Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser

you guys win, account deleted. Just like to thank sir mike and twiz for being little girls and betraying me, good job guys. Of course I should thank the rest of the tribe for selling me out, im glad you stick to your guns guys. So if any player in w30 has a problem with a tribe mate you can join loen, they take traitors in and will screw anyone over to have peace.

Hero Out

MR.MR

you guys win, account deleted. Just like to thank sir mike and twiz for being little girls and betraying me, good job guys. Of course I should thank the rest of the tribe for selling me out, im glad you stick to your guns guys. So if any player in w30 has a problem with a tribe mate you can join loen, they take traitors in and will screw anyone over to have peace.

Hero Out

As Justin Timberlake says,

"Cry Me A River"

DeletedUser

Hero Out

What was that majority you were talking about champ?

DeletedUser79042

and will screw anyone over to have peace.

Is LoEN @ peace with BH nowadays? Or former LoEN joining RAM rings a bell ?? What is the TW rule on that? Just wondering... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Hero Out

There goes all the idle boasting on the forums.

It's a pretty those barb villages never gave you a good fight ^^.

DeletedUser

So you conned your way into another account did you Jimmy B French :) Never mind plenty more villages for your "friends" to eat, yep we're ALL feasting on your scraps of the original account :), so now we'll have some nice tasty afters. How many attacks you got now 1000 or so on JBF and we're now gonna op on your new account :)

Face it if you were running both accounts you still wouldn't cope :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80551

Kinda sad really. Couldnt hack it in his own account now hes just giving us the chance to smash another one hes in :)

DeletedUser

Everyone is a tough guy when they gang up on someone, I would have taken anyone on 1 on 1 but you guys have probably never heard of a 1 on 1 fight. Kids these days...

You guys left your tribe cause I didnt take your crap in the forums and then attacked a tribe mate while he was fighting multiple enemies that was sanctioned by council members and you continue to talk to me like im some kind of traitor ? you guys are lost, one of you thinks he's a knight and the other thinks he is a juggalo, lol you guys are losers and the only way you make yourselves feel better about it is by picking on a players my size, go fight someone your size and we will see how well you do. You do know there is a war with BH that the rest of loen is fighting, try your luck with those guys, that will shut you up pretty quick

DeletedUser

Everyone is a tough guy when they gang up on someone, I would have taken anyone on 1 on 1 but you guys have probably never heard of a 1 on 1 fight. Kids these days...

You guys left your tribe cause I didnt take your crap in the forums and then attacked a tribe mate while he was fighting multiple enemies that was sanctioned by council members and you continue to talk to me like im some kind of traitor ? you guys are lost, one of you thinks he's a knight and the other thinks he is a juggalo, lol you guys are losers and the only way you make yourselves feel better about it is by picking on a players my size, go fight someone your size and we will see how well you do. You do know there is a war with BH that the rest of loen is fighting, try your luck with those guys, that will shut you up pretty quick

Yeah such a pity that you didn't know we had a war with with BH, maybe if you'd participated in that war as a tribe member you'd still be the hero you wanna be instead of the outcast you are. Go back n check your mails and tell me who said Yeah James brill idea you go and attack Phoenix because we need to get the South into a war down there.

You realy do take the biscuit

DeletedUser

Yeah such a pity that you didn't know we had a war with with BH, maybe if you'd participated in that war as a tribe member you'd still be the hero you wanna be instead of the outcast you are. Go back n check your mails and tell me who said Yeah James brill idea you go and attack Phoenix because we need to get the South into a war down there.

I posted the emails of support I got from other players, unless someone deleted it

MSFT told me that if we were going to attack then the sooner the better, he even posted that himself in the forum

Mr V said nothing when i was attacking, he asked how it was going

Mr B gave me privs and I even asked him if I could speak in council forums and he said that my input would be better than most of the others that had council privs

Coach and ark were both supporting me

Omerava brought me back into loen to go to war with phoenx

I posted all of these conversations in the forums

You didnt get your way so you had a temper tantrum, you left loen to attack me and I did nothing to provoke you, you attacked me cause I attacked phoenx, most people would call you the traitor.

