Lame war declaration from Phoenx

coach64

No one seems to get the point ... I was an enemy of Phoenx, plain and simple because I was on the other side. The point is all the BS about making a reason up (refugee) ... why not just call the kettle black. Paj = BS and I am continually shocked at how he spews forth BS, believes it and then people actually follow and or believe in his BS.

Paj made me an offer over a year ago and I just didn't trust him enough to take it. The whole thing about being a Ramite, what a joke. I was just an enemy of Paj - nothing to do with RAM. I didn't join RAM until the very end when I had no options. Paj labeled me a Ramite so that I would look disloyal to my tribe, Loen. In the end i was betrayed by the weak minded leadership in Loen. Such is life in this game ...

I have played on many worlds and in W30 I have never seen such large scale mind games - propaganda - BS thrown around. It always amazed me how Paj would start something and how people would then follow him ... I labeled it as "under his spell".

DeletedUser

No one seems to get the point ... I was an enemy of Phoenx, plain and simple because I was on the other side. The point is all the BS about making a reason up (refugee) ... why not just call the kettle black. Paj = BS and I am continually shocked at how he spews forth BS, believes it and then people actually follow and or believe in his BS.

Paj made me an offer over a year ago and I just didn't trust him enough to take it. The whole thing about being a Ramite, what a joke. I was just an enemy of Paj - nothing to do with RAM. I didn't join RAM until the very end when I had no options. Paj labeled me a Ramite so that I would look disloyal to my tribe, Loen. In the end i was betrayed by the weak minded leadership in Loen. Such is life in this game ...

I have played on many worlds and in W30 I have never seen such large scale mind games - propaganda - BS thrown around. It always amazed me how Paj would start something and how people would then follow him ... I labeled it as "under his spell".

Hmmm I don't realy go for exposés but if I recall you were specificly told that under no circumstances were you to support anyone other than via a request in the LoEN support forum when you joined. Perhaps the fact that you intentionaly supported RAM players would give rise to you being termed a Rammite!

DeletedUser

It makes a lot of senses to kick Coach out of Loen with Sir Mike's statement, that is probably accurate. We can go with some smurks comments on the plan from Shipley (or anybody else) to get him in Loen to stir things up between Loen and Phoenx.

While he could have been booted for stats matters, could there be something else at play? Could someone be selling its tribe up to get something in return? Someone that was supporting RAM members gets the boot that easily, why?

DeletedUser

It makes a lot of senses to kick Coach out of Loen with Sir Mike's statement, that is probably accurate. We can go with some smurks comments on the plan from Shipley (or anybody else) to get him in Loen to stir things up between Loen and Phoenx.

While he could have been booted for stats matters, could there be something else at play? Could someone be selling its tribe up to get something in return? Someone that was supporting RAM members gets the boot that easily, why?

because RAM ran out of internals maybe? Shipley wasn't enough it seems... turn on another loyal member xD coach your such an idiot.. i would have not even joined RAM after all the BS they pulled in the past. what makes you so special... they turned their back and looked the other way when some of their most loyal members where being wronged and tried to do the right. its all one sided in RAM. it always has been... you can change the name all you want RAM... you can never change the players in your tribe. get a clue. remember RAM!!!!

"TERROR STARTS AT HOME!!!"
:icon_twisted:​

coach64

This is getting fun ... sir mike, you are nothing but a Phoenx wanna-be. You sold me out way before supporting a RAM village. You actually kept trying to force me to freely give up 80 or so villages to Phoenx just because Paj asked. You called it a bounty or fee or some other name, but I see it as being on the side of the enemy (oops, there goes that traitor thing again). You never once accepted me into the Loen tribe, why?

And Noobs\Smurks, that whole master plan on how I was being planted into Loen, again, not sure who started that story? I didn't even post in the forums for 3 months just to stay out of any tribe politics.

And I was booted out of RAM weeks after I quit. Not sure who was\is playing the account but they are the booted player. the account being booted from RAM is a non-story.

And lastly, as things heated up against Phoenx, I was attacked by Gliga, Paj and Taoron. I received no support from anyone in Loen or RAM. No one called for war against them at that time, yet I was being attacked. So of course if I had an opportunity I would support a village to kill off some of my enemies troops. This is a war game, right? So Paj throws a fit and uses that as a red flag that I am breaking Paj's rule. But my Loen tribe didn't back me, instead they asked me to hand over villages (sir mike). Others on the Loen council (like Frenchy) got a little upset about this and hence the heat was on to start something against Phoenx. So it is okay to have inbound attacks from Phoenx but not okay to support villages against Phoenx? Talk about tribe hugging - hypocrite - tell another tribe what they are to do. I don't think many people have any idea what was going on, I didn't care to go on the forums and make a fuss about this, it is only a game. But as I kept reading all the BS, the twisted stories and dis-information to justify something ,,, this is crazy funny.

The bottom line is that Paj labeled me an enemy (no big deal - we have been on different sides for 2 years), he used influence, made up stuff and twisted it to make it look like I am the bad guy and deserved to be attacked, justified by people in my own tribe. But whatever, I hold no bad feelings, just amazed at the way some people play and the weak-minded players. Like how a member of a tribe council can get upset with another tribemate and council member, quit the tribe so he can be free to attack the other tribemate and then rejoin the tribe with no consequences?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is getting fun ... sir mike, you are nothing but a Phoenx wanna-be. You sold me out way before supporting a RAM village. You actually kept trying to force me to freely give up 80 or so villages to Phoenx just because Paj asked. You called it a bounty or fee or some other name, but I see it as being on the side of the enemy (oops, there goes that traitor thing again). You never once excepted me into the Loen tribe, why?

And Noobs\Smurks, that whole master plan on how I was being planted into Loen, again, not sure who started that story? I didn't even post in the forums for 3 months just to stay out of any tribe politics.

And I was booted out of RAM weeks after I quit. Not sure who was\is playing the account but they are the booted player. thee account being booted from RAM is a non-story.

And lastly, as things heated up against Phoenx, I was attacked by Gliga, Paj and Taoron. I received no support from anyone in Loen or RAM. No one called for war against them at that time, yet I was being attacked. So of course if I had an opportunity I would support a village to kill off some of my enemies troops. This is a war game, right? So Paj throws a fit and uses that as a red flag that I am breaking Paj's rule. But my Loen tribe didn't back me, instead they asked me to hand over villages (sir mike). Others on the Loen council (like Frenchy) got a little upset about this and hence the heat was on to start something against Phoenx. So it is okay to have inbound attacks from Phoenx but not okay to support villages against Phoenx? Talk about tribe hugging. I don't think many people have any idea what was going on, I didn't care to go on the forums and make a fuss about this, it is only a game. But as I kept reading all the BS, the twisted stories and dis-information to justify something ,,, this is crazy funny.

The bottom line is that Paj labeled me an enemy (no big deal - we have been on different sides for 2 years), he used influence, made up stuff and twisted it to make it look like I am the bad guy and deserved to be attacked, justified by people in my own tribe. But whatever, I hold no bad feelings, just amazed at the way some people play and the weak-minded players. Like how a member of a tribe council can get upset with another tribemate and council member, quit the tribe so you can be free to attack the other tribemate and then rejoin the tribe with no consequences?

my story? not a story when shipley told me himself.

i attacked tribe mates well after i left. and might i add i was threatened with being rimmed for nobling villages in my clusters. if i was to be rimmed for nobling i was sure as hell going to give them a reason. the fight was Mberns and mine. mberns couldn't send attacks fast enough lol. i had all of em tagged and time to spare. i noticed others joining in the fight however. some where my friends. friends huh who would have known... and other shit. and sure i attacked back but what was a fellow supposed to do coach? lay back and take the attacks? nah i dont think so. i made a deal with the new hulk.. if he does his end of the deal... ill be back :icon_twisted: and RAM will be sorry they messed with me:icon_wink:

get to nobling hulk and ill get you an account on W55 and co play you ;) just like on W55 RAM ill but up on caps and you will be going inactive:lol:

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah ...

The bottom line is that Paj labeled me an enemy (no big deal - we have been on different sides for 2 years), he used influence, made up stuff and twisted it to make it look like I am the bad guy and deserved to be attacked, justified by people in my own tribe.

Only thing you said that matters is that you WERE an enemy, and a refugee. Phoenx and your account had been fighting for two years.

Paj "used his influence" to say "hey, LoEN, Coach64 is Phoenx's food from way back in Die. If you want to take him in, fine, but he'll have to give up a bunch of villas to survive. And he can't support RAM or otherwise cause trouble."

You decided that you wouldn't pay the bounty asked by your tribe to cure your refugee status. You voluntarily decided to support a RAM villa after your tribe told you that doing so was forbidden.

And yet, somehow you blame LoEN or Phoenx for "twisting" things? You almost single-handedly started a war between LoEN and Phoenx - something I'm sure you always wanted to do anyway - by refusing to do the things your council demanded of you.

Again, some personal responsibility here ... had you paid the bounty and not supported RAM, your account would be alive today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only thing you said that matters is that you WERE an enemy, and a refugee. Phoenx and your account had been fighting for two years.

Paj "used his influence" to say "hey, LoEN, Coach64 is Phoenx's food from way back in Die. If you want to take him in, fine, but he'll have to give up a bunch of villas to survive. And he can't support RAM or otherwise cause trouble."

You decided that you wouldn't pay the bounty asked by your tribe to cure your refugee status. You voluntarily decided to support a RAM villa after your tribe told you that doing that was forbidden.

And yet, somehow you blame LoEN or Phoenx for "twisting" things? You almost single-handedly started a war between LoEN and Phoenx - something I'm sure you always wanted to do anyway - by refusing to do the things your council demanded of you.

Again, some personal responsibility here ... had you paid the bounty and not supported RAM, your account would be alive today.

all supporting my you where planted to start war lol :lol: it all come together perfectly eh?

DeletedUser

And I was booted out of RAM weeks after I quit. Not sure who was\is playing the account but they are the booted player. the account being booted from RAM is a non-story.

And lastly, as things heated up against Phoenx, I was attacked by Gliga, Paj and Taoron. I received no support from anyone in Loen or RAM.

The fact that you were booted is always relevant. Now, you were supporting RAM and they took you in. You get attacked and they get you out with no support.

They leave a good part of territory out to be nobled by an enemy. Why is that?

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am sure attacks were launched after you were found to be supporting RAM !!! you also never joined RAM when Mavfan did all that time ago as you were unsure which way to turn ?? I am sure I read mails long ago with you having RAM influences ???
We tip toed around you for too long attacks were ordered after you were caught supporting our RAM targets. Enjoy your new world my friend, hope we meet again one day :)

DeletedUser

You decided that you wouldn't pay the bounty asked by your tribe to cure your refugee status. You voluntarily decided to support a RAM villa after your tribe told you that doing that was forbidden.

Mostly +1 to that

Coach YOU were recruited with the sole aim of having another 1000 villages to throw into the BH war, the loss of 81 villages in a K that we had no interest in at that time would have been a small price to pay.

You were even offered the choice of swapping to a bigger account with another player to get you off the phoenix hit list. Which would have allowed you to intern the majority of your old villages, you were offered a multitude of easy interns to make up for the 81 villages in K84 some 10 fold in number but you were (so it would seem ) determined that you would do your own thing.

Go figure

DeletedUser

Mostly +1 to that

Coach YOU were recruited with the sole aim of having another 1000 villages to throw into the BH war, the loss of 81 villages in a K that we had no interest in at that time would have been a small price to pay.

You were even offered the choice of swapping to a bigger account with another player to get you off the phoenix hit list. Which would have allowed you to intern the majority of your old villages, you were offered a multitude of easy interns to make up for the 81 villages in K84 some 10 fold in number but you were (so it would seem ) determined that you would do your own thing.

Go figure

yet more supporting facts to my sayings :D:icon_rolleyes::lol:

coach64

Hhhmmm ...

Smurks, I didn't discuss my moving into Loen with Cshipley? Was he even playing then, I don't think so? What he said to you is between you two, there isn't conversation backing that up involving me?

Cy-press, you're speaking out of your rear end. You know nothing except what you are told - that is called hear-say and not fact. Next, where did I say I was a refugee - beep wrong. Next, Paj dictates what another tribe can or can not do. If that is true, then why can't the other tribe tell Phoenx what it can and can not do? Not a two way street, huh? My tribe didn't ask me to pay the bounty, Paj did. That was another issue that upset some Loen council members against Phoenx (only sir mike was in favor of me giving up vills). I supported another villa after being attacked by Phoenx players, before the war was declared (what world do you live in where you can be attacked by a tribe and not fight back? Some Loen council members had no problems with that. The only member to say something negative was sir mike, Paj's girlfriend). You are correct that things were twisted, where by me (and please come up with a fact or don't bother to reply at all)? The Loen council demanded nothing of me, the only member that was trying to pressure me into giving up the villages was sir mike, the only one. And the war was started by Frenchy, read the beginning of this thread, no mention of coach there??? And your final statement that my account would be alive today, did you even bother to read any other posts in this thread? How many times does Paj say that no matter what my days were numbered. Please don't waste time replying when you know nothing.

Back to Smurks, so who planted me? Someone was able to trick the tribe council after internal discussions, debates, a vote and then sent me an invite so i could infiltrate the tribe and singlehanded get them to start a war against Phoenx, even though I didn't write anything in the forums or send secret mails out for the first 3 months? I am guessing that Cship prob mentioned this to you after the war started? Your statement about it "all supporting your war theory" is based on Cy-press statements, no facts and mostly hear-say.

