Devotion? How many members will try to escape from this...

DeletedUser99127

I think LSD is done for. Escape wins W60. Good luck everyone. I'm out!!

LSD has a great shell of GREAT players.
BUT we've got the nubs that some people insisted on recruiting through wars, so we have none co'd shitty accounts on the front lines, and half of them spy for Escape thinking they can save themselves only to get attacked and Op'd on anyway.

We're sitting these accounts 20-22 hours a day, and it's stupid. Even Baron26 hasn't been on in over 30 hours. Our main sitter just quit due to being burnt out, and my business in RL just picked up, so I'm out!

Dieneverdie was caught in our spy trap, he was spying for Escape, and INTENTIONALLY gave Escape free vils to look bad for our stats. We saw the mails after his soon to be co on a idfferent account go ahold of the password. His war stats are 6k ODD and he lost 2 vils. Sounds like pro defending to me. Because most of that is just from killing fakes, not from defending any nukes.

Like we said before, without a co, the zkid account is worthless. He can't even snipe. -.-

If you can't snipe, you're semi active, and log on so late that you miss-tag nobles for rams, and you want to be in a top 3 tribe like LSD while on the front lines? Um absolutely not

Yea sorry about that. :icon_redface: I was out being a nub in RL..

Sorry KM, 1k incomings is not enough to make me quit.. And its actually 1500.. Which I've tagged more then half of those. ;) The sitters did the rest. I give a ton of credit to my sitters for what they've done for my account lately. They've dodged, farmed, built walls and tagged hundreds of incomings.. Basically running my account for me. :icon_redface:

The baron26 account is doing fine, you got lucky with a few nukes and caught some O at home. I'll admit.. :p
As for LSD.. As a whole, LSD is doing great. Seriously, step back and take a look at the whole of LSD. (I'll admit that the west side has its issues) but the rest of LSD are doing great and as ignorant and sarcastic as I may act on the externals, I think I can take some credit for LSD's past success (after frogs left) LSD has gained the number 1 spot for points (top 40 and total)... blah blah blah.. I know you guys don't want to hear the rest.. But honestly, take a look at LSD as a whole and without a biased view (I know this is extremely difficult for some of you). The war with Escape won't end LSD, may reshape some of its borders (if this war doesn't go in our favor) but it'd be impossible for it to actually end LSD.

I will be quitting my account slowly. I'm staying around for now just to make sure Escape don't get easy villages, but once my co (new owner of baron account) has found a co player that can replace me, then I'll be moving out. Social life goes up, TW life goes down.. Sad but true.. :icon_neutral:
I know plenty of people are going to try and say (Oh Escape made him quit, the baron account is done for) This is not true. I've been slowly quitting for awhile now (hence why I dropped out of leadership) I just wanted to put this on the externals so that when I do quit, (and stop posting here) that people don't get the wrong idea.. :icon_wink: Of course, I know people will take it wrong anyways, even after me trying to explain the true reasons.. :icon_rolleyes:

On topic now,,,
Good job Escape on your first op.. You got what, like 10 villages? *winning* :lol:
Had to add the smart ass, sarcastic ('cocky') comment.. :icon_wink:

King Matt II

Oh fair enough I guess you going inactive along with your coplayer and your sitters doing absolutely everything for the past 48 hours has nothing to do with the attacks on you. I can believe that. :p

Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Side 2:
Tribes: LSD
Players: zkid21

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92,037
Side 2: 15,122
Difference: 76,915

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser99127

Oh fair enough I guess you going inactive along with your coplayer and your sitters doing absolutely everything for the past 48 hours has nothing to do with the attacks on you. I can believe that. :p

Ummm I don't understand what you're getting at.. but if you're talking about all the random nukes that are landing on my villages. I'm not saying it's my or my sitters fault. My co player has a legitimate reason for being unable to get on. So the blame doesn't go to him either. So I'm confused as to what you're trying to flame me for now? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103379

Not much of a flame Fred. Just calling bs, on a bs excuse is all.

DeletedUser41903

Ummm I don't understand what you're getting at.. but if you're talking about all the random nukes that are landing on my villages. I'm not saying it's my or my sitters fault. My co player has a legitimate reason for being unable to get on. So the blame doesn't go to him either. So I'm confused as to what you're trying to flame me for now? :icon_rolleyes:

I think he is flaming you b/c your saying you was quitting anyways and its not b/c you are getting attacked.lol But before this war you was still a leader of your tribe right?

DeletedUser

hmmm... i wonder if anyone else had a hand with the rest.

Someone with an eleven world old signature Joseph. Are you maturing it like a fine wine?

I do feel sorry for Matt regarding his reason for declaring, part of leading a tribe is trusting your members to do their job so you can do your own effectively. If a member of my tribe gave the the information Matt was presented with, especially given the past indiscretion on the part of LSD I'd have no reason to doubt it and be similarly outraged. At the time of posting this he was under the impression that that his information was 100% correct and I think that has to be respected by even the most biased LSD fan/member.

