Bad Tribes in World 59

DeletedUser

=X Would join this list of Top point whore tribes. So we would be among the Bad tribes of W59 (According to ur defication point whoreing tribe = bad tribe). If point whoreing is bad we would be bad. :icon_wink:

^^ Not the Mensa guy again!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96310

seriously, I seriously don't like these types of threads. All of us whom think we are gifted players (and many of us are, but through failures and/or the luck of finding a good mentor) at one time belonged to lesser tribes. We too had to learn how the game was played as well as lead a tribe. Rarely do you find the best players throwing their opinions out in threads like this unless they are directly referring to an experienced, over hyped, premade tribe.

New players have to start somewhere.
New leaders have to learn somewhere
and...
through those lessons stronger players and leaders emerge.

So.. to all the named tribes in this thread let me say, keep trying and eventually you'll make a name for yourself and if the group of you stays together and your leader finds an experienced player that doesn't want to lead but will advise, then you stand a very good chance of being successful. If not in this world, then for sure a future world. :)

Good luck to you noob leaders and gamers. I was there once and I remember the frustrations too. Heck, for that matter, I'm still a noob. Just ask Jackandcoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agreed, but I still feel tribes that act elite and fall far, far short still deserve a good flaming to keep them in check.

DeletedUser96310

I too agree with your opinion Zab but one also needs to remember that some arrogance is needed. Maybe replace arrogance with smug. However, if a tribe (especially a premade) comes in spouting their greatness and fails... well then, a little fun pnp would definitely be expected.

DeletedUser

Everyone needs to be put in check or else they will believe their own hype. the goal is to flame the 'pros' while being funny and the 'noobs' while being helpful.

I'm going to suggest MAD be mentioned in this thread. :lol:

They came looking for our troops... they found them :icon_twisted: