And another one bites the dust

MR.MR

Art, that was epic. I completely agree with everything he did, and all of his points that he has posted to his facebook as follow-up to that in the couple days since then.

DeletedUser79042

The shooting of the laptop was epic. On a serious note, the unfortunate thing is that this guy is probably without a daughter now. Her shock after that, could most possibly lead her to "alternative exits". And that is what just does not feel right. I think professional help for both the parent and daughter is of the essence especially after that event. (the laptop requires none. Tis dead :lol:)

DeletedUser

r2, both are fine. Im tempted to offer him the $130.00 for the laptop and the shell casings. lol,

DeletedUser79042

by "both" you mean the gun and the laptop of course :lol: ... the gun yes. the laptop... :axemen:

Still it was a fun video to watch. Thanks for sharing art :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you guys read his facebook wall, you'll see him and his daughter have come to terms with the situation. Neither had any idea it would go viral and catch the eyes of over 18 million veiwers.

MR.MR

I read his FB wall, he's had Good Morning America on his lawn and been offered a show by CBS, but yes, he and his daughter have worked things out between them

cececole

I am sure being the parent of a teenager can lead people to extreme reactions lol.

So, have you all sussed out who is now piloting art's account? He has not been very shy about announcing it.....

DeletedUser

I dont think that accounts ever threatened anyone... well, a few..lol

cececole

I am surprized he hasn't posted here and announced himself, as he is a known personage on the W30 boards :p

DeletedUser

Just gonna have to keep nuking the account till they show up I guess:lol:

DeletedUser79042

rizky it took you no more than 50 nukes to show up here and confess ! :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought Id miss the game, but I dont. Miss the interactions with the tribe members more so than anything. Besides, Ive gotten a lot of work accomplished, spending more time with family and friends and even had a date last weekend.... think I got her walls knocked down some, maybe in a few weeks I can noble her? lol

DeletedUser71844

Did you cat her farm?

There is no point in 'nobling' her if her farm is... destroyed. :icon_cool: