Whats cooking?

DeletedUser

Hey ye gaeys, ive been away for a long time and im really not sure whose warring who at the moment.. so can anyone post some stats, analyse the current situation and give some activity report?

Would be really appreciated... thanks! :D

[If you are reading this, congratulations, you have eyes]yeah... im too lazy arent i? :( [/If you are reading this, congratulations, you have eyes]

DeletedUser

Hey ye gaeys, ive been away for a long time and im really not sure whose warring who at the moment.. so can anyone post some stats, analyse the current situation and give some activity report?

Would be really appreciated... thanks! :D

[If you are reading this, congratulations, you have eyes]yeah... im too lazy arent i? :( [/If you are reading this, congratulations, you have eyes]

Well it goes like this

Alas most Asylums good players left and Drats was left with a tribe nothing like the original Asylum...they lost to XLR...and joined there deadly foes Brains and tried to gangbang XLR...just like a lot of the remaining Asylum players had done when in some noob tribe rim tribe before they joined Asylum to bulk up the good players that had left.

XLR are fighting everyone (Brains Fam really)...Brains fam just spend all there time nobling each other so unless XLR delete they lose.

Brains have a few good players in Sicory and Jkala who deserve to be on the winning the side...so i guess before the world ends they will, will have to join XLR ....and thats how it goes...XLR are just getting bigger...Brains are nobling intribe....

DeletedUser

Well it goes like this

Alas most Asylums good players left and Drats was left with a tribe nothing like the original Asylum...they lost to XLR...and joined there deadly foes Brains and tried to gangbang XLR...just like a lot of the remaining Asylum players had done when in some noob tribe rim tribe before they joined Asylum to bulk up the good players that had left.

XLR are fighting everyone (Brains Fam really)...Brains fam just spend all there time nobling each other so unless XLR delete they lose.

Brains have a few good players in Sicory and Jkala who deserve to be on the winning the side...so i guess before the world ends they will, will have to join XLR ....and thats how it goes...XLR are just getting bigger...Brains are nobling intribe....

actually dratts kicked all,so im just guessing you should not of answered this thread as you know jack about it

DeletedUser

I think you aren't grouped into the "good" players Jayy. I'd say you would be considered the rim tribes that were absorbed to try and create activity in a tribe full of inactive accounts :icon_redface: His english is a little off but he's pretty much correct on what has happened in this world over the last year or two.

Maybe instead of being a d*** why don't YOU answer the question that has been asked rather than replying to someone else's interpretation of what's going on?

DeletedUser18695

Interesting, Asylim joined where? BRAINS?

Asylum members quit? :eek: I thought this much xD.

Hey Brains and Sicory is still here? :eek:

DeletedUser50073

Yes ma'am, hai

And yes, when asylum died, they joined with brains to fight XLR

btw becki can you go to skype when you read this?

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboy7foru

actually dratts kicked all,so im just guessing you should not of answered this thread as you know jack about it
Jay BE NICE!!!!

I think you aren't grouped into the "good" players Jayy. I'd say you would be considered the rim tribes that were absorbed to try and create activity in a tribe full of inactive accounts :icon_redface: His english is a little off but he's pretty much correct on what has happened in this world over the last year or two.

Maybe instead of being a d*** why don't YOU answer the question that has been asked rather than replying to someone else's interpretation of what's going on?

River you make me laugh

Yes ma'am, hai

And yes, when asylum died, they joined with brains to fight XLR

and sicory is my lover

and i float on the rim touching brains and teasing them hehhe