No Says Hell No.

DeletedUser

After all the trouble I went to with the deceleration, all the pictures the story, their our starter now...

Can't have them as a main, the meat is too tender, no fight back...seems to easy to chew, I prefer tougher meat :p

Been trying to think for several days how to declare on you guys you made it so easy. I could sit here and make this all pretty with pictures and stuff but id rather not waste my time. Ill lets the stats do the talking.

Damian.

Map.

AoW.PNG

DeletedUser

Rank 5 v 31 :O

Im a sucker for the little guys, go AoW <3

DeletedUser

Oh you just gonna do me like that? W8 till i get on skype twigy :p

Damian.

DeletedUser100669

Rank 5 tribe declares on the 31st ranked tribe.... Brilliant work No!!! Your The Bestest Tribe Ever!Your members must be proud!!!

I'll look forward to some Morale induced Free OD-D over the next few weeks.

Notes to Self:
-Insulting the tribe that is 8x your size is probably not the smartest move.
- Dust Off the Auto Tagger and Tac Timer and let's get ready for some Fake Parties....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56985

This makes for bad PnP.

Declaring on a much smaller tribe..

DeletedUser41903

You failed No, disband now before Aow really makes you look bad!lol

DeletedUser

you really shouldn't declare really looking at the map that you have posted just looks like you have gained more farms and villages considering your rank 5 and there rank 31 and they have players under 1000 points

DeletedUser103379

you really shouldn't declare really looking at the map that you have posted just looks like you have gained more farms and villages considering your rank 5 and there rank 31 and they have players under 1000 points

Take a few minutes to losen up a bit, ever thought No was just having fun? Judging by the map, its easy to tell they were doing it for gits and shiggles.

DeletedUser

Take a few minutes to losen up a bit, ever thought No was just having fun? Judging by the map, its easy to tell they were doing it for gits and shiggles.

defo if you noticed we were already taking them out but I looked at there PnP and they seemed a bit arrogant about hitting ~FEAR ~ wanting someone tougher so :x

Damian.

DeletedUser100669

Still have confidence in them now? :)

Damian.

Rank 5 tribe declares on the 31st ranked tribe.... Brilliant work No!!! Your The Bestest Tribe Ever!Your members must be proud!!!

I'll look forward to some Morale induced Free OD-D over the next few weeks.

Notes to Self:
- Dust Off the Auto Tagger and Tac Timer and let's get ready for some Fake Parties....

I can see you have confidence in your boys!

DeletedUser

Notes to Self:

Letting yourself be 8x smaller then a local tribe was probably your first 'not the smartest move'.

Telisha

Mmm it seems they are in our K too? Where did you all come from Casual you messin about in our K too? Lol anyways best of luck to both tribes. Hope all goes well. Btw Fear is still mine sorries. I have to eat them they in my arse.