ahhhhhhh (help with account)

celticprincess

Hey i cant get onto my account over england and tried to get on , on my playbook and i can log in but do anything on my playbook so if someone wants to play it mail me as i cant get on and its killing me losing villages to teguh13 i was killing him before i came over and its ruining my rep losing villages to a barb muncher who thinks oda is not gained from attacking barbs

but meh its end of the world so i suppose what the hell its only a game but its annoying losing villagez to a muppet lol so ifanyone wants it mail me gotstuff to deal withhere inthe uk

King Matt II

Wait you want someone to log in and kill Teguh13?
I guess I can try to find time to do that.

celticprincess

Wait you want someone to log in and kill Teguh13?
I guess I can try to find time to do that.

hey matt u can have it as i am still away and using blackberry, i can log in but can do anything else it just shuts down so pm me or fb if u want it bro there is pp and shit on it

DeletedUser

hey matt u can have it as i am still away and using blackberry, i can log in but can do anything else it just shuts down so pm me or fb if u want it bro there is pp and shit on it

If Matt doesn't want it I'm happy to go kick bum with your account since tis only a few weeks till world's end. Would've PMed you but your box is full apparently.

DeletedUser

You sure it was not the fact every one started attacking you..? ;)

DeletedUser

Surely this isn't the original celtic? :eek: the intellectual skills seem to be slacking ;)

DeletedUser51929

Marcus :3 <3 I need to become a mod again so we can be mod buddies.

DeletedUser93439

Yesh, applyyyy :p

you can opt to mod this forum? You can't do much harm then :D