Who killed RAM?

DeletedUser71844

These graphs are of the conquers of RAM vs. Phoenx (top) and RAM vs. BH (bottom)
RAM is green in both cases.

RAMvsPHOENXBH.jpg

So who really killed RAM?
I'll let you decide :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Very interesting graphs. Gives a long term overview of the situation.

I would be interested in seeing a breakdown of when Luis and ChamichA broke through MF to really give themselves a good front. I think it got a good impact on the war overall as well. It would be interesting to see the graph for these 2 only for that same period and see if it fits with the global trend. It would also be interesting to see the "rats leaving the ship" effect as well on cap trends .

DeletedUser71844

September 2011 is when RAM started to lose the plot.

I suppose that is just co-incidence that BH intervened at that time though right Paj? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well its pretty clear Phoenx survival and RAM fail there had a role as BH nukes making RAM OD grow bigger than Phoenx OD helped.
In terms of nobling the lose of the first line to BH made RAM duke delete and so on...
Phoenx first line falowed and we see the nobling is done mostly by Phoenx now due to placement on map.

Inactivity and the 3-1 ratio of the 2 sides probably killed RAM mostly making it clear it will only be a painfull slow end if they do better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nobling stats isnt everything. There were many many many stacks on all of our fronts for a very long time.. and even now as we remove inactives in HG, and in the past, removing D2/drift players.. we see support disappearing in villages still on our fronts..

Apparently, in the early days of the war, ram actually used all those inactive accounts to stack their fronts, and left most of those troops there til this very day... So actual nobling stats and graphs arent as important as you may think.

I believe that ram really started to falter when Karma actually deleted... Prior to that, Ram was a shell of its former self. Maybe it was when Noob operation went down... cause right before that point, Ram was nonstop nuking Phoenx... After that point, they were splintered and distracted, and never recalled their former glory.

Take that and decide for yourselves. Ram was never the same after that... And approximately around the time we got mapco use from BH, was the time ram stopped sending operations our way... i remember cause the tagger in mapco kept score, and my own score was pathetic since we started keeping score.. I would base when ram stopped fighting back... how about that?

DeletedUser

In my opinion, neither Phoenx nor BH alone can be truly awarded the scalp of RAM.

My thought is that RAM had less than 10 fighters at any given time, and a couple leaders (who also changed somewhat regularly.) When those fighters started to drop out for whatever reason, and the leadership kept changing (or became rudderless, whichever), RAM was a corpse.

Yes, Phoenx was in a long-term struggle that did get easier with the intervention of BH. Yes, BH benefited from the weakening of the constant pressure by Phoenx. And yes, it would have turned out the same way even if you removed the other tribe - Phoenx would have eventually eaten RAM without BH, and BH would have clobbered them if Phoenx wasn't around.

Therefore, here is my analysis: Phoenx gets credit for facing immense odds without crumbling and being relentless to end the cancer that was RAM for so long; and BH gets credit for grabbing the hammer to put the nail in the coffin far sooner than it otherwise would have been.

And with that, I have satisfied no one.

Sorry, SFC.

DeletedUser67579

Thank you Cy

You have just done what it has been very difficult for any other member of Pnx to do. You have give BH the credit that we are due for assisting in RAM war.

DeletedUser70594

Thats not true Reth. WE give you the credit for that, You deserve it. without BH It would be more harder to Beat RAM for sure ... But it was only 20 % of BH who were involved ... The rest were figthing Legion.

DeletedUser

if this is 20% of BH is ok than RAM odd was made only by 1/5 of BH than.

this peoples have ODA on HG

parmenion
WildCats
niklam
canine-
kojeko
SkyHawk3
onny123
cececole
RenegadeRecon
S.Sgt.cat
bibhu2
DuchessOfDevonshire
davepowa1
LittleDragonCPS
selbytweaker
slasher78
Burebista34
granpa2
Cheesy Name
Alpha base
MuleJuice
rogue42
baron gandhi
Fatmir99
btbf
Troikos
rand4747
djkaye
Krivolapov
angrychuck
Henrydabest2
BOOOHH
peter the llionheart
Tattoed

So its more than 30 peoples that nuked HG/RSM when Phoenx was just a shell eating RAM/HG nukes.

There are 20 peoples in range of HG that have relevant noblings on them also wich makes that like 33% of BH?

DeletedUser

In my opinion, neither Phoenx nor BH alone can be truly awarded the scalp of RAM.

My thought is that RAM had less than 10 fighters at any given time, and a couple leaders (who also changed somewhat regularly.) When those fighters started to drop out for whatever reason, and the leadership kept changing (or became rudderless, whichever), RAM was a corpse.

Yes, Phoenx was in a long-term struggle that did get easier with the intervention of BH. Yes, BH benefited from the weakening of the constant pressure by Phoenx. And yes, it would have turned out the same way even if you removed the other tribe - Phoenx would have eventually eaten RAM without BH, and BH would have clobbered them if Phoenx wasn't around.