That it later transpired that he had been misinformed, on the public forums of all places has left him in an impossible position. He has no choice but to stand his ground. His reason for declaring was perfectly valid in his opinion (and mine) at time of posting.

DeletedUser

Someone with an eleven world old signature Joseph. Are you maturing it like a fine wine?

That it later transpired that he had been misinformed, on the public forums of all places has left him in an impossible position. He has no choice but to stand his ground. His reason for declaring was perfectly valid in his opinion (and mine) at time of posting.

I've yet to see where he has been misinformed.

Attacks were launched after it was cleared (Easily seen by the point drop). There are only two tribes in that area so knew it wasn't cleared by LSD as presumably he put the claim on it. He then launched 4 nukes and 4 nobles. Some of which were after the take by Escape.

It had been cleared. why 4 nukes?
Loyalty was below 100 why 4 nobles?

All LSD have done to discredit it is to spam the thread.

The war continues. GL to both sides (Hint of sarcasm)

DeletedUser

I've yet to see where he has been misinformed.

Attacks were launched after it was cleared (Easily seen by the point drop). There are only two tribes in that area so knew it wasn't cleared by LSD as presumably he put the claim on it. He then launched 4 nukes and 4 nobles. Some of which were after the take by Escape.

It had been cleared. why 4 nukes?
Loyalty was below 100 why 4 nobles?

All LSD have done to discredit it is to spam the thread.

The war continues. GL to both sides (Hint of sarcasm)

He came onto this thread and explained himself perfectly. Given that his grasp of the English language isn't the same as a natural English speaker it was truly impressive. He sent five nobles, not four. Maybe you should try absorbing the facts of the thread instead of shouting down all attempts at objective analysis.

I've known players send five nobles in a train to ensure they capture a village. These nobles weren't timed well by his own admission. It was a barb so it wouldn't make any difference to capturing the villlage but does add further credibility to his decisioning to send five nobles.

He was logging on intermittently to send a noble attack before logging off again. So if he wasn't using the troops to farm why wouldn't he save himself time and click the 'All Troops' button?

Neither tribe is at fault here. It is a war based on false information, there is no reason the NAP couldn't be reinstated.

DeletedUser

He came onto this thread and explained himself perfectly. Given that his grasp of the English language isn't the same as a natural English speaker it was truly impressive. He sent five nobles, not four. Maybe you should try absorbing the facts of the thread instead of shouting down all attempts at objective analysis.

I've known players send five nobles in a train to ensure they capture a village. These nobles weren't timed well by his own admission. It was a barb so it wouldn't make any difference to capturing the villlage but does add further credibility to his decisioning to send five nobles.

He was logging on intermittently to send a noble attack before logging off again. So if he wasn't using the troops to farm why wouldn't he save himself time and click the 'All Troops' button?

Neither tribe is at fault here. It is a war based on false information, there is no reason the NAP couldn't be reinstated.

He was saying it was possible the loyalty was below 100. So he sent 5 nobles at it. huh?

So he knew that it may of being nobled. There two tribes in that area. He had the LSD claim. So he attacked it anyway, knowing an Escape member had cleared it.

He could also see that it had been attacked. So he sent 4 nukes at it. huh?

Wheres the perfect explanation?

DeletedUser

He was saying it was possible the loyalty was below 100. So he sent 5 nobles at it. huh?

So he knew that it may of being nobled. There two tribes in that area. He had the LSD claim. So he attacked it anyway, knowing an Escape member had cleared it.

He could also see that it had been attacked. So he sent 4 nukes at it. huh?

Wheres the perfect explanation?

If I looked at a mole on your body and told you that it was possible that you had skin cancer but I couldn't be certain, would you take my word for it or go to the Doctor to be tested to be sure?

You made me do research. I hate doing research. I hate you.

The 433|622 village has five none LSD villages in it's 15 x 15, plus two of zkid21 but he was in LSD at the time. None of the villages are owned by Escape.

The 431|621 village has 5 none LSD villages, plus three of zkid21. Once more - no Escape in the 15 x 15.

Please read the post you supposedly did which you replied to regarding the Nukes with the Nobles. It is what he wrote, what I believe and what common sense would suggest.

Swans1981

Ragneur, I dont think anyone cares why the tribes are warring any more, only that there is a war, so your posting is pretty irrelevant right now. Might be a different story 25 pages ago.

King Matt II

As I said, I was told by your very own sitter neither you or your co logged in for the passed 30 hours (up until an hour before your post). What I am trying to say is it's very unlikely that BOTH of you randomly become busy with RL at the same time as you having 1500 incomings. Your sitters had been tagging, sniping, dodging, everything for you this entire time. You're incredibly inactive, there hasn't even been a single coordinated counter attack on us and it's been what, 4 days now?

there is no reason the NAP couldn't be reinstated.

