Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser

T33chr - maybe that's all true. But why kick CrimsonKing1999 (for example) now after so long eating him, start a "tribe" for him and then continue eating him, if no one cared what people thought??

I mean, someone made a decision to kick him/make him quit the tribe when they did.

My guess on those that are still in the tribe?

The ones that aren't being kicked quickly as they get internaled are those in "safe areas." Still having them under the RAM banner does hold some weight with the little tribes, and for those who don't pay all that much attention, they might miss that they are dead accounts. CK and others got kicked when the villas too close to enemies were taken by RAM (or enough of them were taken and built up to not worry about the threat) and therefore, no worries.

Just a guess - and we got off on a tangent when all I really wanted to say was screw stats, we're coming for you. (Like this is a surprise.)

And I'm not flaming for your internals. Has to be done. RAM has a larger member pool, merged more times, had more pilots for accounts ... it just stands to reason that RAM has to internal more. Frankly, if I had to guess, I believe that RAM could take another 3000 villas on internals alone and still not have gotten rid of all the dead weight ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

T33chr - maybe that's all true. But why kick CrimsonKing1999 (for example) now after so long eating him, start a "tribe" for him and then continue eating him, if no one cared what people thought??

I mean, someone made a decision to kick him/make him quit the tribe when they did.

My guess on those that are still in the tribe?

The ones that aren't being kicked quickly as they get internaled are those in "safe areas." Still having them under the RAM banner does hold some weight with the little tribes, and for those who don't pay all that much attention, they might miss that they are dead accounts. CK and others got kicked when the villas too close to enemies were taken by RAM (or enough of them were taken and built up to not worry about the threat) and therefore, no worries.

To answer your questions as best I can without trying to continue a pointless argument...

I was one player who was nobling ck1999. We were told that he took his own account back (dunno why), but was still quitting. He was booted recently (dont know reason) but I understand his remaining villages are in safer zones and not likely to be nobled by enemies anyways. The two other players you referred to in your previous post. mtx and topdog are also both backline accounts.

Put it this way, I don't know any frontline account that has been 'dismissed' to save stats. Some left on their own accord and continued to lose villages... irock & baroness.

DeletedUser

Eh, let's move on, T33chr, and just agree that Phoenx is nobling the bejeebus out of RAM currently.*

*"Currently" meaning the last three months.

:)

DeletedUser

Eh, let's move on, T33chr, and just agree that Phoenx is nobling the bejeebus out of RAM currently.*

*"Currently" meaning the last three months.

:)

and RAM wilkl roll into submission soon enough. good luck phoenx im cheering for you.

DeletedUser

Hey! I cheer for certain RAMmites. Sometimes.

Okay - I rarely cheer for RAM itself, I'll admit that. But I have probably dissed Phoenix as much as I've dissed RAM on these forums. Does that count?

silvereclipes

Hey! I cheer for certain RAMmites. Sometimes.

Okay - I rarely cheer for RAM itself, I'll admit that. But I have probably dissed Phoenix as much as I've dissed RAM on these forums. Does that count?

Yours a equal opportunity flamer so that wouldn't count.:icon_wink:

coach64

Checking In

Hello All,

Thanksgiving weekend so I got a chance to go home. Just wanted to touch base with any peeps reading the W30 forums. Do to my time restrictions, I am going to just shoot a bunch of bulletin points and a few statements\comments. Then hope to check in later and read the replies.

- I had to quit due to working on the road and having limited access to the net. No sitter was available that could take over and do a decent enough job in such a short notice. Timing couldn't have been worse, MarkE started hitting a weak spot in my interior the week I had to leave. I must have sniped 50 of his trains in 2 days and then I couldn't log on for 18-20 hours. I handed my account over but it was a losing task for whomever was going to take it.

- In the 2 weeks before quitting I was doing fine without any real help from anyone else (Arkroyal4 is the exception). No Loen support, No RAM support. I was in the midst of daily incoming attacks numbering over 1,000 and handling the situation fine. Sure I was getting my back vills catted but every attack was marked daily and dodged or defended. I had capped over 50 vills from Phoenx while only losing 2 outpost vills in K84.

- Basically I was betrayed by Loen, namely MSFT and prob the Paj lover Sir Mike.

Going back on the history as I know it ...

I joined Loen last spring after months being on my own. Paj complains about me being a refugee, what a joke. The southern players in Loen are only slightly active and getting bored with the game as only action is long range against BH - nothing worse then a long range boring game. At the same time some Loen peeps are getting a little upset at Phoenx while other Loen peeps are still sympathizers. Frenchy starts beating the war drums against Phoenx and gets enough peeps verbally supporting him that he goes ahead and starts a conflict. Things escalate and a war breaks out between Loen and Phoenx. Initially Phoenx take away Loen villages that are inside their territory or basically inactive players. On the other side some Loen players start cappin Phoenx vills where opportunity shows. Participation is very low on the Loen side. Some Loen players rebel and form their own tribe. They attack Frenchy and not Phoenx - under the reasoning that Frenchy deserves to die because he started a war that they didn't want (not the tribe opinion but their opinion). MSFT tells everyone he is going to disband LOEN and for remaining players to leave and join the new REV tribe - things are in chaos. After a week or so, the rebels are somehow satisfied by some secret promises\negotiations to come back in to Loen and the Loen tribe is reformed. But not all of us are invited back, no reasons are ever given out. Also the war against Phoenx is stopped and a NAP is in place??? So Loen is reformed with a manifest decided by MSFT, as the old council was kicked with the talk of disbandment leaving only MSFT as the Duke and decision maker of reformed Loen. Frenchy is screwed, I am screwed, Arkroyal4 is screwed ... prob a few others.

- I was a loyal Loen tribesman - no way I deserved to be treated like this.
- My only choice at this point was to seek shelter in RAM.
- Have to question why some Loen mates didn't take advantage of hitting Phoenx but instead attacked their own mates.
- A lot of talk on what was best for the tribe but look at the map - doesn't make sense to me.
- Fact BH and Phoenx are allies.
- Fact BH and Phoenx are attacking RAM.
- Fact Loen is attacking BH

Hmmm, what happens if RAM falls? Doesn't take a genius to figure this out. A lot of BS being tossed around but it is pretty easy to see what is going on. Of course everyone is looking out for themselves, trying to finagle themselves into the best position as they believe, that is always the case ... but please cut the BS.

I have a lot more to say but have to go for now. I think this is my first post in any W30 forum discussion but I have always read them, entertainment value, lol.

Coach64

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Before posting, I would like to point out that I am not the Author of the piece below (although I did edit for spelling and a few glaring grammatical errors). This is a public service announcement, on behalf of the Duke of Phoenix.

Refugees are decided by the stronger tribe. If Phoenix called you a refugee, then you are a refugee regardless of whether or not you, personally, have had incomings in any amount of time deemed by yourself as appropriate. You have always been a backstabbing player, looking out for yourself first. Your history of hiding behind D2 and others is well documented, and the week LoEN recruited you was the date set for the coach operation. You escaped by the skin of your teeth, and now the piper has come to collect his due.

No matter what everyone says, people always do really well the first two weeks of a prolonged operation. All your troops were fresh, all your defenses were ready and set... of course you should do pretty well before the attrition takes its toll. It's inevitable tho that you run out of troops, sitters, and you yourself get very tired. Everyone can survive the first two weeks.. its the next duration that decides players' fates.

You can say what you like about betrayal or not being a refugee; you had been caught red handed supporting Ram players. The complaint of you hiding behind LoEN nap was that you were going to support Ram (which you did). Even if you were still in LoEN, we were going to hit you when we hit. Period. Your actions, and the support you put into a Pajuno-capped irock village. *shrug* Blame yourself, dude.

Accept your fate, its fact. Shipley couldn't run forever, irock cant run forever, and neither will you. No one escapes Phoenix... No one.

and this is where I put in my 2 cents, to point out that I seem to have escaped Phoenix just fine. And since Paj is banned, he can't post on the forums to refute my statement, either. :icon_biggrin: Although he might make me pay for that statement, if/when I decide I want to play for Phoenix again... so maybe I'll just shut up, now.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

No one escapes Phoenix... No one.
=
[spoil]
NO PRISONERS ! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:
[/spoil]

just making sure all this bla bla bla from Paj's spokesman is understood :lol:

DeletedUser

Havn't RAM been escaping Phoenx for more than a year now?

:icon_cool:

coach64

Paj=Loser ... that's it, that's what I get from paj, is a reply on how he decides who is a refugee ... keep getting "high" in your mom's basement. The problem with this world is that there are too many secret deals and back stabbers - the best players don't always win. I guess that is the social part of this game coming into play. And when have I ever back stabbed anyone? I play this game for fun and like talking to people from all over the world. I made many friends and enjoy just talking to them (Hello Raven, one of my Favs to talk to, what an interesting and intelligent person). I don't see any reason to cheat, play politics and generally play a dishonorable game (not fun for me - no reason to go there). Unlike the great paj. I would love for you to "air" any dirty laundry on me? I don't have any ... what a joke. Do you just sit in your mom's basement dreaming up crap to write? You really need to get a real life ... pity the fool. Now I started the name calling thread - watch paj attack me back.

