|RAW| VS. whoever and everyone attack reports.

DeletedUser

i didnt say use didnt have a spy i said i can get 1 in rebz

well thats between those 2 but u still havent taken a villa even with u knowing where everything is

DeletedUser

You guys act like being rimmed is the end of the world lol arnt we full of ourselves..hohum yes Ill be on the rim.......but....hey I'll still ave the information and the players mailing their reports to post you guys won't make an attack that won't be posted so everyone can see where exactly where your troops are and how many.......smack me all you want,not going to change a thing.. NOW DEAL WTH IT

DeletedUser

The thing is they are tring to stop it... I was asked ingame mail what I wanted to stop posting the reports. Trueth!
Because its not just punch (weather. They can get there or not ) but everyone in and around the their ks that can put a real hurting on them weather I'm rimmed or not.... use your head
why keep troop count from attacks out of the forums and if you say you dont then your lying
its because you don't want spys getting ahold of where you troops are My way is more effective then a spys report.. and your leaders know it....

obviously u know nothing bout sarcasm or joking u fool

DeletedUser

i will send u my noble and nuke reports since u like information who knows u might learn something from it

DeletedUser

they are sending you their reports cause they are scared of us

punch awoke a beast and it wont be dieing even if you find our weak points

DeletedUser103588

they are sending you their reports cause they are scared of us

punch awoke a beast and it wont be dieing even if you find our weak points

rather big talk.:icon_neutral: you had one good op an a player that was hurt enough to go to the hospital but hell if thats a win to you far be it from me to say otherwise.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol like how u said u spend days defending or was u really spending days handing out vills .

DeletedUser

well the others ops must have been pretty good cause we have made a few players quit

DeletedUser103588

lol like how u said u spend days defending or was u really spending days handing out vills .

its hard to defend when the sitter rule effect you mate. recapping its rather hard when you cant. i came on the scene when it was around 3k incomings. all i know it was unprotected for a few days until we managed to get the sit. the sit was passed around from player with time to player. we did all we could. the beauty of coins is as long as you still have some villages is you can rebuild with tribal support. you fail to realize thats stats don't matter. its calculated losses and your boat will sink eventually.

DeletedUser

either that or ur members are just really big noobs that run at the sight of a few incomins

DeletedUser

look i got a player in punch saying that use talk the talk but cant walk the walk and so far thats wat we have witnessed

DeletedUser

i will send u my noble and nuke reports since u like information who knows u might learn something from it

You don't need to,I already have them and didn't see anything above average...
you'd be suprised at the responce I'm getting from just about everyone....

DeletedUser

even this mark guy is putting up a better fight rofl

ill keep posting till i get something to do or u just shut up and stop saying ur gonna do it and do it

DeletedUser

Anyone who is still arguing with mark is just as idiotic as he is. Let him post all the reports he wants. We all know (including Punch) that any reports he posts are useless. Its like if we got Punch reports from K15, absolutely no useful information at all. So let him waste his time and make himself look like a fool. We all know what he is.

DeletedUser

its hard to defend when the sitter rule effect you mate. recapping its rather hard when you cant. i came on the scene when it was around 3k incomings. all i know it was unprotected for a few days until we managed to get the sit. the sit was passed around from player with time to player. we did all we could. the beauty of coins is as long as you still have some villages is you can rebuild with tribal support. you fail to realize thats stats don't matter. its calculated losses and your boat will sink eventually.

What are you talking about? You can recap. And stats don't matter? Are you shitting me? If stats don't matter, what does? :icon_confused: