Devotion? How many members will try to escape from this...

King Matt II

+10 respect

And KM didnt you say ''I was never serious, I would never play in a tribe with Morpeth. I just wanted to show how two sided he is, and that he would throw his entire tribe to the dogs just to get an invite to the winning side, 6 days into the war.''

However...

Morpeth Joined 15th February 2012 - 15:13 685,375

mind clearing this up for us a little bit?

Feb 15
14:41 Morpeth has been dismissed by King Matt II.

Had to seal the deal and make him believe it was true, although all forums were hidden beforehand. :)

DeletedUser

You thought you was pointing out the bullshit.lol Where did your big boy tribe run off to?:icon_redface:

The only tribe that made LSD look weak was LSD and every move they made to get to where they was.:lol:

Nice work escape and the tribe maybe gone but the food is still there.:icon_wink:

I only pointed out bullshit, I never said I supported LSD or thought they were going to win. Escape said they were taking their villages easily, when it was obvious that lots of nukes were being expended for them. I was the devils advocate in that case. I am glad that LSD has disbanded anyways for personal reasons.

DeletedUser97461

its sad, almost. Cameron/morpeth (since I know you'll read this), you have all this time to talk smack about all these other tribes on the ext forums (which I despise, by the way). But when I asked you to sit Baron26 and tag/snipe/dodge, you couldn't be bothered. I also like the amount of defense you sent ADC who was on the front lines: 100sp and 100 hc to each village. You could have sent an entire def villa to each and it wouldn't hurt you any.

And then the time where styles went inactive. Twice. I put him up for internals, and several claimed him. You found him on FB, convinced him to co you, and wanted to REMOVE YOUR MATES CLAIMS so you could have all the villages, because you figured you deserved them if he was going to co you.

You couldn't be bothered to make a fake script or organize anything for the war... but you had plenty of time to spout crap on here. While imback, i.n00b and myself took turns around the clock sitting frontliners, tagging, dodging, sniping etc. But you were too busy going for looter of the day. And then you're willing to throw ALL your mates under the bus (i saw where you told escape they could eat me) to save yourself and get you and your bud into the "enemy" tribe.

EVERYTHING you've done is only about you. That's not how to run a tribe. That's not how to be a helping, contributing member of a tribe. I hope anyone else reading this will ask themselves if they want a member like this in your tribe. The whole POINT of a tribe is to stick together, help each other, etc. I can't see how you're an asset.

DeletedUser95790

its sad, almost. Cameron/morpeth (since I know you'll read this), you have all this time to talk smack about all these other tribes on the ext forums (which I despise, by the way). But when I asked you to sit Baron26 and tag/snipe/dodge, you couldn't be bothered. I also like the amount of defense you sent ADC who was on the front lines: 100sp and 100 hc to each village. You could have sent an entire def villa to each and it wouldn't hurt you any.

And then the time where styles went inactive. Twice. I put him up for internals, and several claimed him. You found him on FB, convinced him to co you, and wanted to REMOVE YOUR MATES CLAIMS so you could have all the villages, because you figured you deserved them if he was going to co you.

You couldn't be bothered to make a fake script or organize anything for the war... but you had plenty of time to spout crap on here. While imback, i.n00b and myself took turns around the clock sitting frontliners, tagging, dodging, sniping etc. But you were too busy going for looter of the day. And then you're willing to throw ALL your mates under the bus (i saw where you told escape they could eat me) to save yourself and get you and your bud into the "enemy" tribe.

EVERYTHING you've done is only about you. That's not how to run a tribe. That's not how to be a helping, contributing member of a tribe. I hope anyone else reading this will ask themselves if they want a member like this in your tribe. The whole POINT of a tribe is to stick together, help each other, etc. I can't see how you're an asset.

Which is why everyone was gutted you left :icon_cry:

cemblin

Reaction score
Which is why everyone was gutted you left :icon_cry:

+1

Mel, I'd just like to say, that you're one of the best players (/people) I've ever played with, and I'm sorry events ran as they did. I apologize for not helping.

You were the real backbone of LSD, and even before frogs left, you ran the area the played in. As soon as you left LSD, particularly with people like Cameron around, it was doomed to fail.

DeletedUser

+1

Respect :)

Morpeth deserves every little bit of what his about to get ;) I personally look forward to seeing his rank drop in the next few days will be interesting.

The thing that makes me laugh the most is this, With the positioning and tightness of your tribe you guys could of easily won if not put up a damn good fight :)

You had no threat within your areas and barely from the rim, [?] isnt much of a threat to anyone + you had SOV join in to aid you on killing them (noob move in my opinion) ontop of this it only takes what at most if your seriously slow at moving your hand 2 minutes to put together and post up a fake script on several players?

However kudos to Escape, and my personal apologies to the players that got sold out by this fool of duke/player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95790

+1

Respect :)

Morpeth deserves every little bit of what his about to get ;) I personally look forward to seeing his rank drop in the next few days will be interesting.

Agreed :icon_evil: kharma

DeletedUser103379

Its a bit sad to see LSD go, this was meant to be the first real war :/ O well good luck to the ex LSD members you weren't all bad just had a few that let you down :(

DeletedUser

Its a bit sad to see LSD go, this was meant to be the first real war :/ O well good luck to the ex LSD members you weren't all bad just had a few that let you down :(

Atleast we get to look forward to the next wars to come :)

no need to frown over this failure of a duke's bad choices.

DeletedUser

I doubt the members because of this will just turn around and quit, most might have a rough time, specially if on the frontline with Escape, some might get picked by Escape, although. From what I expect, there is just going to be a new tribe taking the top pretty soon.

Swans1981

Tis a sad day for W60 Imo. The first potentially "real War" never even had a counter-offensive strike happen.
Furthermore I do feel sorry for Morpeth, he did get stitched up good and proper, his own fault ? ofcourse. But how many would do the same. I'm guessing alot.

So well done to us(Escape). For taking 20 villages and beating the rank 2 tribe. /facepalm

I do look forward to them reforming to give us more of a fight.. So dont let me down

DeletedUser103379

Tis a sad day for W60 Imo. The first potentially "real War" never even had a counter-offensive strike happen.
Furthermore I do feel sorry for Morpeth, he did get stitched up good and proper, his own fault ? ofcourse. But how many would do the same. I'm guessing alot.

So well done to us(Escape). For taking 20 villages and beating the rank 2 tribe. /facepalm

I do look forward to them reforming to give us more of a fight.. So dont let me down

Hate to admit it Swans, but I agree with you 110%

I think this needs to go into the Milestone Thread :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Id be partly shocked if they did reform from what morpeth sent in his circ mail, something about nobody wanted to lead the tribe so i would be pretty surprised if any did.

but who knows early days yet ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you everyone for reading, and exposing the truth.
I personally have done everything I could with the time I had available.

To Km5r: I wish you had never left. Even if I were a leader, I had no time to lead. I was in LSD because of you and my K66 mates, hardly anyone else. We constantly talked about how inactive K64 was, and needed to reform it. We never did. I attempted to give up my privileges, along with others. I never wanted to lead, I wanted to help out with the eastern conflicts, and beyond that, time wouldn't permit any more responsibility. The most my account has farmed in the past 2 weeks is 11 mil per day, 99% done by my co, I personally have farmed less than 3 mil total in the past 2 weeks. My environmental sustainability students are here, and I am 'inactive' for the next 3 weeks as I have been for the past 2 weeks, which consists of irregular logins to snipe and maintain the account only.. Km5r, no doubt you were the back bone of the tribe, I tried passing on responsibilities to other people, but no-one was taking them or interested in taking them, and I had more and more people mailing me about creating Ops [saying Baron hasn't opened a mail in 4 days], when I already was doing so much for the Eastern side of the tribe. As for sitting, I couldn't sit anyone, because I had tons of support in the front line players. I literally have over 200k support on the front lines, over half of which is dead and re-queued. Did you know that if you sit anyone you have support in, it's a bannable offense? Ohh yeah, so that's why I got a warning from a mod. I sat plenty on the eastern side, but anyone in the Escape war required MY support, thus I couldn't sit unless I'd be banned. Funny how the only villages that survived are the villages I supported. I sent a bonfire with 2k cats, and it's killed 7 full nukes. Sorry anyone attacking particular villages of baron + oef, but they are heavily stacked. I could only afford to send minimal support to adc. I literally have 3 villages to myself to spread over 81. So km5r, you are way off the mark on any effort I put into the tribe. Baron26 the duke went inactive, km5r the co-duke left the tribe, imbackagaintopwn gave away his baron privs, and I was the sole leader left. Everyone else abandoned me, the members bickered and argued, I set up an Op on Saga, and they asked for another target rather than claim on warrior1978. What did I do? 5th told me that dixie and KM wanted to talk, so I set up a group chat, and asked for an invite, when he already knew that was what I was asking for. I put in so much, and no one was giving back to me. I don't see that as selfish, in the dictionaries I read, it's selfless. Had I gotten into Escape, I would have worked hard for all of those that were more than deserving, like i.n00b, imbackagaintopwn, The Venus Project and others that may have not been in our top 7, but did one hell of a job with sittings and keeping the tribe together.

To W60 community: Very sorry for my trolling actions, At first I was here for entertainment, then myelf and friends began to get flamed, and the trolling and arguing only got worse. It's hard to admit that I'm wrong, especially with how stubborn I am. I hold no grudges, and accept what KM has done. I am sure what he did was the right thing. LSD did not deserve to be, despite our size. I was proud to call myself LSD, then the leadership abandoned us, and the members gave us our accounts with their hands up. There are about 20 members (which I recognized in the skype convo) worthy of being mad at me, the rest did not deserve to be there.

With that being said, I hope Escape takes in the good members of LSD. I myself will probably quit. Your grudge is with me, not the Morpeth account. I am not even the original owner, and the original owner [John] is very innocent, the nicest and most loyal guy you will ever know. I hope he and his new co do wonders in this world. But I'm pretty shamed by the events, whether ANY of it was justified or not.

KM: Knew that would happen :p. I hope Dixie has a say in this. If w25 wasn't over, I'd hope that some people would leave, because SubV is never disloyal to each other. At least give Berny and others an invite in, rather than making a poll out of it, that just doesn't make much sense, and goes against anything we ever played for. INH/SubV forever [the redundancy is even making my tongue ill]! Anyways good luck. Your prank is fully justified. I didn't realize my arguments pissed so many people off. Good luck Escape, you have a high chance of winning this world now.

If anyone wants to hit me up on facebook and chat with me to convince me to come on another world in their premade, just let me know: My Facebook

Thank you for humbling me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swans1981

To W60 community: Very sorry for my trolling actions.

Never apologise for trolling. :icon_eek:
Really wanted to tell you what was happening but i couldn't. Was nice speaking to you ingame and on the forums when we had the opportunity to do so.

~Happy Accident