Therefore, here is my analysis: Phoenx gets credit for facing immense odds without crumbling and being relentless to end the cancer that was RAM for so long; and BH gets credit for grabbing the hammer to put the nail in the coffin far sooner than it otherwise would have been.

Sorry, SFC.

Nice summary, Cy-pres, and good analysis. I fully concur

@ Rethae :
(1) Cy-pres is not the only one
(2) comments, such as the one above are really not needed.

DeletedUser70594

from that list i can see only 6-7 players who really beat RAM. Tatoed, angrychuck ... etc etc? are you kidding me??? to send 20 nukes per 2-3 month does not mean that you beat anyone. Lol.

Who are you btw?

You dont know the story i check the map every day and i know who is doing what ... so dont tell me that everyone in that list deserve credit for beating RAm .. thats bullshit

DeletedUser

I dont know what each did but they have at least 1-2m ODA there.
I listed all with goblings and some ODA.
Small or big part does that matter?

I was thinking you will guess who im if u check my posts
(recent as i had problems with the forum account, and rd was calling me)

If you want to discredit some and praise some, lets remember they acted as tribe in same way Phoenx kicked RAM as a tribe not a collection of few GODs of tw.

MR.MR

I was thinking you will guess who im if u check my posts
(recent as i had problems with the forum account, and rd was calling me)

Ha it was quite easy, but lets see if anyone else can follow the clues

DeletedUser

Shh, im so pissed on jirki he didnt solved my lost pasword/lost pasword to the mail contact for my forum account i was using :(

DeletedUser67579

Thats not true Reth. WE give you the credit for that, You deserve it. without BH It would be more harder to Beat RAM for sure ... But it was only 20 % of BH who were involved ... The rest were figthing Legion.

Cham you seem to not understand all that goes on and to statements made by others. We have also been fight Loen and L-A for most of the time that we have fought RAM and Legion. It is just unfair to assume that BH was fighting on one war as Pnx was.

And if Pnx has given credit it funny that we have not heard, but look at your own statement you say you give us credit then you use a small word that says so much "but" by saying that you take away everything that came before it.

DeletedUser

Sorry, SFC.

Pretty good analysis :icon_wink:

I had said Phoenx could turn the stats over after being done with D2. With the front enlarging up north, it's quite obvious that it made it easier for Phx to make it happen.

It's nice to see other members from Phx around, it sounds a lot less arrogant than Paj. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

parmenion
WildCats
niklam
canine-
kojeko
SkyHawk3
onny123
cececole
RenegadeRecon
S.Sgt.cat
bibhu2
DuchessOfDevonshire
davepowa1
LittleDragonCPS
selbytweaker
slasher78
Burebista34
granpa2
Cheesy Name
Alpha base
MuleJuice
rogue42
baron gandhi
Fatmir99
btbf
Troikos
rand4747
djkaye
Krivolapov
Henrydabest2
BOOOHH
r2d2
McMellow

I have fixed this list to accommodate those who were involved since the time BH entered the war on BEHALF of our allies. I only needed to remove 3 names and add 2 that should have been there. r2d2 & McMellow were members of BH when it began and were relentless against them as they have always been. McMellow eventually spent most time fighting Legion but her involvement against RAM cannot be ignored. Everyone of these names contributed to the war against RAM, sending nukes, fakes, nobles or support. Whatever was needed all these names and a few more stood up and helped.

Many of these names were also on other fronts as well, so it could be said that just a few were actually full time engaged with RAM. BH at the time was also fighting 2-3 other tribes up north and the added weight of the LoEN front that opened up. The bulk of the fighting against RAM fell upon 2 groups inside BH but other groups lend a hand when needed. The 2 groups who handled the RAM fighting also contributed on other fronts as well.

Both BH and Phoenx can take credit for the fall of RAM, causes chances are if RAM was on the winning side then their leaders who left may still be around. As many know and have seen, when an account becomes a target, the pilot may become bored or just fed up and quit. I recall Karmax being just fine till the weight of both BH and Phoenx began to drop upon him.

DeletedUser

you guys forgot about me before there was war stats i was nukeing the hell outa ram then had to divert over to loen front and keep ram guys backside safe. and not to metion all the fakes and catting i did that people kept dogeing ask raven what i did to shipley account while he was playing it

cececole

Cy you are so wrong--you have made some of us HAPPY :p Good analysis. BH has never said that we were the ones that beat RAM or even that we did the majority of the work. It was a TEAM effort with our allies.

OMG....please, please, please don't make me go picking back over Paj's posts in the pnp or joint forum to make quotes on him insulting BH and saying BH didn't do crap against RAM. If I have to read through all those my head will surely explode!!!! (And besides, he keeps editing his old posts and taking things out.)

Cham, you have a lot of pride in what you have done in W30 and how you play the game. I, and others in BH do, too. But Paj (who is the loudest voice of Phoenx, and he might say "THE" Voice of Phoenx) always made comments to the point that BH did very toward getting rid of RAM. Seriously, we are very happy to see that someone like Cy has recognized our efforts, instead of being told that the BH sucks and did little.