PS. What is paj banned for? I have been gone for 3-4 weeks.

PSS. Also after re-reading paj's statement again ... the truth is I am an enemy or a target of Phoenx under the guise of being called a refugee. Hiding behind D2??? WTH, I was the Duke of D2 out in plain site, where was the hiding part, smoke a little more. Then you wrote "Even if you were still in LoEN, we were going to hit you when we hit" ... hence people in Loen being upset with the arrogance of you and them wanting to open up a war against Phoenx. "Blame myself" for what? Playing a game, this is what TW is, a game - no guilt, no blame, just having fun. No chest thumping, or bragging, no "feeling better about myself" for writing BS, just having fun playing a game. Smoke a little more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Paj=Loser ... that's it, that's what I get from paj, is a reply on how he decides who is a refugee ... keep getting "high" in your mom's basement. The problem with this world is that there are too many secret deals and back stabbers - the best players don't always win. I guess that is the social part of this game coming into play. And when have I ever back stabbed anyone? I play this game for fun and like talking to people from all over the world. I made many friends and enjoy just talking to them (Hello Raven, one of my Favs to talk to, what an interesting and intelligent person). I don't see any reason to cheat, play politics and generally play a dishonorable game (not fun for me - no reason to go there). Unlike the great paj. I would love for you to "air" any dirty laundry on me? I don't have any ... what a joke. Do you just sit in your mom's basement dreaming up crap to write? You really need to get a real life ... pity the fool. Now I started the name calling thread - watch paj attack me back.

PSS. Also after re-reading paj's statement again ... the truth is I am an enemy or a target of Phoenx under the guise of being called a refugee. Hiding behind D2??? WTH, I was the Duke of D2 out in plain site, where was the hiding part, smoke a little more. Then you wrote "Even if you were still in LoEN, we were going to hit you when we hit" ... hence people in Loen being upset with the arrogance of you and them wanting to open up a war against Phoenx. "Blame myself" for what? Playing a game, this is what TW is, a game - no guilt, no blame, just having fun. No chest thumping, or bragging, no "feeling better about myself" for writing BS, just having fun playing a game. Smoke a little more.

I personally doubt the reefer has much to do with that, and as a habitual medical cannabis smoker- I take offense to your general sense of contempt for something I care so dearly for, however; I take even more offense that you would try to blame marijuana for something so terribly awful as Pajuno's ego.

DeletedUser

Personal attacks for "having no life" and living in "mom's basement." Yep, all class.

But I notice one item you didn't address. The one statement that confirmed Paj's idea that regardless of your tribal location, you were a nuisance and a target - when Pajuno capped an Irock villa, and you were in LoEN, you had support on the way to that RAM player. That sealed the deal - while you were marked from the days of Kill/Die attacking Phoenx, and it was just a matter of you being low on the list of priorities, after that there was no way Phoenx wouldn't remove you immediately.

That is merely one reason why you were scheduled for dismissal at this time, Coach. You had always been with RAM, whether it be as a member of Die., a Duke of D2, a "footsoldier" of LoEN, and now, a soon-to-be ex-member of RAM.

A survivor of two tribes that Phoenx fought and destroyed, then a refugee, then joined a NAPped tribe for protection, found to be supporting an enemy, then joined the enemy. No "backstabbing," no "dishonour" - plain and simple cause and effect.

And you claim Phoenx was looking for excuses to noble you out?

Come on. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I find it odd that no one has mentioned the fact that Coach isn't in Phoenix- and that this is tribalwars. If you don't like being attacked- learn to defend.

silvereclipes

yeah its not tribal hugs after all when you become a enemy of Phoenx you become a target simple as 123 but then I have found there are those who think TW is all about the hugs and not about War which I find amusing since they think turning to a NAP will protect them, Oh little simpleton we don't play that way we eat our enemies unless they prove worthy enough to come an join us.

DeletedUser

shit happens and you go down. weather you go down in flames... or in a hallow block of ice is your choice.

we all end up getting revenge weather it be by our own hands or the quiet hand of betrayal and makes revenge a sweet dinner best served cold.