Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Why has josheb been banned for?
Is this another sneeky move by punch?

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: you defended it. Why has he been kicked then?

DeletedUser

Ladys and gents of punch....
after 3days of constant nukes and nobles I have 15pages of tactical information to give away...
there is information on 3 of RAWs big hitters,
in these pages are locations of O-troops, D-troops, specialized cat villages, recently nobled villages (not just mine).
Now RAW are big and powerfull,but as big and bad as they are/were, they have almost expended themselves. They have taken hundreds of villages that because they have taken them in such a short period of time their defences should be strained..
now even if I'm kicked (ha) I will still have this information.. 8D
Iam mark1mustang in game as well...mail me.....

DeletedUser

You would think so wouldnt you but no plenty of d here :lol:
Lets see how many of them attack :icon_rolleyes:
And i think you will find most of your front line will have the same amount of info haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why has josheb been banned for?
Is this another sneeky move by punch?

i honestly have no idea. I was the last person to have his sit, and i certainly didn't do anything illegal on it.

DeletedUser

A few others of you have been banned aswell. Is this all for the same thing?

DeletedUser

the account wasn't kicked. your arrogance shows no bounds upon matters you cant even comprehend.

Lol what a funny person you are
Didnt mean to put kicked ment to put banned :p
Geeesh you punch lot :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i dont know, im just logging on and finding out all this myself. there have been a lot of accounts needing to be sat lately, with only a small group of people sitting them. i have no evidence of this, but my guess would be some where along the line someone interacted with another account they had been on recently and it caused a chain reaction, banning all the accounts that person was on. i really don't know much about how bans work, but that seems the most likely to me. that or perhaps PW trouble, but we deal with all that business elsewhere.

DeletedUser

You would think so wouldnt you but no plenty of d here :lol:
Lets see how many of them attack :icon_rolleyes:
And i think you will find most of your front line will have the same amount of info haha
your just the first to post so your the last to know :lol:

anyways what whatsits face up ^^^^^^^^ there is saying is oh no dont attack me :icon_eek:
see anyone can do the facey thingys ...

Anyways the offer is real the troopcounts in what villages are real its the next best thing to scouting without giving away your attack plans.. and with this info with out actualy scouting the fakes are more effective...( one more face) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

your just the first to post so your the last to know :lol:

anyways what whatsits face up ^^^^^^^^ there is saying is oh no dont attack me :icon_eek:
see anyone can do the facey thingys ...

Anyways the offer is real the troopcounts in what villages are real its the next best thing to scouting without giving away your attack plans.. and with this info with out actualy scouting the fakes are more effective...( one more face) :icon_wink:

Do you not get it!!
The back line are hitting your tribe!!
No one wants to noble 100+ hours away cus they know it will be a waste of time
Take it like a man and accept you got smashed :icon_wink: (one for you)

DeletedUser

the account wasn't kicked. your arrogance shows no bounds upon matters you cant even comprehend.

even though he had meant to say banned, the account basically was kicked from Punch. I heard it was dias decision to have the account moved to PA.

And as for mark- your attempts to cause us any harm is laughable. why dont you guys try to take a single non-recap village from us, cause right now the stats are 138-1. Absolutely pathetic.

DeletedUser

Do you not get it!!
The back line are hitting your tribe!!
No one wants to noble 100+ hours away cus they know it will be a waste of time
Take it like a man and accept you got smashed :icon_wink: (one for you)

Oh I get it your one of those guys who comments in every post because you think your opinion means something to others who might be listening to the bs that vomits from your mouth, when in actuality everyone likes the entertainment. Its like watching a turtle hump a helmet.you know hes not really doing any harm but its funnier Then hell to watch.

and please don't tell me Your "tribe" dosnt take long walks to attack and they don't send nobles from 20,30,even up to 50 hrs. Away when I know and have proof that they have and do take those walks...
and lol of course I'm getting my but kicked I've got a 2mil. Player a3mil. Player attacking me..
but taking a village from me is no easy feat, and they would be lieing if they said I didn't give as good as I got and still getting...
to any one who wants them I have 15 pages of reports. Of troop counts and where those troops are. If you want them.. if not suit your self I'm just looking for the same as you...

DeletedUser

Oh I get it your one of those guys who comments in every post because you think your opinion means something to others who might be listening to the bs that vomits from your mouth, when in actuality everyone likes the entertainment. Its like watching a turtle hump a helmet.you know hes not really doing any harm but its funnier Then hell to watch.

and please don't tell me Your "tribe" dosnt take long walks to attack and they don't send nobles from 20,30,even up to 50 hrs. Away when I know and have proof that they have and do take those walks...
and lol of course I'm getting my but kicked I've got a 2mil. Player a3mil. Player attacking me..
but taking a village from me is no easy feat, and they would be lieing if they said I didn't give as good as I got and still getting...
to any one who wants them I have 15 pages of reports. Of troop counts and where those troops are. If you want them.. if not suit your self I'm just looking for the same as you...

Blah Blah Blah
Your just crying cus ya getting nobled!!
Got a problem ign coolac please feel free to attack
http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9056381

DeletedUser

even though he had meant to say banned, the account basically was kicked from Punch. I heard it was dias decision to have the account moved to PA.

And as for mark- your attempts to cause us any harm is laughable. why dont you guys try to take a single non-recap village from us, cause right now the stats are 138-1. Absolutely pathetic.

of course you've taken that many villes from us. All your villages against ourswhat are you kidding me. That's like me takeing a a 500 point barb and then bragging about how great I was for taking it.
What's pathetic is that it took 3of your mil.+ players with hundreds,let me repeat thathundreds of villages 4days to take 5villages fom me a 100k player with 17 villages.. and huh lol I've still got troops and 12villages... and you took advantage of our alliance and did a first strike sneak attack.
NOW THATS PATHITIC!!!!

DeletedUser

of course you've taken that many villes from us. All your villages against ourswhat are you kidding me. That's like me takeing a a 500 point barb and then bragging about how great I was for taking it.
What's pathetic is that it took 3of your mil.+ players with hundreds,let me repeat thathundreds of villages 4days to take 5villages fom me a 100k player with 17 villages.. and huh lol I've still got troops and 12villages... and you took advantage of our alliance and did a first strike sneak attack.
NOW THATS PATHITIC!!!!

Hohum not crying I'm laughing becouse I'm not now nor will I be in the near future be rimmed
oh wait yes I can be rimmed.. what are you gonna do send another 3 or 4 mil + players to doit because quite frankly that is what its gonna take but I'm going to give as good as I get.. not bragging... FACT LOOK AT MY WAR STATS!!!
OVER 100K Killed while attackin and a mill defending not bad for a 100k player with 17villes

DeletedUser

No one cares
If you want to discuss this any more please feel free to create a forum and we will discuss it there. Other wise STFU and go climb back into your hole. This is not what this forums is about