Run VVV RUN

DeletedUser18695

:D
Just great, losers joining forces to try and 'achieve' something that hopefully someone would call glorious.

searching for a new name? Maybe something like: the lfkdvvv23kasciovar0nr0ssanaarisajbclan alliance, 'where garbage finds it's place it truly deserves', would be great.:p
And very truthfully too. :D

Fixed

I have had several encounters with you and none were 1-1
In fact, it even went as high as 5-1 and you still lost an average of 2.5 mil troops to take a single village from me...prenobeling not included. :D

Isn't there anyone else in lfkdvvv23kasciovar0nr0ssanaarisajbclan, maybe someone smart, to speak instead of you?
My guess would be no :p, but lets see.

Funny, this sounds as if 'having brains' leads to 'having mergers'. :p ...i just don't want to picture myself the size of your head, must be so huge. :p

I've never expected you to go that deep, but hey! trying to win like a loser is still trying to win, isn't it ghetto?
Which is probably the only thing you care about, just a small try to win something.

well, everyone chooses what he wants for his own.

The best of luck for tse, which they probably won't need all too much anyway.

Interesting coming from you, another friend bites the dust, you're entitled to your opinion but quitters who quit because they cant handle fighting no more should really go away and post in a world they currently play, unless you returned..

Consider yourself no longer allowed to talk to me :)

DeletedUser18695

Smokender.

I spoke only the truth about the facts that I see.

BTW, can you have an explanation about this:
if old VVV are so good, why in front line, the new players from SCIR0S noble the VVV just to 'better' protect them against TSE?
Isn't a proof of a leak of skills in the middle, another fact that you use the SCIR0S members because old VVV not want/like to fight?

so just hope to see after 60 days accounts from TSE that not attack you because of the sitter rules.. like I said, bet on that! (if you want to lose )

now i will speak no forward and let the war to evolve and see after few weeks how will be.

Good luck ~TSE~ !

Im a V V V player and I have a nice front :)

DeletedUser

Im a V V V player and I have a nice front :)
... (nn. that it's ready to be eat it. Question that remain is only by whom: VVV or TSE )

I fill up the words you forgot to add to your reply :icon_redface:

0 S0 SpeeDy said:
Bet you have a nice back too becky ;)
now this remain a mystery.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Interesting coming from you, another friend bites the dust
Never really felt like we were friends, no loss for me even if we were. ;)

you're entitled to your opinion but quitters who quit because they cant handle fighting no more should really go away and post in a world they currently play, unless you returned.
Pffft, your level of PnP has reached the same low level of 'drxavier'.
It seems that you just can't stop sinking.

Consider yourself no longer allowed to talk to me :)
Oh noez, i'm surely gonna miss those very interesting chats, which always go about your superbness, awesomeness, leetness, ... They were kinda boring anyway.

You may consider yourself single momm, erm, done. :)

DeletedUser

It's good to see the war not only sparked some activity in-game but also on the externals :)
.. for a war you need 2 sides at least ! here unfortunately it is just one.. so it rather we can call that it is a .. massacre. :icon_cool:

darkraven9

.. for a war you need 2 sides at least ! here unfortunately it is just one.. so it rather we can call that it is a .. massacre. :icon_cool:

Your cleverness astounds us all :icon_neutral:

Whats with all the big talking? This war has barely started.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

That's true, but with the current VVV players that are attacking I haven't seen much good from your side yet :p
Really bad timed trains and all. But I do have to say that I like the way Cibele is playing, seems like a good player, very aggressive ^.^
But then again, you also have guys like alciney, oh man .. he's bad :)

DeletedUser

Your cleverness astounds us all :icon_neutral:

pffuu.. the war reference was about forum war.. don't you see I bold the text to what I make reference? Of course, where there isn't much.. I cannot expect more :icon_redface:

The inside game war it's another thing. There, at this point, is war.. not yet massacre :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

What, i wonder out loud, brings these dead players back to post like their opinions mean anything.
You left the game by choice or not. Either way, you're gone.

DeletedUser

What, i wonder out loud, brings these dead players back to post like their opinions mean anything.

But those that remain are kicking your behinds. Btw i'm still on the world :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Who says we are gone? Who says we ever left? :icon_wink:
And yeah don't pay attention to my signature .. To lazy to change that :p

DeletedUser

Sure, sure you both play still, whatever.
Scared and hide behind other names or you lie.

Either way it matters not to me other than the slight amusement it brings me to the time you pend posting about a world you have no affect on any longer.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sure, sure you both play still, whatever.
Scared and hide behind other names or you lie.

Either way it matters not to me other than the slight amusement it brings me to the time you pend posting about a world you have no affect on any longer.

No effect on any longer? Last time I checked I was not doing so bad at all against you VVV'ers, and perhaps in time that I can increase the amount of villages taken :) We'll see if that has an large enough affect for you ;)

DeletedUser

No effect on any longer? Last time I checked I was not doing so bad at all against you VVV'ers, and perhaps in time that I can increase the amount of villages taken :) We'll see if that has an large enough affect for you ;)

Sure, brag about stats as your own.
I'm comfortable in the fact you like to boast and steal others accomplishments to call your own.

If I were petty, and believed that you are actually playing again i was call you a scared little boy. Why you might be thinking? You hide behind another name and wont reveal. I would be quite sure if this were the fact as I have watched you destroy at least 2, maybe 3 other accounts. Most through us nobling you out. Feel free to dispute this, I don't care as the proof is in the fact. we're still here and you are not.

I, and many other of your "Friends" are ready to chase you down again if you think you're so Pr0

I used to refer to this as "TRE's Idiotic Operation" to delete an account within each of the major tribes. Is there an award for that?

Good thing I'm not petty and dont have to say these things ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And about the stats, of course it ain't my work alone, TSE is working quite well together and were having fun (which is the most important thing of course ^.^) I am not 100% sure if I will remain till the very end of world 5, really depends on how many months/years this war will last :p I do plan to move on with my life you know :p

I won't challenge the fact that my own account has been nobled out. I thought I was the 'world' when I attacked but I by your forces I learned otherwise :) A painful but interesting and valuable lesson.
And when I got the offer to move away from Bogelund to somewhere else I gladly accepted that, the account was 99% offensive, a pain in the ass to defend that I can tell you. After that no one played on that account, I tried to find a replacement but no luck ^.^ Ever since then I became a bit inactive, slowly growing, but always there :) But from everything that happened on both world 5 and world 46 I learned a lot and one day I hope that I can proof that to you :)

I know you and many of VVV hate me, you have all the right to do so :p. But there are still players left in VVV that I'll never attack unless they start first :).