When the tribe split we had 20 members to your 8

I would say that the vote to fight phoenx and the vote that you were the traitor was pretty obvious after the split

Unfortunately for me MSFT is a pushover and didnt want the tribe to split and it was easier to sacrifice a small account like mine then yours and everyone else just wanted peace and thats what they got.

You cant spin that any way else, you left your tribe to attack a tribe member cause you didnt get what you wanted, I had the support of 2 out of 3 dukes before I sent any attacks, you were the only duke that didnt support my plans, what does that tell you.

Take it up with MR V, oh wait he is bigger than you so I guess that wont happen, your co-dukes are just as much to balme as me, I just fired the first shots like you said, someone else put the gun in my hand but they are too big for sir mike to attack so you took it out on me

DeletedUser

Bitter-lemon.jpg

DeletedUser

You tricked me, I logged back into my old account and got nailed for running 2 accounts

Anyway I did retrieve some messages before the ban and hope to get back in to get more

Freedoms recent message that I got when I logged back in

Freedom - 1 on 22.10. at 04:52
Hi new co-player here what i heard about your story was a shame as u was kicking phoenxs ass. They must of got to scared and called in all they had what u planing on doing now?

Dont forget to read bottom to top, conversation with mr V

james.b.french on 02.10. at 22:00
not much, just skirmishing with Cpt-pj at the moment. I took 2 vills and he recapped 1 of them, but I stacked and built a church in the other one. Killed off a bunch of his counter attack and so far its looking good.

Mr Venezuela on 02.10. at 21:53
Cool, anything interesting to report?

james.b.french on 02.10. at 21:25
im already fighting actually, lol

Mr Venezuela on 02.10. at 17:02
How's preparations getting on down south? Will we be starting attacks when everything goes red tomorrow?

Mr Brazil, read all of it, dont just skim and then mouth off cause im tired of explaining all of this stuff

james.b.french on 05.10. at 00:20
Thanks mr B but you need your troops up north

I only really need some support in the forums, these guys are causing a problem and I am the scapegoat for this entire issue, I dont want these few guys turning others against me or I will be loens next op

I just need political support from the people that are with me on this. we need to unite the tribe.

MrBrazil on 04.10. at 23:38
James, I'm tired and about to go to bed, I've only skimmed though the posts, but it seems to me that it's just a few phnx lovers and part timers making a fuss. War was declared by phnx and you've responded in the way you play the game - if that doesn't suit others, that's their problem not yours. The top three players in this tribe are 100% behind you (as well as others). This is our chance to win the world. It's phnx who have stabbed us in the back, getting with BH.
Keep going - if you need anything, support etc, just ask.
I

james.b.french on 04.10. at 22:40
What the hell is wrong with everyone, why are they all jumping down my throat in the forums. This is a greeat opportunity to expand our empire and crush phoenx, why the hell doesnt anyone understand that. All this crap about politics is making me sick. I need your honest opinion, I still think of you as my only trustworthy friend. What should I do here and why is no one backing me up ? Am I the lone ranger or hero as people are putting it (not endearingly I might add) ?

MrBrazil on 28.09. at 09:46
It was rapid that suggested you. I'm a bit suspicious of rapid. He's been away/sat for most of the summer and is now back - but I don't know it's the same player with loen's best interests at heart..

I

james.b.french on 28.09. at 05:20
I didnt mess with the forums, When I joined back I didnt have my privs right away and I saw people complaining before I got my privs back. Just saying, I feel a little paranoid that someone might want people to think its me.

james.b.french on 23.09. at 23:22
Ya ive talked to Omerava MR V Coach and Ark. These guys were my primary supporters and friends. Im going to take the weekend off, if you guys can try and boost things without me, I talk too much and I dont like being the only one doing the talking cause the other guys get mad at me for messing with phoenx. Sir mike saying I was out of line in front of phoenx really killed me man, I dont know what to do, how to I get my hounor back after that, people will never take me seriously now

MrBrazil on 23.09. at 23:16
I'm right behind you. Mail around and see who you can get together. I'll also send you an invite to come back if you want to do that.
Has anyone else been in touch?

james.b.french on 23.09. at 23:02
lol, im going crazzzzzzzyyyyy>>>>>>>lol

I cant stand the debating, I just want to fight and I still believe in my cause. Sir Mike is totally under pajunos influence, unfortunately we've lost access to anything to prove it but they make fun of us in their forums. Sir Mike called me out and said I was out of line but not in a PM of course it was in the phoenx shared forum. Phoenx is practically begging us not to fight them but our council backs down and sir mike openly embarrasses me. Im hopeing I can just go fight without loen being pissed at me, I might take the ex D2 guys with me as long as LOEN doesnt attack us we are going to give phoenx some problems.

