The World War you've all been waiting for!!

DeletedUser

All things must end, as must this world, the longer we drag it on, the less fun people are having. :icon_sad:

That said, the players coming into Time from THx, have truly been a treat to fight against, and will be even more of a treat to work beside, as they help us clean up the inactivity that is left in the world.

Now the true test begins, can we survive the boredom that comes from an inactive world with no fight left.....

DeletedUser

Congrats to the THX guys that moved over, you earned it.

And the war, is over.
It doesn't have to be, seems our old account hasn't undergone a password change in the past 6 months :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, tried it last night for giggles...lo and behold it worked.

nevetsb

Im wondering if i could get another 3 players on my account and make it uber active......

Then put some PA on it.....

Meh it's me it isn't going to happen is it?

DeletedUser

Im wondering if i could get another 3 players on my account and make it uber active......

Then put some PA on it.....

Meh it's me it isn't going to happen is it?

not in a hells chance.

DeletedUser

Lol, i could, but then again i cba

exactly youre to flippin lazy to even do anything....as if you was like me, a bit more motivated, you might possibly still be on the rim somewhere...:icon_rolleyes:

nevetsb

exactly youre to flippin lazy to even do anything....as if you was like me, a bit more motivated, you might possibly still be on the rim somewhere...:icon_rolleyes:

Not on the rim, still on the frontline's

DeletedUser22924

well can't say i didn't expect this to happen :p

well congrats Time this might be the fastest world to end so far.(unofficially at least :p)

DeletedUser

To be fair, there are 4 newer worlds that have closed, and 1 in the end game process, and we haven't hit that yet.
I didn't bother to look at all their settings, but i'm sure 1 or 2 of them were a speed 2, and similar in style.

DeletedUser22924

To be fair, there are 4 newer worlds that have closed, and 1 in the end game process, and we haven't hit that yet.
I didn't bother to look at all their settings, but i'm sure 1 or 2 of them were a speed 2, and similar in style.

4 newer worlds have already closed!

omg, pre-made tribes are getting out of control.

i honestly think players should stop making pre-made tribes.

DeletedUser

That's like asking the New York Yankees to stop paying premium dollars to top players, so they can dominate the MLB.

If it's something that works, why would they stop?

DeletedUser22924

That's like asking the New York Yankees to stop paying premium dollars to top players, so they can dominate the MLB.

If it's something that works, why would they stop?

what i meant is, worlds are ending much faster, and less players play this game now; new players rarely have a chance to become good, and are regularly getting stomped by the stronger pre-made tribes.

look at the player base for this domain, it used to be over 600,000; now it barely hovers over 100k!

DeletedUser

I definitely don't disagree, there's actually a topic in the general forums dedicated to that very issue.

The problem is that many people play games for, and with friends, and if your not joining a premade with your friends, then some of the appeal of the game is lost. I personally would love to see some of the premades done away with also, as it'd probably help, but it's not the only factor that contributes to longevity of newer players. Multiple co-played accounts disappearing is something that'd also probably help the long term of the game.

DeletedUser22924

I definitely don't disagree, there's actually a topic in the general forums dedicated to that very issue.

The problem is that many people play games for, and with friends, and if your not joining a premade with your friends, then some of the appeal of the game is lost. I personally would love to see some of the premades done away with also, as it'd probably help, but it's not the only factor that contributes to longevity of newer players. Multiple co-played accounts disappearing is something that'd also probably help the long term of the game.

seems the discussion was overtaken by players, who have very little idea of what they are talking about,(at least from what i read)

i don't think i can add much to the discussion, the very first pages seems to sum it up very well.