Noobs, not relevant. I am working on the road with no internet access, no way to play at this stage of the game. RAM didn't boot me, they booted the account weeks after I left. Prob to keep their stats looking better after a losing cause.

Hello Bronse, my friend. I was attacked before supporting paj's village, you know that. Paj attacked me himself along with taoron and gilga, maybe even franky? And your talk of my RAM influence ... come on, you know you and I had agreements and worked together in the area. Does that mean I have Phoenx influence? I am a friendly guy and always liked the social part of the game with talking to my neighbors. Good guys I talked to, idiots I pretty much ignored. You and I talked about non-game things from time-to-time.

Reply to sir-mike ... You say "Coach YOU were recruited with the sole aim of having another 1000 villages to throw into the BH war". How come not a single Loen council member ever said that to me, not even you? I thought I was recruited to be a valued member of the Loen tribe with no strings attached. Not a single council member ever told me I had to pay a bounty to Phoenx and to freely give up vills without a fight but you? All that told me was that you were in Phoenx's pocket and after reading some of your posts, you appear to still be Phoenx's bitcx. It is true that you offered me another account to take over but come on, after 3 years of playing an account you would hand it over without a fight. What fun would that be. Plus the statement that i could make up lost villages 10 fold - that's a load of crap. I did my own thing? When did i do my own thing? I was a loyal Loen member until the end.

Smurks ... you stated more supporting facts, that post was all sir mike's statement, only fact is that he did offer me another account. Note, sir mike offered another account in exchange for me giving up to Phoenx. No other council member made that offer to me. Hmmm, anyone else having trust issues with sir mike?

Now where is the next post stating "more supporting facts that sir mike is a traitor" ??? hehe

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hhhmmm ...

Cy-press, you're speaking out of your rear end. You know nothing except what you are told - that is called hear-say and not fact. Next, where did I say I was a refugee - beep wrong. Next, Paj dictates what another tribe can or can not do. If that is true, then why can't the other tribe tell Phoenx what it can and can not do? Not a two way street, huh? My tribe didn't ask me to pay the bounty, Paj did. That was another issue that upset some Loen council members against Phoenx (only sir mike was in favor of me giving up vills). I supported another villa after being attacked by Phoenx players, before the war was declared (what world do you live in where you can be attacked by a tribe and not fight back? Some Loen council members had no problems with that. The only member to say something negative was sir mike, Paj's girlfriend). You are correct that things were twisted, where by me (and please come up with a fact or don't bother to reply at all)? The Loen council demanded nothing of me, the only member that was trying to pressure me into giving up the villages was sir mike, the only one. And the war was started by Frenchy, read the beginning of this thread, no mention of coach there??? And your final statement that my account would be alive today, did you even bother to read any other posts in this thread? How many times does Paj say that no matter what my days were numbered. Please don't waste time replying when you know nothing.

Coach, do you understand the meaning of "refugee"? Here's how it goes in the most simplistic terms I know: A player in a tribe wars another tribe. A player leaves that tribe (or the tribe dies - no pun intended), and joins another tribe. They are still food for the original warring tribe, regardless of where they move as spoils of war.

You didn't have to call yourself a refugee. I never said you claimed you were - in fact you seem to not understand the concept. You seem to think you can war a tribe for "2 years" and then just join another tribe and, hey, everything is forgiven and forgotten. You're safe!

The whole world knows that you are the classic definition of a refugee.

As a refugee, Phoenx has rights to continue to war you, and any tribe that took you in had notice that Phoenx would treat you as enemy regardless of diplomacy. I assure you, had you joined BH, Phoenx would have reacted the same way. I don't know why you didn't just join RAM originally - you had close ties and they were warring Phoenx anyway. The only reasonable assumption is that you joined LoEN for one of two reasons - one, to start a war between LoEN and Phoenx; or two, to get sanctuary from Phoenx.

I thought the terms given for your recruitment were fair - 80 villas out of over 1100. But hey, that's just me. And yes, had you given up those villas and not supported RAM, you'd be alive and safe in LoEN.

Lastly - if YOU knew anything, you know Paj tells me nothing and influences me less - I make up my own mind, as do most in Phoenx, LoEN, RAM, BH ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't normaly post mails but seeing as you seem to have selective memory loss

Author said:
cshipley on 29.06. at 13:56
From my perspective, I negotiated the surrender of D2, so you guys could shut down the front and focus on BH in the North.

I negotiated this with Wilsonteo and my only request was the recruitment of coach and whatamidoing.

The NAP was agreed between me and you. The reason for this was Wilsonteo went into hospital and I appraoached you to find a new point of contact and we have stayed in touch ever since.