As I've already said countless times I will not deal diplomacy with a tribe that has a duke that breaks the NAP personally and uses a pathetic excuse to defend it.

And I would add that there were in fact new attacks sent to the second barb once MASS noticed that he lost troops on the first barb. It was nobled before they hit therefore WE don't have those reports, however LSD do. But of course they're not going to prove themselves wrong, are they?

DeletedUser

If I looked at a mole on your body and told you that it was possible that you had skin cancer but I couldn't be certain, would you take my word for it or go to the Doctor to be tested to be sure?

You made me do research. I hate doing research. I hate you.

The 433|622 village has five none LSD villages in it's 15 x 15, plus two of zkid21 but he was in LSD at the time. None of the villages are owned by Escape.

The 431|621 village has 5 none LSD villages, plus three of zkid21. Once more - no Escape in the 15 x 15.

Please read the post you supposedly did which you replied to regarding the Nukes with the Nobles. It is what he wrote, what I believe and what common sense would suggest.

Attacks had nothing to do with Zkid. Your research is redundant.

Don't worry I like being hated.

Just jump on in. I'm not busy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ragneur, I dont think anyone cares why the tribes are warring any more, only that there is a war, so your posting is pretty irrelevant right now. Might be a different story 25 pages ago.

I completely agree and believe it or not, I am one of them. I couldn't care less who started the war or why but seeing your tribe make the most ridiculous statements despite being constantly slapped in the face with the truth for nearly thirty pages is massively annoying.

About ten days ago I think I had food poisoning. I couldn't eat or drink all day, I'd vomit every time I tried. I have trouble sleeping too and take tablets. Luckily for me, on that day at least they dissolve on your tongue. I took one, waited an hour for it to take effect and since it didn't, took a second one. Suddenly I had a 'toilet-urgent' moment, ran to the toilet and did what was needed. The smell of which made me vomit. And due to the illness, drugs and nasal rape I fainted. The state I was it at that point, I still could have posted a more lucid post in this thread than the vast majority of your tribe have managed.

This is going to be a great war, hopefully a long one too. It deserves a great war thread to match.

DeletedUser

Attacks had nothing to do with Zkid. Your research is redundant.

Don't worry I like being hated.

Just jump on in. I'm not busy.

Nice edit! I mentioned zkid because he was in LSD at the time but wasn't as I posted so that was why posted the number of non Escape villages and mentioned his separately. It's called taking information in before you post. My research is valid, it took you nearly two hours to try to disprove it and you still failed.

Swans1981

About ten days ago I think I had food poisoning. I couldn't eat or drink all day, I'd vomit every time I tried. I have trouble sleeping too and take tablets. Luckily for me, on that day at least they dissolve on your tongue. I took one, waited an hour for it to take effect and since it didn't, took a second one. Suddenly I had a 'toilet-urgent' moment, ran to the toilet and did what was needed. The smell of which made me vomit. And due to the illness, drugs and nasal rape I fainted. The state I was it at that point, I still could have posted a more lucid post in this thread than the vast majority of your tribe have managed.

And yet you didn't

P.S.

You fainted due to the smell of your excretion. I lolled :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice edit! I mentioned zkid because he was in LSD at the time but wasn't as I posted so that was why posted the number of non Escape villages and mentioned his separately. It's called taking information in before you post. My research is valid, it took you nearly two hours to try to disprove it and you still failed.

I took no time.

I spent time making reasonable arguments. They descend to fluff.

Again you ignored my initial argument

If its been cleared. why send 4 nukes unless you are nuking the new owner. Which he knew to be Escape.

If loyalty was likely to be below 100 as per his argument. Why send 5 nobles. Unless planning on attacking the new owner which he knew to be an Escape player.

End of story.

DeletedUser99127

I think he is flaming you b/c your saying you was quitting anyways and its not b/c you are getting attacked.lol But before this war you was still a leader of your tribe right?

No I dropped out of leadership way before this war started and I hadn't been logging in very much at all before the war started. It was mostly my co who was doing all the work. I haven't been that active actually. The sitters did basically all of that for me, and like I said, I give them all the credit for it. but i was on at the beginning tagging from about 500 incomings to 1k incomings.. Then I set a sitter and wasn't able to log on until about 1400 incomings. (about 30 hours) My co has been very sick lately.. That's why he was unable to get on. I was out with friends and just didn't care enough to find an internet source and get on. Because RL>TW.

Like I said earlier though, I haven't veen very active lately, especially on the weekends.. And I think everyone should know why people are less active on the weekends.. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry to LSD for not being as active as I should be, but the baron account is still very much alive.