that had a problem with it and some others that just didnt feel they were ready for it but still wanted it eventually. I took every step carefully with leaders, but since I was the voice for all of this I have taken the brunt of the jokes and attacks. Most of our top players supported my resistance against phoenx.

DeletedUser

You talked very differently in the Loen/Phoenix shared forums, Mr. james.b.french
In addition, quite some other people in Loen talk very differently.

But, that's all just talk. Make sure you don't only "talk-the-talk', but also show some decent war scores.