To then have one of your Phoenix loyal council mail me and accuse me of breaking a NAP by taking in whatamidoing when he doesnt know the facts is ludicrous.

I have nothing to hide from you guys, when I thought he was gonna barb I even gave you a heads up so you could all help yourselves to some of the villages. Turns out the account was saved but my intention was to see you profit.

Im being accused of something underhand and shady, but everything I did was fully approved by LoEN before I did it. Its like me giving you my ipod as a gift and then accusing you of stealing it. You cant agree and then disagree after a month because you change your mind.

I think I can safely ignore the majority of your ramblings based on that single mail

DeletedUser

Coach, perhaps you should have spent this amount of time you just lost on the forums, on your account.

Aside from that, +1 to everything Cy-press wrote. Coach, you are a refugee in the most purest form, whether you 'accept' it or not.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't normaly post mails but seeing as you seem to have selective memory loss

I think I can safely ignore the majority of your ramblings based on that single mail

thanks you just proved my statements to be valid and true xD:icon_wink:

coach64

Sir mike, what does your post prove? All it proves is that Cship negotiated the stop of our war? I do not deny this. His interest was to halt hostilities and get Loen to focus on BH (as confirmed in your post). What else are you guys reading into this that I don't get? I think this proves my point that I am a refugee of Loen if anything. No mention of war with Phoenx in that post, no mention of Paj terms??? And in the D2\Phoenx war, a majority of Phoenx's caps were gained from a secret pack with Disbalance who then hijacked D2 account sits and handed free villages over to Phoenx ... we all know that is true. RavenJ knows, Bronse knows, heck, all of you guys know it is true. Paj talks of honor, etc. but that was just pure BS, not much of a war. In return, Paj promised Disbalance protection and a possible membership but reneged on that offer and ended up taking a lot of his villages. And the refugee label thing, at this stage in the game, is it not true that almost anybody that has survived and switch tribes can be labeled a refugee by definition, means nothing. You are either an enemy or friend, pretty simple. Regardless of my label, Paj has said many times that I was toast as I was an enemy of his. So labeling me a refugee was not going to change my status, it was done on purpose to make trouble for me in Loen.

EDIT: after reading sir mike's last post ... what that mail you posted proves, is that you were trying to cause trouble between Loen and RAM (siding with Phoenx) even back then. It reveals that you were trying to cause friction with the RAM NAP by complaining that RAM was doing bad with whatamidoing's account unfairly and breaking the NAP. Cship points out that you are wrong and he even notified Loen to start nobling up what's account. This shows evidence that sir mike was a Phoenx sympathizer back then. Doohhh!

Cy-press, you wrote that I called myself a refugee, you wrote it not me, i only corrected you that i did not do so. Apparently English isn't your strong point. And i have said i am an enemy of Phoenx since turning down Paj's secret offer many months ago (prob summer of 2010). As an enemy, by definition means i do not feel safe - where did i say i feel safe? I was being attacked by Phoenx while i was in Loen and before the official Loen-Phoenx declaration (doesn't seem safe to me. no sanctuary there - I just repelled the attacks, no support from Loen and kept playing). I joined Loen to play with my mates and seemed most logical as I was within their territory more so then RAM. It is true RAM invited me, several times over the past 2 years or so but I turned them down every time. I have been attacked by RAM players over this time period. Your deductive assumption ability seems to lack and be a mindless repeat of other posts. Again, Cy-press you have no clue to what is\was going on with my account except to jump in on the forum and write crap - you have no facts, you just repeat what you read and make up dribbles.

Forgot to add that your statement "I thought the terms given for your recruitment were fair - 80 villas out of over 1100. But hey, that's just me. And yes, had you given up those villas and not supported RAM, you'd be alive and safe in LoEN." is totally false. These were not the terms of my recruitment. I was recruited and joined the Loen tribe without these special terms. The whole "give up your villas" term came after and was presented by Paj to Loen (he did not present this to me) - he is not in Loen and he didn't recruit me. I was presented with this proposal through sir mike after being in Loen. When I asked the other Loen council members what their opinion was of Paj's "terms", they told me not to do it. Only sister mike put pressure on me to accept the offer. No other council member told me to do so. Hence the start of negative feelings toward Phoenx involving me in Loen and my suspicions toward sister mike being a Phoenx sympathizer. And "I would be alive today"??? Again, Paj said many times that no matter what I did I was going to die, so how can you even make the statement "I would be alive today"? Where in his terms did it say if i hand over these vills i will be safe and left alone by Phoenx? Honestly, you are pretty much a ditz. This proves my point that you should stop commenting on my situation, you have no clue.

Last edited: