PHAT vs SWAT

DeletedUser

It's not so much Swat doing okay, it's more that Phat is doing badly.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Graph of Phat over the past month.

image.php

Graph of -SWAT- over the past month.

image.php

Graph of Cops over the past month.

image.php

These will continuously update on this post as I was too lazy to make them a new image.

Currently, it looks to me like Cops are having some big losses - presumably setting up to merge the remainder of their active players in to -SWAT- soon. It also looks as if Phat is either:

a) Losing badly.
b) Almost completely inactive now.
c) Prepping for one/multiple ops and stockpiling heavily on nobles.

Either way, to lose what was once one of the biggest W52 accounts (as I don't see Duncansco surviving unless -SWAT- and Phat NAP soon) is a big blow to Phat. And yet Phat hasn't hit a larger member of -SWAT- heavily. So I'd say, -SWAT- are performing well enough to destroy Phat's players one by one (as I doubt Phat can hold any account if -SWAT- just picks them off one by one as they have done with Duncansco), and Phat are performing poorly in response.

I just feel bad for ghanghis - he must know that he's likely to be next after duncansco :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

id say a

phat doesnt seem to be working well as team. banking nobles doesnt help much if u dont have towns in range to take anything. just see phat nobling easy isolated swat towns and swat wearing down 1 phat account after another. all phats top 100 accounts are active just taking barbs, internals and easy towns swat had sitting around and noob tribe towns. they just dont seem to have any plan besides 1-1 or 2-1 fighting.

DeletedUser

A typical response from you still hating i see.

Not really hating. You've seen Phat's stats against Bush during their first month. Phat had players like Dazrield (Three blind mice) coordinating medium scale timed ops (clicky) which look small now, but given this was about half a year ago the players were smaller and these gains were much more significant. I also call upon memory of the nice back to back times 3 work by abhie, pawel/steve and Minaise with Shinner, who effectively took k43 from Bush. They had me and runesten, and we basically took k31. Apart from Orich I can't bring to mind anything that Phat has done to actually hurt you. It seems that something is stopping Phat from displaying the strength that they had when fighting bush. I wonder what it is.

But if you want to think it's all Swat being good an awesome I'm not stopping you.

DeletedUser

I just feel bad for ghanghis - he must know that he's likely to be next after duncansco :icon_razz:

haha :p

I think ghanghis has been a obvious target for a long time, and I doubt that he did let time pass by without preparations.

DeletedUser

Not really hating. You've seen Phat's stats against Bush during their first month. Phat had players like Dazrield (Three blind mice) coordinating medium scale timed ops (clicky) which look small now, but given this was about half a year ago the players were smaller and these gains were much more significant. I also call upon memory of the nice back to back times 3 work by abhie, pawel/steve and Minaise with Shinner, who effectively took k43 from Bush. They had me and runesten, and we basically took k31. Apart from Orich I can't bring to mind anything that Phat has done to actually hurt you. It seems that something is stopping Phat from displaying the strength that they had when fighting bush. I wonder what it is.

But if you want to think it's all Swat being good an awesome I'm not stopping you.

so what your basically saying is that Phat suck now? they seemed oh so self assured and cocky in the first few pages of this thread.

are they inactive? if so they did start the war so thats a poor excuse.

stop hating -SWAT- so much. maybe its down to -SWAT- that Phat havnt been able to do much damage. The Bush war was a different war. phat was hitting an inactive front (or so was the bush excuse). the fact of the matter is it took them a few months to get there sh*t together and by that time phat had already capped a shed load of villages and then called a nap as they were no longer making head way.

DeletedUser

Man you really just cant let it go can you when it comes to -SWAT- truth is they declared took the lead now there losing and losing more and more everyday and my view is they just wont be able to stop us so yes i will think its all -SWAT- being good and awesome.

DeletedUser

Man you really just cant let it go can you when it comes to -SWAT- truth is they declared took the lead now there losing and losing more and more everyday and my view is they just wont be able to stop us so yes i will think its all -SWAT- being good and awesome.

Hmm.. Time for me to put up my opinion.. Yes, you've beat up duncansco pretty bad.. And as things look now, -swat- is on the better hand in this war..

Phat did start on the "winning side", now swat is on this side, and who knows what might happen.. -SWAT- still believes in themselfs, and so does PHAT... The outcome is not decided yet..

DeletedUser

Oh funn , Bush is starting to send reinforcements and sitting accounts on the front .. This should be tons of funn :)

DeletedUser80229

I would say that is wrong as SWAT started nobling 4 days ago same time he made his last noble. I would say he couldn't handle the pressure.

DeletedUser95011

well ill put one other thing in, the war in k23 has just started, sgt@arms, seems inactive as he is being eaten rather quickily by -swat-.

Like to see you try hold against 20+ swat players and close range nuking from mikey that pro hitting me on my undefended flank, i think i did pretty good under the circumstances i i'm in,

lol are you trying to get some vills of me next after mikey just waiting for the right moment mikey will soon see playing d for now, :D not been on today can't sit at a comp all day tagging just noticed your 'train'.

[spoil]30344719 Probable Noble Ply:pokemonEX.co.UK Dur:29:50:48+ Tagged:16/10/2011 0:01:46 barbarian village (367|242) K23 pokemonEX.co.UK tomorrow at 05:52:33:976 29:39:37
30344723 Probable Noble Ply:pokemonEX.co.UK Dur:29:50:56+ Tagged:16/10/2011 0:01:46 barbarian village (367|242) K23 pokemonEX.co.UK tomorrow at 05:52:41:532 29:39:45
30344728 Probable Noble Ply:pokemonEX.co.UK Dur:29:51:04+ Tagged:16/10/2011 0:01:46 barbarian village (367|242) K23 pokemonEX.co.UK tomorrow at 05:52:49:213 29:39:53
30344736 Probable Noble Ply:pokemonEX.co.UK Dur:29:51:12+ Tagged:16/10/2011 0:01:46 barbarian village (367|242) K23 pokemonEX.co.UK tomorrow at 05:52:57:157 29:40:01
[/spoil]

try harder next time if you think you can noble me with that. swat know thats why there crap members have sent noble nukes, :lol:

I would say that is wrong as SWAT started nobling 4 days ago same time he made his last noble. I would say he couldn't handle the pressure.

still on, sgt has rl thing he needs doing so just me,
just been my birthday don't think playing a computer game, that takes a lot of time is fun to do on your birthday, do you?

DeletedUser

So yeah, you couldn't handle the pressure. Whatever the reason be.

DeletedUser

Don't argue with family tribes, they knock you down to their level and beat you with quotetrains.

DeletedUser97381

last week stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops
Side 2:
Tribes: Phat

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 35
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,192,191
Side 2: 325,966
Difference: 866,225

chart
[/spoil]

argue or don't argue all you want, at the end of the day, it won't change much anyways ...