MrBrazil on 23.09. at 09:51
What's up!?

james.b.french on 21.09. at 22:56
This is from the council forum under Rapid05 thread, I think he forgot to change privs maybe.

But it looks like msft changed them back maybe

Sep 20
23:16 msft changed the privileges and title of Rapid05.

MrBrazil on 21.09. at 22:53
Now that's a good question! I'm not really in the loop over with new people. However I think the new DTA was formerly dan15a from L-A. Not sure about Rapid though - is it a new player?
james.b.french on 21.09. at 22:49
who are some of these guys with access ? Rapid and DTA are both new players to our tribe and have taken over those accounts. Are they trusted ?

james.b.french on 21.09. at 10:54
Please be open about that as well and support me in the forum about my access. I just posted some things people may not like and I dont want to be shut out for it. I speak for the tribe not the council, I kind of feel like a union rep, lol.

james.b.french on 21.09. at 10:11
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment

MrBrazil on 21.09. at 09:58
Speak away - I think your opinion is more valid than some who have access ;)
I

james.b.french on 20.09. at 22:19
Hello sir

Just wondering if I would be allowed to speak in the hidden forums or if my access is purely for mod ?

Go attack these guys sir mike, they were right behind me the whole time, there is no way you can justify your actions, I told you guys all of this stuff before and posted alot of this in our LOEN forums before, if you and twiz were more active and if you had paid better attention to what was going on then you would have never attacked me.

All of this was a breakdown in leadership and I have to say it was on your part sir mike, I am not the one to blame here

DeletedUser

am I talking to a 13 Y/O kid, you dont even read the posts do you ? why cant you just admit you made a mistake, you have posted no evidence on your behalf and have only made ridiculous remarks, how can anyone take you seriously and put you in charge of a tribe.

As for involvment in the BH war I took part in numerous supporting ops as requested, omerava and I killed a ton of nukes. You didnt do anything in the BH war, neither did your jiggalo friend

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

When did you declare on BH as LoEN ? I think there was no war there. Only village exchange of some kind...

Now, I suggest you follow suit and stop this nonsense, attack RAM players in the vicnity and finish off this world with the rest of us, after RAM is gone.

Unless you want to keep nobling BH. It is allright, they surely do not mind:icon_razz:.

But if that is so, I will keep nuking you guys :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Mr. French, I think you're taking all of this too seriously. The one thing I've come to grips with in my time here is that all the matters in the end is what the majority thinks -- at this point, even a crazy bastard begins to see the method behind the pajuno madness. But that isn't my point. My point is, you think you were in the right, but we don't. "We" as in W30. So basically you're wrong, sorry to put it so bluntly. You can't fight that, really, so I wouldn't invest in too much trying.

On another note, the only problem I have with what you're saying is that you hide behind your account size (that being small) but then talk shit from back there. You can't really make the claim that I was kicking your ass (...and my account was *this* small) while claiming a few sentences later that people are picking on you (...and my account was *this* small), u know? People respect your conduct much more than your account size.

Also, you should have stuck it out man -- that's how you would have really "got your honor back". The worst thing that could happen is you lose villages. I'm currently 76 village down on RAM. But u know what, I prefer them to come after me. I love that they focus on Pajuno and me. 2500 dead nobles later, we're still here...u know?

Lastly, you guys need to introduce me to the stuff ur growing/smokin over in that part of the world. Mr. B and Mr. V sound like they are enjoying something making me mighty envious.

Mick876

James, whats with all the drama? You thought you could take on Phoenix, you tried, realised that you couldn't do it by yourself, you deleted. Your choice, no one elses. Tough Luck.