Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser37628

can i call bulls*** on this? :)

edit: i take it back, i dont recall you specifically ever trying to recruit one of our players

It's nice to see someone give credit where it is due every once in a while. It's not as though I don't get offers, ya know. I'm trying my best over here! :)

DeletedUser98855

I've only ever tried to recruit one PUNCH! player... and that was you Spiders.. haha.. (and you tried to do the same to me, so it's a wash).

I've never heard of any efforts on our tribes part to recruit anybody else either...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nah we will not recruit those shits...

But man..Spider knows how to defend those villas....If he were a different player he should have been rolled over by now...

DeletedUser

While I always appreciate flattery, I dont consider what i have done to be that difficult. The only thing that really sets me apart from the others you have faced in the area is activity, and the fact that a few k incomings doesn't freak me out.

and jack, i think you missed your chance to switch sides... your surrounded by WIN now, so as a friend, I wouldn't recommend it. but who knows? If everything goes as I plan, you just might be surrounded by PUNCH members once again. :)

DeletedUser

lol spiders if thats the case recruit your losses the glass is looking half full .

If thats the case guess we will just have too SUPPORT!!!!!! Jack.

DeletedUser

k54 in now being over run by raw guess another k lost to raw as with k53 thanks punch for putting up little resistance. :lol:

DeletedUser

k54 in now being over run by raw guess another k lost to raw as with k53 thanks punch for putting up little resistance. :lol:

well box what did you expect? this is Punch! afterall :icon_rolleyes: , looks like they are Punch!ing themselves these days :lol:

Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103588

well box what did you expect? this is Punch! afterall :icon_rolleyes: , looks like they are Punch!ing themselves these days :lol:

Ravi

you ruined you own account. horrible church areas and poor troop numbers. you were a victim to circumstance so i would suggest leaving your bitterness behind and see who is really at fault. thank god your okay now and also be thankful that this is a coin world and not a packet world. all you lost villages can be taken back with tribal support. up to you weather it happens or not.:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98855

you ruined you own account. horrible church areas and poor troop numbers. you were a victim to circumstance so i would suggest leaving your bitterness behind and see who is really at fault. thank god your okay now john and also be thankful that this is a coin world and not a packet world. all you lost villages can be taken back with tribal support. up to you weather it happens or not.:icon_wink:

This doesn't even make sense on so many levels. A) Is he a victim to circumstance or did he ruin his own account? Those are pretty much in direct opposition to one another. B) Are you assuming he's the player on the Josheb account? Because I'm pretty sure he isn't. C) If you ARE talking about the Josheb account, which tribe? Because he isn't even in PUNCH! any more... PA? what kind of support is that ragtag band of losers going to give?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: |RAW|
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!, !!PA!!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 600
Side 2: 855
Difference: 255

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 214
Side 2: 15
Difference: 199

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,420,433
Side 2: 6,944,730
Difference: 1,524,297

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,029,779
Side 2: 129,434
Difference: 1,900,345

chart

DeletedUser

This doesn't even make sense on so many levels. A) Is he a victim to circumstance or did he ruin his own account? Those are pretty much in direct opposition to one another. B) Are you assuming he's the player on the Josheb account? Because I'm pretty sure he isn't. C) If you ARE talking about the Josheb account, which tribe? Because he isn't even in PUNCH! any more... PA? what kind of support is that ragtag band of losers going to give?

exactly. i played the josheb acc way back, i havent played in months, i was supposed to return in november if i wasn't so rudely turned down by the former Act1 members -__

DeletedUser

exactly. i played the josheb acc way back, i havent played in months, i was supposed to return in november if i wasn't so rudely turned down by the former Act1 members -__

didnt they change the pass on you after a day? lol

DeletedUser

you ruined you own account. horrible church areas and poor troop numbers. you were a victim to circumstance so i would suggest leaving your bitterness behind and see who is really at fault. thank god your okay now john and also be thankful that this is a coin world and not a packet world. all you lost villages can be taken back with tribal support. up to you weather it happens or not.:icon_wink:

even if what you're saying is right, Ravi hasnt been on the account in months. Any of the coplayers could have moved churches around or fixed certain things. Dont blame him for things you guys should have been able to fix in more than sufficient time.

DeletedUser103588

even if what you're saying is right, Ravi hasnt been on the account in months. Any of the coplayers could have moved churches around or fixed certain things. Dont blame him for things you guys should have been able to fix in more than sufficient time.

i arrived on the scene a mere few days ago. i was assuming the the owner of the account would also use the name in the forums. my fault for being mislead.

this shows me your very close minded. you can be both at the same time but for different things. his account was/is fixable but he was hurt and couldn't do anything with it. he was also a victim of circumstance because he got hurt and couldn't play for however long he was hurt for therefore raw took advantage of that and gained a few easy caps until punch managed to get a sit passed around. thats how it makes sense. if I have to spoon feed you some more please bring your baby bib and some wet wipes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

didnt they change the pass on you after a day? lol

I had the account for a month, then quit.
Unlike you people actually want me :icon_rolleyes:

and no problem Serious, Jason doesnt use the forums so he gave me the forum acc.

and Thanks Jinx for getting my back :icon_wink:

Ravi

DeletedUser

i arrived on the scene a mere few days ago. i was assuming the the owner of the account would also use the name in the forums. my fault for being mislead.

this shows me your very close minded. you can be both at the same time but for different things. his account was/is fixable but he was hurt and couldn't do anything with it. he was also a victim of circumstance because he got hurt and couldn't play for however long he was hurt for therefore raw took advantage of that and gained a few easy caps until punch managed to get a sit passed around. thats how it makes sense. if I have to spoon feed you some more please bring your baby bib and some wet wipes :icon_wink:

u say he was hurt? what happened?

DeletedUser

I had the account for a month, then quit.
Unlike you people actually want me :icon_rolleyes:

quit, kicked off account, same thing i guess.

um,ok, people dont want me? ya, you know nothing, now why dont you crawl back into your hole :)

DeletedUser

After 2+ years not playing and not reading the forum, somehow i ended up in this topic :icon_confused:

DeletedUser103588

ofc every1 wants to be near me :p

and zachuary what hole? urs? no thanks ur mom told me it was too hairy -_-

personal shots at someone is just low and showing you have no real fight to back up statements previously made. stall for time and try and think of something thats what all the Internet bad ass's do.